Dangerous Liaison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder," I begged and then surrendered to sensation as he took me at my word and nailed me. Nothing but grunts being forced from me in time with his thrusts.

He took my cock and started to roughly stroke me again and my grunts turned to sobs. I was too sensitive. But I was sobbing, "Yes. Fuck. Yes," and when I came with a shout, he followed hard inside me.

I was still gasping in air when my balls were released, and then my wrists. David guided my hands to the harness ropes before freeing my legs. I gripped as I swung into a slouched sitting position.

David crouched in front of me. "Are you okay?"

"I'm wonderful."

He smiled and kissed me, before calling for Master Bailey.

Everything was chilled, rose tinted, a fog of sub-zone dreamland, until Master Bailey sent David out and pulled my hood back on to walk me up to Nurse Carol's.

It was late, I was semi-dazed and not really paying enough attention. But suddenly David was gone and it didn't feel quite right.

Master Bailey left me with Carol, as he always did. She checked me briefly over, as she always did. And I found myself, as usual, in the shower with lukewarm water washing away the sweat and calming my flushed skin.

Shocked when a sudden sob caught in my throat. A sense of panic made me feel nauseous. And I was overwhelmed with a desperate need for David.

The bathroom lights seemed to dim and I tried to call for Carol, but it came out like a whisper.

Still she heard. Her voice suddenly in my ear, even as my vision dimmed further. "Sit down, there's a stool behind you, that's it."

I winced as my sore butt hit a plastic stool. But I still felt like I was toppling. Carol took my fingers and wrapped them around a hand rail. She gripped my other hand and pushed my head down. I could hear her voice but there was too much buzzing in my head to make out the words.

Then, suddenly David was there. Gripping my arm and lifting me with Master Bailey's help. They half carried me to the examination couch and lay me down.

Carol's voice came back instructing deep breaths and I obeyed. The dizziness fading now I was horizontal.

Then full sound and vision rushed back and I became aware that my head was in David's lap and he was stroking my hair.

"Not physical," Carol was telling him. "Seems more of an emotional reaction."

"I'm okay," I managed and felt David's hand jump slightly.

"Hey. Welcome back. You nearly passed out on Carol," he teased as I rolled slightly so I could look up at him. "All five foot two of her!"

I rolled my head again, "I'm sorry, Carol."

She grinned. "No worries, happens quite regularly. That's why I have a panic button. Here sit up slowly."

I pushed up, relieved when my head didn't spin, and grateful when David pulled me against him. Master Bailey cupped my hands and helped me sip a fragrant golden liquid. Sadly it was brandy, not whiskey, but it was good brandy.

"It was really impressive," David was telling me. "Master Bailey and I were waiting in his office and chatting, and his phone suddenly whooped and this voice said 'Medical bathroom'. He was halfway up the stairs before I even realized there was an issue. And I've worked in emergency medicine. Even the driver guy turned up, he was right behind us."

I blinked and looked around making Master Bailey chuckle at me. "I sent him straight back down, he wasn't needed. No reason to invade your privacy if it's not needed. But there are always a minimum of two people available to respond. If I'm with a post-play sub then I can't answer the call, which is why he is also available. If he's driving someone home, then I'm available."

I reached for Master Bailey and he laughed and pulled me into a hug. "Thank you," I whispered into his neck. I knew he took good care of us, but I hadn't realized the lengths he went to.

He gave me a squeeze but then tipped my chin. "What happened? Are you in pain?"

"No. No, Master Bailey. I needed David. It just hit me so hard. I didn't get to hug him or anything before we came up here."

David slid me back along the couch and against his hard chest. Nuzzling the back of my neck. "I'm sorry, sweet. That was my fault. You did say you wanted to touch me."

"I just suddenly felt horrible," I admitted.

"Let me check you over, and then he can get you home," Carol said kindly, and I lay back down as she examined me. She passed David the Aloe Vera for my chest and stomach and quickly printed out the report.

Master Bailey and David guided me down the stairs and helped me dress, and I spent the journey back to my apartment wrapped in his arms. It was incredibly late. Or early depending on your point of view.

We didn't talk as we went home. Just snuggled together, even taking the elevator in silence.

Into my apartment and I was guided to the bathroom, then both of us smelling minty fresh David slowly undressed me, then himself. Every now and then one or the other of us would take each other's face and press a tender kiss, almost reverent, to the others lips. Then we would smile and continue undressing, still in silence.

It wasn't until we were both in bed that we finally spoke. I was laying on my back and David arranged himself alongside me. I think we were both just amazed and relieved to be able to look our fill.

"God, I missed you," he finally said, pressing another sweet kiss to my lips.

When he tried to pull back I reached up and cupped the back of his head, holding him to me for a few moments before letting him go.

"Drew's looking forward to meeting you," I said. "But when I talked everything through with him, he was totally in Robbie's corner." I was concerned at the flash of pain in David's eyes. "What? I thought you guys were okay now?"

"We are," he reassured me quickly. "We are. It's just, I've never had a falling out like that with him. We've always been two sides of the same coin. It really scared me, I'm not gonna lie."

I lazily tangled my fingers in his. "I hated not being able to see you, or hold you, or comfort you."

"Or fuck me," he added cheekily.

"Oh excuse me, I wasn't aware that was an option!"

David cracked up, "It's really not."

I grinned briefly. "Robbie did the right thing. He was protecting us really, but I hate that it made things hard between you. I think though, if we had been with each other we would have been totally over-sexed. Having to talk. I know you much better than I would have done."

"I think you're right," David admitted. "Even so, I don't want to be separated like that again. Or to lie to my family, or you to yours. And I don't ever want Robbie to look at me that way again."

"It was only three or four days though, in the end?"

David hummed. "We talked about four days after he kicked you out. But he was still really off until after he saw you at the third round in Paris."

"Oh. I thought you had spoken by then."

"I tried to explain to Robbie, but, I don't know," he sighed. "I just couldn't get the words out. Then you're standing there in the middle of a busy competition just telling him exactly how it is and apart from a little too much detail, he was like 'Well if you had explained it like Armenia did, that you were basically just both a little kinky, I wouldn't have been so upset!' But Christ. What if someone had overheard you?"

I smirked. "I bet you were trying to explain it while also sounding all dominant and masterful, but that's misleading."

"Robbie said I made myself sound like a total dick."

"Whereas, when he snuck into my room after the third round for further clarity, I made it clear that it wasn't causing pain that doms enjoy. It's the feeling of power from someone being willing to submit to the possibility of pain."

"He snuck into your room?"

"Hmmmm. He had further questions. It was a late finish so he was heading back to London the next morning. We had a good chat."

"About me?"

"Well, it started off about you, but we soon moved on to more interesting topics, like dance!" I giggled when his fingers lightly grazed my side. Then sighed when his lips pressed against my abs, making the muscles quiver.

"I can feel the heat coming off your skin. Was it too much?"

"No, it was perfect," I glanced down at my flushed skin. "It will be fine by the morning."

"Do you want some more Aloe-Vera?"

I smiled a sleepy yes, and was soon stretching idly under David's gently caressing fingers. The cool gel soothing my skin.

"Look at you. You're practically purring," David murmured. Then laughed when a tentative sweep of his fingertips over my nipple made me hiss. "Yep, definitely part feline."

I was almost asleep when he came back from washing his hands in the bathroom. Grumbling a complaint when I tried to snuggle in and he turned me the wrong way.

"Cuddle," I whinged.

"You're too sore, I'll spoon you," he insisted, and settled me down, pulled tight against him. His lips pressed to my neck.

I was drifting when he murmured, "I don't suppose you've ever considered living in the country?"

"Where'n country?" I slurred.

"Somewhere pretty, with good transport links and access to London. Like, maybe the Cotswolds?"

I smiled into the pillow. "I might have thought about it," I admitted.

"And?"

"I could possibly be persuaded."

"Persuasion mode engaged," David confirmed in a quiet robotic voice, pressing his lips against my skin again.

Smiling, I pulled his arm a little tighter around me and slipped into sleep.

Safe and content.

1...5678910