Dancing Lessons?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know and I wouldn't ask you to terminate any pregnancy. I want you to be happy. But please tell me all the details when you return."

"I promise that I will. You have been honest with me, and I will with you. I must therefore tell you that Carlo has already made love to me."

"Really?" I asked trying to sound surprised.

"Yes, it happened here when you were away. I didn't mean for it to happen, but it did."

"I see. Did he use a condom then?"

Sarah looked sheepish as she replied, "no, it happened so fast that neither of us thought about it."

"So, you could be carrying his baby already then?" My cock stiffened as I thought about that fact.

"No, it is unlikely as I wasn't too close to me fertile time."

"Oh, I see."

"You sound disappointed. Would you like to see my belly swell with Carlo's baby David?"

I found the words sticking in my mouth. "Well David, would you?"

And then my answer spilled out as if I had no control over my voice. "Yes I would, I.."

"Sssshhh" replied Sarah putting her finger to my lips. "It's okay David. I can work on making your wish come true if you are serious. But you had better be serious mister, because it will be too late once I'm knocked up."

It took a moment for me to reply. I wanted to choose my words carefully. When I did, I knew my voice was full of emotion. "Sarah, I have, that is, for a long time I've had a desire, no a fantasy to see you with another man. I don't know why but I have and well, this whole dancing thing with Carlo, it has well.."

Before I could finish Sarah cut me off, "you imagined us together didn't you. You used our dancing to fuel your fantasy?"

"Yes, I did. It was perfect, the two of you together, it was everything I imagined."

Sarah held my hand and replied. "It's okay David, really it is. I have read about men like you and well relationships like ours. It really isn't that uncommon."

"It isn't?" I replied, knowing full well from my trawl of the internet that being cuckolded was common judging by the number of stories and other material that I had seen.

"No, not all. Some men and women for that matter need to be dominated sexually. I've known for a long time you were like that, but I didn't know about your fantasy for me and another man. I'm touched that you are happy for me to be with another man, someone who can give me what I need. But this is very important David. Do you really want me to go on having unprotected sex with Carlo? I could still get pregnant since I'm still fertile. I know the chances are reduced given my age, but nonetheless the possibility is very real. What would we tell our family if I did get pregnant? Have you thought about all the issues?"

It took me a few seconds to process everything that Sarah had said. She had known about my submissiveness and my need to be dominated? Wow! "Sarah, the short answer is that I don't know. Like you none of this was planned and so I really hadn't thought it through. It was the sexual excitement that ruled my brain, the sight of you being seduced and fucking that turned me on so much. I agree that another baby would be a huge step for us, particularly if it wasn't mine. As to what we would tell people, well I guess they wouldn't have to know would they?"

Sarah was still holding my hands as she replied, "No they wouldn't have to know, but we'd know. Are you absolutely certain you could handle another man's baby in my belly? And then watching the birth and raising his baby as your own. Are you really sure that's what you want?"

Before I could really process my thoughts, I found myself replying in a sort of croak, "yes, I do want that. If you do of course?"

I searched Sarah's face as she thought about what I had just said. I watched as her serious face gradually softened into a smile and then she said, "David I would like another baby. Given everything that we have talked about and what has happened so far, I would like that baby to be Carlo's. If you are content for things to take their course, then I will go on having sex with Carlo. Without protection and without him pulling out. Would you like to watch us?"

I couldn't believe that Sarah was willing to let me watch their mating. Of course, I had dreamt of this but never dared to believe that it would actually happen. "I would like that very much. When would it be?"

"Well, I will be fertile later this week, so I thought that would be a good time."

"Okay, will you arrange things with Carlo then?"

"Yes, yes don't worry, I will let you know when it is."

And so there it was. I had just signed off on allowing my wife to make love with her dance tutor, but also had just given her permission to try for another baby. Crazy, but exciting! It was a couple of days later that Sarah informed me that Carlo would be coming round on Thursday night.

"Does he know?" I asked.

"Know what?" replied Sarah with a knowing twinkle in her eyes.

"Well, that I will be there of course and about the lack of contraception?"

"No, he doesn't." And that was all she said by way of reply.

For me waiting for Thursday was hell. I think that Sarah was also apprehensive but excited as well.

When Thursday came, I couldn't concentrate at work at all and when I got home Sarah was already there. She spent a long time getting ready for her lover and I even helped her paint her lovely toenails with her favourite bright red nail varnish. By the time she had put on her stockings and garter belt, donned her black high heeled sandals and then slid on her favourite cocktail dress, she looked a million dollars. I was tempted to throw her on the bed and make love to her, but I knew that would spoil everything. My tenting pants were obvious to my wife, and she laughed when she saw the state of my arousal. "Sorry, but no relief for you yet hubby. You can toss off to your heart's content as you watch us together."

I sighed, but knew she was right. This wasn't about me, but about her and Carlo. At 7.30 prompt I heard the bell ring and knew it was time for to make myself scarce. We had agreed that she would do some dancing first and so initially I would have to make do with watching them via the cctv link that had been installed to monitor the dance area. I sat in front of the monitor and waited for them to appear. The wait was short and then the two of them appeared, hand in hand and Sarah set the music going.

As they moved around the dance floor, I had to admit that Sarah had got very good at dancing and in the arms of Carlo, could pass as a professional. As he held her, they seemed to meld together, and the sensual Latin-American dance routines allowed them to express their mutual attraction via the medium of dance. After some 30 minutes of dancing, I could tell that Sarah was ready for the main event.

"Carlo, shall we move to somewhere more comfortable so that we can enjoy ourselves" she asked.

"What have you in mind?" asked Carlo with a big grin.

"Come with me and you will see."

This was my queue to move to our bedroom closet where I could watch the action without need for a monitor!

I just managed to get in place when the two lovers appeared. Sarah wasted no time and grabbing Carlo, she kissed him. If he was surprised, he didn't show it, and taking her in his arms he returned her kiss with passion. When they broke for air, Carlo looked into Sarah's eyes and said "You are lovely Sarah. I want you so much."

"I want you Carlo, you have no idea how badly I want this."

Carlo moved towards her and reached behind her to find the zip that would reveal her sexy body to him. I could hear the zip being lowered and then he pushed her dress off her shoulders, and it slid to the floor. Sarah stepped away from the discarded item and stood in front of Carlo as he gazed with lust at the lingerie clad body in front of him. I had to admit she looked fantastic standing there in stockings, garter belt, thong and high heels, with her breasts barely covered by a transparent black lacy bra.

Without breaking eye contact, Carlo quickly stripped and when his boxer shorts moved down his thighs his semi-erect cock came into view. As I watched it grew and once again, I could see that he was much better endowed that me. They moved together and kissed again as Carlo deftly undid the clip of her bra and then pulled the garment out of the way. This allowed her lovely breasts to mash into his hairy chest as they kissed. Carlo maneuvered Sarah backwards toward the bed and when her legs came into contact with the mattress, she gracefully slid backward for her naked lover to admire her wonderful body.

Carlo got onto the bed next to Sarah and kissed her again, whilst at the same time allowing his hands to fondle her breasts. Even from my vantage point I could see her nipples swell and harden to his touch. I also saw her hands reach for his cock which had now reached an impressive size and when she grasped his rigid tool, I could hear his gasp of pleasure. She moved her hands up and down, pumping his big cock and I could see copious precum issuing and spilling onto her delicate hands.

I had thought that Carlo might go down on Sarah and taste her sweet nectar, but it was clear that he was too desperate to wait. "Have you a condom, I haven't brought any" he asked of Sarah.

There was no hesitation from Sarah when she replied, "no Carlo, it's okay, I want you bare tonight."

Carlo looked surprised and said, "are you sure, I mean, I know we didn't use any the first time, but well, are you on the pill Sarah?"

"No, I'm not. I'm not using anything at all, but that's fine with me."

"Really Sarah, are you sure, what about your husband?"

"What about him, does it matter? He's not here, is he?"

"Well no, but I mean if you get ah, what would he say if.."

"You mean pregnant, don't you Carlo?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I mean."

"Well, thank you for asking, but both of us are okay about me getting pregnant. If that should happen of course. I am getting on a bit though, so the risk is reduced."

Carlo didn't respond to this, but instead I could see his broad smile that said he was more than happy to fuck her unprotected. He grasped his cock and rubbed it up and down Sarah's hairy snatch, making sure that their combined love juices were liberally smeared on him, and then he located the big crown at her open portal. Looking into her eyes, Carlo pressed forward and although I couldn't see, I guessed from Sarah's loud moan, that he had penetrated her. A minute of slow rocking appeared to have seated Carlo to the hilt, a fact confirmed by my wife.

"Oh Carlo, you are so deep. I can feel your big balls on my bum and your cock is right up here." I could see her pointing to somewhere near her naval, and I didn't doubt, that having seen how well endowed he was, that his cock was indeed that deep inside my wife.

Their love making, or perhaps I should say their mating, was a sight to behold. Carlo had fantastic ability and stamina. He clearly knew how to please women and in particular my wife. He seemed to vary his technique. There was no in and out savage thrusting, but more a very gradual and sensual raising of their feelings and sensations. Sarah orgasmed twice that I could make out, and they were loud noisy affairs, with her thrashing around beneath her Italian lover as he showed her just how wonderful sex could be.

Eventually however, after an hour or so, I noticed that Carlo had imperceptibly sped up his efforts. My wife noticed and had brought her high heeled clad feet up to rest on his relentlessly thrusting bum. I could hear her whispering in his ear and although I couldn't hear what she said, the effect on Carlo was electric. He raised himself on his arms and whilst continuing to thrust his big cock into Sarah, he asked in a strained voice, "I'm nearly there Sarah, tell me where you want my spunk."

"You lovely man, you know where I want it. Now fill me with your seed."

As to emphasis the point Sarah crossed her heels over his bum and clasped her hands round his neck. This elicited a series of rapid almost brutal thrusts from Carlo and then as drove and stayed deep within my wife, he shouted out his release. "Ah yes, here it is, take it all Sarah." His repeated twitches told of numerous spurts of his virile seed being shot deep into my wife. They both groaned and sighed in unison as she was inseminated.

I couldn't believe what a love making session that I had just witnessed. I was absolutely spent. My own spunk was spattered all around the closet, whilst my wife's lover, well his sperm was deep in her unprotected womb now. Carlo had proved to be a wonderful lover. He was clearly very good at pleasing women, and I could tell that Sarah had been treated to a magnificent love making session. One with which I could never hope to compete. As I watched them lying in a sweaty contented heap, I also suspected that they might well want a repeat and so I resolved to leave them in private. I made use of the adjoining door to the adjacent bedroom and silently crept out.

I have no doubt that I, or should I say we did the right thing in allowing Carlo to bed my wife. People will no doubt condemn me as weak, a cuckold, but so what. This is my life, our marriage. I love Sarah and she loves me. What we do in the privacy of our house is our concern. No, I don't know how this will turn out in the long run. Will Sarah get pregnant? Will she continue to see and sleep with Carlo? There are no certainties in life where affairs of the body are concerned. What suits us will not suit others. We are content and there is no more to say.