D&D Bard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dick in her mouth pulled out and, as if from far away, she heard that goblin bray and her face and hair was once again sprayed. Then all thought and all feeling were obliterated as the massive orgasm crested over her. Rose felt herself falling but didn't ever seem to hit the ground.

Some time passed and she eventually woke to something wet and warm against her face. Her instinct was to moan and open her mouth while wriggling her body, although she found she was very sore.

"Haven't you had enough?" The voice was that of Huntmaster Lorak, but softer and sounding a little amused. Opening her eyes, Rose found that she was in his tent, her body resting on some soft furs. The huntmaster lay next to her, comfortably naked, and had started washing her face with a dampened cloth.

Looking up at him, Rose said, her voice a little croaky and thick, "well, I'm always horny."

They both laughed a little and the huntmaster went back to his cleaning. He seemed to have quite a job in front of him, her face felt caked in goblin sperm, looking down she thought, 'I'm almost completely coated. How much did these guys cum this time?'

She moaned a little, now that she was awake her pussy was sending messages about how sore and abused it was. "Ohhh, I think I'm going to walk funny for a week."

Lorak chuckled a little again, "well, you did seem to really enjoy yourself."

"It's all you donkey cocked Forest Goblins," she muttered in mock annoyance, "how is a little Halfling girl supposed to take all of those huge cocks." Against her, she felt Huntmaster Lorak's own cock start to stir.

"If I let you, you'd fuck me blind again right now wouldn't you?" She accused.

Another chuckle, "and you wouldn't enjoy it?"

"Come now Rose," he said, "we must have 'captured' you a dozen times now. You always put on a show for us and you always end up fucking us stupid. This time was the best, I must have cum at least nine times."

Biting her lip and putting on a coy smile Rose said, "I could make it ten?"

"Really?" he raise an eyebrow on his grey face.

Rolling a little painfully to her knees, Rose cupped his growing cock in both of her hands. She lowered her mouth onto the head and began a slow, sensuous sucking. His hand went naturally to the back of her head and started to push her down on his rigid member. Rose moaned and slobbered over the now hard and massive cock.

Within a few moments, the huntmaster was breathing heavily as Rose worked her mouth up and down on his meat. She moaned more and even felt her exhausted pussy begin to water. One hand snaked between her legs to play with her clit, while the other caressed his heavy, hairy balls.

"Ahh, oh, you tiny, gorgeous, slut!" he said loudly inside the tent and reached around to grab and roughly maul her tits. With a loud grunt, he fired a big pulse of goblin cum into her throat. She tried her best to drink up as much as she could but inevitably much of it spilled down over his cock and balls.

After it was finished, she rested next to him. Catching her breath, she looked up at him trying to make her eyes wide and innocent. "So you aren't going to sacrifice me now to the Goblin god?"

He laughed once again, "no, I fear your soul has already been claimed by Orissia, the Goddess of Lust."

After a brief rest he said, "so, when do you think you'll come to the forest again?"

"Probably next month," Rose answered. "Near the new moon. I'll probably be coming down the southern path. If you want, Nagnik can capture me at the small lake near the waterfall. I might even do some nude swimming there now that the weather is warmer."

"He'll like that."

12