All Comments on 'Dancing with Mrs. Hudson'

by mugsgame

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
corrytonmancorrytonmanabout 3 years ago
Good start

I do hope you will continue with this story. Thanks for sharing!

BroadusBroadusabout 3 years ago
Go on, go on....

And Mom joins the party, I hope

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

lalaki39lalaki39about 3 years ago

I loved the story. I very much enjoy the build up and explanations of what led to the situation. I want to hear more. As the relationship faded from Ms. Hudson, did Liz start to love cum kisses and you eating her creampie? If you started with Liz, did she talk with her girlfriends and a new rumor start about you on how giving you were? What about your mother? Did you start a relationship with her or some of her other friends? I look forward to more. A very well written story.

LitboyblueLitboyblueabout 3 years ago

Yes, loved the story, I think I will be reading all your stories tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow...sooo hot!

ArseniqueArseniqueover 2 years ago

Terrific story. Don't let your ratings discourage you from writing more. This is definitely a 5-star story.

VitriolhackVitriolhackover 2 years ago

You had me at French Canadian! 😍.

I enjoyed the older woman teaching a young man about the pleasures of cunnilingus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think Mary should make it a rule that whoever fills her up has to clean it up. This story could go in any number of directions. Mary, her husband, the mother, their friends, etc.

happyturtle86happyturtle86about 1 year ago

This story is amazing. We should all be so lucky to have such a wonderfully women teach us the right way to enjoy a creampie and cumkiss. 10 stars, will be reading this again, and again, and again...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous