Dancing with Monique

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Baby, let it all out for Mommy," she whispered next to your ear. "Shoot all your juice straight out of that tiny little penis of yours." She put her hand into overdrive, giving you the last push.

You let out one long, high-pitched moan as you plummeted over the edge. Not only had you not felt this feeling for so long. This was also by far the most intense orgasm you had ever had. Your whole body tensed up as you prepared to shoot out your load instead of it dribbling out of your cage. Your mom kept kissing you firmly on the neck, her hand caressing your cheek. The streaks of sperm started shooting straight out of the tiny pink cage with incredible speeds. The sprays were extensive and numerous, leading to an amazingly long orgasm. As your mom was still bent over your body, all those shots landed straight onto her belly. She didn't seem to mind, as she kept assaulting your neck and ass all the same.

Only when the last little spurts were done coming out of your penis, the vibrations were stopped and the massager was pulled out of your ass. As she pulled away, she looked at you while you were enjoying the bliss. She gave you one parting kiss on your cheek and tapped your hands so that you could finally relax your posture, which you had so dutifully kept. Mom flopped down next to you again, laying on her side and enjoying the sight of her son's heaving chest and sweaty brow.

She let you rest for a while, coming down from the most amazing orgasm you had ever had. "We have to clean ourselves up again, Sweetie," she whispered in your ear eventually. "Mommy has to prepare dinner for you and your father soon."

"Yes Mommy," you responded with closed eyes, still out of breath.

"Let's get into the shower then," Mom said as she rolled over and stood up from the bed. This made you completely come down to earth. Did she mean what you thought she did? You opened your eyes and looked at your mom, now standing in front of you. Sperm was dripping all over her belly. Before you could even hesitate, she took you by the hand and got you out of bed.

"I know I have been strict with you, Baby," she said softly as she wrapped her arms over your shoulders. "But if you keep being a good boy, Mommy is going to make up for it." She looked remorseful into your eyes. You didn't feel any resentment for what she had done to you, though.

"That sounds amazing, Mom," you said calmly. This put her completely at ease again, as you saw her tense shoulders relax.

"Come on, let's get ourselves cleaned up. You made quite the mess, Hun," she said jokingly. Her smile would rarely vanish for the rest of that day.

12