Dancing With Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother and son's relationship changes forever in Arizona.
9.2k words
4.53
15.8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter: Arizona

David

I was psyched for our season starting, but I knew the first game was just a scrub match. Coach has the college football mentality of scheduling a punching bag to start every season, so we can work out any kinks during an actual game, without the threat of losing. We played a lower-tier school, that wasn't even good at their tier of play.

The final score was 84-0.

They never even passed mid-field. I personally had four passing touchdowns and a 75-yard rushing TD, all in the first half, before sitting the entire second half to allow my backup to get game experience.

After the game, instead of getting on the bus with the team, I hopped into mom's Cadillac Escalade and we drove to the airport, no time for a shower. I was excited to go see Arizona. However, the football program wasn't what excited me. Even though the Wildcats are a 'Power Five' program, their football team has been awful for a long time. However, Arizona's baseball team is typically in the Top-25 rankings, which was a definite selling point, but not good enough for me to take an interest in the Wildcats.

The entire reason I chose to give Arizona a shot, was for the same reason Hall of Fame Patriot's tight end Rob Gronkowski famously went to the University of Arizona; the girls wear almost nothing all day because of the extreme heat. That's not to mention the party lifestyle.

Instead of choosing from any of the college football blue blood that wanted him, Gronk chose Arizona because it was the best party school, and I wanted to see if it lived up to the hype. A bonus was taking this trip with my sexy mom. Going with dad would have been awesome, but I always liked hanging out with mom more, anyway.

The banter on the airplane was playful with mom, as it usually was. One thing she teased me about, hard, was my lack of a shower, but it didn't seem to bother her too much because she kept snuggling into my chest, trying to take a nap. This made it look like we were more of a couple rather than mother and son.

It was not a surprise, being six-foot-five-inches tall, people rarely dare to guess that I am younger than twenty-five. A twenty-five-year-old could already be in a relationship with a thirty-four-year-old woman, but mom still looked like she was in college. Her relentless dedication to health, fitness and proper sleep had served her very well, keeping her looking like she could be twenty-one years old. Thirty minutes into the flight, I leaned my seat back a little and went to sleep with mom already asleep, leaning on my chest.

Sofia

My son's sweat wasn't pleasant, but it wasn't unpleasant either. It just smelled like... men. A primal man. I couldn't get enough of the scent. So, I found an excuse to just snuggle into his chest and let myself fall asleep there. I was woken up when the pilot announced the plane's descent. Sitting up in my seat, I looked down and realized there was a wet spot in my white, paper-bag shorts. I could feel that my panties were soaked. I really need to get laid, I thought to myself, then quickly covered my lap with my hands, hoping no one had seen.

This has to stop happening. I can 't keep soaking though every pair of panties and pants I put on. I turned to my left and noticed my son staring down my cleavage in my pink tank-top and matching pink bra. I didn't bother to cover myself, partly to keep the mess between my legs hidden, but mostly because having my son staring at me sent a thrill down my spine that ended up causing my pussy to twitch and gush again. Dammit, Haru, come home and fuck me already.

After getting off the plane, I went to the bathroom to try to clean myself up. I decided there was no point in wearing the soaked pink panties anymore, so I took them off and placed them in my purse. We got our bags and picked up the rental car before driving to the hotel, arriving around one in the morning,

David had called the Arizona coaches as soon as the plane landed, letting them know he was in town. The football coaches wanted to meet him in the morning and the baseball coaches after that.

When we got up to the hotel room, there was an immediate problem. There was only one bed - a king in the middle of the room. "Let me go down and get them to switch rooms, sweetheart," I said to my son.

"Don't bother, mom, I'm too tired to deal with it. Besides, there is a football game tomorrow, the hotel is probably completely booked."

"Sweetie, can't we just see if they have a double bed available?"

"No. It's one-thirty here, which means it's three-thirty back home. I have to wake up in six hours for this recruiting trip and probably won't be in bed again until after two in the morning tomorrow. I don't want to spend the time switching rooms. I'll take the door side, you can have the other side, a king-sized bed is big enough to share."

