All Comments on 'Danger Zone Ch. 05'

by vvolfe

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

i have waited and i happy with what you have written.more pliz

ZillianBlaiseZillianBlaisealmost 12 years ago
omg

just when i thought it was getting good.....it gets fucking amazeing!!!!!

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
More

Now that I'm all caught up all I have to say is "More Please"! What a great chapter this turned out to be. A wolf....Emma is a wolf.....I so never saw that one coming. So what happens next? Does Emma find a mate or is she confronted w/the knowledge that maybe her captor wasn't killed. Somehow he escaped and is after her again. Or maybe you have something all together different in mind. Whatever is to happen next I will be here waiting to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I've just read this the whole way through, so far...

What a fabulous story!

I can sort of understand some of the comments made in previous chapters; that these wonderful women seem to have picked themselves up a little quickly for having been tortured, raped and victimised for so long, but could it not also be said that ultimately they are still people in their own right (and in their own mind) and that they would always realise what is bad and what is good? I'm absolutely not a psychologist, so I won't even attempt to go there!

The one most affected seems to be Emma and I'm intrigued to see where she goes next. She is being set up in this story as a strong, caring, possibly Alpha woman - and now a wolf - who knew?!. Five years incarceration has left her the most scarred, especially with having been given 'responsibility' for her friends along the way and a 'mate' that forced her into so many horrendous situations. Her supposed 'mate', was it Damon (I can't remember)? has not been officially announced dead.

Where does it go from here? vvolfe - you have my kudos. I think this is very well written with a lot of pathos and humour. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Thankx F

vvolfevvolfealmost 12 years agoAuthor
It's not perfect but I'm trying

Hi guys,

Starting off, sorry it took me so long to post. Secondly, I'm aware I skipped over a whole lotta emotional scarring. I decided to sacrifice the timeline of the healing process for maintenance of flow. Chances are in reality they wouldn't have spoken to the new people for at least a month, they would have been kept separate from the males of the pack for at least 3 months and in that time would SLOWLY be learning about their new life. They would need intense guidance as to how to behave in the new world and they would be completely lost and scared. They would NEVER be able to tolerate contact from any male werewolf for the rest of their life, no matter how much counselling they get. That would have made for a very long chapter and Jane and Peter strike me as the "tough love" type given the fact that they have the balls to invade a rogue den to save a bunch of humans. Plus, I'm on my way to send all these girls onto a better life ;)

Suffice to say the MacDougalls have their grudging trust...for now... but they don't really trust the rest of the pack, they just accept them because Peter and Jane say they should. Expect Emma and the twins to stay mad for a long long time and Doc never to fully mesh with her new life. Lily's just a special case, she kinda jumped into things both feet first for lack of another option, and finding someone who gives her undying love right off the bat has helped her adapt to her new life. God knows what was in those drugs they tested on her.

I also realized, reading back through my chapter, that I never mentioned the timeline. By the time her secret game out they were about a month and a half in. Don't worry I'll try an give you a better timeline in the next chapter. I'm already 5 word pages in :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great.....BUT

I enjoyed the read but I feel that it's being dragged out a bit. I expected some action to pick up by now especially what's to be of Emma's love life.....Oh well.....Keep on postin' em stories now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Emma annoys me.

Her character seems bipolar to the point of aggravating me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Very cool story I am in love with it an can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more

more more more plz

erinjamisonerinjamisonover 11 years ago
Need for action

I agree with one other commenter that the story needed more action. What you did was "tell not show" and the key is to "show not tell". Your action could have come in by portraying her wolf's actions, how much she enjoyed the freedom, the run and her defense in being locked up. You know, a swipe here, kick, a dodge and a tackle. All action related vernacular.

pumpertruckpumpertruckabout 11 years ago
yes

A chapter I can sink my teeth into. Long is good!

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 11 years ago

Emma doesn't totally trust Peter's pack that has been nothing but nice to them but she goes around being all sneaky and always with an attitude? She at this point seems untrustworthy to the pack. She could've gotten herself killed. I know she she put through a lot but she need can't expect for the girls to acclimate to the pack and she refuses. What a true leader she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Clean this up some and you have a good series started.

Flesh out more on the prison camp and the back story. Split it into books that focus on each girl's stor and you have a good book series started here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous