All Comments on 'Dancing with Monique'

by eath

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sp9983sp9983over 1 year ago

Just not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! Wish I had a Mommy that can do that for me! I could do with one appendage half my size.

You may think having a 11 inch cock with a circumference of 9 1/4 inches is a prize and blessing that women will swoon about.... NOT so, 2 out of 10 women I have been with in over the past 20 years could handle my dong over an extended period, one screamed 'rape' and nearly had me arrested for sexual assault.

And No, it isn't a BBC!

Fuck, still single. I just cannot hold back from bottoming out during the vinegar stroke, and it becomes painful for them. Still cannot fathom how all the fantasy stories that the guy in real life can infinitely control penetration depth!

Tried a modified thick cock ring / type of shim, lessens the sensation and no cum for the BWC. Maybe it is a mental block?

Alas, it is all but a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Second person stories suck and are an automatic rating of 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad you're back. Can we expect the continuation of the story of Ilse?

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

Was as say too much talk of bathroom duties. Put this in the fetish category.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

Way way way too much toilet talk. Belongs in fetish category.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Please continue this story!

LokirinLokirin12 months ago

The soft domming in this was wonderful. I would love to see a sequel!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous