Mom is Everything

Story Info
A man loves his mother and lives his dream.
7.2k words
4.62
68.8k
108

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LonRivers
LonRivers
153 Followers

All participants are over the age of 18 years of age.

She sat there watching television. She had showered and had just sat down in her chair as Chandler and Joey discussed the gallons of spaghetti sauce Joey was making in the kitchen. She laughed and drew her foot up onto her knee. I was sitting on the sofa next to her chair relaxing and studying for finals. I looked down at her foot. Her small, pinkish, perfect foot and her little toes. I looked upwards. I could see her soft thigh as her pink silk bathrobe opened just enough for me to see between her legs. As she reached for her lotion her robe fell away further and I could see the dark bush of her pussy. She was oblivious to my stare as she squirted lotion into her hand and slowly began to caress her small feet. She started at the bottom and slid her fingers along the soul of her foot and back over her heal. Her ankle was next and her midfoot. A little more lotion and she ran her fingers over and between her little unpainted toes. I watched, aroused, hoping to see further between her legs and catch a glimpse of her pussy.

I looked down at my book when she adjusted herself. I thought maybe she realized her robe was open and she was showing me the goods, but she was just bringing her foot up more towards the light as she inspected what I considered a flawless foot. Her toes were tiny and her nails perfectly manicured. No dry skin, blemishes or scars. No rough callouses to be seen anywhere. Just perfectly fleshy pink feet. I could feel the precum dripping onto my thigh and smearing as my cock throbbed against it. I wanted to pull my cock out and jerk it right then and there. She pulled on a soft sock and switched feet. I was saddened that my view up her robe was gone, but still aroused as she lotioned her foot.

I have a "Mom" fetish. It's not one particular fetish, it's everything about her. I love her feet. The smell of her brown hair, her clothes, shoes, shampoos and perfumes, her breath and her sweat. I love her little round ass as she walks and her small perky breasts. I've masturbated to just about everything about her. Her and I are close, very close and do a lot of things together. If she goes out to yard sales, I go with her. I shop with her, go for walks and jogs with her. We take turns cooking and cleaning. She goes to work and I go to classes at the local college where I am a second year student. At 19 and 35 years of age, we are the best of friends.

If I have a date, she waits up. If she has a date, I wait up. We talk about our dates, laugh or pout because the dates fizzled out or whatever. Mom is sexy, and I have told her this many times. I've even told her that if she weren't my mom, I would send her a dick pic. That always gets her laughing.

Mom was young when she had me. Her boyfriend split when he found out she was pregnant. He has long since been tracked down and has made good on the child support, although mom never needed it since she never gave up on her education and even managed to go to college herself, get her degrees, paid her dues in the factory and has provided me with a comfortable life. She is now the Human Resources Director at the company she started out in. Not bad for a single mom. She proved that she didn't ruin her life having me and she proved she didn't need the sperm donor that is my father.

She finished and pulled a sock on her other foot and sat back. She finished watching her show and seeing me studying hard, switched the TV off. She yawned and stretched and got up.

"Heading to bed, baby." She smiled, leaning down to kiss me. I caught a glimpse down the front of her robe at her perky breast and pink nipple as I leaned up and kissed a quick kiss on the lips. "No class tomorrow?"

"No, thankfully. I can use a three day. Monday is our finals for the class though." I said, tapping my book, realizing it concealed my throbbing erection.

"Oh, you'll pass that easily." she said, kissing me again. Her lips drive me nuts. They are soft and moist, and I want to taste them more and taste her tongue. I am glad that we have this close of a relationship that she can kiss me on the lips, but to feel her tongue on mine would be orgasmic. "Night, baby."

"Night, Mom, love you sexy." I smile as she walks away. She turns and flips the back of her robe up just a little but doesn't show anything. She winks and heads up to her room.

