Dangerous Dongs - A Halloween Parody

Story Info
Written as a Parody Play in 3 acts. Narrated by Samantha.
6.5k words
3.9
6.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi there! This is Samantha, and I am going to tell you about my Office Halloween Party held at my workplace last year.

After I completed my graduation last year, I went on to do an MBA in CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility), and landed my very 1st job with a Fortune 500 company in Boston in July 2022. The position was that of an Intern, the pay was good, the benefits package was even better, and I was assured a Junior Level position after completion of the mandatory 6 month probation period. I was only 23 years old and could not have been happier.

Like all MNCs, this company had a giant office, hundreds of employees working in cubicles, a cafeteria, a pizza parlour, and an underground parking lot in the basement. There were 2 ways to access the parking lot from the offices above -- via an employee elevator at the front, and a service elevator at the back, usually used by blue-collar staff (security guys, mailman, janitors etc.).

2 days before Halloween, I completed my 3rd month of probation. Another 3 months to go before I assumed a Junior Level position. I was so excited. My colleagues planned a congratulatory party for me to mark the occasion. The party was held at lunchtime in the cafeteria. The whole office had assembled there. As soon as I entered, everyone started clapping and congratulating me.

Act 1 (The Conference Room)

"Congrats Samantha! Just 3 more months to go," says Naomi, my boss. "Now start cutting the cake."

"Thanks Naomi," I take the knife from her hand and start cutting the cake. Everyone starts clapping. Slices of cake and Diet Pepsi get passed around, and some of the cake gets smeared on my face too.

"Sam, we have just 20 minutes left for lunch break to end," says Jeremy, my colleague and team member. "Let's go to the Conference Room and watch MLB playoffs till then."

"Yeah, great idea!" joins in Tony. He is also a member of my team.

"Let's go then!" All 3 of us enter the giant Conference Room on the top floor of the building. Thank god it's empty. Jeremy switches on the giant 56" LED TV. The game is about to end.

Tony: "I bet the Red Sox are going to win."

Jeremy: "Yes, I am sure."

Me: "Guys, I don't think so."

Tony: "Wrong! You are a pessimist. Just watch."

Jeremy: "Yes, it is going to be an easy win for the Red Sox."

Me: "Guys, I don't agree. We cant make it."

Tony: "Bet?"

Me: "Bet what?"

Tony: "Anything. 50 bucks?"

Jeremy: "Not money. Something else."

Me: "Ok. Let me make it easy. If the Red Sox lose, both of you will take off your pants in front of me."

Tony: "What? Why?"

Me: "It's a dare. A wager. You are so confident of Boston's win, so why not accept it?"

Jeremy: "I am very confident. I will accept your challenge."

Me: "Good, that's the spirit."

Jeremy: "In fact, I am ready to bet my left nut that Boston is going to win."

Me: "Ooh! He is betting his left nut! Tony?"

Tony: "Alright alright. I will bet both my nuts. Happy now?"

Me: "Oh yeah."

Jeremy: "What if Australia loses, Sam? What are you going to do?"

Tony: "Yes, what's your bet? What are you waging?"

Me: "I will give you my share of the cake."

Tony and Jeremy together: "Bullshit! We take off our pants, show our nuts, and you just offer us cake! Unacceptable."

Me: "So then? What would you have me do?"

Jeremy: "You have to take off your top."

Tony: "No, you have to take off your jeans."

Me: "Guys, you two are making separate demands. That's not workable. Decide which one you want, and come up with a common demand."

Just then, the game ends. The Red Sox has lost.

Jeremy: "Oh no!"

Tony: "Oh shit!"

Me: "Ha ha, I won! Come on guys, drop your pants."

Jeremy: "Here? In this Conference Room?"

Me: "Yes. Nobody comes here. This is the top floor."

Jeremy: "Ok, here I go." He takes off his pants.

Tony: "Fine, bad luck." He drops his pants too.

