Dancing With Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder! Harder!! Harder!!!"

"Take this, slut!" I shouted, as I picked up the pace, going faster and faster.

"Yes, right there, keep going; I'm about to cum."

I kept thrusting into her hot pussy feeling every inch of it slide up and down my cock. My control was doing just fine, until Lola shouted "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, you damn motherfucker!"

Then, instantly, thoughts of my mom's naked body flashed into my mind. My control started to wane, I was about to cum. "Oh shit, I'm about to cum."

"Don't you dare!" shouted Lola, as she locked her legs around my hips preventing my escape.

"I can't hold out much longer."

"Just a little bit more, a little more a little..."

Unable to escape the grip of Lola's legs around my waist, I decided to press in as deep as I could go and roared my orgasm, spewing rope after rope of cum deep into Lola's fertile pussy

"Holy shit, you're getting me pregnant, you're knocking me up, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit." Lola screamed in ecstasy as her own organism overtook her body, drawing my cum even deeper inside.

Catching our breath, Lola said, "Wow, you come quicker than expected. I thought you would be more experienced than that," she said, still panting from her own orgasm.

"Sorry, you just seem to draw it out of me," I lied, still thinking about mom.

"Ha, yeah right!" she laughed. "But that was still good. Maybe I'll finally get a kid out of this. My poor husband can't seem to do the job."

"Glad I could be of service," I said, looking over at the clock. Oh shit, it was almost time to leave.

Pulling out of Lola, I made a quick excuse to leave and headed back upstairs to the room. When I entered the room to change clothes, I stopped dead in my tracks. The sight of mom in front of me, took my breath away.

Mom was wearing a set of pink high heels with straps going halfway up her shin, a pair of Daisy Duke cut-off jean shorts, and a white long-sleeve shirt that was tied up with the knot between her breasts, exposing her flat stomach and a lot of cleavage.

Mom slowly walked up to me, putting her finger under my jaw, closing my mouth. "That's the reaction I was going for," she said, with a self-satisfied smile. Then mom put her soft hands on my bare shoulder to pull herself up to reach my ear, and whispered, "Now, remember just because I'm your girlfriend tonight, doesn't mean I am not still your mother, so I expect you to behave."

Recovering my poise, I responded, "No promises," with a smirk.

Mom smiled then smacked my ass saying "Get ready, we need to meet up with Lily and Piper before the game starts. I'll be in the car."

Mom turned and model-walked her way out of the room, as I watched in appreciation before coming back to Earth long enough to get dressed for the football game.

***

The game itself was pretty sad. Arizona's sixty-thousand seat stadium sat almost half empty on opening day. What's worse was they were playing Colorado State, a school from a lower-tier athletic conference and Arizona was losing with the final minutes ticking away. This loss was going to be embarrassing, but it really didn't affect my decision, I had already ruled out coming to UA before the game even started. The one bright spot of the visit was the fact I had three extremely hot women to flirt with, all game long. Lily, Piper and, of course, mom were great conversationalists the whole time, each bantering back and forth with me and to each other. Especially Lily and mom. I had to keep reminding my 'girlfriend' not to cheat on me too brazenly with Lily.

The game finally ended with Colorado State taking the win 30-24. When the final whistle blew, I looked down at Piper and gave her a little condolence kiss on the lips, saying sorry that her school had lost. I turned to see mom and Lily huddled close to each other, mom with her mouth next to Lily's ear, clearly turning the hot co-ed on. Then mom pulled her arm back, her hand appearing to come out from underneath Lily's short jean skirt, and the tips of mom's fingers showing a slight shine from being wet.

My dick instantly got hard realizing mom had just been fingering Lily, when suddenly I realized why DeMarcus couldn't bang Lily - she wasn't very interested in men. As for mom, I had always suspected there was something between her and Natasha, but now I knew for sure that mom liked women. Tonight was going to be hot.

Sofia

I felt the Daisy Duke jeans rub perfectly against my clit, as we walked from the stadium to the sorority house where a party was already in full swing. My excitement was building, I'd never been to a college party before. While Haru was playing baseball for Vanderbilt, I lived with my parents with our kids and started selling real estate while teaching ballet with mom on the side. This whole environment was new to me, and exciting me just as much as the friction between my legs.

It was midnight, and half the student body was already buzzed. I'd never been on the inside of one of these large Greek Society houses, it was a palace, but not as impressive as our home back in Nashville; Haru's 180 million dollars in combined career baseball earnings and business investments saw to that. Still, you wouldn't expect this to be a place college students lived. Not only were all the common quarters plush, but it seemed the entire house was rigged with lighting to turn it into a rave at any time.

I walked into the house's wide open double door with Lily on my right, David on my left, and Piper on David's other arm; the four of us making quite the attractive group. Seeing friends across the room, Piper pulled David to go talk to a mixed group that looked like both male and female athletes from the school, leaving me alone with Lily.

"Do you dance?" Lily asked me, looking at the disco-lit dance floor on the other side of the room.

With a devilish smile, I said, "Only all the time." Grabbing her hand, I pulled her to the dance floor behind me. From teaching countless women how to dance, I knew how to take the masculine lead in just about any situation.

I spun Lily around in all sorts of circles, leading her through steps she had never learned before but with my direction, her body just had to follow. I took my time and let us sink into each other's rhythm, getting both of us more and more excited as I led the hot little co-ed from one move to the next, making sure to feel her body each time.

After a few songs, some slow music finally came on. I pulled her in close and we danced face to face, our hips swaying back and forth with each other's. When the music picked up again, Lily decided she had had enough and led me to the kitchen area, where bottled beer was located in large, ice-filled, metal tubs. As I started to drink a light beer, I looked back on the dance floor, amused by David as he somehow managed to be dancing with both Piper and a female athlete at the same time. Both girls were clearly competing for his approval.

Lily and I talked for a while, long enough for me to finish two beers when, suddenly, a train of frat boys started screaming, "Shots! Shots! Shots!" around a girl laid out on the bar. One of the boys was drinking a shot out of the girl's belly button.

"Hey, I want to do that!" Lily said, with excitement in her voice. I wasn't too sure, but I didn't get a say in it either, as Lily leapt up and pulled me to the countertop. Before I knew what was going on, Lily was lain out on the counter and one of the boys was pouring a shot of Patrón on her belly. The chant, "Shots!" went up again and, without thinking, I drank the shot out of Lily's belly button then licked all the residue alcohol off the rest of her toned, flat stomach.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" the shouts came. Taking full advantage of the crowd, I started kissing Lily's belly, working my way up to her chest, stopping at her left breast just long enough to find and bite her nipple a little; then kissing my way up her cleavage to her neck, up her chin, and finally to her sweet lips. Lily immediately parted her lips, allowing my tongue to slip into her mouth, as the crowd around us erupted into a cheer. We explored each other's mouths for a short while before separating.

When I stood up, Piper was behind me. "Someone's being naughty with her boyfriend right there," she teased, as she wrapped her hands around my head, putting on a sort of blindfold. She felt my body tense. "Relax, it's just belly shots. It's better if you can't see what's happening. More intense." She pushed me back against the countertop, then helped me onto the spot Lily was just in, laying me down flat, unable to see anything.

I felt the cold liquid of some sort of drink pour onto my belly, while Piper's hands gently stroked my hair, greatly calming me down. I felt the warm breath of someone just above my belly button when I heard, "Shots!" being chanted again. I had expected Lily to lean in, but instead, felt the rough texture of a man's face and nearly panicked. Holy shit, Haru is the only man that's had that kind of access to my body and now some random college jackass is tasting me. I should have gotten up right then, but the alcohol from the night was already getting to me. I tensed as this man licked all over my abdomen; I found it hard to resist how good the sensation felt. His hand quickly roamed up my side before grabbing my breasts with a full squeeze as he kissed his way up my neck and face towards my mouth.

Finally, after a short moment of torture, he kissed my lips. At first, I didn't open my mouth to him, I couldn't. I'd never kissed any man but Haru. The college kid's kiss kept going, he was very demanding, knowing that I would eventually give in, and despite all my better judgment, I finally did. Opening my mouth slightly, I allowed his tongue passage, I started kissing him back, causing the watching crowd to once again cheer on my second make-out of the night.

"Your boyfriend is so fucking sexy. He knows how to push all those buttons," Piper said, as her hand slid down from my hair and removed the mask.

