All Comments on 'Dangerous Temptations'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Sounds like a great start

There will be another chapter or two, right?

Unless you know a person well you never know what might happen, as this story dramatically points out!

Hope she doesn't suffer much more. She already suffered enough. And then kicked out of her home, too? Roland is not an overly compassionate man, is he?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
not terribly compasionate, commentator?

lets see, his wife takes a fling and it goes bad. what is roland supposed to do?

so he put her up in their home until she can get an apartment, and then put her up in the apartment while he thinks things thru. is that harsh? don't think so - he seems reasonable so far. the pretty young live in maid? believeable.....

you seem to forget, commentator, that despite what happened to the wife that she was the wrongful party. she set out to make him a cuckold. he has to decide if he wants to trust her again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
DON"T AGREE WITH TWO OTHER COMENTS

She set out to fuck another guy, and the fact that it turned into a nightmare is not the husbands fault. She set out to make him a cuckold. What would u of have done if ur wife told u that she was raped, but that she had set out to fuck him or them willingly. She hasn't sufer enough and even though she was raped, she deserved it for trying to cheat on her husband. Yeah u have probably guessed it, i am a vindictive person. I don't believe in giving a cheater a second chance as alot of u will agree with me. Just my two cents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well Conceived and Pleased For

your first use of an editor. Great progress and a sound decision on your part.

As to the story, he rescued her from her decided upon situation. She lied and carried out an attempt to seek the favors and affection of another man after careful consideration. Amazing how one can justify just about anything if they try isn't it.

His respense was rightous and fair. Perhaps more than normal for a spouse so effended. Time may heal her decision to disrespect him but each are branded for life due to her actions especially after a lengthy consideration as to spend time with another man for any reason.

Thanks Author - glad to have you back and pleased for the use of an editor - multiple languages are a real hurdle. Your theme of marital consequence is also very appreciated as it puts forth some reality into this site.

with high Regard

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardalmost 19 years ago
You can't seem to win!!! lol

Ok so you pacify the Loving Wives Nazis.

Wife gets punished IN and out of her affair, by her husband and her 'man'

Husband gets a good payback on the man.

And a pretty young thing as well.

LYN's are all 'yahoo!'

Then the Romantics in the crowd (and I am usually one of them so don't go blasting me) jump on ya for not being kind to her!

Jes!

The thing is sometimes it can't be fixed. Sometimes people do move on. And at times others hang around and wait.

I don't think the husband is doing anything wrong now, he's getting on with his life. Deciding if he should leave. Sorta a trial seperation.

As for the wife, she's clinging at straws.

"Even when she was replaced in the bed, her hope was that Roland after some time should miss her in so many other ways that he asked her to come back."

Now don't tell me that aint desperation. Jes. Self esteme -20 and falling. And while NO ONE deserves to be raped, the rest of what happened to her was earned by her and her actions.

Does the rape have something to do with her desperation? Yup. And her 'white knight' saved her. So she is clinging to that.

But she has to move on. And so does he.

Great story Winterfrog.

romaq7705romaq7705almost 19 years ago
perfect ending

great story! no other ending but a divorce. ok. so she was raped! that's bad. but why did she get raped? well, she wanted to cheat on her husband.

technically she didn't cheat with the sex she got, she cheated just the same. cheating starts with intent. she had intent. she followed through. worse, despite the rape and blackmail, she tried to lie to her husband. she confessed only when she had no way out. she chose to have more faith on the word of her rapists and blackmailers than her husband. her husband should divorce her for her stupidity.

great work as always. keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Needs an ending

I love your work. I usually like the happy ending, but either way we need a clear ending. Please add part two.

MinigalesMinigalesalmost 19 years ago
Where is the end?

Good story as usual, but missing an end. You could have ended it in one sentence or you need to add a full chapter.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
dangerous temptations? or mindless stupidity?

if i were seeking extra marital activities and a few females happen to get hold of me and made me do extra things, okay, so one's ugly as hell!, do i then complain that i've been raped or made to engage in acts i did not consent to? sure!,,, but it'd tickle a hell of a lot of people, won't it?, such sheer idiocy!

i mean, come on, are such activities (and their darker repercussions) just "dangerous temptations" or are they simple, mindless stupidity? (i mean, simple stupidity is not enough, because on a daily basis we do some rather stupid things; but we don't consciously try to out-do ourselves in the engagement in those stupid things, do we?; well, the fictitious woman in this story does)

the husband should not observe the tears, ask her to move out for a few weeks, and then says she's suffered enough and drive over to her place ready to hug, kiss, and make up! THAT would be truly surpass mindless stupidity for sure!