Me: "Come on. Lets see those big round nuts. Tony, you go first."

Tony pulls his underwear down to his thighs.

Me: "Jeremy, your turn. Why so shy?"

Jeremy: "How do I show only my left one? It's difficult."

Me: "Hee hee. Show both. I will look at the left one only."

Jeremy pulls his undies down to his knees.

Me: "Umm. You guys have such nice shaven balls. And good looking dicks too."

Tony: "Mine is bigger."

Jeremy: "Nonsense. Mine is bigger."

Me: "Guys, stop fighting like kids. Let me check which one is bigger." I touch their dicks with my hands.

Jeremy: "No no! You cant. You are not allowed to touch."

Me: "Why?"

Tony: "No. The deal was to see, not to touch. If you want to touch, there has to be a new deal."

Jeremy: "Yes, you have to take your top off."

Tony: "No, you have to take your jeans off."

Me: "Guys, relax. I will take off both, ok?"

I take off my t-shirt and blue jeans, and let them fall to the floor.

Me: "What are you two staring at?"

Jeremy: "Your boobs, they are so big!"

Tony: "Your panties, they are so tiny!"

Me: "Stop drooling. We are team mates, remember? Can I touch your cocks now?"

Jeremy and Tony together: "Yes."

I touch their balls with both hands, Jeremy's with the left hand, and Tony's with the right.

Me: "Both of you have such nice round balls. Clean shaven. I like these." I squeeze their nuts. "Lets check out those cocks." I grab both their dicks, one in each hand, and start tugging at them.

Me: "Wow! Both look big and impressive. Seems to be of equal size."

Tony: "How can that be possible? Mine is bigger."

Jeremy: "Only in your dreams. Sam, isn't mine bigger?"

I kiss the tips of both cocks and start sucking them one by one. Tony first, then Jeremy, then back to Tony, and so on. Both the cocks start enlarging inside my mouth.

Tony: "I cant control myself anymore."

Jeremy: "Me too. This is unexpected. Too much pleasure."

Me: "No need to control. Nobody is watching."

Tony pushes his cock slowly in my mouth, fucking it softly. I squeeze his balls, and he dumps his load inside my mouth, unable to hold anymore. My cheeks, my chin and my lips are now covered in his cum. My mouth is full too.

Me: "Aman, you taste good."

Tony: "Did you swallow it?"

Me: "Yes, except what is left on my face."

Jeremy: "My turn now. Blow me."

Me: "Sorry honey. I just swallowed a mouthful of cum. Need some time to catch my breath."

Jeremy: "But lunch break is over. We have to go back to our desks."

Me: "I know. But cant help."

Jeremy: "Why did you suck Tony first? I should have been given the 1st chance. Why did he get preference?"

Me: "Ok ok. Don't crib. Come here, I will give you a blowjob."

Jeremy is impatient. He thrusts his dick in my mouth, and shoves it down my throat with force. And keeps looking at his watch. As if he has to catch a flight. In 3 minutes, he floods my mouth and throat with his cum.

Jeremy: "Done. Now I have to go back to my desk."

Tony: "Wait! Look at Samantha, she is choking. Did you dump your load inside her throat?"

Jeremy: "Maybe. Why?"

Tony: "She cant swallow it, she is choking. You should have dumped in her mouth, not in her throat."

Tony holds back my hair, while Jeremy slaps my back. My mouth opens up, and his white creamy fluid comes out of my throat, and drops onto the floor.

Jeremy: "Sorry Sam. I had no idea this would happen."

Me: "Give me some water. Let me have a sip."

Tony: "Here, Sam, a glass of water."

Just then, the door of the Conference Room opens with a loud bang. Oh no! 2 senior management executives walk in -- HR Manager Jeff and COO Mike.

Jeff: "What the fuck is going on here?" Jeffrey heads the HR Department and is in his late 40s.

Mike: "Who are you guys? What are you doing here?" Mike is the Chief Operating Officer and reports directly to the CEO. He is around 55 years old. Every employee in Boston reports to him.

Jeremy and Tony hurriedly zip up their pants. Buy I could only manage to pick up my top and jeans from the floor, and try to cover myself. All 3 of us are shit scared now.

Jeff: "I asked you a question. Answer me."

Tony (scared): "Sir, we are in Naomi's team."

Jeremy (scared): "Sir, we came here to watch the baseball match."

Mike: "Watch the match without your clothes? And who is this girl?"

Me (shit scared): "Sir, I am Samantha, Intern in Naomi's team. Today she threw a party to celebrate my completion of 3 months probation."

Mike: "Yes, I know. I am coming straight from there. What's that sticky white thing on your face? Its here on the floor as well. What is it?"

Jeff: "Mike, its something unmentionable. Seems these 3 were playing a different sport here. Certainly not baseball."

Mike: "In the Conference Room? Unbelievable!"

Jeff: "You 3 are fired. Get out of here."

Mike: "Why is the Conference Room unlocked? How could they get in?"

Jeff: "Sir, I kept it open as per your new guidelines. Since we were closed for 8 months during Covid lockdowns, you ordered every room to be kept open once we reopened."

Mike: "Ok, yes. And these 3 have misused that."

Jeff: "They are fired. I will get this room locked up immediately. As well as the others on this floor."

Mike: "There are other rooms open on this floor? Which ones?"

Jeff: "Sir, the Server Room, the Data Storage Room, our Product Intellectual Property Rights room."

Mike: "My god! Those are company secrets! Worth billions of dollars! What if these 3 have stolen some of those?"

Jeff: "Sir, you mean corporate espionage? Stealing our secrets and selling them to our competitors?"

Mike: "What else, dumbass? Search them. You take those 2 guys, I will take the girl."

Tony (still scared): "Sir, please let us go. We have not stolen anything."

Jeremy (equally scared): "Yes Sir. Please give us one more chance."

Jeff: "Shut up and show me your pockets. I want to check if you are hiding any pen drive, micro SD card, memory stick etc."

Mike turns to me: "My my! What a hot little babe you are! Don't try to put on your clothes. Keep standing as you are."

I have heard stories and rumours of Mike sexually exploiting female employees. He is notorious for having an eye for young girls less than half his age.

Jeff: "Sir, these 2 boys are clean. No hidden materials on them. I am letting them go. But they are fired with immediate effect."

Tony and Jeremy (together): "Sir, please give us another chance. You can see we have not stolen anything."

Jeff: "Shut up! You 2 are fired for engaging in lewd and obscene sexual acts inside the office. Go to HR Department and collect your final paycheques."

Mike: "Yes, off you go, motherfuckers. Get lost."

Tony and Jeremy leave the room crying and sobbing.

Jeff: "What to do with this girl, Sir? Shall we search her?"

Mike: "Of course. But as you can see, she is only wearing her bra and panties now. Nothing is hidden there."

Jeff: "Ok. So case closed. She is free to go."

Mike: "Idiot! She cannot leave unless we are absolutely sure that she has not stolen anything."

Jeff: "Aha! You mean Cavity Search?"

Mike (smiling wickedly): "Yes. Girls can hide pen drives and memory sticks in their cavities. We need to check her thoroughly."

Me (shocked): "Wait, what?"

Jeff: "Cavity Search, dear. Its written in our Employee Manual. Haven't you read it?"

Me: "No. The Employee Manual is 300 pages long. Not possible to read all the pages."

Jeff: "But you signed it when you joined."

Me: "What was I supposed to do? Spend 6 hours reading 300 pages? I signed without reading it. Everybody does."

Jeff: "That's your problem. Not mine. We have your signature that says you will abide by all the rules mentioned in the Employee Manual."

