Dancing with Amy

Story Info
Club, Mildly rough, 1 night stand.
1.4k words
4.11
6.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are traveling for work. It is okay you like your job. You get to meet so many interesting people. As you stand around a man approaches you. He leans in.

"You look bored my dear." He says with a smile.

You turn to look at him. He is just your type. He is wearing a suit that showed his physique just perfect.

You nervously laugh and then clear your throat. "No I am having a great time. How are you?"

I am good but me and a few of the talent are going out to a techno club after this meet and greet would you like to come.

You find your head already saying yes before you can get the words past your lips. He pulls out a business card that just has his number. He set's down the card and writes down the address.

"Hope to see you there" He says with a wink.

You walk back to the rest of your group ask if they wanted to go. Everyone else was partied out and just wanted to go back to the room. You were too high in the rush of what happened so you decide to take a cab and check it out.

When you step out of the cab you can hear the music from outside. The place looks packed as you walk up you begin to wonder if this was the right thing to do. Just then you see him. He is standing talking to the bouncer. He hands him what looks to be a wad of cash. He raises his head and sees you. He waves you over to him. He kinda do a trot over to his location. He leans in and kisses you on the cheek.

"Glad you could make it." he says as he leads you in.

You were right the place was packed. You start to head towards the dance floor. He takes your hand. Oh I got us a better spot. He starts to lead you to the stairway that has 2 security guards. He just whispers a word into one of their ears. Then you are waved through. He takes you up to the balcony there is another dance floor up here just enough people to make it exciting but not too many to be super crowd. He sets his jacket over the chair. The urge to dance overwhelms you as you look over this man. He comes up to you.

He leans in again. "Are you ready for this?"

He pulls you close to his body. You follow the lead and begin dancing hard against his pants. You can feel that he is getting hard. This makes you more and more determined to get this guy out of these clothes. You turn around and begin to grind his legs as you give him the best "Fuck me eyes" you can.

It doesn't take long for him to realize what you need. He puts his arm around your waste. Picks up his jacket and leads you to a back room. There is nothing but a couch in here and he pulls you in close as he closes the door. With one quick motion he moves you to the wall. He grabs your arm and puts it above your head pinning you tight. You knees start to get week. But he is holding you so tight you just hang there by his arm. As he passionately leans in to kiss you with aggression. He takes his free grabs you by the neck and raises your chin up kissing you harder before turning your head and kissing down your neck.

He takes the hand that is choking you and begins to feel down your body. His strong hands send shivers down your body as he makes his way to the bottom of your skirt he begins to trail his hand up your thigh. He hadn't noticed that you were wearing any underwear. You had taken them off in the cab.

As he discovers your exposed pussy his hand begins to part your pussy lips. As he does you can feel the wetness rush down you leg. He finds your clit like he has been with you 100 times. He begins with a nice slow rotation and he gets faster and faster as he is pinning you against the wall. He then takes his hands away. I takes his wet finger and puts it to your lips. You begin to suck on his finger. He pulls down slightly on your mouth and puts another finger in. He begins to finger your mouth. After his fingers are nice and lubed up he pulls them out of your mouth. He lowers his hand and inserts his large fingers in your dripping wet pussy. He does it with strength and grace. Almost picking you up with each thrust of his manly fingers. He keeps moving them in and out. In and out. With his thumb he finds your clit and rubs while still pumping his fingers deep inside. You begin to quake with orgasm as you break his grip and collapse into him from the orgasm.

You push him over to the couch. You get on your knees in front of him.

"My turn." You say as you begin to unbutton his pants.

Looks like you aren't the only one going to commando tonight. His member flops up as you lower the Zipper. With a few licks of lips you begin to kiss the top of his massive head. You open your lips and slip your tongue out. You begin to take the engulfed cock into your mouth. It fills you and you begin to relax your throat. You try to get as much down as you can. You begin to go faster as you try to get farther and farther down his massive cock. He takes his hand and wraps your hair in his fingers. Before placing his hand on the back you your head. He gives you just enough time to realize his is about to push it all in. He forcefully lowers your head you feel his cock in the bottom of your throat he keeps you down there until you force your self help and you cough with a gage as you come up. You use the extra liquid and coat his cock before he forces your head down again. This time not too hard as he begins to pump his cock and begins to fuck your mouth. You let him take all control as you begin to move your tongue around in your mouth giving him a great feel. After a minute of this he lifts your head up by your hair. He guides your face to his as he kiss you again.

He releases your hair and begins to pick you up by your waist. He lifts you up and flips you on to the couch kissing you while doing it. He then turns you around so your gorgeous ass. Is facing him. Still dripping wet he inserts his cock into your pussy. You can feel his tight grip as each finger is pulling you hard on his cock. He begins to pump you harder and harder. You can feel every vein in his cock as it buries deeper and deeper into you. He take one hand off and reaches up to your shoulders. Pulling you even further down his pounding cock. You moan louder and louder as he drives farther and farther into you. You begin to get close to organism you take one of your hands and reach down to your click. Rubbing harder and harder until you start to cum all over his cock this send him into his orgasm. He begins to pull out but you push yourself back. As he explodes cum into you. You feel the warm satisfaction drip out of you as he pulls his cock out. He offers your his handkerchief from his jacket. You face him as you clean up. Letting him see the good fucking orgasm he gave you. You lower your skirt and he puts back on his pants. You leave the club. He tells the taxi to take him to his hotel and asks if you would like round 2. You nod your head in agreement. Besides he doesn't know you are staying at that same hotel.