All Comments on 'Dangerous Guest: Trust Betrayed'

by LeoDavis

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Superb!

So believable for one who was in a startlingly similar

set of circumstances.

Without seeming to be (tragically - and it was) noble, I acted similarly and the bittersweet memories remain, the feelings are as intense now after nearly 30 years, the taste, the aromas are sharp!

I salute you for writing MY story tho' it may have been only fiction for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Standing ovation

Doing it on the feet seems to be a favourite with you, and so you deserve a standinbg ovation.

Leo Davis has been a recent discovery for me, and i think I am getting addicted.

The content is different from the usual run -the effect is multi diensional; it grips you on in ever so many ways. There is novelty, fun, and of course eroticism

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Well written but

a true friend would have told the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Biter Bitten

Well Leo yet another great story, your story line is so true to human

nature, it's quite easy to interfere,or toy with female affections, as in this situation, I have very little sympathy with Don, sniffing around

Laura, and poor old John thinking every thing was happy&rosy at home, so true to life was the selfpity that Don wallowed in back home, sure sign of arrested developement,(poor me) but being a

woman I hold no kindness of heart towards him at all. Still it's only a story,or is it?

Love Jem 10/10

SalamisSalamisover 19 years ago
A Classic

You have written a couple classics of this genre. Considering the many very good writers who inhabit this site, that is no small feat. This story in particular was outstanding.

You wrote about an all too human character who finds at least some measure of decency and leaves this couple before he destroys their lives. Was he a friend? In the end yes, but he was not perfect. His struggle to do the right thing made the story worth reading...multiple times. Thank You.

ed1ed1over 19 years ago
Excellent!!!

Great story!!! Looking forward to your future wirting.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Great Story!

It is far more than just sex, as it turns out. A love than just can't be.

At the end you begin to hope there is some other course they could follow but the realization is they can't without destroying lives.

The affair just may have saved their marriage. She may have started looking elsewhere if John continued his non-loving manner. And that may not have ended well! Or, the arguments could start and then the hate and then divorce.

Great writing. Look forward to more from you, Leo!

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
dside

Do you REALLY think that would be wise? That sounds like a sure way to end the marriage--something neither really wanted to happen.

John apparently learned to make love to her again--at least twice. And we can assume they are happy.

And Don is married, assumedly happy, but still with a torch deep down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
HArdly Erotic - Just More than sick

For such a talent to be so crude - a friend - his baby - his lactating feeding mommy wife - pushed her until she capitulated - how tasteless author - surely something else could turn you on - you didn't need to write this sick story did you?

Damn we hope not - but remembering the reunion - another very sick demeaning story - is this a trend sick one???

What a shameful waste of talent!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Definitely not erotic

How do you rapy someone who has compassion for a you, realizing that your are not yet established financially and so generously offers to take you into his home as well as provide meals for you? By seducing his wife of course! Never mind that she has just given birth and may be emotionally fragile, due to post-partum depression and changing hormanal balance.

Someone who'd do that is lower than mole-shit, and should be castrated.

Joe_AvgJoe_Avgabout 19 years ago
Maybe Not Erotic

But then again maybe it is. Either way its a very good story. It has less than perfect people making less than perfect choices.

Over-all its about 1000x times better than the average loving wives story in terms of writing, plot and realism. Maybe the guy wasnt a very good friend but that doesnt make it unrealistic or any less thought provoking.

I disagree with the friend's actions as well but not everyone is morally upright all the time (I know Im not always proud of my actions even if Ive never done anything quite this sleazy) & not every infidelity leads to over the top slutishness etc. At least the guy made the right choice in the end even if he behaved like an asshole for most of the story.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
DEFINATELY SOME SOUL SEARCHING NEEDS

To take place here. Why were two adults that were apparently educated be this naive about anything? Why would a supposed friend take advantage to this extreme? But on the other hand why would someone who supposedly loves his wife stop having sex with her? Just because she is a little loose? Shit she just had a kid! It will snap back it isn't permanent! Someone educated would know this. But put in this scenario with all the what if's Don probably did their marriage a favor! I can only assume that Laura did teach John how she wanted to be made love to! No fool would not take her lead. When your in love you will follow that person to hell if you had to. But why wouldn't you love your partner the way she wants loved other for love itself?

No one will be the loser here.

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
good stuff

I think it has very realistic premise and execution. No, it's not fair, the visitor and wife made bad decisions. Without that there would be no story. The justice was in their inability to follow through. Good stuff, Leo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Portrayal of Standard Human Sexuality

Well written, Leo. Parallels very well human inclinations toward illicit sexual intercourse.

I don't understand some other reader critical comments about the subject matter and conduct of the characters. This is literotica.com, right? This is a hot story. Not a sick story. Happens all the time. It's just a well written hot story. I don't know if humans are "sick" but this is the way people act. Yeah, the guy was a jerk to fuck the wife of his benefactor. Yeah, she had a hot itch needing a scratch. Maybe these critical readers should peruse the "theetyweety-otica.com"

secret_lovesecret_loveover 18 years ago
Yuck. Sorry. Double Yuck

Eww. I don't find married, drippy-breasted--gag, choke--pregnant women sexy. The end of the story (which I skipped to to keep from barfing) was funny, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GARBAGE

Btrayed by his whore wife and his so called best friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

You should wright more stories, this story was the best.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 18 years ago
Wonderful story

Great breadth of emotions, and a wonderful interplay of your characters. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Job. Very Erotic and Emotional

Very real scenario with real people with real problems and real sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Really Loving Story

Thanks for a really great read. Characters were fairly deep. Keep up the good writing. Thanks for your time and effort. Oh, and for those who don't think pregnant women are extremely erotic; I think that you should stick with masturbation and leave the sweet things for the rest of us.

Thanks, Tom

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
A real eye opener

I thought your story was enjoyable but who did Don finally marry after he left and was the babies dons you remeber she said to dodn that she couldnt get have children because of the birth of lacy so after they had sex before they left and now sometime later laura and john suddenly have two more babies.How about letting Laura explain what happend after he left her.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
John

John should find out what a snake you are and have me kill your character, I'd tie you up, paralize you from your spine and make you watch me carve you up like a turkey. Then he should arrange for the whore he's married to to die a very painful death too. You are both lower than shit. Just like this fucking shitty story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Rating

how do you rate a story when it is well written but you don't like the story? This is a story of true betrayal: betrayal of the wife and her vows, betrayal of the husband against his wife, and betrayal of a friend, especially when you consider the moral turpitude in almost every aspect of the story. It is well written, my friend, but I hated it, especially because I didn't like one single character.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Superb story

Not your garden variety cheating wife story. Infatuation leads to adultery but grows into deep, romantic love that will destroy Laura's marriage if Don pursues it. He chooses not to, and while we might denigrate him for seducing Laura, we do have to admire his choice not to split up John and Laura. Don is at once both wretched and noble. This story is a wonderful study in the duality of man's nature, how we can be both good and evil simultaneously. These are no plastic blow-up dolls here who react predictably with unthinking, knee-jerk precision. They're realistic people, flawed and human. I dislike Don's actions but I don't dislike Don because in him, I see reflections of myself.

<P>

Solid writing, wonderful characters, a carefully-crafted storyline, and <I>gasp</I> a beginning, a middle and an end. Thank you, LeoDavis, for a story very well told.

waratahwaratahabout 17 years ago
Delightful!

read so well that it could have been real. Isn't it the 14th commandment that someone deprived of sex for over lets say 3 months, for no good reason, entitled to be unfaithful. If a tempararily loose pussy was so bad John shouldn't have agreed to become a father. I normally dislike infidelity, but in the case related here, totally approriate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh lord...

I'm stopping myself from giving you a 5/5 on this one because while it was well written, it was not credible. My suspension of disbelief was thoroughly busted when he professed his "love" for her after a few days of dirty fucking..Your characters seem to be smart, but somehow not smart enough to tell the difference between lust and love (?). This: "It was hard to imagine that little thing writhing in the throes of orgasm in a few short years!", also made me want to gag..The baby?? What the hell?? I read your profile, are you sure you don't have any fetishes? You seem to want character development, but are too lazy (and dirty minded yourself) to move this story out of the realm of trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nope

Now I will appear a moralistic bastard here but.. Being invited into someones home and then take advantage on the mans wife? He's an assh*e and whatever qualms he might have after his f*king frenzy does nothing to hide that fact.. The simple truth is that he shouldn't, never ever.. To me there are no excuses for that kind of behaviour.. Although the author seems to believe otherwise here which make me give the story a very low point. . . Btw: I'm getting very tired on the cheapskate solutions some authors have where the 'hero/heroine' does whatever they want and then in the end some idiot wave a wand and every sick move transforms into remorse and good behaviour.. You wanna be a sick assh*e? Well, have the f*ng backbone to take it to the finish then.. Cheers Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nice story

i really liked ur story i dont know whether its true or nt but its written in a nice way i gt really aroused while reading it and culd feel fr laura as im in a similar pos excluding a new born child tht is but other wise my sex life is as bad as laura's was i gt really turned on reading the story and masturbated and gt a good orgasm after many days

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Dear 'Nice Story'......

I truly tried to read your comment, however I don't do non-punctuated TXT very well. --- You wrote: "i really liked ur story i dont know whether its true or nt but its written in a nice way" --- Was that one sentence? --- As for the tale, I found it to be well written, but the protagonist was very disturbing. As I don't like disturbing, it tended to color the entire tale for me. I wish there were a more detailed rating system on this site. Again, a well written tale, but disturbing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
JOHN LIFE

John poor life a prick for a friend and a slut for a wife.The worst part is how dumb he is or how the author portait him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
awesome

really loved the way it is narrated

don87654don87654about 15 years ago
You're a HEEEEEEEaLLLLLL

For what you did to this young Mommy, you deserve to be castrated so you don't have horny feelings any more. She wanted your baby and your cock so bad that she would have done anything to get them, including keeping your affair from her husband. It was entirely possible for you to have knocked her up and kept it secret from her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nicejob

John and Laura shouldn’t have ignored the problems with their sex lives and should have talked and got help if it was really a problem. Laura had needs and instead of communicating those needs she has an illicit affair and Don ends up betraying a friend who was had gone out of his way to help him. If Don had done the noble thing he would have advised Laura on things they could try sexually and to suggest strongly that they get out of their comfort zone and not view certain sexual things as being nasty or disgusting. He would have gotten them to open up about their problems and try new things to see how they liked it. However if that happened wouldn’t the story be boring? I would think so, in order to make it interesting it needs to bring out certain emotions and this one bought out lust, anger, sympathy, and some other conflicting emotions. Human beings aren’t perfect and in the end it would have been nice if Laura eventually told John the truth and let him make his own decision based on that knowledge, but still a damn good story. Also like others have mentioned your characters have a tough time telling the difference between lust and love. A few days of great orgasms and they are proclaiming their love for each other. Also in response to Waratch’s comment, the 14th commandment say that, might want to look things up before you start quoting things out of nowhere. Common sense tells you it’s wrong, your breaking a promise and it’s going to make everything in the future a lie. The fact that John and Laura were unable to communicate their problems in this respect gives president to future troubles that could arise due to poor communication.

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Slut Wife & Cheating Best Friend

Watta coupla slime balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fine writer--disgusting plot

With a friend like this obnoxiou bastard and an adulterous wife who the hell needs enemies.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Can't Say Which Is Worse

He intentionally seduced her to go against her marriage (include her family in that). No I am sorry, she is much worse. She proves that she is just a slut. She willingly destroyed her marriage vows for what? The only thing I can think of is a bigger cock. I would not feel sorry for her if her husband had found out, divorced her, and took away her child. As you can tell from my responce, this hits a raw nerve with me...I now live alone with my 17 yr. old daughter. My daughter never sees my ex- anymore, because even she thinks she is a slut.

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
I agree with the last comment

You are a good writer stop being like the rest of these ass, write about a real loving wife not some slut that fucks around and blames everyone but herself,

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I read the first half page.

I knew that would never happen so I skipped to the end and rated it 1*.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

Leo is a master of description of sexual progression. Very detailed and yet also very loving. Extremely patient but deliberate and firm without being pushy. The Hero is the guy I would want a good female friend to have as her first lover (but NOT my future wife ... too tough as competition or as an act to follow!)

Probably unbelievably noble in passing up a great start for his career.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"can't get pregnant"

Probably the most damaging lie ever concocted by ignorance.

A nursing mother CAN get pregnant and frequently does.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Horrible

Invited to stay at a potential colleague and mentor's house. he proceeds to tease then fuck his wife. Although she was a little naive, it wasn't his place to educate her. The only thing that saved this tale was his turning down the job and never seeing her again. Still an asshole but with a little more class than most.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
great story

Obvious betrayal of trust at a level that would horrify if the lesser sense of morality types. However, the betrayal there did exist a sense of fairness in allowing the marriage to stay intact so the loving couple could blossom into a full fledged sensual relationship with all parties being comfortable with eachother. John and Laura had a great love that needed tweaking and their houseguest provided all the help to bring them closer as fulfilled humans in a loving and sensuous relationship. The story entertained the fact that greater good could be achieved through deceit and betrayal. It is a lot to swallow but it worked. Laura was ripe for manipulation and she could have been swept off her feet by this perfect seduction. The story was not for emotional satisfaction but more intellectually based in a teaching on a life learning crash course of how to be a better loving partner. The danger in this experience was the emotional entanglement that had life changing consequence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very nice

Glad to see that someone can write a story where the man didn't follow the "little head" and acted with respect for another persons marriage. Good story!

horneyfox69horneyfox69over 10 years ago

Marvelous, you are the best i have read

verbicideverbicideover 10 years ago
Emotional toll

The best thing about this tale is that it showed emotional consequences for the decisions made. Sure, it won't be as popular with much of the "Loving Wives" crowd because it doesn't include the hubby contacting all of his Special Forces buddies and exacting bloody, torturous revenge, but it is far more realistic. A marriage survived infidelity, as marriages often do. The people involved are punished by their own consciences, as they often are. Life goes on even if questions about "what might have been" linger. A laudable effort all around.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Interesting clueless husband story

If the wife had only this infidelity affairs and the cheating had not the consequence trias:

1. Bastard(s)

2. STD(s)

3. Humuliation

This marriage could survive this, however the majoritias of the women will try the infidelity adventure later (10-15 years later.......), against the sex teaching of the husband. Those women who were in similar circumtensis and will not cheat again unfortunatelly are the minority.

The main character acted well and he avoided this job possibilities and the repeated encounter with Laura.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 10 years ago
with friends like this

I'd do better golfing with an enemy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sounds like it really happened.

While the situation was really messed up, it mirrors something that happened to me as a young man.....and it has a similar ring of reality.

My best friend's older sister had a young daughter and a nursing newborn baby boy when I got back from overseas. She was in the final days of a divorce and so they had a small party and my buddy invited me.

To make it short, we ended up in bed within a week and she squirted everywhere when she orgasmed. I was delighted with the show and surprised that I really liked the taste of the milk that I'd licked off her cheek.

She invited me to have a taste and we fell into an intimacy that I had never experienced before......but regularly since.

We parted for two weeks while I reported back for some final business with the folks that sent me out to die for nothing, then returned, vowing never to be separated again.

A wedding, three more kids and nearly 14 years later we still have raucous squirty milk sex nearly every day. We have never been apart for more than a day's work in all that time.

The deep bonding of sex and mother's milk is profound and far reaching. Good he did the right thing after doing the wrong thing. Too bad they both suffered so for it.

patilliepatillieabout 10 years ago
First time reading Mr. Davis

and enjoyed it. Clearly written, the motivations of the participants was explored pretty well (except for the hubby, who was more of a tangential character). Will be reading more of Mr. Davis' stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Jeeze can you believe this!

I just can't believe the ranting of some lit readers. For goodness sake grow up! I will wager if you were as young and dumb and full of cum like poor ol' Don (make that young) you might fantasise about it, but lets face it you probably don't have the balls to actually carry it off. Leo a good read and well crafted as many have stated. I'll leave off the ranting myself now. Cheers fellow Liters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
meh

all the characters suck big time. some sex was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
First Betrayal

John, that shallow weenie, was the first to betray. Running your wife down after bearing you a child? FFS, people!! Abandoning your sweet, fecund bride and skulking into the bathroom to beat your meat? That is evidence of true derangement. He got what he deserved. That's life!

I'm glad Don, the ol' cum eatin' horn dog, sucked and fucked her. Usually I hate these cheating bastards, but this woman needed some attention. To have them carrying on amidst the sprays of cum and pussy juice and hot breast milk was some raw sex and just what the doctor ordered....fuck yeah!!

I could have done without all of the man sobs, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well done

i am glad to see that some people that write have feeling and understanding of other people and emotins

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 to help offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

eat shit annony

misterjack888misterjack888about 8 years ago
Thank you, Leo

There are untold combinations and permutations of life and its relationships. There is nothing written here that hasn't happened more times than we can think of. This story was well-written and showed a kindness and loving discovery that was truly entertaining and wonderful. The man showed great patience and a willingness to be careful with the woman. She showed flexibility and care. They both showed courage in not hurting John. The story leaves them all with the only chances for the life changes still ahead. Good job!

Jack

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
The cost

A high price to pay for a higher education, for both of you. Funny butt what a unselfish thing you've done for John and Laura, although she would like some kind of communication from you a letter (risky) a call. You were man enough to exhibit kiss lick and fuck, you should of called.

This is a secret that you take to your grave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Magna Cum Slurply

This was a remarkable effort for sure. Frankly, I found it pedantic and overbearing much of the time. That being said, it was very well put together.

It must be great to be so thoroughly esconced in one's own creaturehood that slurping up any and all bodily fluids that show up comes so naturally. But this guy ate a bit too much of his own cum. Slurping it up by the fingerful? Then the breast milk and whatever. Why not a golden shower and...ok, I won't say it.

Maybe I'm jealous but he seemed wise beyond his years. If he were 45 instead of 25 it would have come off more realistic.

One thing that could have spoiled this intriguing yarn would have been the author harping on and on in a naively political manner over the couple's sexually repressed habits. Yes, they were repressed and they were both, no doubt, exacerbating their own repression. But kudos to the author for his measured response in that regard.

misterjack888misterjack888over 6 years ago
Write

Don't let those who can't, tell you how to. You already know. Just write and thank you for sharing your talent with us. Excellent story.! Heart wrenching ending. Great job

Jack

argeelogargeelogabout 6 years ago
Wow

Your stories are soooo different from each other. This was a great one! I think I like light and happy more than dark and disturbing...and you do both very well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
NOBLE HEEL

Anonymous, 2-6-07, is a paradoxical fellow. He wants to be part of a double murder, before which he has a yen to mutilate one of the bodies while still alive. Yet he imagines himself morally above the two stars of this story, whom he describes as "both lower than shit."!!

I suggest he take to reading Reader's Digest instead of Literotica, so his latent Taliban-like desires to torture people (but only the bad guys, of course) will not be aroused. Fortunately, only two comments after that, comes the wash-your-ears-out, stellar analysis by Alvaron53.

Also thanks to Anonymous, 11-13-13, for his sympathizing, autobiographical story.

Most of all thanks to LeoDavis for intriguing tales. I have also just read My Secretary. In both of them a sorta kinky academic gets involved in naughty stuff with a married woman whom he treats respectfully (wants her to get off/something, too!) and shows real love (?) by protecting her family life. Also, they never (ever) get caught. Such a departure (fortunately) from the usual Loving Wives tale where readers seem to want mayhem. Oh yes, in both of this tales the off-beat, illicit sex improved life for EVERYBODY, including the unsuspecting partners. I like happy endings.

I also like sex education stories, especially ones where the trainee goes on to use his education for other people. An overlooked sex education story is Educating Dustin Rhodes by Mindventure, although it is very different (in a beautiful, romantic way) from this fetching erotic tale by LeoDavis.

Kudos,

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Erotic and compelling

I almost never give 5s. I did this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a disgusting writer! And an equally disgusting MC

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cheating whore and an asshole don’t make for a cute story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disgusting is the only word for the writer of this sad and sorry piece of tale…

One a thankless bastard and another a whore in every manner possible!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a nice story! John and Laura were certainly winners. Thanks for writing it.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

MC deserves to have his balls stomped into pancakes.

Wife is a pathetic whore

I wonder how many of those 3 kids of Laura's actually carry John's DNA?

She was turned into a slut by this MC. For a bigger cock and more experienced lover. So...at the end how many times do you think she-s now cheated on John since his visit? Probably started looking for her next lover within a week.

Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And those of you who don't think this would not have opened the "pandora's box" for Laura? Are kidding yourselves.

Her husband is repressed sexually and not very good at communicating his emotions and intimate thoughts. Shit. That describes 90% of every married couple in the Southeast of the US, Utah, Idaho and Wyoming...and about 50% of young married couples in the rest of the US.

Instead of dealing with it in a mature loving patient way by tackling it honestly? This wife decides to fuck the houseguest with a big dick.

Yeah...cause that'll make it better.

And there was no danger of her getting pregnant or an STD from the virile 25 year old single college grad student. Hahaha...

In real life...even if she follows his advice. Buys the Kama Sutra and a few other "How to" sex books...and talks her husband into reading and working together to improve their sex life. And even if he were sincerely capable of learning and actually trying and open to all of it (which not everyone is obviously) and he "improved" enough to satisfy her...even then...chances are she is going to cheat again.

It was too good. Too thrilling. Too kinky. Too exciting for her.

This is a woman that simple odds say will cheat again. Multiple times. And since women are better at hiding...she probably won't get caught.

Yay for betrayal of your life partner. Yay for infidelity and lying to the one who works his whole life to make yours and your children's better.

That's super hot and sexy isn't it?

Fucking garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this and the trio are my two favorite stories on this site. Wish Leo would write stories again. He is among my favorite authors bb1948cl@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous