All Comments on 'Dancing With Mom Ch. 02'

by Club_Soda

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LechemanLechemanabout 1 month ago

Hmm while building up tension can be good, too much and it runs into impatience directing the reader to skip to the event. This detracts from the enjoyment for the reader, and notwithstanding the hours of work by the author - just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I am disappointed that the kid did not fuck his mom. All the build up, then nada.

walkindatdogwalkindatdogabout 1 month ago

the first two commenters have to know there's a Part 3 coming, right? Mom's just taking a wee detour to her husband, who'll encourage her to get their son to take her. So we wait for another installment, hoping it's just the two of them, at least to start, maybe Natasha, then hubby. I like these mother son stories with just the central two characters; more than that and it just devolves into a mind-numbing orgy. I read Penthouse letters for many years, and the orgy ones were just long lists of she did that, then he did this, etc. Boring! So stick to the two of them, mostly. Except that all these other folk need their needs met, too. Good luck! Do us proud!

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

well now club soda, incest mom son at it, then lily, threesome, 3 at it,55555555555555555555555555

i think her son's surrogate pt 01 looks interesting.

john

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

If he doesn't fuck her in part 3 (and hopefully knock her up) then it'll be past the point of a worthwhile buildup. We don't need to hear about him slutting around anymore and banging whatever random females he comes across, who all just magically submit to him because he's a good-looking guy. Get to the mom/son incest already!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous