Dangerous Liaison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yea, it was heady. Then the first proper sip. I swear. I heard angels sing." David snorted and I raised an eyebrow. "You can laugh, but it was an 1982 Macallan."

David's mouth dropped open. "Are you shitting me?"

I laughed with delight. "Ruined me for life!"

I pulled his arms tighter around me. "Half hour later, and I'm a little lighted headed, he helps me up the stairs and I collapse onto the bed in their spare room. Kinda massive pain and numbness at the same time. I hear Drew come in, he was at his girlfriend's. I can hear him talking low with his dad, then moving about in his room. Then the door opens and Drew comes in, in sleep shorts. Just crawls into the bed behind me and pulls me into the little spoon. He always did that if we had to share."

"He was never uncomfortable about that, with you being gay?"

"No. We're basically brothers. Snoring, farting, morning wood. Not a big deal when it's your brother."

"You're so lucky to have him," David told me.

"Yea I know. He snuggles in and there's a pause then he asks me why I smell of whiskey. He was so pissed off when I told him, and you know what?"

"What?"

"Malcom never did buy him a drink until he turned twenty-one."

"Of course, it's twenty-one in the States." David grinned amused. "I have to meet these people. So what did you do?"

"I wallowed for a day. All day Sunday just lay feeling sorry for myself. Malcolm had come and pulled Drew out of bed early Sunday. They went over and got all my stuff from my grandparents and boxed it up. Thankfully, I didn't have much really. But I just wallowed."

I shifted a little, "Then Monday lunchtime Drew's mom knocked on the door and asked if I would help her out. Do some painting, a fence in the garden. I felt bad, but she told me, 'shower, come have brunch and paint this afternoon, I would be so grateful.' Not at all like my grandparents who expected chores all the time. It was relaxing, letting my mind wander, painting the fence, letting thoughts come and letting them go. Like active meditation."

I turned so I could see David's face, he was watching avidly. "Then late afternoon I hear the screen door slam and a voice calls out, 'That's what I like to see, a motivated young man making himself useful.'"

"Who was it?" he whispered, his eyes wide.

"Grammy." I watched as emotion spilled down David's cheeks. "She came to take me home. Her and Pops. Drew's mom had called her."

"Oh my God, Armenia," he grabbed the tissues and wiped his face. "You're killing me with this story. What about Drew?"

I gave him a damp smile. "We were fine. He was leaving for a new college thing, I was hitting the circuit. Our lives were already changing. We've always stayed close. Well you know that."

David caught my face in his hands and just looked for a while. Finally nodding with satisfaction. "You're okay?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry about your grandfather, Armenia."

"I'm sorry too," I admitted. "But they haven't been a part of my life for a long time, and they made their own choices." I smiled when his lips caressed mine tenderly, then found myself tugged to my feet.

"Come on, sweet. Let's tuck you in."

"Sweet?"

"You are."

I was exhausted and cleaned my teeth on automatic. Standing for a moment, forgetting what came next, until David slipped an arm around my waist and led me to the bed.

Undressing me with many, many, drugging kisses and tucking me in. I snuggled, slightly inpatient, as he sat in the bed and tapped at his phone.

"Do you want Drew to come over?"

"No, I'll be fine. Ask him when he and his parents can get to Toledo. We'll meet them there."

He sent the text then placed his phone aside, grabbed a couple of tissues, and turned off the light, rolling me away from him and then pulling me back so I was flush against his chest.

"I want a cuddle," I complained.

"Hmmm, first of all you need to relax." My eyes closed in bliss as his hand slipped around and caught me.

His hand fisted loosely around me. Slow gentle strokes. I could feel myself falling into sleep, even as I hardened under his touch.

"Fuck, it feels so good," I slurred. Shifting against him.

"Just let go," he whispered.

And with a quiet sigh, my eyes fluttering closed, I did.

-X

Several days passed quickly.

Conversations with Grammy and Pops and some teaching. David being tender and thoughtful with soft hugs or hard fucks, whatever I needed.

"Do you wish you had grown up in Toledo?" he asked me one evening, looking surprised when I shook my head.

"No, I wouldn't have had dance. Or Drew."

"I guess that's true," he tailed off on a massive yawn.

"Sorry, am I keeping you up. Should I leave, you can get your beauty sleep." We were hunkered down at David's tonight.

He grinned. "Sorry, last night ended up later than I expected."

"How was dinner at Robbie's?"

"Entertaining," he grinned. "Frankie and Cam were invited as well."

I shook my head, "What is going on with those two?"

"Dance partners?" David tried for innocence, but his smiled widened. I narrowed my eyes at him and he laughed.

"Robbie and Mia surprised them at rehearsal last week. Found them rolling about on the floor."

"I knew it," I cried. "That fucking Argentine Tango. I knew something was going on."

"Hmm, I saw a rehearsal a couple of days before Paris. It was pretty hot."

"It was incendiary," I moaned. "I was trying to scribble in my notepad while balancing it on my lap during the competition just to hide how fucking turned on I was. I'm meant to be impartial," I complained as David cracked up.

"Then when we were talking through the scores, Kirsty is like 'Armenia, you need to get a bigger notepad!' I nearly strangled her. It's not funny," I insisted as David roared with laughter. "I was trying to be discreet."

"They're at the besotted stage, and both kinda surprised at themselves, it's quite cute," David told me, still sniggering.

"How well do you know Cam?" I asked.

"Before Frankie got hurt I had only met him once, hardly at all. I had a feeling though, he was very protective when that happened. He's a nice guy, great with the kids."

"Yea?"

"Hmmm. Danny jumped on him the second they walked through the door. 'Cam, you gotta sit here so I can do your hair.' Bossy little sod. But Cam just sat right down and let him get on with it. Danny loves hair. Mandy gets him to do that, er, French plait when she goes out. He loves it, struts around looking all proud of himself."

"I thought they were pretty young?" I asked, confused.

"Yea, not far off four now, but Danny loves hair, natural talent. I think he's going to be one of those celebrity hairdressers that get flown in for the Oscars on a private jet!"

"Three thousand to trim your bangs in time for the cameras," I grinned.

"Bangs?" David looked confused.

I waved my hands in front of my face, "Yea, like here. Bangs."

"Oh, a fringe."

"Yea. You never heard that?"

"Never in my life," David chuckled. "Well Cam's 'bangs' looked cool last night. I have a picture." He pulled out his phone and I giggled at the image of Cam with about nine plaits of varying size and neatness sticking up and out of his head, or falling around like they were drunk. They were all ended with a heavy brightly colored bead.

"Well, it's a look, for sure."

"He didn't care a bit. Then the boys wanted a bedtime story from all three of us, because obviously we were there just to see them."

"Of course!"

"We compromised. I read them one, and then Cam read a second while Frankie did the voices. Trouble is, all we could hear during their turn was increasingly hysterical laughter. Mandy had to go and settle them back down by the time the story was done."

"Typical Frankie. I've always liked him." I said.

"Well, Mandy's revenge was great. She came out and offered another coffee, glanced at Cam and really casually said she would get the scissors to cut the beads out before he went home. HIS FACE. Like, 'cut them, what do you mean cut them?' Total panic. Poor Cam."

"How are they fixed in?" I asked.

"Like clips. I don't think Cam was really paying attention to what Danny was doing. He was concentrating on the conversation. I suspect he struggles to follow me and Robbie a bit."

"He's lucky you weren't using the accent you did at the club. That was really hard."

David laughed, "Yea. I channel my Nan's Glaswegian at the club. It's like another mask, you know? And I don't really have to think about it."

Smiling I moved onto his lap and nuzzled into David's neck. "Without your fake accent I probably would have recognized you. I mean, I was imagining you were you the entire time."

"Really?" David's smile was delighted. And a little bit smug.

"Uh huh." I pressed soft kisses to David's throat as I moved my arms behind my back, crossing my wrists. David noticed, and I rolled my hips slightly as I felt his cock harden against me.

"Something you want from me?" he asked. His large hands gripping my wrists and holding me captive.

I rocked against him again and nodded. Licking my lips as David held me with one hand, his other gripping my head and pulling me down for a hard kiss.

"Actually, I have a surprise for you," David told me when he released my mouth.

"You do?"

"Hmmm. When we talked about what you regret about your knee injury. You said as well as not being able to dance, you missed being fucked into the mattress on your hands and knees."

I half laughed, I was starting to tremble a little. Being held in David's arms like this was so arousing.

But I remembered the conversation. We had discussed how it would work for us if David needed to dominate or I needed to sub. We had both had elements of that in previous relationships before, and found we were quickly on the same page.

Rough hungry sex is one thing. But in 'play' there are rules and they keep people safe. It can become a little more of a grey area when playing with a partner.

To keep things separate from the club, not that either of us had any current desire to go there. We decided that if and when we did play, David would be Sir, and I would be Toy. Neither of us liked the idea of Slave or Slut.

Toy was a little bit fun and a little bit objectifying, but also cheeky. Perfect for me.

As yet though, we hadn't really played. We hadn't had much time. But tonight I felt a need building in me. And I had a willing and able boyfriend. Why not indulge myself?

"I like surprises, Sir," I said, deciding to move things along.

David's eyes flashed and then he grinned, shifted me to one side and standing, before bending to cup my chin and kiss me again.

"Get naked then, Toy. Wait for me here, I'll go and set it up."

Ten minutes later he came back with some long leather gloves with lots of laces. "You told me you like to be in tight bondage and taken hard. Will that suit you this evening?"

"Yes please, Sir." I was already hard and smiled as David slipped the gloves up my arms. They were open at the wrist and went up to my elbows. More like sleeves really. A lovely soft leather (fake, I didn't have to ask), and a chocolatey brown color.

He laced them tightly, and then even better, linked my arms crossed behind my back. Hand to elbow, and laced again. Impossible to escape bondage. Exactly how Master Bailey had tied me the night we connected at the club.

I smiled and turned so I could kiss his cheek. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," he grinned, his eyes lighting up. He knew I was thanking him for remembering what I liked best. Then he gripped the back of my neck and turned me towards the bedroom door. "It's gonna go hard for you tonight. I hope you're in the mood for rough, Toy?"

"Oh God. Please, Sir." My balls throbbed with anticipation as I was marched to the door.

When we entered the room, there was a large wedge at the foot of the bed. David nudged my feet wide and semi-threw me over the bulky object. It was soft but firm.

With my arms held tight behind my back I had no balance and no way to right myself. Head down, ass up, my knees just slightly bent and able to shift a little.

Instant helpless fuck toy.

I pressed my face into the cover, mostly to hide my grin, as David quickly prepped me. My legs quivered as lube escaped my asshole and slid down my thighs.

There was the sound of the condom packet being ripped open, David's hip against my butt the whole time, so I couldn't fall.

Then he reached over and gripped my neck again, holding me down as he pushed deep and hard. I couldn't stop the gasp or the struggle but he was wonderfully ruthless and was soon hammering into me as I moaned, sobbed, and begged underneath him.

With his free hand he stroked me to the edge and then held me there as he destroyed my ass. Finally cumming as he slammed into me in several hard thrusts.

My legs struggled to hold me as we panted in air. David displaying a rather stimulating strength as he lifted my hips and muscled me onto the bed proper, pushing the large wedge to one side.

I landed sprawled, face down. Moaning when David's weight pinned me. "Having fun, Toy?"

"Uh huh," I managed and nodded. Wriggling to try and take some pressure off my throbbing cock.

"Here, let me help with that," David offered and rolled me to my back. Lowering his head and taking me deep as I writhed, still tightly bound on the bed.

I came so hard I went dizzy, and it was some time before I floated back down to earth. The sub-zone is a real place.

I blinked and smiled up at David who was reclining next to me, his head propped on one hand, just lightly grazing my skin with his fingertips. Enjoying the sight of my bound body, still damp with sweat, still helpless, next to him.

"You look so beautiful," he told me and leaned over for a kiss. I sighed happily into his mouth.

"You okay?" he added.

"I think my bowels have been relocated to my throat," I muttered and then smiled at his look of concern. "I'm kidding. It was perfect."

"You're not hurt?"

"I may be walking a bit funny for a day or two, but that's a small price to pay," I grinned.

Reassured he sat up and gave me a nudge. "Roll over so I can take the restraints off."

"I like them," I frowned.

David laughed, "You'll get cramp. Do as you're told."

Reluctantly I rolled and let David release me. Moaning in pleasure when he massaged the tension from my shoulders.

We lazily cleaned up. Ourselves and the room. And I was still blissed out and happy when we snuggled down together in the bed.

"Was that okay for you, Armenia?" David asked in the dark.

"Perfect. Thank you." I blindly kissed him, hitting his chin. Smiling when he adjusted and took my mouth.

After some heavy petting he turned me and we relaxed down. I just heard a faint, "Good." Before I fell into sleep.

-X

I woke late, surprised that David was still sleeping.

Well, most of him was. There was an impressive bulge under the cover.

I thought for a few moments, but couldn't resist the urge. I mean, okay. I hadn't brushed my teeth yet, but I wasn't going to kiss his mouth was I?

Grinning, I squiggled down under the light duvet. Licking my lips with anticipation when I reached David's happy morning erection.

His cock bobbed in welcome as I created a tent effect over David's lower body and I wasted no time in starting my adoration. I needed a shave really, but David would just have to live with a bit of extra sensation.

Using my tongue and lips I tasted gently, as David started to shift and moan restlessly. His hips were already moving when I took him in, and he started to mutter sleepily.

I added my hand and started to stroke and suck harder. Wrapping my tongue around his head before taking him deep again.

I knew when he woke up fully, because he half yelled, half laughed, "Fuck. Jesus!" and his hips thrust up, catching me off guard.

I coughed a couple of times then lowered my head again, encouraged by David's groaning and cursing.

His hips picked up a rhythm and I prepared to swallow him down. He started to slide, hot and thick down my throat as he moaned, "Jesus, sweetheart so good." At exactly the same time as another voice yelled, "You still in bed, you lazy sod?"

I swallowed in reflex as David, unable to stop, thrust again, and I heard Robbie's voice, "Oh shit!" followed by the bedroom door slamming shut and laughter.

"Fuck!" David went limp below me and I crawled out from under the covers. David's wide eyed look of shock no doubt reflected mine.

We quickly and tensely cleaned our teeth and got dressed. I was still searching for my shoes, feeling slightly nauseous when David opened the door and walked out.

"I was just going to start some coffee," Robbie said, I could hear the amusement in his voice. "Sorry about that but I did knock. Didn't know you had a girl in there."

"I don't have a girl in there," David said carefully.

There was a pause, I was listening hard as I laced my sneakers, then "Ohhhhh. That's interesting. I can't remember the last time you had a boyfriend."

I heard a spoon fall into a mug and footsteps, then Robbie's concerned voice having moved closer. "What's wrong, David? Why are you looking at me like that?"

I stepped into the doorway, my heart in my throat. "Morning, Robbie."

For a moment I thought he was going to fall, he looked so shocked. He dragged in a breath. "Is this a joke? Tell me this is a joke," he looked slightly desperately to David.

David could only shake his head, doing nothing to defend himself when Robbie grabbed him and slammed him against the wall hard enough to make me wince. "What the FUCK?"

I moved forward but David's hand came up to ward me off and I hesitated.

Robbie was vibrating with fury. "You thought it would be a good idea to what? Fucking hook-up with a fucking patient?"

David reacted then, shoving Robbie several paces back. "He's not a hook-up. Don't ever say that."

Robbie shook his head in disbelief. "They'll have your licence."

David just closed his eyes in despair and I moved to him quickly, pulling him close to me, "Robbie, please."

"And you," he roared. "I'm halfway through an incredibly expensive competition that you're head judge on. How does that work, Mr Franklin?" he added sarcastically. "You guys have a fight and my points drop?"

"That's not fair, Robbie. I'm always impartial."

"Not fair?" he stared at me in disgust. "This is totally fucking unacceptable."

He moved forward again, stopping in shock when I moved between him and David.

"I'll resign," I told him. "If you want me to, I'll resign straight away, but I promise you. Nothing in my private life has affected my scoring. And David only treated me the once. Never again."

Robbie was looking at me with suspicion now. "How long has this been going on?"

I opened my mouth, but found myself unable to speak.

"Were you together in Paris? When David came over with Frankie?"

"I. We." I lowered my eyes and nodded. Shamefaced.

"You fucking lying bastards."

I couldn't defend myself. We had lied to his face in Paris. Pretending to be vague acquaintances.

David let out a slight moan behind me and I turned to gather him against me. "It's okay. It'll be okay," I murmured, rubbing my cheek on his head which was on my shoulder.

Robbie was stood, stiff with shock. "Just how serious is this?" he asked, breathlessly.

"I love your brother," I said firmly, and wrapped my arms tight around David's waist as he gripped me, whispering, "I love you too."

It was the first time we had told each other.

Robbie turned away, and David half cried, "Robbie!"

Robbie turned briefly, "Just shut the fuck up. Let me think." Then he stalked over to the window and stood glaring out.

Like a couple of naughty kids, David and I slunk into the kitchen and sat on two stools. Thighs touching, fingers entwinned. Watching Robbie and waiting.

1...45678...10