Dangerous at Night Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah laughed, "You don't suppose two cocks were at us at the same time?"

Natalie was laughing as well, "Actually, three cocks plus whatever plastic the girls were using!"

Sarah straightened up, "We have to be serious. I will ask Angela for her secret course of vehicular training! But the reason I rudely knocked on your door is that Alan and I had words last night about the mission. And about me."

Natalie had a quirky look in her eyes, "Before or after?"

Sarah traded hip bumps with her soon to be boss. "Isn't a girl allowed a few secrets?" then went on to say, "Alan has a large cock that likes to spend time inside a certain female, who goes over the moon with no warning!"

She resumed the conversation, "It seems the men are all fussed about this small new agent with the fine papers and no experience. I called him on it, expecting to have my behind turned red, but he was incredibly nice. I said we both needed to change behavior and he agreed. The giddy schoolgirl is going away, permanently. The obvious male worries are disappearing as well."

Natalie showed Sarah a serious smile, "What can I do to help?"

"Well, the new Sarah is appearing this morning, and I didn't want you to be surprised. But I do have a question. I am good at assuming personalities, but the new Sarah can't be just tough and mannish. You have a wonderful way of taking charge and still maintaining your feminine self. Perhaps, in addition to driving instruction, I could receive some fearsome femme instruction?"

Natalie dropped her mug in the grass and seized Sarah in a tight hug, "Oh dear Sarah, you are winning my heart as you have others. Yes, of course I will help. It will be another secret. We will call it FFI for short and never tell the men a word!"

Sarah was still dazed after Natalie's enthusiastic offer to help with her makeover into a serious agent personality. She felt a bit overwhelmed by the strength of the MI5 team for the Lebanon project which had been convened at the elegant country home near the ancient spa town of Harrogate. She was so junior!

Reggie convened the second attempt at a team meeting after a full breakfast. Natalie must have said something to him, because his look at Sarah, who was sitting demurely next to Alan, was soft. She was concentrating on being calm, although her insides were churning with the tension of being the new agent Sarah, who no longer giggled or did silly girl things.

"Good Morning. We have another sunny day, so I propose that we keep this session on the short side. A hike and a picnic lunch should do nicely after we finish.

"The level of understanding of the mission among us is uneven, so firstly, we will remedy that. Please keep in mind that everything we discuss here is highly classified, for reasons that will be evident shortly."

Afterwards, Sarah couldn't understand why the briefing and discussion went so smoothly, almost like clockwork, and asked Alan about it. They were strolling on the veranda, coffee in hand. He leaned over for a quick kiss, and laughed. "You, my dear, between performances last night and this morning, have jelled the whole team. We have been worried about your inclusion, but Reggie insisted. Said you would be a strong addition."

"But...but how could I affect a whole team?"

"Don't underestimate yourself, Mouse. Your "grow up" act overnight was amazing. The rest of us have seldom seen someone who can detect a problem and jump on it like you can. Especially not one involving yourself."

Generous praise, from her own lover and fiance, had Sarah six inches off the ground. On the way home, she was allowed in the back next to Alan. He held her in his arms and she slept. Natalie looked at them over the front seat and smiled.

Chapter 10 - Disappointment and a New Assignment

The next several days were furiously busy for the new agent. She discovered that Geoff, Alan and Natalie all had large claims on her time and attention. Everyone was sensitive to the special circumstances of the Lebanon mission and the visibility it had at senior levels of the agency. When she stopped to catch her breath from mission preparation, there were calls to be made on Reggie, Carolyn and the Thames House bureaucracy. She didn't get much sleep, and Alan didn't get much loving. One morning in bed, when he was especially hard, she nipped his shoulder and reminded him he was responsible for her sad state of amour.

"Don't you call me Mouse, either," she said, pressing her front to his in the shower and controlling the angry cock with both hands. "You got me into this and he will just have to wait."

One day, she was preparing to go to lunch with Carolyn when her cell chimed with a call from Natalie. "We've been called off. Can't discuss over the phone but will see about a group dinner. Goodbye."

Sarah stared at the phone. Just like that, her hard work was going up in smoke. First important lesson, she said to herself, be prepared to roll with the punches. Carolyn consoled her, "Sarah, it was a long shot from the beginning. Perhaps we will get the full story tonight, but sometimes not."

Dinner was at the Knightsbridge house, with all six of the team gathered at Reggie's dining table. He declared that a good meal was necessary to get over their collective disappointment.

As the team leader, Geoff gave a brief rundown on reasons for the cancellation.

"The instant reason is an outbreak of hot fighting in the Bekaa Valley. That's nothing new, but civilian Brits don't belong there at the moment. MI5 Director came to see me after an early morning meeting at Whitehall. He said FO and Six people were there as well, and everyone agreed to put our effort in deferred status for now. The Foreign Minister presided, and our Director got the impression that 10 Downing has soured on the whole effort. Too much diplomatic coinage on the table with insufficient potential return."

Geoff looked at unhappy faces up and down the table and added, "I did not get any new marching orders today. But there is plenty of work about, so it won't be long before we have new assignments. After our session at Harrogate, I was looking forward to leading this team. Perhaps Alan and I can agitate for something that keeps us together."

Sarah was next to Natalie and nudged her, "Whatever will happen to my Arabic lessons?"

She got a nudge back and a whispered, "A very useful skill. We will continue!"

The two of them got hot looks from their lovers across the table. It seemed that certain male ideas were being revived. Carolyn and Geoff, who were sitting together, laughed out loud. "Do we leave now?"

Reggie frowned, and asked for dessert to be sent in to the parlor. Natalie and Sarah extended the tease by wrapping arms around their men friends as they found new seats. Reggie pulled Natalie's hand to his lips and spoke, "I've never been part of a team with this much intelligence whose members actually got on with one another. I will also use my influence to find something for us to do as a group."

Alan had violated etiquette by gathering Sarah into his lap, shoes on floor and legs discreetly folded under. "The new agent has excelled at night training. What if we take the bull by the horns and propose a new and very secret effort to root out nests of domestic terrorists scattered here and there in London?"

Geoff took a deep breath and said, "Lovely idea. Sarah goes underground. She avoids Thames House entirely. We feed her bits of intelligence, and she invisibly scouts the likely hangouts."

Reggie was smiling. "I like this. During the day, she can be my research associate on the new urban planning grant. That will give the young Master's degree candidate reasons to ask naive questions in tough neighborhoods wearing a UCL badge!"

Sarah was smiling too. "Oh dear, busy day and night. Will there be any time for sleep? Or possibly other bed sports?"

The room broke up. Alan spoke warningly of the hazards of teasing.

Geoff broke in, "Sarah, we have committed the sin of planning your work life for you again without consultation. Does this idea have any appeal?"

She stood up and faced the group. "This is just the challenge I would like to have. I hope the higher ups will allow it. One thing, these are nasty people and our security must be very good. We won't be able to use the Met Police except for daytime gossip. Your night time agent must be able to summon assistance if necessary. Assistance which no one knows about."

The men looked at each other. Sarah was out in front of them again. Alan said quietly, "You are right, as usual. Geoff and I will find a way for you to have quality backup which no one knows about."

In the cab on the way to Belsize Park, Sarah kissed him repeatedly. He whispered in her ear, "All wound up? One plan replaced by another at least as good?"

She pounded on his chest. "Going to protect me in the dark of the night?"

Later, after an hour of frantic sex, she lay back on the deep pile Persian rug, needing desperately to catch her breath after more than one wailing climax. Alan growled deep in his chest, "You destroy me, woman."

"The feeling is mutual. Mutually assured destruction." She climbed on top. "Carry me to the shower before there is more mess on the precious carpet."

She was wound up and couldn't stop talking to him about the new assignment as she lay beside him in bed. "If this crazy idea is real, the two of us must take advanced hand to hand combat training. And get fitted for those special armored suits to deflect knives and so on."

Babbling on, she finally realized her lover and mentor was asleep. "Oh dear," she said to herself, "I promised to be the cool, calm and collected agent. What a mess I am!"

In the morning, she was trying to avoid the sunlight in Alan's bedroom when he arrived with coffee and the phone.

"Natalie."

The voice was reassuring. "Reggie doesn't like me to use the f-word. Says it isn't ladylike. But just between the two of us, I assume you are as well fucked as I am?"

Alan could hear and was laughing at the same time he pinched a Sarah nipple.

"Oh, Natalie! I was so bad. Right in the middle of coming on his terrible cock, I started talking about the new study. I am lucky he didn't put me over his knee right then. I was so excited, I forgot all the promises I made at the lodge!"

"Please let me talk to the handsome devil."

Alan's end of the conversation was a series of "Yes" and "Of course."

He grabbed her for a ride to the shower. "She is coming here in an hour to talk about Arabic and other things like that. I am going to work and you are staying here in your new disguise until Geoff and I sell the idea to the Director."

Natalie had been to Alan's flat before but was impressed again. "I am jealous, Mouse. You've had sex on this marvelous carpet, haven't you?"

Sarah tightened her hug and found a breast to tweak. "If I tell you about sex on the carpet, about his big cock driving me to a wailing climax, we will forget Arabic and be naughty!"

They slowly undressed each other, wandering the rooms and just dropping items here and there. Sarah's fingers were everywhere on Natalie's body.

"Are we having a little love affair of our own? How can one deny lust in such surroundings?"

Thinking of her recent encounter with Carolyn in this very same place, Sarah mumbled, "How indeed?"

Back in the parlor, Natalie pulled Sarah to the famous carpet, "Make love to me on this wonderful rug. Treat this old lady to hot sex!"

Sarah thought to herself that catching up on sex between assignments was great fun and worthy of many giggles. Her fingers were buried totally in a mature cunt that gushed on them.

In very quick minutes, they brought each other off and lay back, breathing deeply. Sarah sucked on Natalie's fingers and whispered, though there was no one to overhear them, "This isn't the time to be philosophical, but where in our evolution did same sex loving gain purchase? Does it have any advantage?"

Natalie pulled Sarah's mouth to her nipple and said, "Suck on that while I think." This set both of them on the path to more orgasms and interrupted an answer until they stood together in the shower.

"In earlier days, when lives were often short and brutal, you can imagine wives and daughters comforting each other after a massacre of their male relatives by raiders. After crying their grief, they discovered their bodies reacting as lovers, and allowed feelings to develop."

Drying off, Sarah snapped a towel at an enticing behind and said, "They had everything required but a cock! A big fat cock!"

Feeling rejuvenated, Natalie laughed, "Yes, except that an eager male was usually around to provide his own brand of loving! Sometimes, it was a son too young for soldiering but not too young for advancing his sex education!"

Clothes retrieved and order restored, they were deep in an Arabic lesson when Sarah's phone chimed. It was Geoff.

"We have a blinking yellow light. Would you ladies like to join us in the park where we were before? This time the men will cater the lunch!"

"Delightful idea. We will bring refreshments and a picnic cloth."

Sarah leaned across the table with a quick kiss. "They have some sort of go ahead. Lunch in Regent's Park to discuss."

The weather was in a warm, dry spell and the walk to the park was agreeable. Sarah felt both energized and scared. She was going to put her night time training to work! And she was going to evade terrorists who could bring her life to an abrupt end!

In the distance across the cricket pitches, they could see Geoff and Alan walking toward them, takeout sacks in hand. Natalie squeezed her arm and said, "Sarah, we are so lucky with the men in our lives! Look at those two - brawny, tough, smart as a whip."

Sarah added, "Not to mention certain other skills!"

The two women were still laughing when they walked into enthusiastic hugs from the men. Alan asked, "Shall we shelter under the same tree?"

Natalie retrieved the fancy Belgian beer she had insisted on bringing, saying it added the right international flavor to their meal.

After a few sips and a few bites, Sarah put on her new agent face and inquired, "We are allowed to know how our idea was received?"

Geoff interrupted, "Natalie has a lot of experience with agency politics. Tell us, voice of experience, what was the reception?"

Adopting a deep male voice with an edge of irritation, she said. "No, definitely no. There will be resistance everywhere. The Met will think we are trying to undermine their own terrorist program. The highest levels of MI5 will worry that Six will think we are at their turf again, even though this is London. The Mayor, who has ambitions to be PM, will complain about secrecy and being out of the loop."

Sarah was grinning, "So it is a complete bust, eh? A new agent's career shot all to pieces?"

Even in public on a playing field, she found herself in Alan's lap being tickled to death.

"No, no, please no. I promise to behave."

"The new agent had better spend this afternoon at running and calisthenics. The first deployment is Wednesday evening."

She clutched him, "My god, only two days to prepare?"

Geoff decided Natalie could use a cuddle, and pulled her close. "He gave us that speech, Natalie, almost word for word. Then he said, 'We are going to do it anyway. Brilliant idea. I expect you to have cover stories for everyone by the end of the week. Robust cover stories that will take scrutiny here in Thames House as well as out on the streets. I will have the Finance Head in here to design a paperless trail for funds.' "

Alan, with another jab at Sarah's ribs, took up the tale. "It turns out that he has a personal issue for us to explore. A 'training gig,' he called it. A school chum, now an MP, has a socially prominent wife who is playing around. At least he thinks so. It wouldn't matter, he told our Director, except that the most likely suspect is a known supporter of the IRA and a kingpin of the drug business in the south of England. He can't afford to have the relationship go public."

Natalie chirped, "A perfect assignment! There will be Bentleys and bodyguards, and anonymous Mayfair addresses."

Geoff squeezed the body squirming in his arms. "And guns and knives and handy hypodermics."

Both women said, "Stop! This is supposed to be serious." With smiles, they were restored to a corner of the picnic cloth.

Alan continued, "Sarah, I thought of connecting you to the MP for a briefing, but we can't take a chance of you being seen with him. And the drug lord may have surveillance out as well. I don't want to rub it in, but you wanted to be a secret agent and now you are one. Perhaps, even among ourselves, we should invent a new name for your nightly activities. During the day, Sarah Morrison is very much alive and assigned to special duty at the UCL Econ Department."

Back in his lap, Sarah wrapped Alan's arms around herself, saying, "I am not giving this one up."

Which got her a quick tender kiss on the lips. "No. Geoff and I will sort out the various names and stories and residences as soon as possible."

Looking at Natalie, he said, "A certain Professor needs to be advised of progress, along with his daughter. Do you suppose his calendar would allow that this evening?"

She rose and smoothed her dress, giving him an agent look. "He and I owe each other favors. I am sure something may be arranged. But we shouldn't ever meet as a group at the Knightsbridge house while this work is underway. I will advise."

Helping to organize the pack, Geoff said, "Sarah will need assistance with a new wardrobe for both of her identities. After she works out, why don't you and Carolyn organize a shopping expedition? Take this card, it is tied to me personally, but will get reimbursed."

Natalie frowned, "Sarah and I have discussed this previously. Your tainted funds are not required!"

Sarah started a giggle but suppressed it instantly, remembering the promises and commitments made at Harrogate. It was very nice of Natalie to not only remember the Famous Femme business, but to supply her own funds. As they sauntered slowly across green fields in bright sunshine, holding hands, she felt more energized than ever by the prospect of putting her night time training to work.

"Natalie," she inquired, "what shall we investigate first about the wayward spouse?"

"First, we must develop a profile. What kind of person is she? If she has truly fallen for one of our serious criminals, how did that happen? Is there a hidden agenda? Where do they meet?"

She paused and asked, "Does Alan have a secure line from the flat to Thames House? We can't afford to have anyone catch us doing dozens of web searches on the mystery woman."

Sarah responded, "That may not be enough, if Mr. X's helpers are smart enough to install honeytraps."

"I think, new agent, that we need more work by Alan and Geoff. They need to retrieve what the agency files contain, and decide how we do our online searching. In the meantime, I will attempt to work out with you, after which we will track down Carolyn following her school session and do some shopping!"

* * *

The three of them were in Selfridges on Oxford Street. It had been decided that a graduate student should be seen out and about in clothes that regular office women wore. Smart things that nevertheless blended in. Sarah could not stop giggling despite her many orders to self to do so.

"The Professor is going to fire his giggling student straight away!" They were picking through a rack of daytime work dresses. The selection was thin in sizes that would fit Sarah's trim body and its muscles.

"Your terrible body is such a problem!" Carolyn almost had the giggles herself. Both of Sarah's companions had enjoyed the fancy body and fancied more when time permitted. Each of them picked one in a size that might fit. "Here, try these. Can't count on the size being right."