Dancing in the Dark Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her to me again and hugged her, hoping it would take away her worries.

I seemed to be doing that a lot.

I hugged her again and looked directly into her lovely pale blue eyes.

"We're going to be great. Trust the Fleckerl king and just wait until you have seen my reverse turn.

Chapter 22

Georgie doubled down on not letting Wendy and Sam know we were there by saying that the lights would have to stay off as they were visible from the main house. The only source of illumination was one emergency exit light over the door which was at one end of the room leaving the far end in almost complete darkness.

"This is going to be dancing by Braille the way this is going. How are we going to see what to do?"

"Stop whingeing, you should not be looking at your partner anyway and the steps should fill the room naturally so dancing in the dark is a perfectly legitimate training method. Now, get you coat, shoes and socks off as Mum would be horrified if we used street shoes on her polished floor."

We took off our shoes to walk to the dark end where some chairs were arranged against the wall and deposited our coats although we could barely see what to do. I had a thought about something else that might give our presence away.

"What about music? Will they hear it from the house?"

I could hear an indrawn breath as she pondered an issue she had obviously not considered.

"I guess as the doors are shut and we have it down low then it will be alright. Once we know routines and are familiar with each other then we can do it without music but to start with we do need it. Right, first off I need to know what you been practicing so we don't go for something too difficult to start with."

"Wendy tried to teach me the 5 ballroom dances from the International Standard list: Waltz, Viennese Waltz, Tango, Quickstep and Foxtrot. I was not very good at the Foxtrot and Wendy admitted it was not a dance for beginners."

Even in the gloom I could see relief in her eyes.

"OK, good, no Latin which is my weak spot. We'll leave the Foxtrot and the Tango for another time but as you keep banging on about your Fleckerl then we'll start with the Viennese Waltz. I know a couple of nice songs for that."

She went to the sound system and cued up the music before turning to me with a radiant smile. I moved towards her and our arms adopted the correct positions almost without thinking as the strains of Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley echoed softly around the studio.

I would like to say that we moved around the floor in harmony with each other like a well oiled machine.

Far from it!

After 30 seconds Georgie clicked the music off with the small remote around her neck and looked at me with a scowl.

"What the fuck, Jason? Hold me like you want to, not like I've got a disease you might catch. You hold me tighter than that when you cuddle me so what's the matter?"

Ahh! My personal space problem seemed to have reappeared. I looked suitably embarrassed.

"Sorry, Georgie. I had the same issue with your mum, I had... have... a personal space problem which may have been understandable with her but is strange with you because, as you said, we've been cuddling closer than that."

Georgie nodded understandingly and reached up to give me a quick kiss.

"No worries, babe. What was her remedy?"

I fidgeted on the spot and looked guilty. Even in the dark Georgie noticed my discomfort and giggled.

"Ahh, the old groping remedy! Don't worry, Mum uses it all the time."

My eyes opened in shock and I felt disappointed. It was, after all, the groping remedy that made me think I had a chance with Wendy. I felt like a fool and my face must have betrayed my embarrassment. Georgie's eyes went round as she realised what I was thinking.

"Ahh, that's why you thought that you and her might... umm... make the beast with two backs... because she let you grope her. Get over yourself, she does it with all men who are reluctant to get in close."

The last was said with a mix of vindictiveness towards her mother and sarcasm towards me. Although, to be fair, I did deserve it. However, her eyes were sparkling with amusement as she started to nibble her bottom lip, something I had come to recognise as her 'thinking face' and also found completely adorable. She obviously decided what she wanted to do as she giggled to herself and smirked at me.

"OK, Jason, that's Mum's patented solution so I'm going to do something different. Turn and face the door, please, and close your eyes for a moment."

I did as I was asked despite not understanding what she had in mind. She moved away behind me and I heard noises like the rustling of clothes and a few grunts of exertion before I heard her footsteps and felt her wrap her arms around me from behind me.

"Now turn us both around to face the back of the room and hold your arms out to the sides. Keep your eyes closed until I tell you to open them."

I shuffled round, taking her with me as I went. When I was positioned correctly she slid her body round me under my armpit and moved her arms around my neck before hugging me tightly.

"Now put your right hand on the small of my back and your left hand on my arse."

I could hear a suppressed giggle as I did as I was told, then gasped as both hands came in contact with bare flesh and I opened my eyes to check.

She was naked!

Chapter 23

"What the absolute fuck, Georgie? What... why...?"

Georgie was giggling like crazy as she remained hugging me tightly around my neck and plastering her body against mine. I could see her eyes sparkling with amusement even in the gloom as I faced away from the feeble light source. She leaned up to give me a quick peck on the lips.

"There, you have a nearly-naked trans-girl in your arms, so what about the personal space issues now? I notice that you haven't moved your hands away so let's just shuffle around a bit to the music and then maybe you'll relax enough so we can get into a decent hold position."

She was right about me needing to relax as I had remained rigid from shock when I made first contact with her bare flesh. She managed to key the remote for the music despite the fact her body was tight against mine and Elvis' voice crooned quietly through the speakers and we started to shuffle in a small circle.

