All Comments on 'Dangerous'

by Daphne82

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot~

You sounded so cute and hot. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you...

...for sharing your great voice with all of us

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Such beautiful voice, moved me to no end

Your voice is filled with passion, with lust and desire. Also very feminine and angelic. The perfect combination. Can't wit for your next audio.

righty95492righty95492over 4 years ago
Very hot

Keep more coming. This was pretty hot. Loved how you were being taken.

29wordsforsnow29wordsforsnowalmost 2 years ago

This is so dangerous! My very first day of listening to audio works on Lit, and wow, already addicted.

Wonderful work, really splendid performance of your voice playing with volume and handfuls of emotions in it. Thanks a lot for sharing.

PerchscriptPerchscript9 months ago

This is very hot. Anyone who gets a chance to hear this is in for a treat. I have to say your reading is excellent. Your voice is clear, you pause at the right time and emphasis so well. Your ability to use your voice is amazing. The whispers, the intimacy which comes through...wow. I think you will make excellent content! Thank you for sharing your work.

myadventuremyadventure3 months ago

Beautiful voice, such a powerful sexy submissive image, you conjure up the perfect submissive sexy woman....

TheBlackSmithTheBlackSmith3 months ago

A wonderful voice, such poise and timing, extracting every joyous nuance from that sultry voice, bravo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaphne82@Daphne82
READ THIS FIRST: At the moment I'm not looking for anymore online or offline sexual partners! If you're someone I want to share any intimacy with in any way, you'd already know if that's you. Others need not apply. Those who say things like "I can wait" or "I'm playing the l...