Me: "But Sir, its not fair. How can you search my private parts? Its indecent."

Jeff: "Not as per the Manual. Its company policy. Here, let me read it out for you -- Section 135(1)A mandates that all employees, especially females, shall be subjected to a physical search of all their body cavities in the event of any suspicion of them having stolen, or attempted to steal, company secrets. Such searches are to be carried out by the HR Manager only, in the presence of Top Management. Female employees are expected to fully co-operate during the search, and accept it as a compulsory practice."

I listen in shock and disgust. Is this even legal?

Jeff: "As you can see, mere suspicion is enough to conduct a Cavity Search. You have no say in this matter."

Mike: "We take corporate espionage very very seriously."

Me: "But I am not a spy! I haven't stolen anything."

Mike: "In that case, you have nothing to worry about."

Jeff opens one of the drawers in the Conference Room cabinet, and takes out a long, thin, black stick.

Me: "What's that?"

Jeff: "Its a miniature camera. It will go straight inside your cavities, and give us a view of what's inside. We will be able to spot any hidden object."

Me: "Oh no! That's disgusting!"

Mike: "Company policy darling, Section 135(1)A. Now, bend over the conference table." He pushes me forward and bends me over the table.

Mike: "She has a tight little body, doesn't she, Jeff?"

Jeff: "Sir, I must remind you that you are not allowed to make remarks on a female employee's body. Its against company rules."

Mike: "But we are about to check out her holes!"

Jeff: "That is allowed as per company rules."

Mike: "Fine, let us start with her titties."

Mike tears off my bra with one sudden pull and throws it onto the floor. And grabs my boobs from behind while I am bent over the table.

Mike: "Look at these titties. So soft, so spongy, so plump."

Jeff: "You can take your hands off those now, Sir. Those are not cavities."

Mike: "Let me check."

Jeff: "There is nothing to check. Nothing is hidden there."

Mike: "Ok, let me check her holes then." He tears off my panty too in one sudden pull.

Mike: "My my! Her ass is so tight. I can't control myself anymore."

Jeff: "Sir, you have to. We are doing the company's work as per company rules. Nothing else."

Mike (sighing sadly): "If you say so."

Jeff: "Sir, kindly spread her ass cheeks wide. I need to insert the camera."

Mike grabs my ass with both hands and spreads the cheeks, opening up my asshole. Jeff inserts the long thin stick inside.

Me: "Aiee! Its so cold!"

Mike: "Its made of plastic honey. Its expected to be cold. I have something hot ready for you in case you need it." He points to his crotch. There is a bulge inside his pants.

Jeff: "Her asshole is too tight and dark. Have to insert the camera further."

Mike: "Do it. Show me the visuals on your iPad."

Both if them stare at the iPad and smile lecherously.

Jeff: "Alright, seems your ass is fine. Let's check your pussy now."

Me: "Sir, please don't. Its uncomfortable."

Jeff: "Comfort has got nothing to do with it. Its company policy." He inserts the camera in my pussy.

Mike: "Wow! What a juicy wet cunt. Looks well-fucked too. How old is she, Jeff?"

Jeff: "Her CV and social security info say she is 23 years old."

Mike: "Is she married?"

Jeff: "As per her CV, no."

Mike: "Only 23 years old, unmarried, and she has such a well-fucked pussy? She needs it, man."

Jeff: "Needs what, Sir?"

Mike: "My cock." Sunil unzips his pant and pulls out his cock. Its long and narrow, like a lamppost.

Jeff: "May I remind you Sir, that it is a violation of company rules to engage in a sexual act with a female employee. Section 178(6)B clearly states that a male employee shall, under no circumstances, either touch, or poke with, or insert his manhood inside a female employee within the office premises."

Mike: "And what if I go ahead and do it? Who is going to stop me?"

Jeff: "I am afraid Sir, I will have to stop you. It will be a violation of rules."

Mike: "What the fuck? Who are you to stop me? I am the COO. You are fired."

Jeff: "You can't fire me. I am the HR Manager of Boston office. Only the CEO can fire me."

Mike: "Ok then, you are suspended."

Jeff: "You can't do that either."

Mike: "What else am I allowed to do then?"

Jeff: "The catchphrase in the Rulebook is 'within the office premises'. That implies that you can fuck her outside the office premises."

Mike: "Outside? On the street?"

Jeff: "No Sir. There are many places inside this building that are not owned by our company. Those are regarded as outside premises."

Mike: "Such as?"

Jeff: "Such as the roof, which belongs to the property developer. And the parking lot in the basement, which is also owned by the same realtor."

Mike: "The roof will not be workable. Its afternoon now, its hot, and it can be seen from neighbouring buildings. The parking lot is the best option."

Jeff: "Yes, its in the basement."

Mike: "And it will be deserted today. All offices are closed on account of Halloween. No employees are present today."

Jeff: "Yes Sir. The employee elevator should be avoided though. It is always in use. We should take the service elevator."

Mike: "The one used by blue-collar staff?"

Jeff: "Yes Sir."

Mike: "Lets carry this bitch to the basement, and I will fuck her there."

Jeff: "I will have my share too."

Mike: "What happened to your Company Rulebook and Code of Ethics?"

Jeff: "Those are applicable inside the premises only. Ha ha!"

Mike: "Heh Heh!"

They laugh like wolves, and Mike carries my naked body on his shoulder towards the service elevator. Not a soul is in sight, the top floor is totally deserted.

Act 2 (The basement parking lot)

We reach the basement via the service elevator. Jeff is fully clothed, Mike is fully clothed, and I am stark naked, lying on his shoulder.

Jeff: "The parking garage is deserted."

Mike: "Perfect spot to fuck this bitch."

Jeff: "I will join in the action too, as I said before."

Mike: "Wait till I am done."

Jeff: "Ok. But hurry, the company janitor will be back from his rounds any minute."

Mike bent me over his BMW 7 series car's bonnet. He pulled out his dick again from his pant. It is so thin and narrow that it resembles a soybean.

Mike: "How many girls in our office has been subjected to Cavity Searches so far?"

Jeff: "Almost everyone below the age of 30."

Mike: "Perfect. Our office is a paradise for young working girls."

Jeff: "This girl is the only one pending."

Mike: "Not anymore. Her Cavity Search is over. Now her cavity exploration begins."

He inserts his long thin dick into my pussy. I feel a slight pressure, but nothing painful.

Mike: "This slut is already wet. My cock is sliding in easily."

Jeff: "You should have worn a condom."

Mike: "I don't have any in office, and was not prepared for this to happen today."

Jeff: "Same with me. Didn't expect to conduct a Cavity Search today. I am not carrying a condom either."

Mike: "Then we will both shoot our loads inside this slut, and make her a part of our company. Heh heh."

Jeff: "Yes, this will be her initiation to our corporate family. Baptism by fire."

Mike: "No, baptism by cum. Heh heh."

Jeff: "Ha ha!"

They laugh like hyenas. Mike keeps shoving his stick-thin cock in my pussy. Gradually, I start getting wet, my pussy juices start flowing, and I start moaning softly.

Jeff: "Oh shit!"

Mike: "What's up?"

Jeff: "We are not alone. We have company."

He points towards the janitor's room. Standing in front of the room, and watching us, are janitor Ron, mailman Harry, and company gardener Gerald.

Mike: "When did these cocksuckers arrive?"

Jeff: "Seems they were inside the janitor's room all this while. We forgot to check."

Mike: "You are useless. You should have checked. Do I have to do everything around here?"

Jeff: "Let me take care of this problem." He walks towards the janitor's room and the 3 guys standing there.

Mike (to Me): "There is no privacy in today's society. I am the COO of this company, and still I can't fuck in peace!"

12