Danger Close

Story Info
Thomas' last night on a vacation in Mexico.
3.8k words
4.54
6.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
214 Followers

*****The following story is fiction and all characters are over the age of 18*****

It was the last day of our week-long vacation in Mexico. College was quite stressful this year and a vacation was much needed. Me and three of my closest friends, Monica, Jesse and Stephanie had decided to visit a beach town called Las Allas in the Mexican state of Sinaloa.

Every day in Las Allas we went to the beach, ate at great restaurants and the nights would always end in a discoteca. Which the town had plenty of. The four of us were all single people so hooking up was inevitable. I had my share of men I would dance with at the discotecas but none of them I took back to my hotel room. Which was something my friends would tease me about. Considering I hooked up with a lot of guys back in Los Angeles.

But there was one night left. A lot can happen.

Me, Monica and Jesse were sitting at a table in an outdoor restaurant eating our lunch. We talked about what we could do on our final day. Many ideas were thrown out, having fun at the beach, heading to another discoteca or hiking. All of which were great ideas but one, heading to another discoteca. I had quickly grown tired of them. So I immediately protested the idea.

"Yeah, I think I'm going to pass on going to a discoteca," I said.

Monica turned to me with stunned eyes, "Why? You could finally hook up with some Mexican guy with a big cock."

I frowned, "Girl, we've been here for four days. Not once have I had a guy inside me. I want to relax on my last day here. Be a beach bum or something."

"Well, I still want to hit up a discoteca. Maybe find me a latina girl to have fun with," Jesse chimed in.

"That's two to one, Thomas," Monica said.

I rolled my eyes as I bit into my taco.

Stephanie, who had stepped away to use the restroom, came back to the table and sat down, "So guess what guys?"

"What?" Jesse said before tearing into his torta.

"I ran into this good looking Mexican dude and we started talking and he invited me to the biggest discoteca in the town. The one up on the hill that always has the big lights and loud music."

"That's like all of them," I said.

Stephanie rolled her eyes, "Shut up, Thomas. So what do you guys think?"

The three of them turned to me but Monica was the one that spoke "Well that's three votes to one."

I swallowed my food and said, "Just go without me. I'll find something to do."

"Are you sure, bro?" Jesse said.

"Yeah. Besides, discotecas aren't the only place you can find a man."

"Your loss," Monica said.

The sun had just set when the four of us were outside our hotel. A Mexican man walked up to us. He wore tight white pants and a shiny blue shirt. The top three buttons of the shirt were undone so I could see his hairy chest. His black hair was slicked back and he had a clean shaven face. He winked at me before turning to my friends. I could see a hint of his briefs in his pants. Which made me question his sexuality. He could be gay but at the same time not. Briefs were quite popular in Mexico.

The four of them were about to leave when the guy turned to me and spoke to me in decent English, "Are you sure you don't want to come?"

I smiled at him, "No, you guys go."

The four of them departed and the entire time I gazed at the Mexican man's ass. Part of me felt regret. Was I about to skip out on a great night?

I sighed and decided to stick with my decision.

I spent about an hour at the beach, just lying down on the sand gazing up at the star filled sky. I couldn't believe how beautiful it was here. In Los Angeles you were lucky if you got to see ten stars. Here you could see all of them.

Then out of nowhere, I saw a shooting star. I smiled and whispered, "I wish I could find a hot man tonight."

I shook my head, "How stupid and desperate of me, wishing on a star to find a hot man."

I sat up and cleaned the sand off, then I walked off the beach.

It had been a couple of hours since I last ate, so my stomach was rumbling. I headed into town to find a taco shop. If it was something I loved about this town was the abundance of taco stands. I swear I would go back to America with a few extra pounds on my skinny body.

After walking a few blocks, I found a nice little taco place on the corner of the street. I went up to the order window and a Mexican guy in his late twenties came up and said in Spanish, "How are you doing tonight? What would you like to order?"

I knew enough Spanish to make an order. I just sounded really white saying it, "Cuatro Tacos de asada y una Coca, por favor."

The man smiled and yelled the order into the kitchen. I paid then sat down at one of the tables. The dining area was quite empty. A total of six people, including myself.

As I waited for my food, a man approached the order window. He was tall and thin. His black hair was slicked back with the sides of his hair buzz cut. A trimmed beard was on his face giving him a rugged look. He had on a silver suit with brown sandals on. It made me think he was local.

He made his order just as mine became available for pick up. I walked up and stood next to the man. We made eye contact and he let out a small smile. I grabbed my food and went back to my table. He was definitely attractive but likely double my age. The oldest guy I had ever slept with was 35. Which wasn't old, but just older than me at my young age of 21.

The man waited for his food while occasionally looking at me. I wasn't sure why. Maybe he found me attractive or something a lot worse. I shook my head at the bad thought.

I had two tacos left when the man approached me, I looked up at him towering over me. In his deep voice he spoke, "Hola joven," which meant 'hi young man' in spanish.

Nervously I replied, "Hola."

"Do you speak Spanish?"

I shook my head, "Not a lot."

He laughed, "English it is, may I sit with you?"

"Why?" Panic set in.

"Well, you look like a tourist. I wanted to ask you about your trip down here."

"Are you a reporter?"

He shook his head, "No, no. Just a resident who loves to hear about tourist's experiences in the town."

"Sure,then" the panic began to slip away. He clearly was a friendly man. A hot friendly man.

The man sat down and bit into his taco, chewed it then washed it down with his coke, "Nothing like a good taco! My name is Alejandro."

"Thomas."

We continued to eat during our conversation.

"A Tomas! I've never met one. And there have been many tourists I have met in my lifetime. People from all over the world. How are you liking your stay here in Las Allas?"

My eyes moved from his face to the chest hair that could be seen from the opening of his dress shirt. Like the guy earlier, he too had the top buttons undone. It was clearly a style that good looking men wore down here.

"Well, it's my last night. We will check out tomorrow afternoon."

"We?"

"Me and my friends."

"Where are your friends?" He looked around.

"They went to that big discoteca up in the hill. They are quite the party animals."

He nodded, "Mexico is great for party animals. I take it you're not a party animal?"

I shrugged, "I am, but I felt like spending my last day here doing something relaxing."

I finished my last taco while he was about to start on his last one, "And have you found something relaxing, Tomas?" he said.

"No, actually."

"That is a shame, amigo. Because there are plenty of relaxing things to do in the town. Do you want me to show you?"

I gulped. Although he was very friendly, there was something about him that was off. I just couldn't put my finger on it. He had a rugged look, almost like someone not worth messing around with. But the way he spoke with me was the opposite. There was genuine curiosity in his voice. Maybe the ulterior motive I was feeling was a sexual one. Did he want to have sex with me? If so, I did as well.

"What do you have in mind?" I leaned forward.

He smiled, "Have you hiked up the big hill? The view from the top is to die for."

For some reason the term 'to die for' didn't phase me. I think I was past the fear and just down right horny for the man. It could be very possible he was a straight man and there was no sex on his mind. But it was something I was willing to try.

"Sounds like a lovely time."

After we ate, Alejandro and I walked out of the taco stand and then walked up the hill, deeper into town. As we hiked up the hill, Alejandro pointed out some great buildings. Mostly churches and houses of wealthy people. It really began to feel like Beverly Hills when it came to houses.

Eventually we walked so far up the hill that right below us was the discoteca my friends were at. The building had an open roof so I tried looking for them but failed to spot them. We then continued our trek up the hill. Alejandro spoke about the history of the town.

"Not that long ago, this town was used by the Mexican cartel," my eyes widened, "But the Mexican government managed to shut it all down and rebuild the town into what it is today. The sky blue house on the very top," he pointed up.

I looked at it. It was a beautiful single floor house, "That used to be one of El Chapo's houses. Some of his top people would stay there from time to time. Now it belongs to some rich snob."

"Wow, that's both scary and interesting."

He smiled, "It is, but I assure you, you have nothing to worry about."

We continued up the hill and made our last stop next to this house on the cliff. From the location we could see everything. The beach, the town, and the ocean. The moon and the stars mirrored off of the ocean. It looked absolutely stunning.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Alejandro said.

"It is. It makes me want to sit down, have a drink and enjoy the view."

"I can make that happen."

I turned to him, "How so?"

He pointed to the house to the left of us and said, "That house belongs to me. And my back yard has a great view of the ocean. Would you like to join me for a drink?"

For a brief second I thought it over and ended up saying yes.

We walked to the entrance of his property where the big white gate slid to the side by itself. Then we walked through the side of the home and made our way to the back yard. The backyard was surrounded by a hedge fence with the back of it opened which gave us the gorgeous view of the ocean. He had a pool in the center with a pool bed to the side and two chairs at the very end of the pool.

Alejandro unlocked the back door and asked what was my drink of choice, I told him to surprise me. When he came back out he had two glasses of tequila in each hand. I sat down at one of the poolside chairs while he sat on the one adjacent from me. Our glasses clacked and we each took a sip.

"What did I say?" Alejandro said with excitement.

"It is quite stunning. I love it."

When the glass was empty, I turned to Alejandro and said, "So can I ask what was your reason for bringing me up here?"

"To give you this sight. The relaxing activity you wanted."

I bit my lower lip. I felt like I had to address it. But I feared that maybe there could be backlash. Maybe he was just straight. "I feel there is more to it though."

He downed the rest of his tequila and placed the glass on the table between us, "What do you mean by that?"

I couldn't sense anger in his tone at all.

I gulped, "Well, I see how you look at me."

He grinned, "It was that obvious?"

I nodded.

He pursed his lips and looked into the ocean, "I have to admit that I do like you. But I wasn't sure how to do it."

"I mean, you could've done something less active like hiking up a hill."

He laughed, "Well, like I said, I wasn't sure how to do it. I was making it up as we walked."

I smiled, "So what's on your mind Alejandro? I saw you undressing me with those big brown eyes."

The grin on his face grew larger, "Come over here and find out."

I got up off the chair and went over to him. I laid down in his arms and for a brief moment we looked into each other's eyes. I could see the fire in his eyes. The man wanted me and I wanted him back. Our lips met.

I straddled Alejandro. A knee to the sides of his hips. We kissed as my hands undid his dress shirt. I lowered my bottom to his waist where I could feel the lump in his pants. I opened the dress shirt to see the hair popping out front the top of his muscle shirt. His body had a lot of tattoos. From names, to animal and religious images. It just made him even hotter. But in the back of my mind I felt that he was a dangerous man. But right now, he was a man who was about to rock my world. I peppered Alejandro's body with kisses as I made my descent.

I knelt down between his legs when I reached his waist. I then began to undo his pants. We stared at each other while I did. I opened the flaps of his pants to see his erection pressing up against his red bikini style briefs. The very tip of his cock was poking out from above the waistband. My face made contact with his groin which allowed me to take in his strong scent of his cologne.

My fingers slipped under the underwear and pulled it back allowing the cock to spring out. With my right hand, I wrapped my fingers around the shaft of the thick cock and pulled back the foreskin. The pink rose colored tip was covered in precum, which made me wonder how long he was aroused. I lowered my head until my lips made contact, then they began to part and the cock entered my mouth. The cock was long and thick. Possibly nine or ten inches in length with a girth of about half or more.

Slowly, I moved my head up and down with my hand gently stroking the cock. His public hair was long, like a forest. I loved how hairy this man was. I lowered my head all the way down until I felt those pubic hairs tickling my nose. The large cock was ensconced in my throat. I used my throat muscles to massage the cock. This caused Alejandro to let out a series of moans. Then I finally released the cock from the confines of my throat and out my mouth.

His cock was completely covered in saliva as I stroked it. Our lips locked once more. Alejandro's hands undid my shirt and then I removed it entirely showing him my white skin. His hands went up my thin frame until they reached the back of my neck. There he broke off the kiss and lowered my head once more. The massive cock entered my mouth but he pressed my head down taking it even further into my throat. I held myself as he pushed me down. My nose bent against his skin and my face began to turn red. Then he finally released the cock from my mouth.

I kissed him and pushed him back against the back of the chair, his large hands were on my hips and dug into my shorts. I could feel the big hands on my small ass cheeks. He groped them so hard it made me moan.

His hands then moved down my thighs, "Wrap your arms around my neck."

