Danger Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like someone enjoyed themselves tonight," Danger remarked. Becky was too exhausted to reply. She tried to roll over but the handcuffs restricted her. Danger fetched the keys from Kara's open underwear drawer. He was about to release Becky when he realized that he might not have another chance to have her handcuffed. He still had the condom on from when he fucked Kara so he draped her legs over his shoulders and slowly inserted his cock into her tender pussy. He started out slowly, letting her overworked pussy adjust. Eventually she slid her legs down off his shoulders and wrapped them around his waist. He picked up his pace as she began to moan and grind her crotch against his invading cock. He gazed down at her tits as they bounced back and forth on her chest. While her tits weren't saggy by any means, in fact Danger was surprised at how firm they felt when he was fucking them, they had just enough sag to cause an erotic jiggle when she was being fucked. After expelling another load of cum from his balls, he released her from the handcuffs, pulled a blanket over and left her to rest.

He then found Danni in his bedroom with Josh and Matt. She was on all fours with Matt banging away from behind and Josh filling her mouth with his young cock. Danger stood in the doorway and watched this gorgeous girl, who could easily be a model, be filled at both ends by a couple of high school kids. After a few more moments Josh exploded into her mouth and Danni's pussy clamped down on Matt's cock and milked him dry. Danger looked at the clock that now read well after three in the morning. "Time to go home boys. Hope you had a good time," Danger said as he pulled another cum filled condom off his dick and threw it into the trash can. The guys hopped off the bed and went into Kara's bedroom to get dressed. Danger escorted them out and locked up. He then went back upstairs and climbed into bed with Danni. They kissed and fondled each other until they drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Kara and Becky remembered what had happened the night before, but had no idea why they had done it so they decided not to discuss it in any great detail. However they were a lot friendlier with Danger from then on. As for Danni, she and Danger enjoyed a passionate, two month fling until he had to return home, but they promised to try to get back together again sometime in the future.

12