Dancing with Mrs. Hudson

Story Info
Mary shares cum and creampies with a young man.
4.8k words
4.43
49.4k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mugsgame
mugsgame
88 Followers

Description

His mother's friend teaches him to clean up her creampies and shares cumkisses.

Dancing with Mrs. Hudson or Mary Shares the Cream

By Mugsgame

Cumkiss, creampie cleanup. I wasn't naïve. While I may have heard those terms before, I had never fantasized about them. Much less dreamed of actually doing them. I guess it goes to show, life is chance, with no way of anticipating what the fates foretell.

I was still living at home, back from my first year of college. While my grades were good, my social life there had not gone as well as I had hoped. In the second week of June, the daughter of one of my mother's friends was getting married; our entire family had been invited to the wedding. I did not know the bride very well. Although I tried to avoid it, my mother pressured me into going to the wedding.

After the wedding ceremony, a reception and dinner were held at a banquet hall on the outskirts of town. The dancing started after dinner with the traditional bride and groom, the bride and her father, and the groom and his mother dances. I was just watching as more people joined on the dance floor. I already knew that all of the girls my age I saw at the reception had no desire to dance with me. Finally, my mother insisted that I dance with her. As we sat back down a friend of hers, Mrs. Hudson, came over to our table. They both went outside to talk and have a cigarette.

Mrs. Hudson was a shortish, busty woman with more than a few extra pounds. She was of French-Canadian descent. She had a pretty face with very expressive eyes. She wore her jet-black hair in a bob, draping and framing her face.

Whenever she visited my mother, she always took an interest in me; involving me in the conversation. Mrs. Hudson was a woman who asked pointed, direct questions. I remember talking to my mother once about her.

She assured me that Mrs. Hudson questioned everyone that way, even her. Mrs. Hudson seemed to know more about you than you did yourself which felt unsettling to the nth degree. I always felt exposed, almost naked when she questioned me closely. Which thank God, was only occasionally.

Mrs. Hudson tool great delight in asking about my lack of playing sports or girls. I was six foot, skinny and definitely not athletic. I always thought I looked a little goofy, with more interest in the world and its events than guys/girls tossing a ball or whatever. Nothing against the athletically inclined, just not for me. In the end, I felt she meant well, even though she sometimes felt burdensome.

Most especially when she kept asking questions after you had given a less than full or responsive answer trying to avoid answering her question. I always felt like a bug under a microscope before her.

I always thought of her as one of the prettiest ladies among my mother's friends. There was something about her curvy figure, face and smile I found enticing. When they returned, she took my hand insisting I dance with her. Mrs. Hudson led me to the wall beside the dance floor where we waited for the song to end before beginning to dance.

Mrs. Hudson leaned up, whispering in my ear "You are grown up; call me Mary from now on." Adding with a smile. "I am going to find out all of your secrets since you have been away."

The dance ended and couples drifted on and off the dance floor as a new song started. My mother taught me to dance when I was young. I enjoyed seeing Mary as she moved on the dance floor. She seemed to be enjoying herself smiling at me. A slow song started with me pulling away, but she held my hand; keeping me from leaving. As we started dancing, I held her close then looked down. Mary was wearing a dress that had more than a little cleavage.

I was much taller than Mary. Glancing down, I could see the tops of her breasts along with the top of the lacy bra she was wearing. I felt myself getting excited, but the more I willed myself not to, I kept getting harder. I pulled away from Mary. Suddenly, her hand pressed strongly against my lower back and I found myself pressed tightly against Mary. I somehow kept dancing but could not look her in the eye.

She must think I am real pervert, I thought.

It seemed as though time had stopped, until I woke out of a daze when Mary leaned forward whispering "Is that for me? Mmmmmmmmm you should be driving the young girls crazy with that." When the song ended Mary held onto my hand guiding me first past her table where she picked up her purse.

Then Mary led me past my parents' table where she told my mother, "I am borrowing John to find out what he has been up to."

"Good luck, he doesn't tell me anything," my mother said, and they both laughed. Mary kept close to me as she led me to one of the benches scattered outside where we sat with Mary lighting up a cigarette.

Mary looked at me searchingly saying, "Your mother says you never go out with girls anymore. I know you at least like me," and winked at me. "Why is that? Did a girl break your heart?" I definitely did not know how to react. I felt myself blushing as she looked intently at my face with a concerned look.

I looked away when Mary said, "Something happened. Your mother said you were dating a nice girl your senior year. Then you stopped seeing her without a word, and now you don't go out with girls at all. You can tell me. I promise I won't tell your mother if you are worried about that."

I could almost feel the heat radiating from my face. With my heart racing, I was trying to figure out something to say. Mary waited patiently.

I was vacillating when Mary leaned over, whispering in my ear, "It can't be that bad. Tell me and it won't go any farther, I promise." It was as though a dam had broken. I resolved to lay it out to Mary.

Taking a deep breath, I hesitantly began, "I never really found a girl I liked before last year when Ginny moved to town, enrolling at my high school. She was beautiful, almost like a younger you."

Mary laughed saying, "If you complimented her half as much as you just did to me, she should have melted for you."

I smiled ruefully saying, "Never that, but she seemed to like me more than any other girl I had ever known."

"So, what happened?" Mary asked. I felt my face turning red again. I tried to speak, seemingly unable to form any words. I was getting flustered.

Mary looked into my eyes saying softly, "You can tell me anything, tell me what is so embarrassing to you and I will tell you something even more embarrassing about me."

When I looked at her doubtfully, she chuckled saying "I guarantee it," while smiling brightly at me.

Like the air escaping from a balloon, I could no longer hold back. "I really like Ginny."

Mary interrupted asking "Did you kiss her?"

I answered, "Yes and she let me play with her a little bit."

Mary was grinning. She nodded saying "Then what happened?" I felt my face blush hoping that Mary could not see it in the growing darkness.

I didn't know how to explain before finally blurting out, "I told her that I wanted to lick her."

Mary looked at me quizzingly asking, "And? Did you ask to lick her boobs, her pussy?"

I was embarrassed to be talking to Mary about any of this as I replied, "I told her I wanted to please her, that I wanted to kiss and lick her pussy. At first, she seemed open to letting me do it. But then she kept saying "not now." I finally asked why not. She said it was her period. I told her that didn't matter to me. I would do it regardless.

"I should have kept my mouth shut. Waiting, giving her time. Maybe things would be different. But instead, she just called me a pervert. Adding that she didn't want to be seen with me.

Then one day in school I saw her with a group of her girlfriends standing by the lockers. One of the girls walked up to me in the crowded hallway. She loudly asked me if I wanted to come to her house later that afternoon.

"She then added with emphasis "My monthly just started, it's flowing pretty good now." The whole group of girls broke out laughing as well as a few people in the hallway. I was mortified. She was one of the rich preppy girls. I didn't even like this girl, and soon the whole school heard the story.

"There is no rock big enough for me to hide under here. Even girls at the other high schools have heard that story. Even if there was another girl that I liked, no one would go out with me now. Yes, a big joke is all I am" I said dejectedly. It was almost completely dark now; all of the other benches were empty. Mary looked around before taking my hand.

She got up, leading me to the parking area remarking, "Thank god Bill is such a slow-poke, we are parked way in the back." There was no lighting at all where their car was parked.

Mary led me to their car, opening the back-seat door before reaching up to switch off the dome light. Mary motioned for me to enter. She looked around again for a minute before leaning over to kiss me. I felt Mary's hot tongue probing my mouth. I was more than a little bit surprised, but soon was kissing her back. Mary broke the kiss, looking into my eyes.

She smiled at me "Those young girls don't know a diamond in the rough, but I do." Mary took my hand, guiding it under her dress. I was amazed to be running my hand up Mary's smooth inner thighs. She led my hand higher and higher, up over the stockings she was wearing. She glanced around; I could feel her spread her legs even wider as my fingers touched her panties.

Taking my hand, Mary pushed the crotch aside, whispering in my ear, "Use two fingers," as she guided my fingers into her pussy. Mary sighed deeply as I sank my fingers into her warm wetness.

Mary huskily said, "Curl your fingers a little." When I did so she said, "Yesssss, just like that. Now move them back and forth."

Mary kissed me again with her tongue darting into my mouth. My head was spinning. I could not believe I was fingering Mary as she kissed me. Mary broke the kiss, using her hips to gyrate on my fingers. Then her thighs closed tightly against my hand.

It was more than bizarre that I was here with her in the backseat of their car. All the while, everyone at the reception, including my parents, were just a stone's throw away chatting and dancing. Mary was bouncing on my hand with wet squishy sounds coming from between her thighs.

She let out a great sigh, I felt the grip on my hand relax. Mary kissed me again before starting to unbutton my pants. I was embarrassed, I tried to stop her.

Mary looked questioningly at me asking, "Won't you let me please you too?"

"Yes, but" I replied. Mary opened my pants to find I had already cum in my pants with a big wet spot growing in my underwear.

"What a waste," Mary said as she pulled back my underwear. She scooped up some cum and licked her fingers. "We are going to have to work on your control," she said as she scooped up more cum before licking her fingers clean again.

Then Mary kissed me, pushing some of the cum into my mouth with her tongue. I was surprised, as well as a little shocked, but kissed her back. I am not sure what surprised me more, Mary licking up my cum, or her feeding my cum back to me. Then Mary broke the kiss, looking around again. She took some tissues from her purse, wiping my face.

As we walked back from the car Mary asked, "You know where I live don't you?" When I nodded, she said "Bill has a golf game at 11:30 tomorrow. Look for him to leave the house a little after 11 and then come in through the back door. It will be open; I will be waiting for you. That is, if you want to visit me?"

I could hardly believe what Mary had suggested, quickly replying "Yes I would love to."

As we approached the venue she said, "Use the restroom. Be sure to wash your face," before giving me a peck on the cheek. She lit up another cigarette as she sent me in alone.

***

The next day I parked a block away from Mary's house at 10:55. I could see their car in the driveway. I was so excited I was almost hyperventilating. I forced myself to take deep breaths, trying not to think about Mary. The more I tried, the stronger the thought of kissing and touching her grew. To take my mind off of her, I got out of the car, slowly walking up the block. I crossed the street and then walked back towards Mary's house.

I got to the end of the block crossing the street before retracing my steps. I did this once more. I was almost to the end of the block toward their house when their front door opened. Mary's husband Bill came out carrying a golf bag.

I quickly got down on one knee, untying and tying my shoelace and glancing up to see if he had noticed me. I did not think so. As he was getting in the car, I thought he would be going the opposite way. So I turned, walking away from their house. After passing a few houses, I glanced back to see the car turning a few blocks away.

I forced myself not to break into a run, instead quickly walking to Mary's house with my cock getting harder every step. It appeared no one had noticed me. I went around to the back of the house where a small deckled to the back door. I climbed the stairs, turning the doorknob with my heart pounding.

"In here," came a voice through the kitchen door. I walked through the door into the living room. Mary was sitting on a couch that faced the other way. I moved around it hurriedly seeing Mary sitting on the big leather couch wearing a short, sheer yellow negligee. It took my breath away to see her almost naked, her heavy breasts straining against the fabric. Last night I had not realized how hairy Mary was. I could see the outline of her dark hairy mons beneath the translucent material.

"I'm afraid you might be disappointed today," Mary said.

I asked, "How so? You look beautiful. I can't believe how sexy you look."

"Because Bill was insistent this morning" said Alice, smiling ruefully. "He left a deposit behind." It dawned on me what that implied, I was not sure how I felt.

Mary's smile then brightened as she said, "But if you were pervy enough to want to lick a girl's pussy when she was having her period, are you pervy enough to clean my hubby's cum from my pussy?"

My mind was racing, I was torn. Licking a girl's pussy during her period was one thing, licking another guy's cum was something else. Even more so, in that it was her husband's cum.

Mary spread her legs. I could see some cum on her dark pussy lips. A thick, white thread of cum was also starting to run out from between her pussy lips, pooling on the couch. My cock started throbbing again. Mary dipped two fingers down, scooping up some.

She slowly licked her fingers smiling sweetly at me asking, "Would you for me? It won't kill you and it would please me." Was I just so horny or did I want to please Mary so much? Or was it a combination of both? Whatever it was, my doubts just melted away. God, do I want to lick her wet creamy pussy right now.

I smiled at Mary saying, "Anything to please a lady" silently wondering just why I felt that way.

Mary smiled as she said, "Strip for me."

I felt weird as I took off my shirt, pants, and underwear. I had never been so exposed in front of a woman. I found it surprising how quickly I stripped for Mary. She raised her right arm, turning her hand to use her index finger to signal me to come closer. I stood right in front of her. She ran a hand down my chest before running her fingers over the tip of my hard cock. I watched as she licked the precum from her fingers.

Mary smiled, poking me in the chest and saying, "Don't you cum until I am ready for you. Now clean up my pussy." I got down on my knees. As I leaned forward, I caught the scent from Mary's pussy. This was what I had dreamed about. As she spread her legs even wider, her hairy pussy lips parted open.

I just took in the sight, savoring the scent for a minute. Mary's wet slit was parted open with a little more cum leaking from her pussy, dripping onto the couch. She had thick, dark, and long labia. I started tentatively licking the cum on Mary's pussy lips. It wasn't kryptonite. I found it weird to be licking it up, but also thought that girls were licking/eating cum all of the time. I started licking and sucking the cum leaking from her pussy.

"There, that isn't so bad is it?" Mary said as she ran her fingers through my hair. She pushed my head down saying, "Lick it all up." I licked the cum puddled on the couch, then started licking Mary's pussy, running my tongue up and down her dark pussy lips, pushing my tongue into her pussy. As even more cum began flowing out of her pussy, I was licking and hungrily slurping it up without a second thought.

Mary gripped the back of my head when I pushed my tongue deep into her pussy as far as I could. She pressed my face against her pussy. I tried to thrust my tongue deeper within her as Mary's thighs tightened around my head. She started rocking her hips against my face. I could feel her wet pussy sliding over my face.

I could hear Mary's muffled voice repeating "Yes, yes, yes, oh yes."

I was licking and sucking furiously, trying to keep my tongue buried inside her when Mary said, "I want you. Now!" as she loosened the grip she had on my head and started pulling me up on top of her. Mary reached between my legs and guided my hard cock into her pussy, wrapping her arms around my back. I slid into her warm wetness until I was buried to the hilt, feeling Mary shuddering beneath me.

Mary let out a long sigh and said, "Now fuck me good, fuck me, fuck me."

I must not have been fucking her good enough because Mary surprisingly rolled us both off of the couch. Mary maneuvered me on my back, straddling me. I could not believe that she was riding up and down on my cock. I looked up seeing her face wet with perspiration. I was mesmerized watching her big boobs bouncing up and down. I rolled her hard nipples with my fingers before holding Mary's hips and squeezing her ass as she rode my cock.

I was surprised I was lasting as long as I was, but soon could feel I was about to cum. I tried to think of something else, anything else in vain.

I knew I was beyond stopping, almost shouting, "I am going to cum."

Mary pressed down on me seemingly trying to get my cock even deeper into her. I could feel my cock spurting into her warm, wet pussy. Mary was looking down at me with a determined look on her face. I could almost feel her pussy pulsing against my cock as she let out a low moan. She remained almost frozen in place for a minute before letting out another long moan.

I could feel Mary relax above me as she started gently riding my shrinking cock. She bent down, kissing me with her tongue probing my mouth. One last time she stopped; I could feel her pussy gripping my cock as she let out a long moan. She broke the kiss resting on top of me, catching her breath before rolling off. Mary sat back on the couch spreading her legs.

"Are you ready to taste your cum now?" Mary laughingly asked.

I smiled at her repeating "Anything to please a lady," as I got to my knees and crawled over in front of her. As I looked up at Mary, I could hardly believe how sexy she looked in the sheer yellow negligee. I had always admired her plush body, but seeing her nude, or nearly so was almost overwhelming. The scent of her pussy was stronger, even more intoxicating than before. I began cleaning up my cum without even thinking twice about it.

Was it easier the second time? I was certainly eager to lick Mary again. Almost as soon as I began, I could feel my cock getting hard again. When I took a break to catch my breath, Mary looked down, seeing my hard cock dripping precum. Mary rolled off of the couch onto the floor pushing me onto my back. Mary crawled between my legs.

"Let me take care of that," she said as she began running her tongue around the head of my cock. I was looking into Mary's shining eyes as she started licking the shaft before beginning to suck my cock in earnest. I didn't want to cum yet. I wanted to keep the feeling of Mary sucking my cock. I could feel the cum boiling in my balls. I tried to move Mary's head away to stop her from making me cum. But she had her mouth locked on my cock, sucking me even deeper as I was sliding over the edge unable to stop.

mugsgame
mugsgame
88 Followers
12