I did as he commanded. He then lifted me up by my legs then turned us to the side then stood up. He carried me by the legs as we kissed. Next he released my legs and I stood between him and the poolside bed. He turned me around to face the ocean, then in one swift motion, he pulled down my shorts. I stepped out of them then he grabbed my white Tommy Hilfiger briefs and pulled them down as well. Alejandro then stripped down to his red bikini briefs and pressed himself against me. I could feel the hard cock rubbing against my lower back.

With a hard push, I fell to the bed facedown. He lfited me to my knees where the unexpected happened. I felt his tongue against the entrance of my hole. Lick after lick the man sent pleasure throughout my body. With each lick came a moan from my mouth. My eyes would constantly roll back from the pleasure.

Alejandro stopped. His right hand was on my hip then I heard him spit into his other hand. I could hear the sounds of the saliva lathering up his cock. A gasp came from me as I felt the tip of his cock press against my hole. Another spit came down, but this time it landed on his cock, some of the saliva splattered between my cheeks. Alejandro continued the push inside me. The long and thick cock slithered inside me. As it did, Alejandro slapped my cheeks causing me to tighten my cheeks around the cock.

When the cock reached the furthest it could go, Alejandro grabbed my hair and began to thrust. "I want you to look at the view while I fuck you," he said.

I gazed at the view while he destroyed my hole. Waves of pleasure went through my body as he continued to thrust. At first he moved slowly but as my moans grew louder he sped up. Eventually he let go of my hair and moved his hands down to my hips. He had moved to maximum thrust. But I continued to look at the ocean. Watching the waves coming in. Each wave matched the wave of pleasure that went through my body. Moaning was a constant from me as the tip of his cock repeatedly rubbed against my prostate.

Alejandro didn't moan or cry, instead he grunted. The thrusting was so fast the bed had begun to rock back and forth. But still my eyes were out at sea.

The thrusting began to slow and I knew what was going to happen next.

Alejandro let out an orgasmic grunt as his load shot inside me. Several large shots of cum exploded into my hole. Quickly it filled with his cum. The thrusting came to a complete stop. I stood up to meet his lips and we kissed.

"I told you it was a gorgeous view," Alejandro said.

"It is. I really wish..." My sentence was cut off by the sound of a cell phone going off. Alejandro pulled his cock out and bent down to grab his phone from his pants pocket. He quickly picked it up and walked away. While he was gone, I went to my clothes to put them on.

When I was done I sat down on the bed with his cum still inside me.

Alejandro came back a minute later and began to put his clothes back on, "I'm sorry, Tomas. But I need to go somewhere and you must leave."

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes. Just some family business to attend to."

He finished getting dressed and escorted me to the front of his house.

I turned to him and said, "Thank you for everything."

He smiled, "You're welcome, joven. I hope you come back to Las Allas soon."

I grinned, "I definitely will."

Then I turned and walked down the hill.

The next day, the four of us were sitting at the airport terminal waiting to board our planes.

"So, how did your night go, Thomas?" Monica said, desperate for an answer.

"Tell me about yours first."

"Well, Jesse hooked up with his latin mommy."

"Dude, she was like 35, calm down," Jesse said defensively.

"Yeah, right," Stephanie said, "I got to play with Jesus, the cute guy who invited us."

Monica played with her hair, "My hook up was rather cute too, his name was Ricardo. And boy was his cock huge."

The four of us laughed.

"So, Thomas, what did you do?"

I thought about telling them the truth but decided to keep it my little secret, "I went hiking with some people I met at the beach. So while you guys were fucking strangers, I was staring at a gorgeous view atop the hill."

"Wow, boring!" Jesse said.

The conversation came to an end when the lady at the terminal told us the plane was boarding.

We got up and headed to the gate. Then we sat down in our seats. Jesse sat next to me on the plane. He brought out a Mexican newspaper. I grabbed it and said, "Since when do you read the newspaper?"

"It's a long flight, I need something to read."

I unfolded the newspaper and on the front cover I saw something that made me gasp. It was a picture of Alejandro and right above it in big black letters it read in spanish, "Drug Lord Alejandro Plata Spotted in Las Allas, Sinaloa!"

I had sex with a drug lord.

Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
214 Followers