Dangerous Dongs - A Halloween Parody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thrusts get heavier and faster -- in anger or frustration I cannot tell -- making me moan loudly.

Mike: "Keep moaning babe. It will only make my cock harder. You have the wettest and juiciest cunt I have ever seen. Oh! I love tight young pussies."

His cock keeps pounding me nonstop for 10 minutes, plunging in and out of my sloppy cunt with ferocity. My mind wanders off, I forget about my surroundings, and have a loud orgasm.

Mike: "Look at the amount of juice coming out of your pussy. Darling, you are the best thing ever tasted by my 55 year old dick. Have my juice now."

Saying this, he grunts loudly and rams his cock deep into my cunt. A massive discharge of semen floods my insides. Rivers of cum start trickling down my pussy and my thighs.

Mike (exhausted and panting): "That was the best fuck of my life. Welcome to our organization."

Just then, Jeff returns from the janitor's room, looking worried.

Jeff: "We have a problem. They want a piece of the action."

Mike: "Who wants what?"

Jeff: "Those 3 guys -- the janitor, the mailman, and the gardener -- want to join in the fun. Else they are going to tell everyone what they just saw."

Mike: "What? Those ugly little motherfuckers are blackmailing us? Who do they think they are? Fire them right now."

Jeff: "Sir, we will be in deep shit if we fire them. Firstly, they are going to tell everyone inside and outside the office. Secondly, we are not inside the office premises, so technically, we cannot cover this up as official business."

Mike: "What a clusterfuck! Any other concern?"

Jeff: "Yes. If the media gets a whiff of this incident, your face and mine will be shown on 8 PM Primetime TV News. And the damage it will cause to our reputations, not to mention the company's, will be devastating."

Mike: "Holy fuck! You are right."

Jeff: "We have to let those guys fuck this babe. To ensure they keep their mouths shut."

Mike: "Those dogs will violate this girl in every unimaginable way. Will she be able to take it?"

Jeff: "She took yours just now. I don't see why she cant."

Mike: "I am the COO of a leading Fortune 500 MNC. I have a PhD and an MBA. I am an industry leader, a man of high social standing. How dare you compare me to those 3 filthy bastards?"

Jeff: "Sir, we are all in the same boat here. Those filthy bastards will decide if our reputations are smashed into pieces by the end of the day."

Mike: "Fine. But we cannot let a white-collar female employee get fucked by blue-collar workers without her consent. I won't allow that."

Me (still recovering from the drilling received a few minutes earlier): "Sir, I accept. I can't have my reputation tarnished either."

Jeff: "Very well then. That settles it. Let me inform them." He walks towards the janitor's room.

Mike (to Me): "Thank god I started early and finished early. Can't imagine taking out my dick in front of those ugly motherfuckers."

Me: "Sir, please stay here till the very end. Don't leave me at the mercy of those 3 men. Am scared of what they might do to me."

Mike: "Of course babe. Don't worry. I will stand and watch and ensure discipline is maintained."

Jeff returns with a big smile. Looks relieved.

Jeff: "They are all on board. We have a deal. Its my turn now, followed by those 3."

He looks at my cum-drenched pussy and says, "Shit! Sir, you have made a mess! Now where do I put my cock? Its all filled up with your cum."

Mike: "Put it wherever you want, what do I care? Am I supposed to find a clean spot for you? Find it yourself."

Jeff: "Very well. I will take her asshole. Its clean and tight." He pulls out his cock. Its not as long as Mike's, but is very fat and thick.

Me: "Sir, please be gentle. Don't push hard."

Jeff: "I have to push it hard, else it won't go in. Sir, do you have any lubricant or oil?"

Mike: "Do I look like a car mechanic to you? Asking me for oil and lubricant?"

Just then, we hear footsteps coming in our direction. Janitor Ron, mailman Harry and gardener Gerald walk towards us.

Harry: "Sir, we have canola oil. We keep it in the my room sometimes. That can help."

Jeff: "What? Canola oil?"

Ron: "Yes Sir. This chick's holes look too tiny. Canola oil will help."

Mike: "Nobody has asked for your expert opinion, you filthy piece of shit! Get lost."

Harry: "Sir, trust me, it helps. We use it to bang the security guy's wife sometimes."

Mike: "The security guy's wife! You rotten bastard! I will throw you out of my company."

Jeff (trying to pacify): "Ok ok. We can talk about that later. Let's calm down. Alright, get me the canola oil."

Gerald runs inside the janitor's room and brings a bottle of canola oil. "Rub this on Samantha's backside Sir, and also on your dick."

Jeff spreads my asshole with his fingers, and pours oil on it from the bottle. He also pours some on his erect cock.

Ron: "Now push in, Sir."

Jeff: "Are you guys going to stand here and watch? Go away. I need some privacy."

Ron: "Sorry Sir, I believe we have earned the right to stand here. Gerald?"

Gerald: "Yes Sir. We will stay here only. We have never seen an office intern get fucked before, Sir."

Harry: "It will help is get prepared, Sir. Our turn comes right after yours."

I look at Ron, Gerald and Harry. All 3 have a wicked grin on their faces, and a bulge inside their pants. I have known these 3 men for the last 3 months, but never seen so much lust in their eyes.

Jeff does not waste a moment. He places the tip of his cock on my oil-drenched asshole, and gives a mighty thrust.

Me: "Aaa! It hurts! Go slow, Sir."

Mike: "Jeff, be polite and gentle. Remember, she is half your age."

Jeff: "Sir, may I remind you that she is one-third your age. Did that stop you? I don't have much time, there are 3 more people waiting."

Jeff thrusts in again, this time rougher and harder. I scream in pain. He keeps going on and on. His brutal, heavy strokes bring tears to my eyes. I become numb in pain.

Harry: "Mr. Jeff, keep going."

Gerald: "Ms. Samantha, I have been staring at your ass everyday for the past 3 months. I had no idea its so tight."

After 5 minutes of incessant pounding, Jeff cums inside my asshole. By that time, I am unable to feel anything. The pain is so severe.

Harry: "Samantha's holes are completely filled up now. Both look white."

Gerald: "I will take her mouth. Its clean."

Ron: "Mr. Jeff, we have a problem."

Jeff: "What now?"

Ron: "Its past 5 PM already. Our official work hours are over. We will need overtime payment now."

Jeff: "What! Overtime payment?"

Harry: "Yes Sir. Our official work hours are from 9 AM to 5 PM. We are supposed to be paid overtime if we have to stay back after 5 PM, Sir."

Mike: "Says who?"

Ron: "Says the Workers Manual, Sir. Section(4)A states that all workers will get paid an overtime of 1.5 times their daily wages for every extra hour worked in a day."

Jeff: "You memorised it?"

Ron: "Yes Sir. There's nothing much to do here except sweep the floors for 3 hours everyday, play cards amongst ourselves, and bang the security guy's wife occasionally."

Gerald: "So, we read the Manual to spend our time."

Jeff: "Amazing! Our educated white-collar employees have never read their manuals. And workers have memorised it."

Mike: "You ugly little motherfuckers! You need overtime payment to fuck this girl? Are you drunk?"

Harry: "Sir, please watch your language. This is official work. We are protecting the company's reputation by keeping our mouths shut."

Ron: "We are not asking for a favour."

Mike (to Jeff): "Why is this stupid overtime rule mentioned in the Manual? Which idiot included it?"

Jeff: "Sir, calm down. These are Federal Labour Laws. We have to obey."

Mike: "What a clusterfuck! They will have the girl, and also get paid extra?"

Jeff: "Alright alright. Let's take a deep breath. Calm down everyone. You will get your overtime payment."

Ron: "Thank you Sir."

Harry: "Lets start."

Gerald: "Samantha, how are you feeling now? Shall we start?"

Jeff: "Go ahead guys, before employees start leaving. As you said, its 5 PM already."

Ron: "Lets take her to the janitor's room. Nobody will notice us there."

Harry: "Good idea. We can fuck her there in peace."

Gerald: "I am hard already."

The 3 of them carry my naked body to the driver's room. Mike and Jeff follow behind.

Harry: "Sir, you guys go back to your offices. We will bring Samantha back after we are done."

Gerald: "Yes, in one piece."

Mike: "I am not going to leave this delicate flower unprotected with you vultures. I will stay here and monitor."

Jeff: "Yes, be respectful to her. Remember that she is an office executive."

Act 3 (The janitor's room)

Ron, Harry and Gerald throw my naked body on the mattress lying on the floor of the janitor's room. As soon as Mike and Jeff enter, they close the door and windows.

Gerald: "Sam has such juicy tits. I stare at those tits everyday while passing by her desk."

Harry: "Now those tits are yours. Do whatever you want with them."

Ron: "I like her bald glistening pussy. Its so neat and clean shaven. Not like Alison's hairy cunt."

Mike: "Who is Alison?"

Ron: "The security guy's wife we bang, Sir."

Mike (to Jeff): "Fire her right away."

Harry: "Yes Sir, you can fire her. We don't need her anymore. We have Sam now."

Mike: "What do you mean you 'have' her? This is a one- time arrangement, you piece of shit. Valid only for today."

Gerald: "I am so hard. I need to fuck her mouth now."

Harry: "I am hard too. I will take her ass."

Ron: "Thank you for leaving her pussy for me."

All 3 of them drop their pants immediately, and pull down their underwear. I look at them, the 3 horny pigs, standing around me with 3 sets of lustful eyes and 3 erect cocks. Ready to pounce on me and ravish my delicate body.

Jeff: "Why are you guys not wearing condoms?"

Harry: "Company rules, Sir. Condoms are not allowed inside the office. Security staff at the main gate checks us everyday."

Mike: "Wait, not all of you together. Do it one by one."

Ron: "No Sir. We will do it together only, all 3 of us at the same time."

Mike: "You cocksuckers! She will not be able to take it. She is just a babe."

Harry: "A very hot and tight babe, Sir."

Jeff (to Mike): "Let them do it. It will save us money."

Mike: "How so?"

Jeff: "If they go one by one, we may have to pay overtime for 3 hours. But if they do it together, then we may end up paying for 1 hour maximum."

Mike: "Hmm. Makes sense."

Me (to Mike): "Sir, please save me. You promised to look after me, and not leave me at their mercy."

Mike: "Yes, I did promise."

Jeff: "Sir, we need to look at the bigger picture here. What is more important -- her comfort, or company expenses?"

Mike (to Me): "Sorry honey. Jeff is right. Money comes first. I am afraid you have to get ready for a gangbang."

Jeff: "And a triple penetration."

I have never been gangbanged before. And 3 men at the same time is even worse than my worst nightmare. I shudder in horror as Ron and Harry sandwich me between them -- Ron lying on the mattress, me on top of him with face up, Harry on top of me, and Gerald standing beside my face, dangling his dirty cock.

Gerald smacks his hard cock on my face. It hurts. I inadvertently open my mouth in response. He slides his cock in and starts shoving it inside my mouth.

Ron holds me by the hips and lifts up my legs. Harry grabs them and stretches them wide open. Ron then places the tip of his dick on the opening of my cum-drenched asshole, and gives a mild push. Harry positions his cock on my cum-filled pussy and thrusts slowly.

Gerald: "Samantha's mouth is like velvet, so soft and warm."

Harry: "Her ass is too small and tight."

Ron: "Her cunt is too full of cum and wetness. Let us all push hard together, at the same time."

Gerald: "Ok. One, two, three.... Push!"

Those 3 filthy cocks ram hard into my holes all at once. I can't scream because my mouth is stuffed. I cant move because my ass and cunt are stuffed too. I lose track of time and place as the 3 horny wolves violate me with force from all sides -- top, bottom and centre.

Round after round they keep pummelling me with brute force. My mouth hurts, my pussy hurts, my ass hurts. I cant even feel if I am wet anymore.

Gerald grabs my boobs with both hands and squeezes them so hard that I feel out of breath for a few seconds. He pinches my nipples, pulls them with his fingers, and pounds my mouth with his dirty cock.

Ron keeps trying to push his dick far inside my asshole, even though he is fully in, and cannot go further. Harry has the biggest erection of them all. His thrusts are heavy and wild, his cock growing bigger and bigger with each stroke, ramming into my pussy like a mad bull.

Gerald cums first, flooding my mouth and throat with his stinky semen. Ron follows him, discharging a huge load of thick, sticky fluid deep inside my asshole. Harry finishes last with a few deep thrusts, dumping chunks of creamy white semen inside me.

Harry: "You are now my whore!"

Gerald: "Our whore."

Mike: "Shut your fucking mouths, you filthy bastards. You destroyed this sweet little babe. Look what you have done to her."

Ron: "Sorry Sir, it was our 1st time with an office intern. We could not control ourselves. And its Halloween. We got too excited."

Jeff: "Off you go now, the 3 of you. Your work here is finished. You will get your overtime payment tomorrow. And remember, not a word of this to anyone."

Ron, Harry and Gerald (together): "Happy Halloween Sir. Good night Sam." They walk out of the janitor's room.

Mike: "Jeff, she does look like a whore. Semen all over her body. What a mess!"

Jeff: "On top of that, she is also getting fired. A true Halloween horror."

Mike: "No, she is not. Have we ever fired any girl below the age of 30? No. We need them young, and we need them here till they turn 30."

Jeff: "And then we fire them?"

Mike: "Of course. They have to make space for hot new girls by sacrificing their jobs. That's why our company has been winning The Best Workplace Award For Young Working Women for the last few years."

Jeff: "Because we don't have any old working women as employees?"

Mike: "And middle-aged ones too. See buddy, we need to have the youngest and prettiest girls in our company to win this award every year. So, get rid of the older women."

Jeff: "Congrats Samantha! You can keep your job."

Mike: "That's not enough. Promote her. No more probation for her. She gets promoted today itself."

Jeff: "But that is against the rules. Every employee has to undergo a 6 month probation. No exceptions."

Mike: "But we need to make exceptions. She was subjected to a cavity search, followed by a fuckfest with the COO and the HR Manager. And finally, she got gangbanged and triple penetrated by blue-collar staff. All of these in 1 day."

Jeff: "Hmm. That's a huge sacrifice for the company."

Mike: "And proves her loyalty."

Jeff: "Ok Samantha. Youf Halloween horror is over. You are no longer an intern. You are hereby promoted with immediate effect."

Me: "Thank you Sir."

Mike: "What is the moral of the story, Jeff?"

Jeff: "Which story, Sir?"

Mike: "This story, the one that our readers are currently enjoying?"

Jeff: "Readers of this story, Sir?"

Mike: "Yes, Dangerous Dongs. What is the lesson for our readers?"

Jeff: "4 things. First, they should thoroughly check and read their Employee Manuals before signing them. Else, there might be a surprise waiting for them."

Mike: "Unless they are hot young girls in their 20s, in which case, they can trust us blindly. Heh heh."

Jeff: "Second, every dog has his day. Treat janitors, servants, gardeners etc. with respect. You never know when they can get an upper hand on you. And when they do, you are fucked."

Mike: "What's the 3rd moral, my friend?"

Jeff: "3rd lesson is that money matters more than promise. You threw Samantha to the wolves and broke your promise, because it was more profitable to do so."

Mike: "Absolutely true. Anybody who says otherwise is a liar."

Jeff: "But the 4th lesson is the most important one. Its this -- the innocent losers are the only ones who lose their jobs. For example, the security guard's wife, and the 2 boys Tony and Jeremy. Dirty rotten scoundrels like us always manage to get away with it."

Mike: "Ha ha! Well said buddy. Now, lets enjoy Halloween. Tomorrow, we start preparing to win The Best Workplace Award For Young Working Women, 2023."

(Concluded)

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
RodofrohitRodofrohit7 months agoAuthor

@ Norway_1705

First of all, a big Thank You for having my back, showing appreciation for my work, and most importantly, egging me on to keep submitting stories. All your advice is priceless. And yes, looking back I do feel "Humor and Satire" would have been a more appropriate category for this story. You have my gratitude for pointing that out.

I am not unduly perturbed by the low ratings or readership. I am not chasing numbers anyway. I appreciate people like you who are capable of critically analyzing a story, to casual random readers who may read by the dozen, but do not take the time to review or analyze. A REJECTION FROM THE WISE IS WORTH FAR MORE THAN ACCEPTANCE FROM FOOLS.

Therefore, I don't foresee myself writing under "Incest" or "Loving wives" categories. However, I do look forward to reading your works and to your feedback on my next story. I can't thank you enough for your invaluable inputs and advice. If this is the time for me to take baby steps on Literotica, I would rather do it holding your fingers than without.

Keep suggesting ways for me to improve.

Thanks & regards

rodofrohit

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hilarious kiddo!

