All Comments on 'Dancing Lessons'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Lol

And she ends up floating down the nearest river.

That's MY preferred form of reply.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 10 years ago
awful .... you author are mentally illl

die you stupid mother fucker

starovastarovaabout 10 years ago
Imagine that!

Your story was imaginative, humiliating and very long, but not really erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Shite

Pure Shite!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Simple solution.

He went to her place and destroyed her computer. Then he told her if he ever heard from her again or talked to anyone that had heard from her about him, he be back and put her in a wheelchair. Told her to think about spending her life in a wheelchair anytime she thought about messing with his life. He told her that she'd get one chance in the wheelchair. If he came back again he'd put her in the morgue. End of problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why wait

i would kill each & every one that helped her very very slowly

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
annony may son be

committed and put away. he gets more violet with each passing day. I gave this STORY, yes dear annony, it's only a story and no one wants or cares about what you would do. Gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I would catch each of them at a different time put an elastic on the males balls and dink until they fell off. the females i would cut off thier clits and sew up their cunts like the muslims do

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Same stupid crap

Commit a crime and make a video of it. How long do you think it took him to get a copy and send Carmen to prison? Better yet? I think he simply gathered a plan together and Carmen disappeared forever into a whorehouse in South America.

Another Edrider pile of crap.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Carmen Needs to Suffer!

Using a page from Carmen the Cunt's playbook,Randy has Carmen kidnapped and brought to a filthy basement where she's stripped and strapped to a table. Professional cameras and video records encircle the table.

First,she's brutally gang-banged by 5 jig-a-boos,each with at least 12 inches of thick meat. First made airtight,she eventually is forced to take on all 5 at once. By the time they're done,she's covered in thick,white jungle jism. The videos of all of this are then e-mailed to everyone on her phones contact list.

The following morning,Dr. Vinny Boombatz arrives and preps for surgery. First he slices off Carmen's clit.Then he triple-sews her snatch shut tight.Finally,he lops off both of her tits.

Guess the cunt will have to give up her dance performances,and certaily won't be fucking anytime ever.

You reap what you sow,Carmen the Cuntless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How Stupid Is Carmen?

This is how I KNOW I would handle this. Go to a lawyer and go to the police and have charges of sodomy filed against Leslie. He will divulge the names of the others who participated and charges will be filed against them. Forcible Abduction and Criminal Sexual Molestation and Rape charges filed against Carmen. My second option is to come back with a 9 mm and shoot as many of them dead as possible. Carmen did all this because she saw him talking to another woman in a bar? This woman was made for a straitjacket and a padded room. Actually she doesn't deserve to breathe air again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic and psychotic like that author!!! MINUS 5*!!!

That author has to be a real faggot or a frigid ugly old bag!!! Your stories are the lowest crap on literotica!!! For you its the best to get therapy, you are a real insane idiot!!! And to all commentators who approve that crap, look for therapy your self!!!

gmann57gmann57about 7 years ago

For once I agree with anonymous. That sucked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don’t get even get ahead

Wait 1 yr then kidnap her. Seal her pussy with crazy glue then crazy

Glue a butt plug in her ass. Make her drink a combo of juice

And 5 % sulfuric acid for a couple days and let her throat and stomach rot.

Every day until she dies from being toxic cut off the tip of each finger and toe

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Same stupid Edrider shit

In the first place he types "Kidnapped, call Police - Carmen" into his computer and sends it before Carmen and her fools can do anything. They are toast. Since this is a typical Edrider story and there is no ending, I just had to laugh. Most men either kill her or go to the Police. Once the Police raid her place and find the video and all the edited and unedited parts, Carmen and friends spend the rest of their lives in prison servicing Big Bertha and her friends. How stupid do you have to be to make a video of yourself committing a crime? I mean really. Another piece of shit story by Edrider73. Glad she stopped posting. Yes I said "she". The author seems to REALLY hate men so I'm guessing that Edrider is a woman. Still an awful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HoHumh hi

Just like too many of these stories this one moves into the fantasy area. Do you really want someone to believe that much time and expense would be incurred to exact revenge on an ex boyfriend? This is not in the bounds of reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Street mugging, shot in the head.

Here is how you do it. Wait till she is on her way home, using her key on the door or her car. Walk up behind, two in the head, with a .22 right behind the ear. Done and done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous