All Comments on 'Dancing with the Matadors'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hated this story at first, but it grew and grew until I loved it. The reason for the dislike was the pig of a man, Mendes and the cruel father-in-law Buck Thornton. By the time the discipline, sex and finally the betrayal from Juan, I couldn't get enough of this story. Jai now seems to be able to navigate all this on his own since he has become aware of his own worth. It will be interesting to see where this takes him if you continue this story. I sure hope that you do. Thanks for this slow burn that turned into a blaze.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story. Very hot. I D like a part 2!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 2 years ago

It's interesting that some found this story disgusting to start with because of the control Buck had over Jai, but from my own experience, it's surprising how being controlled can be. I had one lover who liked to blindfold and restrain me while punishing my body with various clamps, rings, clips and gags. At first I want sure I'd like it, but very quickly I found myself at the height of sexuality heat, and after a thrashing with some birch twigs, I came like never before. I've always had a strong perineal muscle and can fire yards. After a dozen strong blasts over my head is left to dribble over my clenching stomach muscles while my dominator gasped with surprise. So not everyone wants an easy time leading up to the little death!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Enjoyable. I was depressed at the thought that Jai would have to spend his life under Buck's control and pleased that the end seemed to lead to a better life. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
1304 Followers
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...