Dancing on Ice

Story Info
Holly Willoughby and Oti Mabuse girl-on-girl fun!
1.9k words
4.16
1.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a rewritten fictional story involving Oti Mabuse and Holly Willoughby.

Dancing On Ice

It was Sunday afternoon and the team at ITV was getting ready for that night's show. The production team knew that the skating was one thing, but the fact Holly Willoughby was back on the TV after her departure from This Morning was huge for the TV audience.

Holly had been drawing in viewers for years with the charm of her presentation skills, but also with the eagerness of knowing what she'd be wearing each week. Over the years, dresses were made perfectly to figure hug her every curve.

What had now also become a big draw though, was the fact they had on the judging panel, Oti Mabuse. Ex-Strictly Come Dancing, her outfits were nearly splitting at the seams to hold her curvaceous South African curves in.

For years, Holly was the person everyone looked to for bum and ass perverts, but now Oti was giving her a good run for her money.

That afternoon, the ladies had chosen their outfits together, to make sure they didn't clash, and both had complimented each other and how stunningly hot they were likely to look that evening.

Oti loved seeing Holly sign back up for the show. From her judging podium each week, she loved looking over at Holly with admiring looks and staring up and down her curves. This was no secret, as Oti that afternoon had told Holly she often got wet looking at her.

Oti had been known for some dirty girl-on-girl time on Strictly. She was often caught out finger blasted Karen and Nadiya backstage, but the desire for Holly was getting more and more, as she was spending more time with her.

Holly's reaction that day was a surprise to Oti, as she certainly expressed her thanks for the thought and was pleased Oti had some desires for her.

Holly asked, "I always thought you were busy with Ashley under the desk?"

Ashley Banjo was the man on the show who certainly had his admirers, and from what Holly was suggesting, Oti thinks she thought they were playing with each other.

Oti replied, "Me and Ashley. No way. The only thing which makes me wet on this show, is you."

Holly had responded to say she was pleased, Oti liked what she saw. What Oti didn't expect though, was an offer to see a whole lot more of each other after the show!

Oti rolled her eyes and clarified the words spoken, by asking if it was OK to visit her changing room later. Holly said yes, and said she liked what she saw. No more was said, and their paths didn't cross until the show that night.

During the show, Oti's eyes were fixed on Holly's ass. She was wearing a silky silver gown, and her ass looked amazing, and her breasts were squeezed tightly into the top half.

Whereby, that night, Oti looked amazing. Oti's full figure was popping out in every direction. She was wearing a long red and black dress, which showed plenty of breasts and legs.

Oti was getting excited for the end of the show, and it was pleasing that at every moment Holly did glance in her direction, it was done with some intention in her eyes. Both were undressing each other in their minds, and they knew as soon as that show ended, and they did what they had to, in saying goodbye to the losing contestants, they were going to be together.

Holly got back to her dressing room in double-quick time, and it was great to hear knocks on the door soon after. It was great to open the door and let Oti into her room before she walked slowly back to her dressing table.

Oti asked, "Why are you moving away from me? Have you changed your mind?"

Holly replied, "Absolutely not. I can tell you now, I've been dripping in my pants, watching you tonight and thinking about this. It's a good job people can only watch me, and not smell how wet I am in my pants."

Oti smiled and asked Holly to come close to her. Oti wanted to show some control of the situation.

With Holly fully dressed, Oti asked Holly to turn around to show her naked back to untie the top from her back, and then unzip it down the side. With the dress falling to the floor, Holly was standing in her white pants and a low-cut white bra, just about adding some support to the dress to keep her tits off the TV.

Oti got on her knees and started to munch on Holly's pants. With Holly stood up, she instantly liked it but asked for them to be pulled down. Oti was used to ladies who didn't mind her mouth wrapped around their pussies, but no one normally was naked so quickly.

Oti's mouth and tongue were quickly giving Holly's pussy a thorough workout, as it kissed and sucked on the flaps, and alternated with flicking tongue action, and long strokes up and down it.

Holly was loving how her pussy was being pleasured.

Holly moaned, "Oh wow, Oh Oti, Oh god, Oh Oh Oh."

Oti had moved two of her fingers to Holly's clit and next started to rub it gently, and then a little bit more fanatically. What felt like seconds, was more like 10 minutes, Oti continued to pleasure Holly to satisfaction.

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD. I'M GOING TO EXPLODE EVERYWHERE. I'M GOING TO CUM," Holly started to scream.

Oti could feel Holly's juices cumming, but what came as she rubbed her clit a little harder was an explosion of juices that covered her dress.

"Oh fuck", Holly moaned, as she could take no more.

Oti spoke, "That's what I'm talking about. I've been watching you all night and despite being next to Ashley and knowing I could make his cock cum inside me, all I've wanted was you, Holly."

Holly spoke, "You're such a sexy bitch. Wow, bloody wow."

"Takes one to know one," Oti replied.

For the next few minutes, both mouths met as snogging took place, Oti spent some time groping Holly's breasts, but mainly focusing on each other's lips.

Oti wanted to be naked with Holly, and they paused for a moment to let her take off her clothes.

Holly couldn't believe how amazing Oti looked naked. She had every curve imaginable, and she wanted to kiss and touch everything.

Oti spoke, "You have good breasts. You should show them off more often."

Oti, who had been in control of everything so far, continued with that theme as she grabbed Holly's hand, walked her over to the couch, laid herself down on her back, and pulled Holly down next to her, to then place her hand next to her pussy.

"I want you to finger fuck me, Holly. Don't hold back. I can take whatever you can offer. Slide in a couple of fingers and get my juices to be running like yours." Oti said.

Holly loved being so close to Oti like this and was turned on by what she was seeing and hearing.

Oti spoke, "Make me cum Holly. Please make me cum."

Holly was now looking down at Oti's perfectly shaved pussy and started to insert two fingers inside her. She was soft and gentle initially, but as Oti demanded more, Holly picked up the pace and 2 fingers, turned into 3.

In the frenzy of the finger blasting, Holly got more of a chance to look at Oti, and she could see her actions were working. Oti's face was in ecstasy. Her eyes were popping out of her head, her mouth was open as she breathed quicker and quicker. Looking down at her body, her nipples were hard, and for the first time was taking in the full size of her breasts. These babies were massive and were wobbling all over the place, along with the rest of her curvy body. It was a sight Holly didn't expect to see, but she was delighted to be able to see Oti in her naked glory.

Oti had started to moan and groan sexually, as Holly continued to wank her off.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, you're making me so wet." Oti moaned.

"Cum all over my fingers. Don't hold back, I want to feel your juices. I want you to climax." Holly said as she encouraged Oti to not hold back.

Oti groaned, "This is too good, far too good. I didn't think you'd be this sexy."

In what looked like Oti needing a break she had turned onto her side, as Holly's fingers slipped out of her pussy. Oti had taken Holly's hand and placed it on her right breast, as they spooned together now, but Holly wasn't done. She could feel Oti was wet, but she hadn't exploded.

With Holly's breasts now pushed against Oti's back, and her pussy pushed against Oti's well-rounded bum, she reached her hand around her body and inserted 3 fingers back into her pussy.

Oti spoke, "Oh Holly I can't take any more. You're too fucking good at it."

Oti was touching her breasts and tweaking her nipples, as Holly dipped her fingers deeper into Oti's wet pussy.

Holly spoke, "Cum Oti. I want you to have an orgasm, I can't stop touching your pussy."

You could feel Oti's thighs separate a little and her body tremble as the finger blasting started to take real effect on her. A big breath of air taken in by her was the sign of her pussy letting go.

Holly spoke, "That's it. Cum for me."

The love juices of Oti had exploded everywhere, and Holly's fingers were covered but remained fixed inside her pussy.

Holly demanded more, "Go again, go again."

"Stop, stop, stop," Oti moaned.

Oti knew who pussy was getting a beating and as much as her body suggested she wanted it and could take it; she had gone from the dominant one to the one who had lost control with her body.

Holly's sticky and wet fingers were relentless and had quickened even more inside her pussy.

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK." Oti shouted.

As Holly's fingers went deeper than at any other time, Oti's pussy tightened for a moment, before a further gush of love juices came again.

Oti was horny for Holly's pussy in her face and asked for it. With Oti on her back, Holly moved her body to now be in a 69 position.

With Holly's pussy now in Oti's face, and her face in Oti's pussy, both loved sticking their tongues in each other's wet pussy and licking each other out.

Oti moaned and groaned a lot, as Holly's mouth felt cum after cum explode out of Oti's pussy. Oti was doing a great job on Holly, but she couldn't believe how good Holly was at this.

Holly spoke, "Stick some fingers in me, Oti. I need your fingers inside me again."

"Yes, that's it. Be rough with me. Stick them in harder." Holly demanded.

Oti was on it and had now slipped 4 fingers inside Holly's pussy, as her tongue was now working on her clit.

With Oti well satisfied, Holly had sat up and was now grinding down on Oti's face with fingers inserted her, and a tongue at work.

With Holly's naked frame now shaking, it was clear she was about to climax and could take no more.

"YES. OH YES. OH, GOD. YES," Holly screamed as her love juices squirted all over Oti's face.

With Holly moving away from Oti, Oti could speak a little with a spunk over her face to say thank you.

Oti's thoughts of girl-on-girl action with Holly had been fulfilled and she had loved every second of it.

Both ladies had cum covering their bodies and were both in a sweaty mess.

THE END