All Comments on 'Dancing with Debbie'

by Sunset99

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Unrealistic

Let me see, she has had two kids, but your fat dick permenantly stretched her pussy after one night?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What is this?

Let's see, this is really a rape by noname little dick! How erotic. Not!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Question

Have you even had sex?

The writing is juvenile and lacking of any reality.

Get laid, then try writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fucking a

Best. Story. Ever. Write one where he goes back and fucks her till

She dies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Enjoyable

I read the story and I read the comments. Every comment has some validity .... I guess - but sheesh lighten up people. I enjoyed the story.... after all the stories here are fiction.... what a reader imagines in their mind is the ultimate proof I guess.... Like all fiction, accuracy isn't guaranteed but as they say "don't let the truth get in the way of a good story".

I give credit to the writer for putting it out there for our enjoyment!

Thanks Sunset99

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AWESOME!!

I would love to be pile drived like that. :*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

That 30 minute stretch killied it. Just unrealistic unless he was circumcised. And just because she came, doesn't mean she was fucking enjoying it. These stories need to be a bit more thought out to be believable even if it's just fantasy!! Excuse the contradiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stretched her out so the next guy thought she was too loose. Maybe an anatomy class is in order. The story otherwise was ok.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous