Dancing with Mrs. Hudson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let out a groan as I felt myself spurting again into Mary's mouth. She looked up and me with a sly grin as she leaned forward to kiss me. As her tongue probed into my mouth, I tasted my cum again. Mary was pushing the warm cum from her mouth into mine. It was an unbelievable sensation. Mary smiled broadly as she broke the kiss.

"So, what did you like better, cleaning up creampies or a cumkiss? Mary asked."

What a day I thought. Truthfully, I wasn't quite sure what I liked better, taking a minute to consider both. Finally, I said, "I liked both. But if I had to choose one right now it would probably be the cumkiss. I don't really know why but somehow; I think that it was more intimate."

Mary kissed me again saying, "I like both too. We will have to give you much more experience with both. Maybe then you can be sure which you like better." Mary chuckled before I wrapped my arms around her pressing her down on top of me.

We arranged to meet later in the week. Later that night I searched Creampie at a porn site. The search results were not what I expected. It was mostly humiliation and degradation videos. That was not what I had experienced or felt.

I searched Cumkiss and one video struck out. It was of a short haired woman sucking a man. You could almost see his cum filling her mouth. She had a wicked smile on her face as she sat beside him. He opened his mouth and she began letting the cum drip from her mouth to his before kissing him deeply. As they broke the kiss, they both seemed very pleased with each other. That was more what I felt and experienced, the intimate sharing.

A lot of the videos also had a Cuckold theme. I started to think about Mary's husband. I wanted Mary. I desperately wanted to see and explore with her again. But I definitely did not feel good at all about making anyone a Cuckold after sampling some of the videos I had perused. I resolved that I needed to talk to Mary about this before we did anything else.

When I met Mary later that week, I told her about what I had seen including my concerns about her husband. She hugged me tightly before sitting on the couch, beckoning me to sit beside her.

She chucked saying, "Men usually pay no attention to their big heads when the little ones are involved."

"What did I say? A diamond in the rough. Well, your diamond is beginning to shine. In a few years you are going to make a lucky lady very happy. Not very many of my dalliances would think or care about Bob. Early in our marriage, we discovered that I needed more than he could give. He is aware that I occasionally see others. While he is not enthused by it, he understands and accepts it. I love him dearly and would never allow anyone to belittle or insult him. That you thought of him above yourself shows great compassion." Mary then kissed me passionately and we both started removing each other's clothes.

I continued to see Mary throughout the summer, usually two or three times a week. About half the time Mary's pussy would be filled with cum. I would always clean up her creampies. I also always looked forward to her cumkisses.

Then a strange thing happened. As the summer progressed, a few girls actually started talking to me at parties. I still sometimes heard whispers and snickering behind my back. Especially, if one or more of that clique of girls were at the party. I started seeing a little less of Mary as I became involved with Liz. I was contemplating all of the crazy events this summer had brought as Liz lay naked next to me in my bedroom one afternoon. Liz had fiery red long curly hair and small boobs with very pink puffy areola and nipples.

I was starting to get hard again. I rubbed her nipples with my fingers making them stand out even more prominently. I ran my hand down over her hairy mons and started fingering her wet pussy. As I kissed her with my tongue darting into her mouth, Liz started arching her back, moving her hips to fuck my fingers.

Suddenly, there was a quick knock on the bedroom door. It quickly opened with my mother standing there frozen. Liz and I were also frozen in place. It seemed such an unlikely tableau. I think my mother tried to say something but nothing came out.

Finally, she said, "OH," before taking a step back and repeating, "OH," again as she shut the door.

When I woke up the next morning, I could not get the picture of my mother at the door out of my mind. She was surprised, maybe even a little shocked. But did I really see something else or am I just imagining it? I didn't know if I even wanted to think about it if it was that something else.

My mother was still an attractive woman. My experiences with Mary certainly demonstrated that older women were definitely still interested in sex. Tread carefully I thought to myself. Mixing metaphors, I thought that I could be entering treacherous waters. I thought of the descriptive words that could now describe me: creampie cleaner, cumkiss receiver. Even if I did see something in my mother, did I really want to add another descriptive word to my resume?

Finally, I decided not to decide. Time would tell whether or not Motherfucker would be added to the list.

The End

If you made it this far reader, I hope that you enjoyed the tale. Feedback and comments are welcome whether you liked or disliked the tale.

With many thanks to my editors Ravenna933 and ChancesAre whose wise comments and suggestions helped me improve the story.

Any errors or omissions are the authors alone.


12