As soon as I hear her door close I am rubbing my meat though my pajama pants to keep it hard. I always have to wait just in case she comes back down for something. It's only 8pm, but she has to be up early for work. When I know it's clear I open my fly and tug my cock out. It's not a big cock, but it's not small. Above average at around 8 1/2 inches. It's thick and hard and feels really good being out and in my hand. I reach down between the cushion and pull out two of her more aromatic socks and bring one to my nose. It smells good to me. It doesn't stink. It's not foul. It smells good, like her. She wore it the other day when we were out shopping in the heat. Her sneakers were in her room, but the socks were in the dirty clothes. The sock had me harder than I was before. I could picture her sliding them on and wiggling her toes before slipping them into her shoes. I slid her sock down over my cock and sat back to enjoy myself. The soft cotton felt wonderful as it slid back and forth with each stroke. I was thoroughly enjoying her scent too and could feel my erection deep in my groin. I thought of her thighs and the dark bush I had seen as she lotioned her feet. The flash of her breast as she leaned in and kissed me. Her soft lips pursed and wet. I imagined her taking off her robe and showing me her naked body and letting me see her dark bush in all it's glory. It's untamed maybe, thick, lush and smells of her shampoo and her sex. She's dripping and I can see the little hairs glistening as she climbs over me to present herself to me.

I stroke faster as in my fantasy she lowers herself down on my cock. Her tight hungry pussy is wet and slick and gushes when she slides down me. She moans, her nipples jutting out towards me hard and pink and I reach for them and gently play with them. It's not long before she is telling me she is cumming. Her pussy grips me tighter and she leans in and holds me, moving her hips faster and pulling me to her breasts. I have a nipple in my mouth and she cries out and....

I cum hard inside her sock, pump after pump of hot semen shoot into it and the toe flops down heavy with my load as I squeeze out every drop and pull the sock off. It's warm and heavy with cum. I hold it up as I tuck my cock back in my pants and take the sock to the downstairs laundry room. I wash it really good and set it in the basket. I decide to turn in early and turn everything off. As I am walking up the stairs I notice a small puddle by the stairs. I'm thinking the sock leaked as I was bringing it to the basement and wipe it up. As I am walking up the stairs quietly I can hear her in her room. She's moaning softly and I hear the unmistakable sound of a muffled vibrator as it goes in and out. I am beyond aroused again and reach down inside my pants and start jerking off as I listen to her masturbate. I can only imagine what she look like laying there with her legs spread, her vibrator being pushed in and out as she pleasures herself. Her pussy wet and dripping, her lush bush glistening. Her lips are soft, kissable and wet as she licks them. She is toying with her nipples, getting them hard and stiff. I am stroking faster now and stop to spit in my hand for lubrication. It feels much better as the dry rub was starting to hurt a little. Her moaning is driving me forward as I climb the stairs to get closer. I am thankful the stairs down creak as I step up one by one. I can hear her better now. The lights are off so I don't have to worry about her seeing me.

I stop jerking and lower myself down and peek under her door to see if I can see anything. I see her laying in bed, her legs are flat and she is naked and slowly pushing the vibrator back and forth inside of her then pulling it out and teasing her clit for a few before pushing it back in. She draws her legs up and then rolls over onto her knees, doggie style and pushes it up her as if getting fucked from behind. It's shaped like a cock and she is loving every second of pleasure it's giving her. I can't see everything, her lights are out, but the moon is shining over her from her bedroom window and bathing her in a glorious glow. I could picture myself behind her, my cock hard and throbbing as I prepare to enter her. Her lips are dripping and her heat is radiating as I push inside her, feeling her wet lips suck me in and swallow all of me. I am getting ready to cum and pump faster in my pants. I cum almost in sync with her as she lets out a soft guttural moan and slowly lowers herself to the bed. I am shooting only a small amount in my pants since I had just cum not too long ago. It feels good though to be able to release like this, watching her, cumming when she does. I get up slowly and walk to my room and drop my pants. I have cum smeared all over the inside. I clean up using some hand wipes and toss my pants in the dirty clothes. I grab a pair of shorts and put them on before climbing into bed.

I stop and listen as her door opens and I can hear her small bare feet patting on the hardwood floors. She opens my door quietly and I pretend to be asleep. She slowly closes it and I hear the bathroom door close and the shower start. I start to think that it was odd since she had her own shower, and then remembered that she needed a new shower head. I get up and step quietly to her room and look in. The vibrator is still on the bed. I walk in and look down to see a nice wet spot here she had been laying. I am hardening at the sight of her sheets. I pick up a pair of panties from her dirty clothes and dab the crotch in the puddle and then pick up the dildo. It smells of her pussy. I taste it and instantly my taste buds are exploding with her sweet tangy taste. I put the dildo in my mouth and suck on it and lick the juices off of it and thoroughly enjoy her. At any minute she can walk in and catch me. I smile as I walk quietly back to my room smelling her panties.

Pretty soon I hear the shower stop and after a few more minutes the door opens and I see the light go out as she goes back to her room. I smile and turn over and close my eyes. Sleep comes quickly for me.

I wake up and go downstairs. She is dressed in her pink robe again and I can see her nylon clad legs. Her hair is done up nice and she has put on her makeup. Coffee first before she selects an outfit. I look at her dark nylon toes and can see her toenails through the shear material. I wonder what it would feel like to have her nylon clad toes jerking me off.

She smiles at me affectionately and kisses me and says "Morning, handsome" as she pours us both a cup of coffee. She hands me a cup and sits in my lap and gives me another kiss. I look and see that the other chair has her briefcase, purse and coat in it. I don't mind at all since she smells good. I kiss her shoulder and rest my head against her and she smiles, kissing my head and sips her coffee. I can see inside her robe at just a hint of her small breasts encased in a soft silky white bra. She has nice ones too. Perky as I have said. Firm. I could take one whole in my mouth and suck for days. She has her arm around me and is stroking my back.

"And you're up early, why?" She said, looking at me. "I thought you were going to sleep in today and get some rest."

"I don't know." I yawned. "I just woke up."

"Well, you can go back to sleep if you feel tired. You have all day to catch up." She lifted my head up by my chin and kissed me on the lips. "I love you, Bub." she smiled. The slight hint of coffee on her breath had my cock stirring in my shorts.

"Love you too, Mom." I smiled, wrapping my arms around her thin waist. I could feel my erection throbbing in my shorts and was glad she was sitting more towards my knees than my groin. She would have felt it for sure poking her backside if she slid over just a bit more. I wanted her to feel it. I wanted her to know how I felt about her, hat I loved her more than just as my mother.

"I have to get ready." She said, hopping up and walking towards the counter to set her coffee down. I turned so that I was showing my erection more instead of hiding it. I don't know why, just being daring I guess, and hopeful. She kissed me again on the cheek and went upstairs. I heard her door close and leaned back and pulled my cock out as I pulled the waistband down some to my shorts. I stroked my cock as I thought of her as if she were sitting on the table in front of me, her legs spread, her nylon feet coming towards my face. I could almost smell her feet as they inched closer to me. I spit in my hand again and went back to stroking. It felt a little thrilling sitting in the kitchen knowing she could come down at any minute and catch me. I wanted her too. She was my mother, but I wanted her to know what she did to me. What she brought out in me. The effect she had on me. I was close to cumming when I heard her door open. I stopped and tucked myself away quickly and acted as innocently as I could as she came down dressed in a nice white blouse and black skirt.

Her nylon feet still bare as she walked through the kitchen and grabbed the shoes she had set down in the living room. I watched as she brought them to the kitchen and set them on the floor and slipped in one foot and then the other. It was like watching in slow motion as he toes angled down and slowly dipped down into the soft black leather, sliding in and then stepping down, her heal popping down into place. She did it again with the other foot and I came in my shorts. I coughed and slid in more under the table. She smiled as she gathered up her stuff and tilted my chin again. This time I pursed my lips first in case she was going to kiss my cheek. I put a little more kiss to her lips as she kissed me, lingering just a bit more that usual. She felt it too I think. It startled her a bit but she smiled and told me to have a good day and she would be home around 5pm as usual.

After she left and I heard her car pull away I dropped my shorts and looked at the mess. I grabbed some napkins and cleaned my self up. I went upstairs and to her room. She never locked her door. She didn't need to. It was just the two of us. I looked for the vibrator. I wanted to know where she kept it hidden. I never knew she had one. I looked in her dresser drawers, under her bed, under her mattress, inside her headboard drawers. Nothing. I opened her closet and searched through hat and shoe boxes. Nothing. I looked down to see her shelf of shoes and saw that the bottom rack had a long deep base and lifted the edge with my toes. It lifted. I knelt down and moved shoes away and lifted. The panel opened to reveal her stash. She had lotions and gels, lubes. Vibrators shaped like penises of small to medium sizes. Nothing large. My cock was bigger than all of her toys. She had a box inside and I took it out and opened it. She had butt plugs inside. My cock was raging at this point. One was missing. A small one. Was she wearing it!? Did she go to work wearing a plug in her ass? More importantly, did she sit on my lap wearing a plug up her ass? I grabbed the lube and squirted some in my palm and immediately started to stroke my cock as I picked up the toys and looked at them. They were clean. She must clean them after she uses them. Even the plugs smelled clean. Yes, I smelled her anal toys too! Why not? Everything of hers turned me on. I grabbed one of her sneakers and brought it to my nose and inhaled the aroma of her shoe. I stroked faster and moaned as I felt my orgasm coming on. I stopped. Wiped my hands off on my shorts and put everything away as I had found them and sat on her bed. Her blankets were smooth and tucked in neatly. She always made her bed. I smiled as I pulled her blankets back and looked for the wet spot. It had long since dried up but I could see where it was. I smelled it and smiled. It still smelled good.

I made her bed the way that she had it and went to my room. I stripped naked and lay there on my bed gently toying with my cock. It grew semi-erect as I traced my fingers along the shaft. I pulled her panties out and smelled them, growing rock hard almost immediately. On days like this I like to edge myself until I am ready to explode. I smelled and tasted her panties and slowly stroked my cock. I dragged her panties back and forth over my cock and loved the soft silky feel as it caressed me.

I looked down at my cock and smiled at it's length. Not small, but not too big. Most of the women that I have been with love it. It's the right length and the right thickness. It had a nice curve to it too, and curves even more when I am really hard and horny. I keep my cock shaved. It looks sexier and is more erotic when I masturbate. I don't smell sweaty or disgusting as much or as quickly as some people do when I sweat. It feels much better too when a woman is sucking my cock and is enjoying it more because she's not worried about the hair.

I lay there for a bit, just toying when the thought of her nylon feet cam back to me and I got back up and walked naked back to her room. I opened her drawer and found her nylons and brought them to my nose. There were different types of them too. Ones that went up to her thighs and some that went up over her waist with the added material in the crotch and some that just went up like socks. Garters too! Now, I'm not stupid. I know not to try them on. That's not my fetish, but smelling them is. Even though they don't have as strong of a scent, they still smell of her. I loved the smell and the feel of them on my face. I went to her closet and smelled her various dresses and blouses. I smelled her panty drawer and her bras. Her dirty laundry basket was the most powerful though. That I already knew, but I was looking for new scents, new ways to make me hard. Her perfumes and lotions were everywhere. Her bathroom was clean and tidy. I sat on her bed and looked at the blanket. I had an idea. I pulled her covers out and crawled inside and pulled he blankets over my head and inhaled. Instantly my cock grew hard. The aroma of her was strong and powerful. Her body under the blankets at night sleeping or after she masturbated was orgasmic. Then I thought about her other scents and if I could enhance them. I grabbed her dirty laundry and picked out her bras, panties and socks, ran to my room and grabbed my lube.

I spread them out on her bed and pulled the blankets back over me and almost came right away from the delicious aromas filling my senses. My head was swooning, my nose was flared. My cock was throbbing. I smelled everything of hers! I lubed up and started to stroke my cock to the aromatic air quality in the covers of her bed. I came hard, shooting hot jets of cum all over myself and was surprised that I stayed semi erect. I kept stroking and enjoying the smells. I didn't care at this point if I got cum all over. It was normal for me to go through and do laundry. Today would be laundry day.

I came again and shot a hot more liquidity stream up my chest. I lay there breathing hard, hot and sweaty, cum covered and bathed in her aromas. When I flipped the blankets back the cool rush of air greeted me and I breathed. I looked down at noticed that I had missed her over sheet completely. I had streaks and puddles of cum all up my stomach, chest and hand. Thick gobs of it too in some areas. I got up, put her clothes back and showered before reinspecting her bed. I found a few spots that I hadn't seen. I pulled her bedding and threw them in the wash.

I took a nap for a few hours and got up, ate some lunch and finished the laundry. I made her bed and added a little mint to it like I always do when I make the bed. She loved the thought behind it when we stayed in a nice hotel once, and since then I made it my only little treat to her.

LonRivers
LonRivers
153 Followers
12