All Comments on 'Dancing Teens Ch. 04'

by Krraaazzzzyyyyy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

This wass great. I wonder if the wife/mother might somehow get involved and heat up again. maybe the 2 girls have boyfriends that could provide the heat for mom. There are some great possiblities. PLEASE continue.

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3almost 15 years ago
Please keep writing

Very few problems with spelling and punctuation, great style, and a very hot story! I hope that you will continue with these three characters far longer before introducing mom to the scene, if that is your plan at all. It would be hot for him to share his bed with Kelly and Amy while the wife is away on business and having one or both girls become pregnant would be an interesting predicament to toss in there as well! Whatever direction you choose, keep up the good work!

Sluggo11Sluggo11about 13 years ago
Oh... My... God!!!!!!!!

That has got to be THE most compelling, intense, amazing, erotic, transcendent account of father/daughter incest I've ever read... no, wait... not just 'read'.... EXPERIENCED!!... because it pulled me in and I was right THERE through it all. WOW!! Chapters 1 through 3 built it up to fever pitch until in Chapter 4, Heaven shattered, dissolved and rained down liquid heat.

DirtyAngel1DirtyAngel1almost 13 years ago
Wow!!

Oh, to be part of that threesome! You wrote this so beautifully, and like it had really happened....it made me wonder. Thank you for such a wonderful story and that it was such a turn on. Now I have a problem.....

jaqvertjaqvertalmost 13 years ago
a good story

It's shame you stop writing. I really like your stories. You have great story-telling skill, the stories are hot, sexy and realistic (I mean as realistic as fiction can be). Well done.

friendly6977friendly6977over 12 years ago
Keep going!

Why not have her daddy knock her up and her friend! They could start a new community and subvert the cold wife to help them out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more please

wow great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

The articulation and description of events as the story went along was really great! A lot of really unique phrasing made it really interesting. I kind of like the short chapters, unfortunately the downside is that Im caught up already! Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
13 yrs later

Still waiting for the continuation!!

AyhanAyhanover 1 year ago

where are more?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous