Dane and Dana Pt. 05

Story Info
The family enjoys sexual adventures.
3.2k words
4.43
7.5k
14
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon arriving at home, they all went in, with their naked, denuded mother in tow.

Ann had never felt so naked and ashamed, yet she was horny as hell.

Dane stepped up, pulled down his zipper, and told his mother to thank him with her mouth.

Ann dropped just inside the door and took her son's hard cock into her mouth while reaching down to quell the fire in her loins.

Dana saw her mother put her fingers into her horny twat and said, "Fucking horny cunt can't keep her fingers out of her snatch."

Dane pulled his cock out of his mother's mouth and stepped behind her, dropping to his knees.

He instructed his mother to take his cock and place it in her cunt.

Ann hated the degrading terms, but at the same time, it turned her on to be treated like a common slut.

Dane was now pushing in and out of her very wet cunt. Dana removed her clothes and, sitting on the floor, scooted her ass under her mother's head.

Dana was about to tell her mother to eat her twat, when Ann took it upon herself to know what her daughter wanted.

Ann thought to herself, eating my daughter's pussy is like eating my own. I made this girl. She came out of mine. I'm eating hers while the son I gave birth to is filling my slut cunt with his cock.

All these thoughts caused a fire in the depths of her soul as she climaxed again and again.

Dane could not believe how oversexed their mother was, and after feeling her cum multiple times, he reached his climax. Burying his cock as deeply as physics would permit while discharging a load of hot sticky cum in the twat of the cunt who bore him.

Dana was blown away by the enthusiasm of her mother's cunt lapping.

Unable to hold out, she grabbed her mother's head while she pumped what felt like a gallon of girl juice down her mother's throat.

Her mother and brother collapsed to the floor. All three dragged themselves up and took showers. Mom went to the master bath while Dane and Dana went to the other bath, showering together.

Dane soaped up Dana, running the bar of soap around her firm tips, up her ass crack, and through her cunt lips.

Dana in turn soaped Dane's body, head to toe, paying special attention to his cock and nut sack.

After their shower, they joined their mother in her king-sized bed, where they napped.

They woke later, did the chores, and spent the evening together catching up on reading.

In the book Ann was reading, the mother was getting fucked in her ass by her daughter, sporting a strap-on dildo while she was riding her son's cock.

Ann described the scene to Dane and Dana.

Dana described a scene in her book where the brother had his sister dancing nude in a lesbian bar and facing herself with a large dildo.

Dane looked at both of them and said, "Definitely some good ideas." "I should have you both fuck each other for some Lessie bitches."

Ann looked at her son and said, "No one is going to pay to see me dance." My tits are large and soft, my ass is flabby.

Dane looked at her and said that would change. We will set up a gym in the family room and all of us will work out.

Dana laughed, saying, "I don't need to work out."

Dane replied, "You do, and you will."

Dane went online and ordered two stationary bikes, a treadmill, and a multi-station cable weight system.

He then ordered a host of sex toys, including leather accessories.

Two days later, all of the items had arrived and were set up.

Dane called his mother and sister into the room, telling them to strip. Taking them over to the bikes, he instructed each of them to pedal the bikes for one-half hour.

The bikes had dildos strapped to the seats. They were lubed and large.

Neither one protested. They had both agreed to be Dane's sexual slaves and sluts.

Lubing the dildos, they got on the bikes and let the dildos penetrate their cunts. Dane fastened the leather cuffs that had a metal contractor button on them. He then used stick-on contactors, which he placed on both nipples of each woman.

He informed them that once he set the timer, every time they stopped pedaling, or their heart rate dropped below 120 BPM, they would receive a shock to their nipples.

Looking at his mother and sister, he said, "Ready, go."

Ann and Dana started pedaling. It was easy at first, but it became progressively more difficult. It was programmed to aggressively maintain their heart rates to burn the maximum amount of fat and calories.

Ann was the first to slow down, getting a jolt of high voltage sent directly to her nipples, causing her to scream and pedal faster.

The bike's resistance increased to the point where both women had to lift off the seat to keep the RPMs above the shock threshold.

If they lifted too far, the dildo would come out and Dane would push the shower button.

After twenty-five minutes, the resistance let up and both women were sweating profusely.

Dana slowed down, exhausted. The shock caused her to scream and exert every last effort to stop the shock to her burning nipples.

"Time's up," Dane said.

Both his mother and sister slouched forward, both too tired to lift off the dildos in their cunts.

Dane unfastened both and helped them off the bikes' dildo seats, telling them to shower.

Over the next month, the exercise period gradually increased to one hour per day. One day on the bikes, the next on the treadmill.

Both women were shaping up beautifully. Both were now getting fitter with flat tummies and fucked regularly.

Dane would often find his sister or mother with their faces in the other's lap while they sucked pussy. Many times, he would walk up behind one or the other and sink his hard cock into the assholes or cunts.

Dana was now on the pill. Mom had been on it for years.

Dane would often take them to a state park about twenty miles away, where they would walk the secluded trails in very scanty clothes or completely nude, carrying nothing but their backpacks with clothes inside.

A few times, they would pass a lone hiker who would be shocked by the event. The three of them would laugh. Most of the time, their mom, who had the most active libido, would get horny from getting exposed to total strangers.

Seeing how horny being naked made them, Dane suggested they do a sex show in the city at a lesbian bar.

Dana expressed some reservations, but their mother was even more concerned about their safety and especially discretion.

Dane explained what it paid, and in cash. He also assured them that he would be there as their manager.

A mother-daughter Lessie act will be a huge success.

They reluctantly agreed to give it a try.

Dane worked with his mother and sister to develop an act for their debut at a Lessie bar in the city.

They arrived at the bar and were announced as a mother and daughter act. They went out on the stage in leather miniskirts and push-up bras.

They started with pole dancing and progressed to stripping, ending with Dana fucking her mother with a nine-inch strap-on while her mother rubbed her horny stuffed cunt.

The crowd loved it. The couple had earned twenty-five hundred from the club and another three thousand in tips.

Dane had propositions from a few of the dykes to provide them for private parties.

They left the club, driving home in silence. Dana was fingering her wet snatch under the leather skirt. Ann was sleeping in the back seat, legs spread. Her bare pussy had a glossy sheen from the night's activities.

Upon arriving home, they helped Ann into the house and her bed.

Dane and Dana settled in next to her on the king-sized bed, with Dane spooning her. His large cock nestled in her cunt as they gently, lovingly rocked back and forth until he flooded her snatch with his cum.

Sedated by the events and their lovemaking, brother and sister fell asleep with his meat still in her twat until it softened enough to slip out and hang wet against her ass.

The next morning, they all showered and went to the kitchen for breakfast. During breakfast, they discussed the previous evening's show.

Dane asked his mom and sister for their thoughts.

Ann said, "I was nervous at first," but all those women watching us and cheering us on got me so hot I didn't care. I'll eat my daughter's cunt for a room full of lessies and dykes again. Did you hear them go nuts when Dana shoved that nine-inch strap-on up my twat?

Dana replied, "I would never have guessed I'd be so turned on by performing in front of a crowded club."

Dane said the best part is we were invited back, guaranteeing a five grand minimum for a one-hour show.

Both women replied, "Wow, yes."

Dane said, "I already booked both of you for the next four Friday nights."

Hearing this, Ann got off her chair and dropped to her knees, taking her son's cock into her mouth and sucking it until he emptied his nut sack.

Dana lay down with her head under her mother, licking and sucking her bald smooth twat.

Dane got up, telling Dana to get on her knees, and buried his half-hard cock into her wet cunt. He continued pushing in and out until he became hard and blasted another load of cum into his beautiful oversexed sister.

Dane got a call a little later from the club manager.

She explained that there was an underground club that was willing to pay five grand a night plus tips for a good act on Saturday nights.

"That was the club manager," Dane explained to his mother and sister. She was talking to a club manager who needs a Saturday night show and is willing to pay five grand plus tips.

Dana replied, "What would we have to do?"

Ann said, "As long as we don't get handled by other men or women, I'm okay with it."

The three agreed.

Dane started ordering props, leather cuffs, dog collars, rope whips, leather paddles, and other toys.

They spent weeks learning to be submissive to Dane.

Ann and Dana would be tied and fucked in their asses or cunts while pleading to be punished or fucked.

They learned to thank Dane after every punishment or fucking. It became so natural that they continued even after practicing.

His mom and sister became naturals at the art of cunnilingus. They started servicing each other's twats when Dane was busy or sleeping.

Dressing around the house when not nude would be underwear or housecoats. Even outside chores were often done nude. They never worried because they were so far off the road.

It was Friday night and the lesbian club was packed in anticipation of the mother-daughter lessie act. Word got around that they were indeed mother and daughter.

Ann and Dana went out on the stage, dancing and grinding their twats against the dancing pole and each other.

Dana slid down in front of her mother, pulling her mom's g-string off and licking her twat while Ann pulled her tight to her cunt screaming "Eat me bitch, eat your mother's twat."

Dana eats Ann's cunt until she drenches Dana's face with cum. The crowd loved it, and there was money thrown all over the stage. They finished this night with Ann fucking a strap-on up Dana's pink pucker and a CCTV close-up of her greasy yet distended asshole.

One Friday evening, Ann and Dana ground their pussy lips together while they had a foot-long double dong lodged in their hungry twats.

They called each other fucking bitches, cunts, twat-waffles, and pinched each other's nipples while cumming in unison.

On the way home that night, Dane pulled over at a state park trailhead and stopped the car. Looking at his mother and sister, he said, "That was so fucking hot. I can't wait until we are home." "Mom, do you want to suck my cock?"

Ann replied, "Yes, son."

Then tell me, like the slut bitch you are.

Son, "I want to suck your cock, my son's cock." "I am a horny slut bitch that loves her son's cum." "I want it in my ass, cunt, and mouth."

Please, son, "I want to suck your cock."

Dane looked at Dana and said, "What about you."

Dana replied, "I am your slut, your bitch, your cunt. I will do anything you ask of me. "

Dane then told them to strip and get out. His mother and sister no longer protested or questioned him. He was indeed the love of their lives.

Both undressed as quickly as they could and exited the car. Dane got out, grabbed a blanket, and lay on it, telling his mother, "You, my mother are a cock sucking slut so you will start by licking my cock."

He then told Dana, "You Dana, are a slut also. You love your brother's cum." You can start by licking my balls and asshole.

Both mother and daughter started working at Pleasuring Dane.

Once Dane is nearing his climax, he pushes his mother's mouth away and instructs Dana to straddle him while their mom holds his cock to align it with her daughter's sult cunt.

Danna straddles him and feels her mom position Dane's cock at the entrance to her twat and quickly drops herself down on his cock engulfing it with her warm wet cunt.

Dane then tells his mother to sit on his face so he can eat her warm swampy twat and she must play with her cunt while sucking her daughter's tits.

The three of them became so engrossed in each other that Dane and his mother never saw the guy walking by with his dog.

Dana saw the guy and blew him a kiss. It was so devilishly dirty and sexy that she came, flooding Dane's cock and ball with her juices. Dane pushed up, emptying his cum into Dana's twat.

It was then that Ann saw the guy walking away and pinching her clit between her fingers. She came all over Dane's face.

They got into the car and drove away, with Ann and Dana naked, telling Dane what had happened.

Dane exclaimed, "You two are some kinky horny sluts."

Both Ann and Dana replied in unison, "You made us this way."

It was now, five in the morning, and the sun was coming up.

Dane pulled to the side of the road. They were a half-mile from the entrance to their private road. He looked at the women and said, "Since you two got off on this risky shit, get out here and walk to the house."

Ann and Dana get out, complaining that someone may see them.

Dane said, "The only people driving this road at this hour are either drunk or truckers taking a shortcut to the interstate." "Hurry, and you'll make it to our driveway in ten minutes or less."

He pulls away, smiling, leaving this mother and sister naked with nothing on but their sneakers on the main road.

Just as he got to the top of the small hill a few hundred feet from the driveway, a truck sped by, heading toward the two women. He pulled into the drive with his window down, listening.

He hears the truck's air horns as the driver spots the two naked women.

Ann and Dana hear the approaching truck and run for the brush. Next, they hear the air horn as they duck into the bushes. Ann looked at Dana and asked, "Do you think he saw us?"

Dana said he saw something but probably thought it was his imagination. They both laughed.

Going back to the road, they started walking quicker as the sun was now up enough that nobody would think they were imagining anything.

Dane waited at the entrance to the private drive until he saw them crest the hill and left, leaving them to walk.

Walking down their private drive, they heard another truck go by at a high speed. Turning around, all they saw were the trailer marker lights.

Dana said, "Oh my God, this is making me horny again." Ann replied, "My twat is fucking dripping wet."

Dane was straddling a bench on the front porch, naked, His cock was hard, knowing his slutty mother's cunt was most likely dripping wet.

As they stepped up on the porch, Dane said, "Come over here, mom."

Ann stepped up to her son as he reached out and ran a finger up her cunt slit, sticking it in his mouth.

Looking at Ann, he said, "I knew your slut cunt would be excited and wet." Sit on my cock and ride it while playing with your clit. "

Ann stepped forward, taking his cock in her hand and sitting down while guiding it into her very wet twat.

Dana, suck her tits and finger your fuck hole.

Dana stepped up, bending over to capture her mother's tit in her mouth, sucking the hard pointy nipple.

Ann bounced up and down, grinding her bald cunt mound into his pelvic bone until she climaxed and screamed. Fill my cunt, fill me with your cum, fill your mother's cunt up.

Dane grunted, sending his cum through his cock and into Ann's twat to paint her cervix with his load.

In the afterglow of their fuck session, Dane asked his mother, "Mom, how did you handle the long absences of sex while dad was out on the job?"

Ann replied, "I had my dildo."

But mom, we all know how much of a horny cunt you are. There must have been other ways that you satisfied yourself.

Ann looked down at the floor and said nothing.

Dane said, "Come on, mom, out with it, no secrets."

Ann looked at the floor and said, "At times I would sneak off to Tim Roper"

Dana said in shock, "Mr. Roper?" "Why him?"

Ann said, "Simple, he is a married man with kids of his own and has every reason to be discreet." His wife would divorce him and leave him with nothing.

Dane said, "Wow, how was he?"

Ann said, "He has a good-sized cock and is great in the sack. I would let him fuck me two to three times a week and blow him when I was on the rag. "

Dana asked, "When did it stop?" Why?

I'm not sure, It came to an end shortly after your father died, "replied their mother."

Dane said, "So, you've always been a slut?"

Ann shamefully nodded her head.

Dane said, "Say it, mom."

Ann replied, "I've always been a slut," while feeling the heat of embarrassment and shame.

Dana said, "Look at her, I bet her slut cunt is wet from being shamed." Such a slut. "