I was taken aback by the absolute command in his voice. I'd never heard him talk like that before, at least, not to me. Apparently, it wasn't just his body that demanded obedience from women, but everything about him. I felt my submissive side swoon in a way that it'd never done for anyone but Haru. I started thinking Holy shit, those girls never had a chance. I bet he just points at the girls in his school, and they submit.

David stripped down to his boxers and lay down on his side of the bed, getting under the covers and going to sleep. I took my nightshirt and shorts out of the suitcase and changed in the bathroom before gently slipping under the covers on my side of the bed, trying to position myself so I wouldn't make contact with my son. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep on the comfortable mattress.

***

A phone alarm woke me up. Seven-thirty AM. The phone played a gentle chime, so I let the pleasant music keep playing, in no rush to turn it off. As my awareness spread, I realized I was being held by a strong arm wrapped around my side with its hand lightly holding my right breast. I was in the middle of the bed, fully snuggled into David. I could hear and feel his soft breathing, indicating he was still asleep.

I knew I should have immediately tried to remove David's hand, but instead, I allowed myself to enjoy the embrace for a few moments before I reluctantly moved David's arm and reached over to turn off the phone alarm. Turning in the bed, I did the most motherly thing possible - I kissed David on the forehead to wake him up, and immediately realized my mistake.

I wasn't a mother walking her son's room to wake him up. I was a woman, whose pussy was on fire twenty-four-seven, under the covers in bed with an almost nude man, who fucks everything in a skirt. I felt the full weight of the situation in my clit immediately. Fortunately, David wasn't awake yet, so he didn't see the look of panic that must have come across my face.

Getting out of bed and going to the shower, I heard David stir as the water started. With the water running, I slid my right hand between my legs and covered my mouth with my left. I tried to focus on Haru and Natasha, trying to keep David out of my thoughts. It wasn't working. Like the dominating bull he was, my son kept bashing his way into my masturbatory dream - I hated him for that. It 's my mind, get the fuck out, son! I screamed in my head, but he wouldn't leave. My son's dominate energy started to completely consume my psyche.

Every thought of Haru morphed into David, every caress from Natasha turned into an embrace from David. I finally surrendered to the perversion, and let myself masturbate to thoughts of my son. Fingers furiously rubbing my clit, hot water running down my body as I started to bite down on the hand covering my mouth to keep the moans of pleasure in.

I felt my legs start to squeeze together and weaken as my excitement grew and grew before I finally let out a screech as my hand slipped off my mouth, right when the most powerful orgasm I'd had in years, shook my body. I lost all strength in my legs, and fell to the floor of the shower, passing out.

I woke up a few moments later, looking up into the very concerned face of my son. I wasn't in the bathroom anymore, I was on the bed, NAKED. Oh my God, my son is seeing me completely naked. He had me laid out on top of the sheets, inspecting to make sure I was okay. I should have covered my breasts; I should have covered my sex. Instead, I covered my face, wishing I was anywhere else. Put me on display in front of a hundred horny men - just not my son. Oh God, why did this happen?

"Mom, mom, are you okay? Can you talk now?"

"I'm okay, David. Please, just put the sheets on me."

"Oh right." He moved to cover me with the sheet. "Sorry, I was just making sure there weren't any broken bones, bites or anything else that caused you to pass out. I was about to call an ambulance."

My son, I was so oddly proud of him. Seeing his fully exposed mom, his thoughts were to try to find out why I was suddenly unconscious. There was no way I could tell him that it was because I had a powerful orgasm masturbating to him.

Uncovering my face, I said, "Sweetheart, I'm fine. I just got a little tired. Go take your shower and I'll just rest here for a minute." With a look of concern, David picked up his clothes and walked to the bathroom.

I slowly got up and walked naked to the suitcase. Picking out a pair of matching yellow panties and bra, I put on a short set of cut-off jeans, white tank-top and red cover-up. I was almost done brushing my hair, when David walked out of the bathroom in just a pair of shorts with his muscular chest fully exposed. I pretended not to notice, as we finished getting dressed and went downstairs for breakfast.

David

Holy shit, what happened to mom in the bathroom? I 'm glad she is okay, but getting a full look at her body has had my dick hard ever since. I rubbed one out in the shower and it still won't go down. I have always fantasized about mom, and enjoy having my hands on her body, but I never considered ACTUALLY fucking her. I don't know anymore. I think I'm going to try.

***

Mom and I arrived at the athletics weight room around ten-thirty in the morning. I met with the halfbacks coach, who is my area recruiter, and the quarterbacks coach, the man I would be spending all my time with if I came to UA.

The meeting was pleasant enough, they showed me around a few places in the athletics facility before taking me to the staff room, where the head coach was getting ready for today's game with the rest of the coaching staff. I spent twenty minutes talking to everyone, then they passed me off to a wide receiver on the team, named DeMarcus.

DeMarcus was a freshman who the coaches redshirted, meaning he wasn't playing in any games this season, just practicing, and working out for development, so he had the day free to show us around campus.

We were also joined by two spirit coordinators, Lily and Piper, who specialized in showing new recruits around campus. Both girls were bleached-blondes with perky tits and flat stomachs. Both were wearing a Wildcats t-shirt tied up just under their breasts, leaving their taut, sexy abs exposed, and wore short denim skirts, the perfect length to admire their tanned sexy legs. The hip handles of their thongs were sticking up out of the skirts; with Lily wearing a yellow thong and Piper wearing pink.

We all laughed and flirted as we walked around campus. DeMarcus had been trying to get with Lily for a while, but it didn't seem like she was giving in anytime soon. Instead, she spent most of her time hanging on Mom's arm, while Piper shamelessly flirted with me.

The group stopped at a local burger joint DeMarcus wanted to eat at. We were all sitting down with our food, when Lily suddenly said, "You know, David, most people bring their parents on these visits. It's kind of cool you brought your girlfriend."

This absolutely floored me. Lily spent all that time hanging on mom and she thought mom was young enough to be my girlfriend?

Exchanging a quick glance with mom, and registering the shock on her face, I smiled and took advantage of the situation. "Yes, she came to protect my virtue. Someone told her there were some very naughty girls in Arizona," I said, giving Piper a mischievous grin.

Piper stuck her tongue out at me, but continued to rub my leg underneath the table we were all sitting at.

The conversation continued with the two girls drilling me with questions about my relationship with my 'girlfriend'. I answered all of them, having a lot of fun making up an elaborate backstory as we went. Mom sat in silence; I could tell she was stunned by the turn of events.

Sofia

GIRLFRIEND? Lily thinks I was David 's girlfriend? And David just went with it? What is going on, how do I stop this crazy train.

Oh shit, he is lying his ass off to these two girls, making up shit that never happened between us.

I never went to a Junior Prom, and even less so with my own son.

What? No, we didn't kiss for the first time in his car.

Why is he telling them how my breasts feel? Why would they even ask that and how would he know? Oh shit, was he awake when he was feeling me up this morning? That jackass. I 'm going to find a way to punish him for that.

I could feel the blood rushing to my face, as I just sat there waiting for their conversation to end.

Finally, it did end, with Lily and Piper inviting David and me to their sorority party after the football game. David agreed to go, and we said our goodbyes before heading back to the hotel.

Once in the rental car, I furiously laid into David with a string of hits on his arm. "Why did you let them think we were a couple!" I demanded, while still hitting him.

"I thought it was cute. They think you're college age. Besides, if they knew you were my mom, they never would have invited you to the party tonight. You never got to have a college experience with Dad, you were home raising us."

I sat in my seat, arms crossed and stared out my window. "Take us back to the hotel," I demanded.

"Yes, dear," David responded, then ducked as I aimed another blow at his head.

On the way back, I did think of how fun it would be to get to see a Greek house from the inside. Haru had been with some of his baseball buddies at Vanderbilt, but I was living with my mom and dad so they, along with Haru's parents next door, could help me raise our children. I only got to see Haru on the weekends while he was in college, and never really got to experience any college life. So, against my better judgment, I found myself really wanting to go to this sorority party. My anger with David was starting to diminish, but there was no way I was letting him know that.

When we got back to the hotel, David said he was going down to the pool to get a workout in, asking if I'd like to join him. I declined, still showing him, I was upset. After David left, I called Haru. Looking at the clock, he should still be at his hotel since it was several hours before his game tonight. Haru picked up on the second ring.

"How's the love of my life doing? You guys get to Tucson just fine? How did David like the football coaches?" Haru belted me with questions before I could even say hi. We talked for a little bit - about the recruiting trip, plane ride, and the hotel room mix-up which still wasn't resolved. Then, with some reluctance, I told Haru about this morning. David holding my breast, me masturbating to David in the shower, passing out, and David seeing me fully exposed. Finally, I told him about David pretending I was his girlfriend with his new college groupies.

"Wow, that's a lot of information to take in."

"Baby, I am so sorry, I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I feel so guilty," I said, trying to hold in my sobs.

"No, no, no, don't be sorry. I'm not angry with you, not even a little."

"Really?" I sniffled over the phone.

"Really, Sofi. I don't see that much has changed."

"What?"

"No, really. David has always had his hands all over you with dance, so feeling your boob isn't that big of a deal. As for seeing you naked, he has seen plenty of girls naked. I bet he wasn't even trying to check you out.

"And what if he did?"

"Then he is probably a very happy boy. Your body is amazing," Haru said, with a laugh.

"I'm not laughing, sweetheart. This has me extremely worried. I masturbated to him."

"That's probably natural, as well. Men and women working closely together build up a natural sexual tension. I bet you just needed to release some of it."

"Yeah, well those same men and women often end up having sex with each other."

"I trust you, honey. I always have," Haru said, with pure love and affection in his voice.

"You trust me not to have sex with our son. What amazingly high standards," I said, with sarcasm dripping in my voice.

"I trust you to love me with all your heart, and I trust you to love our children with all your heart," Haru said.

I sat silently. Of course, I loved him. That's why I was so scared. No other man has ever managed to turn me on sexually, except Haru. For my own son to be pressing my buttons the way he was, was just wrong.

"Honey, I've been without sex for too long. I'm worried that if David makes a move on me... that I might give in. "

"Eww... what a naughty mother you would be," laughed Haru, clearly not taking this seriously.

"I mean it."

"Listen, I don't think David will make a move on you, and I don't think you would give in if he did. But if you're really worried about it, then sneak off with one of the sorority girls tonight and get her to pound you with a strap-on. Ease the tension between you and David."

That thought did appeal to me. My mind instantly thought of how soft Lily felt all day, and how nice the fruit shampoo smelled in her hair. I wonder if I could talk her into bed with me tonight. I ended the call with Haru, and jumped up to plan what outfit I'd wear to impress a twenty-year-old college girl.

David

I really did go down to the pool with the intent to get a workout in. After swimming a few warm-up laps, I started using water resistance weights to lightly work out my sore muscles from last night's game. But there was a lady watching me the whole time, so I started talking and flirting with her. Her name was Lola, mid-30s Latina, with shoulder-length, raven-black hair. She was wearing a white two-piece bikini with orange polka dots. While not fat, she wasn't trim either, a slight muffin top around her belly, but otherwise proportional for her five-foot-five-inch frame. It didn't take much to talk her into going back to her hotel room. Her husband was already gone for the day with work meetings.

Once in her room, she attacked me; pushing me down onto the bed, and straddling my hips with her own. Pulling her bikini top over her head, she leaned down to kiss and make out with me, pressing her C-cup breasts into my chest as my hands explored the curves of her body, working their way down to her bottoms held on by just a string.

I tugged on the strings that held her bottoms on, until they untied themselves, allowing the thin fabric to fall loosely onto my body. Reaching between us, I pulled the small piece of fabric off and tossed it to the side. Lolo lifted herself away from my face and asked, "Condom?" with a pleading look in her eyes.

"I don't have any on me," I said while gently massaging Lolo's bare bottom.

"Oh, that feels good. Umm, ummm, just... oh... just be careful; it's my fertile time of the month."

With that encouragement, I flipped Lola onto her back and pulled off my swim trunks. Crawling up the bed between her legs, I placed the head of my dick against the folds of her pussy before gently pressing into her. Lola's face contorted in pleasure as I slowly inched my way deeper into her; rhythmically thrusting in and out, allowing her pussy to make room with each thrust, until I felt my cock head lightly kiss the tip of her cervix, while my balls slapped her ass for the first time. Lola's pussy wasn't anything special, but it was still more than good enough to get the job done. I started increasing the speed of my thrusting, picking up the pace, and she started to buck and scream underneath me.