help her get some medical and psychological help, though; but that should not stop the guy from moving on, rebuilding his life with another person worthy of his love, time, and trust. and if a woman's in the guy's shoe, she too should move on,,, why are people so stupid? lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
this woman fcheated once and was going back again

she put herself in harm way to be with the man she cheated with.hubby finds out,now he kicks ass and put her ass to the curve.this a dumb lady and the people who can't see she wanted eric at all cost to her marriage.she is no heroine because she got rape,she was looking for eric to have her his way.eric isn't her husband.do you understand this lying and deceitful woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I liked the husband's

firmness and deciveness!

I've got a feeling the "housekeeper" might stay around a long time!

Nice story!

DJ

grizbearmtgrizbearmtover 17 years ago
Excellent Characterizations

Now that I think I have read all of your stories, I must say I like your style of thinking. You have a talent for seeing the consequences that actions have and you are not afraid of getting to the point.

Your characters have personality, volume and consistency.

Though I’m sure that your English writing skills are better than most of your landsmen, I truly wish I understood Swedish, so that I could read your writing in your native language. With the qualities you show in your writings in a foreign language, what must they be in your native tongue? Unfortunately Swedish is not a language I understand. English and German are the only ones I will profess to be able to speak.

So from one foreigner to another, thank you very much for sharing your stories with us. I enjoyed them all. Please continue posting more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good Story

Thanks Winterfrog. This one is good. At least the husband took care of the situation like a man. --- Thor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
good story, but no ending

good story, very entertaining, but incomplete. lacked any kind of ending. since it is only a half story, i'll give you a half score.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great story

great story exactly what should happen to a cheating spouse, no talk no hate just goodbye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ummm

so what happened then ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A heap of iliterate crap !!!

One of the worst incomprehensible SHIT story ever. Maybe you should go back to your job toilet cleaning, frog.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Written by an idiot.

Nearly illiterate and mindless.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Okay

You wrote another decent story using yet another theme often used in these stories. Good job. Get real, anony mouses. This is just another fiction story and not bad as told Winterfrog style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWormcock is so stupid

she got hit by a coffee cup and told the police she'd been mugged

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
STUPIDITY RANKS WITH RECKLESSNESS

when relationships are involved. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why would Roland want her back

She deliberately set out on an obvious dangerous path to adultery and lied consistently to her husband all along the way. At one point she forward to having sex in her affair and never once thought whether what she was doing was right or ethical or fair to her spouse. There must have been obvious clues along the way that man who stole her affection was a pervert and a womanizer. Why couldn't she see those signs ? Her gullibilty was the main reason other than ellicit lust for her actions.

Roland knowing how easy it was for her to betray their marriage and their vows and disprect him, why would he ever want her back. did she change just because of the sexual blackmail ?

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Wishing won't make it so -

She was stupid and paid heavily -

She courted disaster and lost -

Not sure what the right answer is - she never wanted to let it go too far and so no malice - BUT - stupid is as stupid does

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
There is no respect

why take her back ? once a cheat always a cheat, she can never really love again she is used goods, he can and he should but with a woman,but not the ex because she ain't a woman any more shes a slut, and they have no value, not in a good world.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
NO MATTER WHAT ONE IS

when there is a problem....Handle it with justice, TK U MLJ LV NV

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
Cheaters deserve punishment but not abuse.

The story was good because predators got their just desserts. Abusing people especially woman and children is unacceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hanging

the end kinda leaves you hanging

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
Of course

He should divorce the cheating cunt. She went on her "date" with the express purpose of cheating with a complete stranger. Just because it ended badly for her, well that's too bad. She wasn't complaining when Eric was finger fucking her in front of a complete stranger, while watching porn. On the contrary, she quite enjoyed it, and was turned on. If Eric and Frank had been more patient and subtle in their approach, then she would happily have fucked them both, and would probably have come back eagerly. She wasn`t too worried about her family or about raping her husband`s feelings when she was setting up her fuck date, so she got exactly what she deserved.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
Also

As others here have already said, she went into this whole situation with her eyes wide open. She carefully considered the pros and cons and SHE decided to go ahead and cheat. Don`t forget, she had already cheated by this time, having let strangers rub on her and feel her up at the conference. She engaged in "some hugging and kissing" with Eric at that conference, and she was already saying how much better than her husband he was - better dancer, more gentlemanly.

Then she put more trust and faith in the word of a complete stranger - a rapist and blackmailer - than her own husband. AGAIN, she considered the pros and cons - do I tell my husband and MAYBE get divorced, or do I come back for more rape and beating, on the promise of THE RAPIST that he will leave her alone afterwards? And, unbelievably, she chose the word of her attackers over her faith in her husband! So she decided to lie to her hubby AGAIN, because, hey, the dummy always trusted and believed her before! And what would be the outcome in the unlikely event Eric did leave her alone, and nobody caught her in a lie? Probably she would have even less respect for her husband, blaming him for the rape, (because he didn`t read her mind and see her plan to cheat and come to her rescue) and she would cheat again, only being more careful and discerning the next time.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 10 years ago
Phil2215 got it right

OK, she agreed to fuck a guy in a situation where it was likely to be a one time think. Bad girl, bad bad girl!

Then she was brutally raped repeatedly, humiliated and terrified. The story might better have gone into the effect such trauma would have had on her. The ending I thought was simple minded.

This is an early Winerfrog, and he has gotten much better.

Chilley

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
WHEN ONE AGGRIVATES GOD AND A BIKER

who should the cheater fear the worst. TK U MLJ LV NV

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
She deserved the good fucking by the two men for being an idiot.

Not the beatings and other abuse. What a fool. I thought her husband was gentle with her and he did the right thing by moving her out. Probably he will divorce her and she deserves it. What was it, 12 years they had been married and she gets talked into driving 40 km and having sex? Maybe she can get a job as a fool somewhere.

Good story.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
TOO MANY COMMENTS SPOIL THE MORAL

and the sower must reap. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She should be

Divorced

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fuck her

She intended to cheat, I'd have taken her straight to the cops and left her their on my way to a lawyers

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Fat chance

I don't think he plans to take.her back.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Stupid story but

VD? OK but rape kit bruised body police etc

Not a bad club but suddenly they are bad assed bikers

She is stupid but husband spending way more than he should on toy so he can revel in bad boy Image is ok?

Grow up! Want to be real bad ass USMC grunt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
She passed away

30 years later...still hoping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
12 months later

Frank and Eric were thrown out of a moving van, in front of the local hospital. Their injuries were horrendous. All their fingers and toes had been removed, they had been castrated and had their cocks cut off, their tongues cut out and their eyes removed. It was lucky they survived. They had also been rapped with a baseball bat and their bowels had been ruptured.

You see, they had not learned their lesson and as soon as their injuries had healed they resumed their activities. After several months they rapped the wrong woman. Her father, the National President of The Hells Angels swore revenge for what had been done to his daughter, the apple of his eyes. They took Eric and Frank to a deserted warehouse. The torture lasted days.

Frank died of his injuries but Eric spent the next 30 years in a care facility regretting his decisions.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Fantasy, but fun.

The more realistic ending is the husband does time in prison.

There is something to be said for separating when one spouse does what she did, but her actual betrayal was a 6, maybe a 7, on a scale of 1 to 10. The sex was not voluntary, although the hugging and kissing the first night was and the lies were. She was not a good wife, but she might have understood her actions and never repeated them. Tough call.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Okay story

Too sheltered of a female gets adventuresome. Since she ran into a scumbag, Eric, she kind of got by easy with one incident. If he had been reasonable she might have ended in a full blown affair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Whore

Got exactly what she deserved. She went there to fuck, and that was what she got. Her problem is that she didn't enjoy it. If she had, she would have gone back eagerly.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 2 years ago

@Just Words

Hmm Frank and Eric aren't going to the police. they are rapist who film their acts

Even if they went to the police, good chance the DA wouldn't charge the husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Obviously early 'Toad with the unfamiliarity with the English language. But damn original and a proper toasting for all who deserved it. One of the best I have read on this site.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainalmost 2 years ago

Writer dropped the ball again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I strongly disagree that the villains were properly toasted! Any HD gang would be much more destructive. Hammers would be used on body parts. Sex would be a distant memory. Fingers

would be crushed, thumbs destroyed. All these wimps did was destroy some easily replaced or fixed items and spanked their little tushies. two weeks later they were conning women and blackmailing them. An unsatisfactory punishment and weak ending. Winterfrog is however an author that I have enjoyed in his other efforts. You can almost hear his Scandanavian accent, which is cool.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous