Dangerous at Night Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They found a fitting room large enough for three and crowded in. Sarah was quickly down to her underwear which drew groans. "You would wear your best undies to tempt us!" Fingers pinched her tough behind and caressed the modest breasts. Sarah twisted away and got a dress over her head. It was loose in the bosom and too long in the knees, but otherwise was attractive.

Natalie looked at it critically, "Sarah, rack dresses are not going to work. We will buy these for the pattern and fabric, but take them to my seamstress friend who immigrated from Beirut and she will remake them to your impossible dimensions. You know, don't you, that it would not take much for that body to masquerade as a male?"

Sarah kissed Natalie under her ear. "When I go out at night, I dress to confuse onlookers about my gender. Seems a good idea."

Carolyn smiled, " 'Twas a lad, sir. About thirteen or fourteen, I would say."

Sarah hugged them both and gathered up the dresses. "Shopping makes me tired. Are we going straight to dinner?"

"I have a text from Reggie. He has strongarmed one of his clubs to allow women in a private dining area, which they don't normally do."

Natalie ordered, "Fine, we have time for a visit with Natalie. She is my namesake and I was able to help her family, so we are close friends."

Natalie the seamstress said, looking at Sarah, "What have we here?"

Down to her underwear, Sarah blushed. "Women's clothes off the rack don't fit this body."

Smiling, Natalie took measurements and asked the others, "Does she have a man friend?"

Carolyn nodded, "She has the most gorgeous man who loves her dearly and has asked her to marry."

"This is an athlete's body. I don't think I have seen one as nice. She gives him a good wrestle?" Natalie was checking the dresses as she chattered.

"What shoes will you wear with these dresses?"

Sarah thought about her daytime assignments as a field researcher and replied, "Mostly sneakers, sometimes low heels." Natalie was not being shy about where her hands checked dimensions. Fingers probed Sarah's sex as the distance to the floor was taken.

The two Natalie's conferred to one side. "No! That's too little. I will make you a deal. Four hundred pounds and you throw in the wedding dress!"

"But..."

"Nothing elaborate. Cocktail style. Will probably not be in a church."

Natalie from Beirut crossed herself. "Sacrilege!"

The two Maronite Christians hugged, "Yes, but it is here in heathen London."

As they walked away, Sarah complained, "You are not allowed to do that. I have an income of my own. Two of them in fact," referring to Reggie's research grant.

The two friends squeezed her between them, strolling down the street. "You are definitely allowed to receive wedding presents!"

"Oh dear!" Sarah kissed them both and dashed down the sidewalk in happiness. Natalie and Carolyn joined hands and indulged in a forbidden giggle.

Things were more serious but still cheery at Reggie's club, with its almost hidden entrance. Their leader insisted on champagne to celebrate the go ahead on the surveillance scheme. Natalie sat next to him and delivered a poke to the ribs. "How many of your quiet phone calls did it take?" she whispered. He squeezed her waist and said, "Later."

The beef was excellent and everyone ate heartily amid discussion of immediate steps forward, which included responding to the issue with the wayward spouse. The three women wished to take the lead, saying their female intuition might smoke out devious angles. The men looked at each other and were not going to challenge intuition. Glances of reward and punishment were exchanged.

Sarah spoke up, "I hope you won't be annoyed, but until we get further into this, and particularly when we have a feel for how nosy our targets are, I am going to work out of my little apartment off Albany Street, and I may not see any of you for several days after Natalie and Carolyn and I make an appointment with the suspicious spouse."

Alan gave her a dark look, "You will accept middle of the night visitors?"

Geoff laughed and teased, "She is known to be dangerous at night."

Sarah squeezed Geoff's hand and gave Alan a slitted eye stare, "A password is required."

The room tittered, but the tension in her comment was clear. Sarah was trained and prepared for whatever was needed to be accomplished at night. She waited a long moment and then lightened the atmosphere by sitting in Alan's lap and applying a wet kiss.

Reggie grasped the obvious and stood to leave. "We stand adjourned until summoned again. The usual precautions will be taken."

Outside, Sarah declined a ride, extracting sneakers from her commodious purse and saying it was only a mile to her apartment. She disappeared quickly into the darkness.

"Damn, Alan, she is so comfortable at night, it is scary."

Others repeated Geoff's remark, "Scary."

* * *

The next late morning, Sarah's cell chimed with a call from Natalie. "Carolyn and I are taking sack lunches to the park to talk about the spouse. Would you like to join?"

"Tell me where."

"Might as well be Regents, which is close to you." She finished with more instructions. Sarah thought she was lucky to be working with a woman of such poise and leadership. Not to mention money and other attributes.

On the spur of the moment, she called Alan and asked, "What is the password for a middle of the night visitor to your apartment?"

There was a pause, and then he said, "Trouble."

After a silence, she said, "Delightful. Don't set the alarm tonight. We need to talk."

His gruff response was, "And a few other things, dangerous one."

She was early at the rendezvous spot and made another call, hoping to catch Reggie.

"Sarah, nice to hear your voice. Carolyn just left saying she was going to see you for lunch."

"Yes, I am a bit early and enjoying a clear sunny day. What I called about is an idea about where we should be looking for mischief. What if you asked the Met Police to brief me, as your research associate, on places in London where I should use caution and perhaps have a second person with me? Someone from MI5 asking that would raise eyebrows."

"What a jolly fine idea. Exactly right. I happen to have a classmate within the Force who I am sure will make the necessary arrangements. Which reminds me, what about your name and credentials for the study?"

Sarah spied Natalie and Carolyn coming toward her and waved. "My lunch companions are arriving. Geoff said he would do names, so I will find that out tonight. Would you believe I have warned a certain gentleman from Belsize Park of a midnight raid on his premises? A raid from a dangerous agent?"

She heard laughter from the other end of the line and said, "Have to go. Talk soon."

The three women arranged themselves on the familiar picnic cloth and opened sandwiches. Natalie handed a small packet to Sarah, "From Geoff. Your new credentials."

The packet was firmly wrapped. After she teased it apart, Sarah found herself looking at an indistinct picture of herself under the name 'Stephanie Blake.' It was a UCL student card. The next card was a driver's license in the same name and the same difficult to see image of herself.

She laughed, "I am Stephanie at night!"

Carolyn giggled and said, "You must tease Alan about his new hot woman!"

"Oh yes, but tell me how different I am in bed compared to the woman to whom he is engaged?"

Natalie frowned, "Take care, young one, he may decide you need rough treatment. Your bum could be red!"

"Oh dear, I won't even be able to decide which body he is molesting!"

The oldest brought them back to the current challenge. "How do we approach the MP's wife who may be straying?"

Carolyn announced, "I will take charge of establishing her profile. All the messy details. Perhaps there is something rocky about her marriage that found its way into the tabloids?"

Natalie asked, "Do you think the MP should invite me to dinner with his wife to discuss UK trade opportunities in Lebanon and elsewhere in the Middle East?"

"And Stephanie Blake should inquire at the Service Entrance as to how many people are living at that location? For research purposes only?" Sarah put on her Research intern look.

Extended sandwich munching allowed them to consider those moves as the opening salvo. Sarah finally said, "It is a start. Perhaps a daily sandwich lunch in a convenient park would be a good idea?"

Carolyn added, "Geoff owes us more info on the wife."

"As soon as we have an address, I will make a late night survey of the premises." She told herself that there would be nights of solitary surveillance needed, so a convenient perch nearby would be handy. She walked away from the lunch thinking a good hard run was required.

Hours later, she was standing in front of the bathroom vanity, freshly showered and working on her hair when Alan got back from work. He smelled the shower immediately, and walked carefully to the door. She gave him a minute to gaze on her nakedness before turning with a smile, "I thought my fiance might perhaps need a dinner out with an interesting agent?"

It took only a few seconds for her to find herself on her back on the bed. He had a terrible frown on his face. "I should take you this instant." He made one of those aggressive male noises, but gently picked up her hand and whispered, "Lovely idea. Wear one of the frocks that you can dance in. There is a new club to visit."

She climbed into his arms and whispered endearments that made him harder than he had already been. Her hand squeezed his stiffness through his trousers and promised rewards later in the evening.

In a dim recess of a favorite restaurant, their waiter came for a drink order. She said, "We are temporarily off duty and I will have a very cold and dry martini, please." His eyebrows arched, but he nodded the same to the waiter.

She wore his mother's necklace and looked every inch a Society woman. They stared at each other until the drinks came and after a gentle clinking to honor the evening, took generous swallows.

He said quietly, "You are acquiring useful skills. I feel myself being drawn into a new plot of some kind. I suppose we are not going to discuss it in public?"

She gave him her best sinister smile, "Natalie, Carolyn and I had lunch today. There are questions for you and Geoff. As ordered, we are devising a plan."

Alan was no fool. He realized quickly that the MP and the possibly straying wife were involved. A subject that definitely could not be discussed in a restaurant. He raised his hand in a signal to take their order.

It required every bit of his famous ability to concentrate as his woman veered between innuendo about straying wives, and her love for him. He remembered that early on in their relationship he had decided she was smarter than he was.

"Why don't you take us back to your hole in wall after dinner? Dancing does not seem like the right recipe for the remainder of the evening." He tried one of his bland noncommittal looks on her.

She smiled back at him, "I was counting on a session on the Persian rug. You would sacrifice that for talk about work?"

"Actually, I am thinking about stringing you up someplace. Haven't decided where just yet."

She nibbled on his fingertips. "I'm being silly. I want you fiercely. That comes first. Then some sleep, then some talk with both you and Geoff."

He leaned far across the table for a kiss. He was just sitting back when the waiter approached carefully with their meal. "Everything is ok?" He looked concerned.

Sarah half rose from her seat to apply a kiss to his blushing cheek. "I was being a bad girl but we just made up. Thank you for everything."

They ate in silence for a few minutes before she looked at him and asked, "I've been thinking about the possibility of running into a situation, probably at night, where I will need a weapon and have to use it. Even through all my training, I haven't really come to grips with the necessity of having to put a bullet into someone..."

It struck him then just how wound up she was with her first assignment. Acting up with her lover, and then lapsing back into worries about a dangerous and promiscuous woman and her gangster friends. He didn't instantly know how to deal with the situation. Perhaps better to just answer the question.

"The training has given you the skills needed to defend yourself. The Service tries to avoid using deadly force, but this assignment, with drug runners and other lowlifes, is certainly one where you need to be prepared to use that weapon you were trained on."

He suddenly realized that he and Geoff had misjudged the "side bet" the Director had given them. A straying MP's wife sounded common enough, but tracking her to midnight rendezvous with armed criminals was something else. It was now obvious that he and Geoff should not hazard Sarah's life in solitary assignments at night, regardless of how effective she was in that realm.

He changed the subject, not wanting to wreck the rest of the evening with talk of dangerous work. She saw through him in an instant and placed her hand over his. "You are trying to be nice and I appreciate that. But, as you can tell, I am anxious to dive into this assignment and get it successfully behind me. Can you tolerate that?"

He paid the bill, saying nothing. In the cab on the way to his place, he pulled her tight and whispered, "Whatever happens, you are the love of my life. I expect you to abuse me as necessary..."

Inside, while he hung their coats, she was discarding dress and underwear here and there, muttering under her breath. She stood in the middle of the Persian carpet, completely naked, with fists raised.

"It is abuse you want? Try me!"

They circled, Alan trying to avoid a blow while dropping clothes to match her nudity. Several male growls only made her fiercer. "I always knew you were a wimp! Bring it on!"

He ducked and rushed her, taking them both to the deep pile of the carpet. Feet and fists attacked everywhere, until she suddenly broke into tears and clutched him tightly.

"Oh Alan, this is so silly. Love me, please."

In seconds they were coupled and kissing wildly. He rose, keeping her in place and conveyed them to his bed. He decided serious loving could wait, and held them together until she whispered, "We will work it out, won't we?"

He sighed and turned out the light.

* * *

In the morning, Sarah was contrite. Between the gin and her nervous tension, the evening had disintegrated. Alan was still sleeping soundly, but his male part was up early and reaching for the sky. She carefully drew the sheet back and leaned in. Perhaps a little play was needed. A lick and a delicate suck at the very blunt end encouraged his hard shaft to greater altitude. She tried taking a bigger mouthful but found his hands seizing control of her hips and swinging her moist bottom to his mouth. He said nothing but vigorously swept her sex from top to bottom with an aggressive tongue.

Nerves shooting off left her with one thing to do and she swallowed as much of the big cock as she could. In minutes, the bed was destroyed by flailing limbs as climax overcame both of them.

She hadn't swallowed before, but thought quickly that there was always a first time and received a generous mouthful as her female parts drenched Alan's face. They fell back, panting and laughing.

"Bad," she said. "Bad," he said.

Clutching his wilting prick, she led them to the shower, where the waterfall head washed away their juices. Kissing him with tongue, she asked, "It's Saturday morning, but you people work all the time. What if we asked Geoff to brunch somewhere private?"

Hands on her shoulders separated them. "I've just had the best oral sex of my life and you expect work? And what of poor Geoff, still in his warm bed, enjoying a Saturday morning go?

She stepped into him, moaning and apologizing.

"I am no good for anything today. Do with me what you will."

Putting her in one of his shirts with a long tail, he carried to the kitchen table, where she was deposited on a stool with orders to sit quietly while he prepared an egg breakfast, which was a special treat. She kept her eyes fastened on the window into his small garden and concentrated on saying nothing, although her mind was racing. There were so many things to be done, and so many questions remaining!

He disrupted her thoughts with occasional burning glances. Oh god, this was such torture! If she opened her mouth, he was sure to take his hand to her tender behind!

Dividing a vegetable omelet in half, he took the adjoining stool. "You may talk now."

After a bit, a small whisper, "I don't deserve you, send me away."

His arm around her and fingers wiping away tears, he said, "We've been over this before. You are stuck with me. Go ahead and have a complete breakdown, for one day only. Tomorrow we will visit the folks in Cambridge and take a punt for a romantic sojourn on the water. Monday, we will be all business, meeting with Geoff to sort out the complications of the MP's wife."

Looking back a week later, she painfully agreed with herself that coming unglued over the first assignment was humiliating. For years, she had successfully maintained a poised stance with the world, only to fall apart on this first major challenge. She was the luckiest girl in the world to have a man friend that held her and loved her and said everything would be fine.

By Monday, Alan had her back on the straight and narrow. The session with Geoff was intense, with firm decisions that there were to be no solo ventures in post-midnight gangland. She had begun a protest, but their eyes signaled no, absolutely not.

"Sarah, you already asked for backup. We are revising that to a team effort until we are certain what is going on. In fact, the team is going to the weapons range this afternoon to get our skill level up."

Later that morning, when a quiet moment offered, he called Reggie. After a few minutes of conversation, the knighted professor was all in with their latest thinking and agreed to convey the gist of it to Natalie and Carolyn, with the usual adjustments, and a request that it not get back to Sarah.

Taking a deep breath, he also strolled the corridor to the Director's office and mentioned in a casual way that uncertainty about the MP's wife's criminal acquaintances required more caution than initially thought.

"Yes. No hazard to our people, please." The words were relaxed but the frown made his intention clear.

(Continued in Part 4 - Hard Work Carries the Day)