Norway_1705Norway_17057 months ago

Dear Rodofrohit, here is the feedback you asked for.

Your style is very effective and mocking the "bets" on Red Sox games is a brilliant idea. And the service elevator is used only by blue collars! And Tony and Jeremy, crying after being fired! And overtime payment... And how to win the Award For Young... ...and Aesop in the final lines...

Kudos! Don't stop: keep publishing.

I see you started publishing a few months ago. These are the hardest months. The public does not know you and few people have automatic "Follow". Hang in there.

Also, add "CMNF" to the TAGs expressing "Jeff is fully clothed, Mike is fully clothed, and I am stark naked" (very good!).

If I may make a suggestion, the right category for your text was "Humor and satire." Readers of "Group Sex" take a very serious approach: they like stunts, displays of athletic virtuosity, and psycho dynamics between dominant individuals and a complex hierarchy of "subordinate" levels as in the military or Big Corporations.

In my opinion, the supernatural is not scary; it is only the charlatans who have been using conjurer's tricks to fool people for centuries. However, I think I understood that the Site administrators intended to gather a good number of stories on the theme of "Erotic Horror" into one contest. The instinctive pairing of "Death and Love" (or between funerals and baptisms) is the first sparkle that drives the tribe to reproduce. However I agree with you that the real horrors are perpetrated by capitalism (HR and COO) against workers, and in the US more than in Europe.

Alongside the horror theme is the theme of disguise, of the costume party. Theoretically one could disguise oneself even at Christmas (the movie “Batman 2” with Danny De Vito) or at a themed party, even a birthday party. According to some psychologists, we all wear masks every day of the year. And to reflect on this idea, it would be much more horrifying than some poor guy with a chainsaw.

-

Please don't worry about the low grades or lack of comments. It is too early. The best comments on my stories usually come after three to six months. Carefully avoid the "Loving Wives" Category: readers are angry gatekeepers out of control. Better with the "Fetish" category (readers are aware they are marginalized, so they are more understanding) or the "Erotic Couple" category (which also accepts less mundane stories with strangers having sex for no reason, like Tony and Jeremy). If you want lots of views, write "incest" in the title don't know why, readers flock in the tens of thousands. Any level of kinship is accepted: even Cousin Olaf with Cousin Dolores, as long as they are related, even sharing only a great-grandfather (1 in 8) (which, reflecting on the idea of the movie "Six Degrees of Separation," we will eventually find out that we are both Lynda Carter's cousins) (kind of like introducing at a party, Warren Beatty to Shirley MacLaine).

I'm afraid I must reveal that one of the Categories with the least readership is true "Sci-Fi & Fantasy": which, however, in turn, might turn out to be as successful as "Humor and Satire" as a Parody of Serious Sci-Fi!

Forgive me if I always write too much. My son says I never shut up.

Keep posting! We need sharp, insightful people who laugh at stereotypical scenarios!

RodofrohitRodofrohit8 months agoAuthor

I have always wondered why a Halloween story has to have horror and scary masks as essential elements. Why can't it be about fun and comedy? This desire to explore the comic side of Halloween led me to write this story. There is no horror, no scary masks, no stereotype in this story. And instead of comedy, it has been written in the form of a parody.

A round table discussion with my corporate buddies during the pandemic revealed a shocking truth. Most corporate employees DO NOT read their Employee Manuals in full since it runs into hundreds of pages. They sign acceptance blindly. This flaw was exploited by corporates during the pandemic in laying off millions of employees under ambiguous clauses such as "Force Majeure", "Act of God" etc. To me, that sounded like the ultimate horror. And the idea for this parody was born.

I have written it in the form of a play instead of a story. In 3 acts. Feedback will be highly appreciated.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wishing for Free Use Sluts Ch. 01 A son's device turns his mother into a free-use mommy slut!in Mind Control
That was Unexpected Pt. 01 My wife ends up being the entertainment.in Group Sex
CulDeSac Kelly, Next-Door Whore Ch. 01 John talks 19 year old Kelly into liking sex, and sexwork!in Erotic Couplings
Holidays are About Family Pt. 01 Stuffed by My Brother for Thanksgiving.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Halloween Gangbang Double Feature Two busty teens, fight, fuck, get fucked at Halloween party.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories