Dancing Lessons?

Story Info
A wife accepts husbands offer of dance lessons.
10.2k words
3.9
27k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
go4itnow
go4itnow
470 Followers

Warning: this is a story about a wife who cheats, and a cuckolded husband. If either thought or theme upsets you or doesn't float your boat, then please read no further. That way dear reader, we will all be spared from hate filled comments!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It seemed like an innocent suggestion on my behalf. I had asked my wife Sarah if she would like to have dancing lessons. She knew I hated Latin style ballroom dancing and yet I knew she desperately wanted to do it. At the age of 41 we were both now free of our children (both off at university) and so had plenty of time on our hands. The only trouble was I hated the style of dancing that my wife seemed to crave. It didn't help that several of our friends all went as couples and the wives constantly nagged Sarah to join them.

Anyway, there came the fateful day, when after bemoaning the fact that even if she started dancing now, she would be so far behind our friends that it would be embarrassing, that I suggested she got a tutor to catch up. "Do you really think so, I mean you wouldn't mind me starting to go to dance classes without you?" Sarah asked me.

"No, of course not" I had replied, "I know you are desperate to dance and a tutor to get you started would be a good idea."

If I had known then what the tutor would get her started on, I might have changed my mind. But hindsight is a wonderful thing! Anyway, I had to admit to myself, that the thought of my long-legged brunette wife in the arms of another man, albeit only dancing, had been a recurring fantasy for me for some years. And so it was easy for me to push her into saying yes. Now I knew that she was going to say yes, I felt my cock stir as visions of my attractive wife dressed in skimpy Latin dance clothes moving in intimate contact with another man, filled my head.

I should say that my wife has always stayed in great shape. After the birth of our two children, she had set to work to reclaim her looks with a vengeance and it had paid off. Years of running and exercise classes had produced a slim athletic body and with long legs, a toned bum and medium sized breasts, I certainly counted myself lucky. Our male friends often told me so and I could see them lusting after Sarah on the occasions that we had been out to formal dinners where she had worn an evening dress and heels.

Anyway, the dance tutor. I spent a full week looking online for someone who would fit my requirements. Yes, you heard me right, my requirements. If my wife was going to spend time dancing with another man, he had to fit my vision of what was required. And that was an athletic swarthy man of rugged good looks. My initial impression of Carlo when I saw his advert was negative. Although he appeared to fit the bill in terms of qualifications and experience something didn't quite appeal to me. Eventually I called him, and I was greeted by a strong Italian accent. Hmm, I thought that's a start, Sarah has always found Italian men sexy and especially their accents. After establishing that he had the relevant experience and could coach anywhere to suit my wife, I agreed to meet him.

Although the bar was crowded, I had no problem in spotting Carlo. He was standing at the bar and as I approached, he seemed to exude an aura of strength and presence. When he turned and looked at me, he smiled and said, "you must be David?" Never mind my wife finding Italian accents sexy, I had to admit that I also found his heavy accent enticing. Carlo was about six feet tall and obviously very fit. He was handsome and had piercing blue eyes.

Whilst still taking in his good looks, I found myself saying "yes, I am, pleased to meet you, Carlo."

Over the next hour we covered what my wife wanted to learn and why she wanted a tutor. Carlo asked why she hadn't come with me, and I explained that she was somewhat shy. Carlo suggested that he should meet her at some point before the first lesson and so I arranged for him to call the following Friday night. Before I left, Carlo asked me, "why did you pick me? There must be plenty of tutors available?"

I pondered what to say and then decided the truth was best. "Well, I wanted my wife to dance with a good-looking man, not just an average guy. After all she deserves the best."

Carlo chuckled and said, "Well you sure picked the best. I will make your wife very happy." After a pause that was slightly too long, Carlo added "with her dancing of course", and smiled again at me. "See you Friday David." And with that he was gone.

I won't say he made me feel uneasy, but I did wonder about whether he specifically went for mature married women and whether he enjoyed dancing with other men's wives. As I pondered that thought, I knew I could still get rid of him after Friday if need be. I hadn't counted on the reaction of my wife however...

Sarah extracted every detail from me about my meeting. I told her that he was going to come by next Friday to do a sort of compatibility test. Sarah laughed, "a what" she said, "a compatibility test? This is dancing for goodness sake, not pairing off for a date!" How prophetic her words would prove to be! I explained that this was just to make sure that both her and Carlo could get on for dance purposes. After all, there would be no point if either of them had a problem with the other would there? Especially as they would be spending time together. Sarah nodded and said she saw the logic.

When Friday came Sarah was agitated and like a cat on a hot tin roof. "What should I wear?" she asked.

"What do you mean; he's just coming to meet you not to dance."

"I know" Sarah replied, "but I need to look decent, or he might not want to bother teaching me." I sighed and knew that there was no use in arguing the point. And so half an hour later Sarah reappeared in a short dress, nylons and heels. Her hair was freshly made up and well, she looked fantastic. I had to remind myself however that this was for Carlo's benefit and not mine.

A few minutes later there was a knock at the door, and I opened it to let Carlo in. He beamed at me, shook my hand and I showed him in. When he saw Sarah, he stopped for a second as if not quite believing what he was seeing. He quickly recovered his composure however and went over to my wife and said "you must be Sarah; I am delighted to meet you. David didn't tell me just how beautiful you were." As he said this, he took Sarah's hand brought it to his lips and kissed it!

Sarah looked a bit shocked but also recovered and said "Carlo I am pleased to meet you. David has told me about you, and I am excited that you can teach me the basics of dance."

"My dear lady I can teach you much and about a great many things. But I thought the best way for us to get to know each other would be to slip out for a drink. Would that be okay with you both?" Sarah and I looked at each other. This hadn't been discussed, and yet it seemed churlish for me to object, assuming that Sarah was happy.

I looked for her reaction and she said "yes that would be a good idea. David, you don't mind do you, we'll only be an hour or so?"

"No that's fine", I replied, "I'll see you both later."

Carlo beamed at me and while Sarah grabbed her clutch Carlo said to me, "David, I believe that Sarah and I will have the right chemistry for me to teach her all she needs to know." Again, I had a slight feeling of unease caused by Carlo's comments especially as they had more than on meaning. My musings were interrupted by Sarah reappearing and after giving me a kiss on the cheek, heading out for a drink with a virtual stranger.

When the door closed, I sat down with my head in a whirl. Why had Carlo thought it necessary to go out for a drink? Why had Sarah gone without question? Was this dance instructor really okay and only intent on teaching my wife about dance? Or was he going to teach her about other things, things that I didn't want to imagine, but thoughts that nonetheless kept resurfacing and transmitting themselves to my groin, where my cock throbbed at thoughts of what the pair might do.

After waiting and watching the clock tick round, with all manner of thoughts swirling round my head, I eventually heard the door open and close. Sarah appeared minus Carlos and looked slightly flushed but happy and radiant.

"Well?" I asked, "what news?"

"Oh, well, we, that is I, no I mean we agreed that Carlo and I could get along for dance lessons and so we agreed that we would start next Friday when you have your night out with the men. That will be okay wont it?"

"Well yes I suppose so, I am glad that you have decided to proceed and get the lessons you need."

Sarah came and sat next to me and said, "David, I want you to know how much I appreciate you letting me do this. I know you don't like dancing, but I just feel it is something I have to do. I really want to learn and having a tutor will really help me." She then kissed me and surprised me by adding, "shall we go up to bed, I'm feeling really frisky tonight!"

Ten minutes later I found myself rolling a condom on as Sarah urged me to hurry up and make love to her. In her words she was feeling really horny. I had my suspicions as to what had caused that but kept quiet as we made love. I must admit it was an intense love making and my cock felt like steel as visions of Sarah and Carlo dancing together filled my brain. I ejaculated far too quickly into the condom and realised that Sarah hadn't yet got off, so I withdrew and set to work with my tongue until she was thrashing about in ecstasy. When we had both recovered, Sarah snuggled up to me and said, "thank you again David, I love you."

Over the next few days, I really did try and convince myself that Carlo would provide nothing more than dance lessons to my wife. I also knew deep down that Sarah needed to dance. It was in her DNA. She seemed to have a deep-rooted connection to all things dance related and I had always felt that I was depriving her of the chance to dance like she wanted to. For this reason alone, I felt compelled to let the dance lessons go ahead.

When the following Friday came and I got home from work, I was just in time to catch Sarah heading for the bathroom. "Hi love" she called, "I'm just going to get ready for dancing, you hadn't forgotten, had you?"

There was no chance of me having forgotten. I had thought of nothing else all week! I replied to her retreating back "no, I remembered, what time is he coming round?"

"Oh, about 8.00 I think" replied Sarah as she shut the bathroom door.

Convenient I thought, knowing that I was going out at 7.30 to see the guys. Anyway, after a good half hour she reappeared and went to get dressed. Another half hour later she reappeared dressed as she had been the night she had met Carlo. "Wow, you look fantastic" I said. And she did. However, I wasn't really sure why she needed to dress in nylons and heels for her initial dance lessons. Thank goodness our basement had been converted into a hard-floored area, because with the heels she was wearing our carpets would be ruined!

I noticed that it was time for me go and so I called out "Honey, I'm going now, see you later." Sarah suddenly appeared and threw her arms around me and gave me a kiss.

"Thanks David, you have a great time and say hi to the guys for me."

"Sure thing love. Now are positive you will be okay this evening?"

"Yes of course, I can't wait to get started on my dance tuition. I've waited so long for this."

As I shut the door and headed out for my evening with the guys, I realised that I was tempted to stay and see how the evening would play out for Sarah. However, that would be a breach of trust and so I headed off and tried to forget about Carlo and everything dance related!

I had a great evening drinking with the guys and by 11pm was on my way home. As I opened the door, I was greeted by Sarah who was smiling and took my hand. "Oh David, I have so much to tell you, come and sit down."

I hadn't known what to expect before I opened the door, but I wasn't prepared for Sarah to be so excited. As she ushered me to a seat, she began to gush about her first dancing lesson. "I had a wonderful evening, David. Carlo is such a good dance tutor, thank you for picking him for me."

"That's okay" I replied, "what did you do?"

"Well, he took his time explaining all the different types of dance and how my tuition would develop. He told me about what we could do if I progressed well and about local competitions if I was really serious."

"And are you serious" I asked.

"Oh yes, I want to learn everything I can. I want everything he has to offer."

"I'll bet you do" I said under my breath.

"Before I could think any further, I found Sarah tugging at my hand. "Come on let's go to bed, I really need you tonight."

Our love making was once again frantic, but fortunately due to the beer I had consumed, I managed not to climax too soon, and Sarah reached a small orgasm before I slipped out of her and removed the condom from my deflating cock. She snuggled up to me and we fell asleep and for my part I thought no more about her dancing, although as to what my wife dreamed about, I cannot say!

This pattern of her dance lessons and my Friday nights out with the guys continued for several weeks until one night when I had set out for a drink and realised when I reached the bar that I had left my wallet at home. For some reason rather than accept the offers of free drinks that night, I elected to return home and retrieve my wallet. As I approached the house, I was not really thinking about anything in particular. I noticed a strange car in the drive and remembered that it must be Carlo's. Again, for some reason I didn't announce my arrival, but crept into the house. I could hear some music coming from the basement and with curiosity getting the better of me I quietly descended the basement stairs.

When I glanced into the play area, I was greeted by the sight of my wife dancing with Carlo. Her head was on his shoulder and his big masculine hands were clasping her bare back, keeping her body moulded to his as they moved around the room. I was shocked to see that the dancing dress that my wife was wearing was virtually see through and had no back to it at all. The shortness of the dress highlighted Sarah's long stocking clad legs and the four-inch heeled sandals made her legs look so long. I was transfixed by their dancing and realised how good they looked together. It seemed as though they had danced together for years!

Tempted as I was to stay and watch further, I knew I needed to get back to the guys and so I beat a quiet retreat up the stairs, gathered my wallet and left the house. To say I was aroused by what I had seen would be an understatement. My voyeuristic tendencies had been well rewarded by the spectacle of them dancing! I spent the rest of the evening not really listening to the conversation with the guys and when I got home Sarah was once again eager for sex. At least I knew why! I wondered however as we made love whether she yearned for it to be Carlo making love to her? There had to be some sexual chemistry between them surely.

As we lay in bed that night, she once again told me all about her dance session, although not about the revealing dress she had worn! I had a feeling, intuition perhaps that their dancing might lead to something else, particularly if Carlo had anything to do with it. This led me to conclude that I really should manage to be around for the next few Fridays to see if anything would happen. Not that I expected it would with my faithful wife. Still...

As it turned out, I wasn't able to miss a session with the men for another couple of weeks. When I did, I decided that I would hide the fact from Sarah and so I pretended to head out as usual. After watching and waiting until Carlo had arrived, I gave them twenty minutes and then quietly slipped into the house. Once again, I could hear music coming from the basement. As I crept down the stairs, I could feel my heart beating in my mouth and when I peered into the dance area, my heart definitely missed a beat. There was Sarah in a dance hold, but they were kissing. In fact, it looked as if Carlo was trying to devour my wife's tongue. His hands were on her bum and his muscular leg was between hers, no doubt rubbing her scantily clad mound.

Was I shocked? Well not really. I felt that this had been brewing for some time. I knew there might be a risk when I put the two of them together, but on the other hand that is exactly what I had wanted. Also, I knew that Latin dancing was very sexual at the best of times, and I had heard countless stories of dance instructors seducing the women that they were training. Nonetheless I had a complete gamut of emotions as I watched the pair of them kissing. Eventually they broke from their passionate kiss and stared at each other with undisguised lust. It was Sarah who spoke first.

"Carlo, I.. that is, I mean.."

"Sshh" replied Carlo, "it's alright. We are both adults and well, I think we both wanted that didn't we?"

"Well, yes, that is.."

I had never seen my wife so tongue tied and lost for words. I assumed that the passionate embrace with another man had caused her to lose all focus. While she was still staring at Carlo, he took her hand and holding it said, "would you like more Sarah?"

After a short pause, Sarah replied "what do you mean Carlo?"

How naïve I thought. Surely my wife was not so prim and proper that she had no idea what this man was after? My thoughts were broken by Carlo's reply.

"I want to make love to you Sarah. I want to make you feel good and love you physically as you should be."

Again, I could see that my wife was trying to compute what this man was saying to her. He was asking her to be totally unfaithful to her husband (I'm afraid I didn't count the kissing as anything other than a mere dalliance) and all this was overwhelming Sarah. I didn't know what she would say. Would she rebuff him and throw him out, or acquiesce and lead him to a bedroom? In the event she did neither, but I was still shocked by her reply.

"Carlo, you are a very sexy man and I have enjoyed everything that we have done. The dancing and well the kissing. But I can't cheat on David, I.."

The hesitation allowed Carlo to try again. "Sarah, I have felt the chemistry between us when we dance. I have felt the way you mould your body to mine, the way you rub yourself against my leg and I have seen the fire in your eyes. And as for that kiss well... Now don't tell me you don't want to make love? Don't tell me you haven't thought about what it might be like with me. Tell me Sarah."

Again, I could see Sarah hesitate before she replied. "Carlo, I really like you and yes I have dreamt about being taken by you. If you must know I masturbated to that thought. But I really don't.."

My wife never finished her sentence as Carlo grabbed her and resumed his oral assault on her mouth. Sarah responded slowly, but then with increasing passion she allowed herself to be kissed and I could see her tongue greedily fencing with his. Eventually however she pulled free of his embrace and looking at him said "Carlo we don't have time for anymore, David will be home soon." Carlo looked at his watch and reluctantly nodded, before Sarah added coyly, "look David is going to be away for a night on business next week. Why don't we get together then and well.."

Carlo beamed at her, and I sensed that he knew he had made progress towards bedding my wife. For my part I didn't wait around anymore. As I sneaked quietly out of the house, I tried to process what I had seen and heard. My wife was going to allow herself to be seduced by Carlo. Of that I had no doubt. And they were going to do it whilst I was away on business. Sod that I thought, there was no way I was going to be away and miss whatever they got up to. Not when this was my fantasy, no I had to be there. As I walked down the street, I knew I had some planning to do if I was going to see what Sarah and Carlo would get up to if they thought I was away, and they wouldn't be bothered.

go4itnow
go4itnow
470 Followers