Dancing With Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Completely stunned, I didn't move. I'd never held a cock other than Haru's, never mind sucked one, and here, I had my son's dick in my mouth. I couldn't think, I couldn't move, I could only stare with panic in my eyes, as I watched Lily lick David's balls.

My inaction didn't last long. David saw to that as he thrust forward deeper into my mouth, then back a little and forward again. My tongue came up to greet the underside of his dick. I tasted and smelled... pussy? Stale pussy? When did he have sex today? Did he already fuck Piper earlier? How did Piper not already suck this flavor off of him? The thought that my son was such a stud that he could get laid so easily behind my back today, lit a fire in my loins and this time, I willingly started bobbing my head up and down his member. After about five minutes, we heard Piper stop breathing as her legs gripped David's head in a vice. Apparently, she's not the screamer I thought she'd be; instead, Piper had a soundless breathless Earth-shattering orgasm in silence, as David continued to thrust in and out of my mouth.

As Piper came down from her orgasm, Davis stood up, looking down at me, making eye contact with his dick still in my mouth. I let it go with an audible plop, and quickly ran my tongue up the underside as a good-luck lick. Smiling, my son readjusted Piper so she was face down and her butt in the air. He grabbed her hips, as he mounted her from behind. Slowly, David positioned his bare cock head against Piper's pussy lips and thrust forward, sinking into her.

Moving back to the other bed, Lily and I held each other, not really needing anything, as we watched David fuck Piper with wild abandon. It was amazing to watch this son of mine, this incredible stud, turn the hot little blonde into a puddle of sweat beneath him. After about ten minutes of fucking Piper, David looked at me. We locked eyes again, which caused David to suddenly increase his pace; his rhythm turned sporadic, until he finally roared another orgasm flooding Piper's womb with sperm, while never breaking eye contact with me. It thrilled me knowing David had just cum inside Piper's pussy while looking at me.

I wondered if I had just become a grandma. I didn't see Piper as a daughter-in-law, but the idea of watching my son breed a bitch excited me for some reason.

Lily turned off the lights and we all settled onto the two beds, falling asleep in each other's arms. At some point in the night, I woke up to the sound of lovemaking in the other bed. I thought it was David and Piper again, but I was alone and Piper was talking. "Careful with her, she doesn't fuck guys. You're the first one she's had in years." I watched as David took fifteen minutes to slowly fuck Lily before cumming inside his newest conquest's pussy. David and Piper lay back down on her bed, and Lily came back to me.

"Did you orgasm?" I asked Lily.

"No, I don't really like sex with guys, I just needed to try your boyfriend for some reason."

Feeling a little sad for Lily, I slid under the covers in the dark room until my face was lined up with her pussy. I ate Lily out, enjoying the salty mix of cum and vaginal juices inside, still trying to ignore that it was my son's cum I was eating. I helped Lily to a soft orgasm, then crawled back up into her arms to sleep.

Maybe an hour later, I woke up needing to pee. It was still dark outside, the clock reading 5:03am. I moved to the bathroom to relieve myself. As I was finishing, David opened the door, completely naked; his large six-foot-five build filling my view. He stared at my naked body, then stepping into the small bathroom, he shut the door behind him.

Turning towards me, he lowered his mouth to mine as he started making out with me. My brain was still foggy, so I thought that having my son's tongue in my mouth wasn't any worse than his dick, and I allowed him to kiss me. Then, putting his hands under my butt, David lifted me into the air and sat me down on the sink. It was the perfect height for David to fuck me, and he started to line up his cock with the entrance of my pussy.

Realizing what was about to happen, I broke our kiss and reacted down to stop him from penetrating me. I could NOT have sex with my son or any man that was not Haru. I'd already gone too far, and this was stopping NOW!

"David we can't, I'm a married woman, your dad is the only man I've ever slept with."

"So, you've slept with other women?"

"A lot of them, but Haru is the only man, and until tonight his dick is the only one I've ever held."

"It will be okay, mom. You don't have to tell dad," he said, and started to move his hips forward again. I yanked his dick hard to the side. A major mistake, I all of a sudden, realized.

The fun-loving and caring David, my son, David; the man who made women feel at ease and attracted them like flies to honey, was all of a sudden gone.

His aura had shifted, and in its place, was a man who did not bargain with women. He expected every female around him to obey his every command, without question. This man was dangerous, not because he would harm you, but because failing to please him would just be too painful to think about. Instantly, I wanted to throw my legs open and let him have his way with me.

It is my safe time of the month, so what harm could he do?

But I was too loyal to Haru - I had to find a way to please this man without letting him fuck me.

"Let me suck your dick, baby. I want you to cum in my mouth," I pleaded.

Slowly, David's eyes softened. He stepped back and let me off the sink counter. Dropping to my knees, I examined my son's dick in my hands. Dammit, Haru, why didn't you come home to fuck me? Why did you let me teach David salsa? Why aren't you on this trip with your son? I'm on my knees about to take our son's cock in my mouth because you're not around. THIS IS YOUR FAULT! was my last thought, before inhaling David's cock in one smooth motion.

I worked my tongue on the underside of my son's cock, and my head bobbed back and forth. Earlier, it had been a fun extension of sex with Lily, but here I was humiliated, feeling forced into sucking a dick because of my son's demanding nature. He really was a lot like his father. Exactly like his father, in fact.

One of the fun things with Haru was acting naughty to draw this side out of him, then giving myself completely to it. And my son had done the exact same thing to me, but I wasn't having fun. I wasn't having fun because I didn't give in. I didn't submit myself to his iron will. I pled for leniency and was granted it. That felt awful.

As I sucked on him, I realized that I didn't want to stop him - what I wanted was for him to force me into sex. I wanted him to take all the responsibility, and to leave me a blameless, innocent mother. I wanted my son to fuck me, to impose himself on me fully, to demand I give him everything I give his father, and to expect that I obey, without question, his every unreasonable demand.

Realizing this, I sucked harder, not wanting to draw this blowjob out. I was mad at David for not forcing me, for not dominating me, for not raping me, if necessary. Why didn't he just take me? Is it because I'm his mom? I'm I not worth taking by force? Does he even really love me?

All these irrational thoughts streamed through my head as my pussy ached for a real live cock. My blowjob picked up the pace, as my tongue swirled around my son's cock. Finally, I felt him start to tense up and moan for his fourth orgasm of the night. A small amount of cum squirted out into my waiting mouth. I drank it like a good girl; while, internally, being furious that he didn't force me to take that cum in my pussy.

Refusing to look him in the eye, I stood up, left the bathroom and crawled back into bed; waking Lily up just enough, so that she held me tightly as I placed her between myself and David's side of the room.

I woke up Sunday morning around ten, still naked. David had already left to go talk to the baseball coaches and wrap things up with the football coaches. Piper and Lily were talking, wearing long nightshirts and nothing else. I put on one of Lily's nightshirts, enjoying the fact it smelled like her. I talked with the two college girls for over an hour, Piper clearly wanted more sex, but neither Lily nor I were feeling up to it. At eleven-thirty, I said my goodbyes to the girls and left to pack up the hotel room.

When David reappeared at the hotel, I didn't say a word to him. I simply loaded our things into the rental car and sat, waiting for him to drive us back to the airport. Once at the airport, I handed David his boarding pass and the keys to my car parked back at Nashville International Airport, making up some excuse as to why I wasn't going with him, telling him I would be coming home in a few days.

He clearly had a worried look on his face as he got in line to get checked by TSA. Turning away from my son, I went to the ticket desk and bought a flight to Denver. The Colorado Rockies were on a home stretch, and I couldn't put off seeing Haru any longer.