Dancing Lessons?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At work the next day I managed to pass my business onto a colleague who jumped at the chance of a night away. I didn't say why I couldn't go but made some excuse about having a pressing personal reason. When I got home that day Sarah was happy to see me and had cooked us a wonderful meal. As we ate, I enquired how her dancing lessons were going. For some reason this almost caused my wife to choke, and she looked flushed as she replied "They are going well, I'm learning a lot. Carlo is teaching me lots of new moves."

"I'll bet he is" I thought to myself. "When is your next lesson?" I asked and Sarah studied me before replying.

"Well, I meant to ask you about that. You know you are going away next week, well Carlo can't do our usual night and he wanted to do my lesson on the night you are away. Would that be alright?"

So, there it was. She or maybe they had come up with a plan. A convenient switch of dance nights to coincide with me going away. I really had no reason to object as far as she was concerned and so I said "yes of course, that should be fine. After all you're only dancing, aren't you?"

I noticed that Sarah once again paused and flushed red at my reply. When she had regained her composure, she said "thank you, my dancing is improving so much, it would be a shame to miss a week."

We finished our meal and later in bed Sarah pulled me close and whilst kissing my neck she fondled my balls and then under her ministrations grasped by erecting penis. When I was fully hard Sarah whispered in my ear, "come on David make love to me." I smiled to myself as we hadn't been intimate for a couple of weeks and I definitely had blue balls due to the abstinence. I reached for a condom, rolled it one and mounted her. Without pausing I drove home and found her pleasingly wet. As we made love, she clung to me and when I felt the first tingling of my orgasm, Sarah noticed and said, "don't wait for me, just come."

And I did. With an intensity that I hadn't felt for many years my cock belched forth my sticky load and I felt sure that the condom would be full. When I pulled out of Sarah, I was gratified that I had indeed filled the little reservoir in the condom. Sarah cuddled me and when I offered to bring her off, she declined saying she was okay and just wanted to please me. I'm sure she had an ulterior motive and I guessed it was tied up with me saying she could change her dance night to when I was away.

The next few days seemed to drag, and I noticed that Sarah was like a cat on a hot tin roof. She seemed distracted and far away and if I hadn't known the reason why, I would have been worried by her demeanour. Eventually the day of my supposed business trip arrived and as I pretended to get ready, Sarah seemed extra attentive. She fussed over me and made sure I had everything I would need. Eventually, I said goodbye and she kissed me saying she hoped that I had a fruitful trip. I chuckled to myself and said, "thank you, I hope that you have a productive time with Carlo."

Once again, I could see the blush in Sarah's face when I mentioned his name. Anyway, I drove off in my car, and spent the day in the office as planned. I knew from my wife that she had planned to go shopping for a new dress in the afternoon and I used that opportunity to go home and check on my 'viewing arrangements'. I had carefully set up cameras with sound facility in the dance area and had modified the closet door between our bedroom and the adjoining room so that I could have a ring side seat to anything that might unfold in the bedroom.

Having got everything ready, I then moved my car a few streets away and walked back to the house where I settled down to wait. Half an hour later Sarah appeared on camera outside the front door with bags in tow. After entering the house, she wasted no time in going up to the bedroom and I held my breath as she approached the walk-in closet where I was installed. As she stripped off her clothes and hung her dress up, I was glad to see that she saw nothing wrong and failed to see me on the other side of the large two-way mirror. Once naked she moved to the bathroom and spent an age shaving herself including neatening up her already well trimmed light brown pubic thatch. After satisfying herself that she looked good enough for Carlo, she moved back into the bedroom and spent a further half hour doing her makeup and hair.

Finally, she opened her bags of shopping and I watched spellbound as she first unwrapped new skin coloured silk stockings and matching thong. Then she unwrapped a red and black cocktail style dress that I recognised as being in the Latin style for dancing. Having carefully donned these items she finally extracted a new pair of black 5-inch strappy heels. Having pulled these on and fastened the buckle she then looked in the full-length mirror and via a separate camera I had a great side on view of her. She looked fantastic, absolutely fantastic. As sexy and desirable as I had ever seen her, and it was all I could do not to leap from my hiding place and ravage her!

Once she had decided that she looked good enough, she glanced at her watch and headed downstairs to wait for Carlo. From my vantage point in the closet where I had set up monitors, I could see her siting waiting for him. Prompt at 8pm the doorbell chimed, and I watched as Sarah humped up and opened the door. Carlo came in and taking Sarah by the hands gazed at her. "You look fantastic Sarah, ravishing in fact."

"Thank you, Carlo. I can't wait to get started shall we head downstairs?"

"Yes, let's go, I can't wait to dance with you."

I watched as they came into view of the basement camera and waited while Carlo selected some music and set the sound system going. Taking hold of my wife they started to move around the dance floor to the music. I have to admit that the pair looked so good together. So totally professional. So natural and in tune with each other. They were really good dancers and if you didn't know, one might suppose that they had danced together for years! Their dancing progressed from one tune to the next and I marvelled at some of the moves and holds. I found especially erotic those where Sarah draped her sandal clad stockinged leg over his muscular thigh as he held her in his strong arms.

After a good hour of dancing, they stopped, and Carlo pulled Sarah to him. Taking her by the shoulders, he gazed into her eyes, lowered his head and kissed her. And then they kissed each other. Hungrily and with passion and desire. When they broke, Carlo said "show me the way Sarah, let's go to bed."

With only a moments hesitation, I witnessed my wife take his hand and lead him upstairs and I didn't have long to wait before they appeared in our bedroom. Once there they wasted little time in resuming their passionate kissing and as Carlo kissed my wife his hands were busy unfastening the clasp at the top of her dress. Once he had undone it, he allowed her dress to fall down around her waist and then I watched as it gracefully slipped down her legs and formed a crumpled heap round her sandals. Carlo stepped back and looked with undisguised lust and Sarah as she stood before him now only clad in her lingerie and heels. For his part Carlo slowly unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off revealing a muscular hairy chest and then he undid his white satin trousers and pulled those off. When he pulled his underwear down, I heard Sarah gasp and as he turned sideways, I saw why.

Carlo was well endowed. Not huge but probably round eight inches I guessed and certainly considerably bigger than me, both in length and girth. Whilst Sarah gazed at this naked man, Carlo moved toward her and pulled her into another kiss. This time their naked bodies were pushed close together and with another quick deft touch he unclasped her bra and allowed it to drop to the floor. Now her lovely size B breasts were mashed against his hairy chest as they kissed. I watched with wonder as Sarah moved her hand between them and grasped his penis. Moving slightly away from my wife I could see that it was erecting and that she was stroking him to full erection.

I heard him groan as she roughly pulled his shaft and then with her other hand, she caressed his large and heavy balls. I heard her say "they're so big Carlo, so full."

"I haven't cum for over a week, I wanted to wait for you" he replied.

This seemed to nudge him into action, and he pushed Sarah back onto the bed, where she shuffled into the middle as Carlo moved up between her legs with his large cock bobbing and I noticed already drooling precum. Reaching forward he grasped Sarah's white lace panties and carefully tugged and as she raised her hips, he slid them off. This exposed her neatly trimmed brown haired muff to him and after a moment he dipped his head down and started to lick and tease her sex. I heard a loud sigh escape my wife's lips as he teased her clit and licked her labia, all things that I knew would arouse her. Sure enough after a few minutes I could see her weaving her hips around and then grabbing his head she shouted "Oh my god, I am going to cum Carlo, oh don't stop, just there yes....ah yes..."

The room was filled with her cries as she climaxed and only when she had calmed down, did she release Carlo's head from between her thighs. Carlo sat back on his heels and looked at my wife, this brunette wife, this vision of loveliness who lay spread before him. I could see him drinking in her long legs clad in high heeled sandals, her pretty painted toes and her stockings that led up to her wet enticing sex. As his gaze moved up I could see him looking at her pert breasts whose nipples were now fully erect and stood proud upon her heaving chest. And then he looked her in the eyes and said, "are you ready Sarah, ready for me?"

"Yes" came the reply, "oh yes, make love to me Carlo."

I could see him smile at my wife's request. My wife who was about to cross a line from which there was no return. She was going to allow another man to make love to her. To use her body that was meant to be mine and no other man's. But she was too aroused now, too far gone to stop what had been brewing for many weeks. And so when he lent forward and brushed his rigid cock against her feminine opening she merely sighed and when he lodged the big crown of his cock into her portal she sighed louder. And finally, as he pushed forward and slipped into her she cried out. It was done, she had been penetrated by another man. A man with a superior cock and she could no doubt feel all of his extra length as he stretched her cunt.

As I drank in all of the images and sounds, I was startled to realise something else. They had not used any protection. My wife now had a big bare cock in her unprotected cunt, and she had said nothing to Carlo, not a word. Surely, she had to know he hadn't used a condom. Didn't she care that she was getting bare cock for the first time since we had conceived our last child? I was also startled by the revelation that I found this thought arousing!

And then the age old mating dance began. After allowing some time for my wife to get used to his superior size, Carlo started the in and out thrusting. Slowly at first, but with long firm strokes that soon had Sarah mewling and sighing as her lover gave pleasure to them both. I was mesmerised by how athletic he was, taking his weight on his elbows as he made love to her. I could see his hairy chest brushing against her breasts and no doubt rasping over her erect nipples. After a while I saw Sarah move her legs onto his legs and then as the mating continued, she repositioned them so that her feet were on his bum. This gave me another erotic vision as I watched her high heeled feet rising and falling as he thrust his big cock into her again and again.

This first coupling was never going to last long, not with all the weeks of build-up and unrequited passion. I could see Carlo speed up until he was almost savage in his lunges into my wife. Suddenly the room was filled with renewed cries from my wife as she told him "I'm coming again Carlo, oh my goodness you feel so good, oh come with me Carlo, let me have it please." There, she had said it. Had asked him to come in her, with no protection. To seed her still fertile womb. I had no idea where she was in her cycle, only that she wasn't on her period and that she was still a fertile woman.

The mating dance reached its crescendo and allowing his weight to rest fully on Sarah, his hairy chest mashing her breasts, Carlo grabbed her taut bum and moaned out, "I'm coming Sarah, oh Sarah here it is."

"Yes, yes, I'm there too, let me have it, your seed, oh...I... ahhh"

Watching intently, I saw Carlo's head rear up and then he roared as his body went rigid, all of his muscles tightened and with Sarah's locked ankles keeping him in place, he held his cock deep as his clenching ass muscles told of potent spunk being fired deep into my wife's receptive body. I could see in mind's eye, her cervix being bathed and coated in his white milky seed. I could imagine his little tadpoles swimming in to her opening and then on into her fertile womb, and then..

As I imagined the fertilisation of her egg I orgasmed. I hadn't realised that I had been stroking my cock in time to their mating, but I had. My orgasm, as I fired my spunk uselessly against the closet door, was unbelievably strong and I felt lightheaded. I had to fight the urge to call out my wife's name as I came, spilling my seed where it would do no harm, unlike her lover who was in the process of mating with her! Once I had calmed down, I looked again at the two lovers and could see that the pair where still locked in their mating embrace. Carlo was still lying on Sarah and her hands were stroking his back as he whispered in her ear. I couldn't hear what he was saying but I imagined that it was sweet nothings!

Suddenly I felt a huge rush of sadness sweep over me. On the one hand I had enjoyed my wife being royally fucked by this stud. But on the other hand, I didn't know what this meant for our marriage. I had no doubt about my love for Sarah, but I didn't know if her feelings had changed towards me. Would she see me in a different light now? A worthless husband? I knew from many stories that I had read, that this was the agony and ecstasy of cuckold husbands and now I was in the same situation.

I decided that I should leave them to it for now and get out of the house. I had no doubt that they would be going at it for the rest of the night, and I had more than enough images of the pair of them to fuel many masturbatory sessions. I carefully shut all the monitors down, tidied myself up and then very quietly left the house and walked to my car. The overnight bag that I had packed would come in useful after all! I spent a restless night in a cheap motel drifting in and out of sleep with vivid images for Carlo and Sarah fucking. The following day at work was also a blur and when it came time to go home, I was nervous to say the least.

When I entered the house, I shouted "Sarah, I'm home."

She came running towards me and embraced me with the biggest hug she had ever given me. A guilt-ridden hug no doubt! She kissed me and then asked how my trip had been and I gave her a few details before turning my thoughts to her dancing.

"How was your dancing with Carlo, did you learn anything new?"

There was only a momentary blush that showed her embarrassment and perhaps guilt before she replied, "oh I learnt so much David, you would be amazed at how much we got through."

"No I wouldn't" I thought, "I know exactly what you learnt." What I actually said was "oh that's great, having the extra time together obviously made some difference then."

"Yes, it did, and well Carlo thinks that we, that is I am ready to enter our first competition."

"Really, well you obviously have learnt quickly."

I could see Sarah worrying about something, but then she said, "David, there is just one problem about the dance competition, it is out of town, and we would have to stay over."

"Oh, I see, well I suppose that makes sense. I could take you and we could have a weekend away."

I knew this would be the acid test for my wife. Would she agree with me, or would she elect to go with Carlo and no doubt share his bed somewhere?

"That's very kind David, but Carlo told me that spouses don't normally attend these events as they tend to distract the dancers. I hoped that you would understand."

I wasn't really surprised and tried to sound calm in my reply. "I see, so Carlo would take you then? Where would you stay? The same motel and would you have separate rooms?"

"Yes, Carlo would drive me, and we would stay in the same motel. And of course, we would have separate rooms, what made you ask that?"

I thought carefully before I answered but decided to go for it. "Sarah, I don't mind if share the same room. I mean you could have two double beds if you like, or..."

Sarah stared at me in disbelief. I could see that she was trying to process what I had just proposed to her. Eventually she replied. "David are you serious, I mean what made you think I, that is we would want to share a room?"

"Well, I know that you have been dancing for several months now and I presume that you have formed a close bond with Carlo. Something more than just friendship? They do say that Latin dancing is very sexual and well I just thought that that the two of you might have feelings for each other."

I could tell that Sarah was totally floored by my suggestion and comments. She didn't know if I was probing to see if she was being unfaithful to me or whether I was suggesting that she should be!

"David, you are right that I have developed feelings for Carlo. He is a great dance teacher, a very handsome man and when we dance, we both get very aroused. I must admit that I have thought about sleeping with him, but.."

"It's okay Sarah I don't mind. There are two conditions to your infidelity however."

"Oh, what are they?" she replied in a shaky voice.

"Well firstly, I want to hear all of the details of your tryst when you return."

"I see, and the second?"

I tried to sound as calm as I could when I delivered my second condition. "It's quite simple really, I don't want Carlo to use condoms. I want him to experience you bare back."

Sarah gasped when she heard my second condition. "But David, I'm not on birth control and besides supposing he isn't clean?"

"I'm sure he is as clean as me. And as for the lack of contraception, well I thought you would both want it that way. After all you are both Catholics and don't agree with contraception anyway, do you?"

Again, my wife was speechless for a while. "David, you know that I am still fertile and could get pregnant don't you? Do you want me to take that risk?"

"Sarah, that is up to you. Do you really want to be pregnant at the age of 41? I was never bothered about having any more children. But and here is my confession, I do get aroused at the thought of another man fucking you bareback, with no protection in place. I get so excited about another man spunking deep in you knowing that you are unprotected. I have fantasised about the look on your face as you realise that your lover is about ejaculate in your defenseless womb and how you encourage him to seed you and do his best to knock you up! There now I have said it. I hope you don't hate me for it?"

"Come here you lovely man. Of course, I don't hate you for that. We both know that for years I have had a higher sex drive than you. Until I met Carlo, I have never thought about cheating with another man, but well I have to tell you he really pushes all the right buttons for me. If you are happy for me to have an affair with him, I will. I will be discrete. I will be careful to time our lovemaking when I am not at my most fertile, but If he does knock me up, you must know that I would keep any baby that we produce."