My boyfriend? I was dazed for a bit, until I realized I was looking up into the face of David. My son had taken a shot from my belly, licked me clean, French kissed me, and his hand was still groping my breasts. I wanted to scream. I wanted to punch him hard, but I couldn't. I was supposed to be his girlfriend. Getting kissed by your boyfriend isn't an issue for a girlfriend. I slowly sat up, David now holding me steady by my hips. He leaned in and gave me another peck on the lips that I didn't return. Lily stepped between us, giving me a big hug, saying how hot that was to watch. Returning the hug, I sat in silence.

"Lily, Piper says you two are roommates here. I've never seen a sorority room before; can we check it out?" David ask with a knowing grin on his face.

Piper whispered in Lily's ear for a moment, and then turned to us saying, "Sure, let's go." They led us through the halls away from the noise of the party, Piper hanging all over my son, while I refused to let go of Lily, hanging onto her like a safety blanket since I was still very upset that David had kissed me.

The room we arrived at wasn't very big; each girl had a full-sized bed against opposite walls, maybe one full step separating the beds. There were desks in the corner and a window. They did have their own shower and sink for the room which was nice, but the closet was clearly too small for two women, causing clothing to be overflowing.

What was fun was how you could tell who had what side of the room. Piper's side served as a clothing overflow zone, with everything from pants and t-shirts to bras and panties hung up on a clothing line attached to the ceiling. She had posters of different rock bands on her wall and her toy dildos proudly displayed on the shelves. Lily's side had female singers and family photos decorating the wall and was well organized and tidy.

The small talk between the four of us didn't last long before David had Piper on her back, holding her with one hand, while the other explored beneath her skirt, and his tongue firmly lodged down Piper's throat.

"Your boyfriend sure is having fun," Lily said seductively into my ear, as she started to kiss my neck, her hands exploring my waist. If I hadn't had several beers and who knows how many shots out of Lily's navel, I probably could have made better decisions. But adding to the fact that my pussy was already on fire from months of no sex with Haru and weeks with no sex with Natasha, my ability to make decisions had already been strained. Having sex in the same room as my son right then, didn't seem like such a big deal.

He has already seen me naked today, what more could it hurt if he watches a girl eat me out? I reasoned, as I tried to mentally block out that my son was in the room.

Lily had moved behind me, so I turned my head to kiss her, feeling her soft lips on mine, my hands rested on top of hers, not stopping them from moving over my body, just wanting to feel them move. She slid down my flat, toned belly then back up my sides before resting her hands on my breasts, lightly squeezing and pulling loose the knot that held my shirt together. My top fell to the sides, exposed the bright-yellow bra I wore to match the yellow panties I knew Lily had on. Lily pulled the shirt off my shoulders. I turned to face her, putting my hands on her shoulders, trying to push her back on the bed.

She resisted and leaned in to kiss me; between kisses, saying, "I'm in control of this one. Just lie back and relax." She reached around and unhooked my bra, exposing my size-D breasts to the air. Grabbing one in her hand, she used it to gently push me onto my back.

Lily moved her hands down my body to my legs, then down my legs to my high heels, still laced halfway up my calves. Untying the shoe and pulling them off my sore feet, Lily took the time to gently rub my legs where she knew I would be sore. I cooed as she rubbed my sore feet and legs. As I lay back and relaxed, enjoying Lily's loving attention, my head turned to look over at Piper and David, both now completely nude.

I watched as Piper made love to David's cock with her mouth. It was a beautiful cock, too. It looked exactly like his father's. I mentally congratulated myself on making such a fine specimen of a man. Lost in my own thoughts, Lily's massage came to an end and I felt her unbuttoning my Daisy Dukes. The pressure on my waist eased, and I lifted my hips in surrender as my shorts and panties were pulled off, leaving me completely exposed to everyone in the room.

I made eye contact with Lily, as she pulled my knees apart, exposing my pussy. Having her look at me, sent shivers through my body. I loved showing off, especially my pussy. Lowering her head, Lily kissed her way down my legs and I went back to watching David and Piper. While Piper's giving him a vigorous blowjob, I locked eyes with my son. A very intimate feeling swept over me, not lovers' lust or motherly love, but a weird combination of the two that I'd never felt before.

My breathing quickened and I let out my first loud moan of the night, as Lily's rough tongue slid over my clit for the first time. Lily's mouth danced with my vulva, she wasn't as experienced as Natasha or Yana, but she still knew what she was doing. I reached up and started to squeeze my breasts. I massaged my own breasts, initially as a reaction to Lily's tongue, but soon made sure I was putting on a show for David, who was intently watching my body move. Just an hour ago, I was horrified that he kissed me and here I was showing off my body to him. I didn't care that it didn't make sense, I wanted him to cum while watching me. I wanted to be the reason he flooded Piper's mouth.

Lily picked up her pace, and so did Piper. I was getting close, I could feel it, my legs squeezed my lover's head tightly, my hips bucked and back arched, but I never broke eye contact with David. His chest started to heave and his muscles tensed. We watched each other as we got closer and closer to climax, and the two roommates picked up their pace on us.

David moved his mouth in silence, shaping the words, "I love you, mom." Feeling warmth and compassion flow over me, I silently mouthed back, "I love you, too, son." That affirmation was all he needed.

I watched as David leaned back, his head breaking eye contact. Shifting my eyes to Piper's bobbing head, I watched as my son's balls tightened. David let out a roar, his balls contracted several times, sending my would-be grandbabies into the sexy co-ed's mouth. Piper, to her credit, latched on for all she was worth and swallowed every drop, refusing to give up even a tiny bit of David's cum.

Watching my son climax into a woman's mouth, sent me over the edge; my legs squeezed hard on Lily's head, as I reached down and grabbed her bleached-blonde hair, shoving her face into my cunt. I let out a loud squeal as I came, spraying Lily's face with my juices, as I passed out from the intense feeling.

When I regained consciousness, I was covered with a blanket, and Lily was on her knees between the beds, with Piper next to her, licking my juices off Lily's face, playfully giggling with each other as David watched.

Getting up from the bed, David picked Piper up off the ground, and tossed her on the bed with her feet hanging over the edge. Getting down on his knees, David lowered his face to Piper's sex. I soon heard moans of pleasure escape the woman's mouth.

Lily, still fully dressed, turned to me and crawled over for a kiss. Our lips gently met, once, twice, three times, then she started moving down to my neck, giving me soft nips and licks until she, all of a sudden, latched onto the side of my neck, sucking hard, clearly meaning to give me a hickey. I let it happen, and hugged the hot little co-ed, while she marked her territorial claim on my body.

Lily let go of my neck, and looked at the spot as it started to bruise. Satisfied with her work, she sat up and removed her top and bra, letting her perky tits bounce free. I pulled her onto the bed, laying her on her back. "Keep the skirt on," she said, as I reached between her legs and pulled down her yellow thong.

Placing my head under her skirt I inhaled the musk of her pussy, as I went to work on that tight, little slit. I worked all my tricks. I knew how to make a woman cum, and I was in a race in my own mind to make Lily cum three times for David managed to get Piper off once.

I won.

Lily came to three different screaming orgasms on my face, in less than five minutes. Completely out of breath, she pulled my hair to get my head away from her pussy, and brought my face up to her lips, starting a make out as we ground each other's pussy with our legs, enjoying the feeling of our breasts pressed together and the soft body of a woman in our arms.

"Liiiilyyyy," Piper moaned, still under David's oral assault. "I need him to fuuuck me. Get him hard again!"

Lily pulled me off the bed with her, and onto the ground by David's side, who was still on his knees eating out Piper. Lost in sex brain, I didn't fully register that Lily was pulling me underneath David, towards his already hard dick. She giggled with me, like we had found some secret hideout between David's hips and the bed frame. David's shadow made the area underneath him dark; then Lily put David's cock head in her mouth and started sucking.

I didn't think too much of it, as even this wasn't actual sex with my son. Lily then let go of David's cock, drawing me closer to her with a kiss. I ignored the fact my son's dick was now touching my face, as I kissed Lily, but I sobered up real quick when Lily ended the kiss and inserted David's hard cock into my still open mouth.

"Make your boyfriend extra hard, so he can fuck my best friend," Lily said. "I want us to clean the cum out of Piper's pussy together."