As I relaxed into the music I became aware of the firmness of Georgie's flesh and started to smooth my hands gently over her toned buttocks and firm back in small movements. Her arse felt magnificent with a lovely curve up to where the bum ends and lower back begins and equally delightful swells down to her thighs and out to her hips.

A very feminine arse!

Why was I surprised? I had admired it before when clad in jeans but had expected it perhaps to be less rounded, skinny, bony even... more boyish! I guess I still hadn't made the leap to full acceptance of her as a woman. It was while exploring the firm flesh of her fabulous bum that I found that she was not completely naked and had a G-string on. I followed the vertical string as it split her buttocks and my fingers grazed the tight whorl of her anus and was brought back to reality by a giggle from below. I looked down with a guilty smile.

"Enjoying feeling my bum are you? I bet Mum didn't let you do that!"

I nodded feebly.

"It's a very lovely arse I must say. Much nicer than your mum's which I did not get to investigate in the same way as I was too embarrassed... and she wasn't naked!"

Her eyes sparkled at the compliment.

"It's pretty much natural by the way, just down to the hormones, as I've only had a little bit of intervention. Anyway you feel more relaxed... well not all of you!"

Her giggle and gyration of her hips brought home the fact that my body had betrayed me yet again and my erection was threatening to burst out of my trousers. The glow from my blushing face probably provided significantly more light than the Exit sign.

"Umm... yes, well... if you let me go it will subside in a minute and I'm not sure I can dance like this."

She giggled again and smirked at me as she shook her head while her body continued to grind against me.

"Nah... I'm enjoying myself too much getting you all worked up... it's not everyday I get a cis guy hot and bothered like this. I know a much better solution for all parties than just letting it subside, as you so delicately put it. Here's what I propose... you are going to sit down on that chair and I'm going to get on my knees and give you the best blow job you have ever had. So drop your trousers and sit down."

I was too stunned to speak, let alone argue with her as the thought of her pretty mouth wrapped around the head of my cock was very enticing. She was still smirking as she gently manoeuvred me back two paces with her hands scrabbling with the buttons of my jeans, releasing them and pulling them down my thighs before pushing me to sit on a chair.

My cock was straining against my boxer shorts and even to me it looked impressive as she knelt in front of me and ran her hands up my thighs and over the fabric to trace the outline of my shaft. We both gasped at the first contact and our gazes locked. Her expression was one of wonderment and excitement while I must have looked like every guy who knew he was going to have his sexy girlfriend worship his cock with her mouth.

Wait!

I suddenly realised again that she was naked from the waist up and that even in the dim light I could see her breasts. She saw where my gaze went and embarrassedly placed an arm across them.

"No... please don't look... they're not very nice... not very big."

I shook my head and wagged my finger at her before reaching a hand out to move her arm which she reluctantly lowered.

"Au contraire, sweetie, they look beautiful to me."

Indeed they were and the sight almost took my breath away. They were not very large as she said, probably a 'B' cup but with a weight to them that gave them a tear-drop shape. The areolae were small but the nipples were surprisingly large and perfectly centred in the half-grapefruit of each mound. They did not look fake at all.

I looked back her face and saw a myriad of hopes and fears residing there.

"They are gorgeous, Georgie. You don't need them be any larger as they are just perfect as they are. May I touch them?"

Relief washed across her face from my first comments but this quickly morphed into a giggle.

"Of course you can, you doofus! I'm just about to give you a blowjob so the least you can do is give my boobs the attention they deserve. Nobody has touched them since I had the... augmentation... I don't think they have lost any sensitivity."

Her eyes followed my hands as I gently raised to caress each mound with my fingers before rubbing my thumbs over the prominent nipples from below. She shuddered at the touch and moaned quietly as they engorged even more. No sensitivity loss there by the looks of things!

I continued to caress the delightful handfuls of tit-flesh as her hands reached out to the waistband of my boxers and pulled it away from the angry purple head of my straining penis until the whole shaft was exposed and it sprang down to slap against my left thigh before bouncing up. The motion made Georgie giggle before she brought her right hand up to encircle the shaft below the head and the left hand gently cradled my balls. It was my turn to shudder at the touch and moan and Georgie bit her bottom lip as she raised her eyes to mine.

"It's beautiful Jason, he and I are going to become very good friends! Now, we need to get him to subside (giggle) if we are going to get any dancing done..."

She lowered her head and her little tongue flicked out to lick the frenulum as she angled the shaft towards her. I gasped at the touch on the sensitive spot and her eyes flashed up to meet my gaze as she opened her mouth to take the head inside...

Suddenly the lights came on and the door slammed open.

Georgie's head froze in mid-descent and we both groaned in frustration and gasped in shock.

"What the fuck is going on here?... Ohh!... Ahh!... Sorry!"

Georgie didn't look back towards the intrusion but she did lift her mouth away from my cock.

"Fuck! Mum! You sure choose your moments!"