Dangers of a Seductive Stepmom

Story Info
Can the best day of your life be the worst day of your life?
3.1k words
3.44
12.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hihoget
hihoget
23 Followers

Fists clenched, hair disheveled, my stepmom barges into the balcony. Her elegant dress stands out against the somber plants and grey sky.

Stepmom Isabella, another cute woman, who couldn't care less about my dad. Two cigarette stubs roll over to her high heels, and thunder rumbles in the distance. She realizes she isn't alone.

"Hey, Ricky!" I get a glimpse of her beautiful cleavage above her blouse. Her suspiciously sweet smile oozes seductive power. "Are you excited for your Dad's party?"

Is she going to beguile me? I am the heir to the empire after all. She twirls her hair and comes closer to me. I back off till my spine touches the railing. Her perfume gets stronger, and her breasts hover a centimeter from me.

She playfully touches my arms and says, "I have some plans for the evening. Take care of your Dad till then."

I look at her go. She leaves me with a bulge in my pants. I have to follow her.

Now that she is part of the family, I should provide her with extra security. I wait for her to leave, dash to my car, and start tailing her.

She stops at a dim alley and walks in. What's she up to? Is it safe? Unsure, I take a coin out and toss it. Shit.

I follow her, avoiding empty soda cans and taking cover behind trash bins. Her beautiful legs and thick curvy hips dance between the narrow graffiti-covered walls of the alley, moving to the tune of distant club music. I eye her up and down, craving the subtlest glimpse of her ass, jiggling with each step. I feel another bulge in my pants. My predatory stalking and dark jacket would arise suspicion in anyone. I'm not sure if she noticed me. She disappears into the club. Should I follow her? I toss the coin again. Thank god.

"Did you follow me yesterday?" she asks. My dad's party is in full swing in the hotel. Sparkling chandeliers and elegant decorations scream sophistication. There's live music and champagne bottles to accompany it.

"I know it'll feel different without your mom around as your dad married a younger woman, but you could hang out with me anytime." Her flowy kimono-style robe contrasts with my sharp suit. I don't completely trust her, but I'd rather spend time with her than with my dad's acquaintances.

"Personally I'd like to have a much closer relationship with you. I didn't get a chance to know your mom, but your dad had some... strong opinions about her."

"Is that so?"

"He told she didn't let you hang out with girls. Is that true? I know what sex-freaks boys your age are. You would have had a string of girls dying to be with you."

She's younger and much more understanding than my mom, but my stepmom grossly overestimated my prowess with girls. "Is it too weird, us talking about this?"

"I don't mind it," I say, so she teases, "How many girls have you been with... sexually?" Yikes. With a busty body like hers, she would have no shortage of men wrapped around her fingers. "I never found the perfect girl," I chuckle, hoping to ditch this topic.

"I kind of had a clue. Making your name as a young man is hard. I know everyone has their pace and priorities. But remember, you need to get some experience before you find your perfect girl."

She looks around and smacks her lips. "Let's go to my hotel room and come back at lunch."

Right now she's the perfect girl I really want to be with.

Her room has a large bed covered with smooth silk sheets and plush pillows. Soft love music is playing in the background. I blush. She shuts the door and sultrily says, "Are you ready...?"

She looks at me embarrassed and undoes her belt, revealing the top beneath her outer robe. I freeze.

Then she bursts out laughing, asking, "What happened? Come here."

She sits on the bed and pats it. I feel my heart thumping. "Didn't you have any girlfriends?" I pause and she scooches a little closer. Her breasts touch me, and a jolt of electricity goes through me. Didn't she notice it? Her robe dangles tantalizingly on the edge of her shoulder. I ramble in panic, "I had one... There was this... I had a crush..." She puts her hands on my arm. I look at her and she smiles, and somehow it calms me down.

"It was the day of the General Proficiency Exam. I got a call that this girl met with an accident. We were the only responsible adults in our tuition who didn't party and studied hard, and we prepared for the exam closely. She had no emergency contacts and even her parents lived outside. They called me as I was on speed dial. The bell rang and I had to go for the exam. I quickly messaged my parents and entered. However, I couldn't focus on the exam and left midway."

"I reached the hospital to see her, and fortunately, my parents were there. My mom was really unhappy about me leaving the exam and took it upon herself to sabotage my relationship with this girl." Stepmom's phone buzzes with a text, '2 done.' "Yet, we repeated the year and got close."

Stepmom catches me looking at her cleavage through her top. Her first button is always undone. I quickly avert my gaze. She says nothing. She has a rosy perfume on. The music in the room changes. I look at her face, and her eyes softly peer into mine.

"Then one day, she texted she would be leaving the town. She wanted to meet for one last time, and we decided to meet a day before her flight. Then my mom ruined everything."

"What happened?" she gets closer.

"On the day of the meet, my mom went into a fit. I threatened to leave home if her hysteria continued which calmed her down. She returned with a shopping list, telling me I can go if I get all the items on it. I took the list with suspicion but agreed. As soon as I stepped out of the home, I got a message. It looked like a bikini, and the caption was, 'I am alone at home...' Images of her in that skimpy bikini flooded my mind, and I sprinted to the nearby mart."

"I began gathering all items as soon as I reached. This was one big list. I dashed from one end of the store to another. Then I got another message. It was a close-up of her face. Her eyes had a sharp black outline, and she was pouting with her plump red lips. The text said, 'Eagerly waiting...' I immediately put a pack of condoms in my pocket and dashed with all the items to the exit counter."

"I entered my home, handed everything to mom, and went to my room to get dressed up. I heard a tiny click, and all color faded from my face. My mom locked me inside! She argued I got a different flavor of toilet cleaner. Simultaneously, I got another message. It was her petite round bottom that she clicked from below her skirt. She wore the same bikini, and the text said, 'Can't wait to see you...'"

My stepmom's face looks so mature, and beautiful.

"You know, she wanted the Jasmine-scented KF Toilet Cleaner, which had a big poster outside my home. For 2 continuous months, it reminded me how my mom made me miss out on my last chance to see her. She left with her parents the next day."

"Do you have any images of her? Any normal ones?" She asks. I chuckle and flick through my gallery and show her. "Lysa, with a y... interesting name. And she's beautiful." I look at a strand of hair that casually dangles on stepmom's face.

Another message comes. '1 done, 3 pending'. I ask her what it means. She says, "It's a personal project." I don't read too much into it and continue, "That's why I decided not to make any girlfriends till I move out of that wretched controlling home."

In a dark room across the world, multiple monitors and tangled cables operate amidst a faint hum of machines. The hackers' fingers dance on the keyboard with concentrated precision. Donning a hoodie, they blend into their caffeinated environment. All they need is the answer to the final question.

"So, do you have a crush on someone?" she asks. She gets up and removes her robe, revealing her black skirt for the first time. Her sexy knee-highs pull tight around her calves. My eyes move from her heels to her toned legs and thick thighs. She continues, "I hope we can be intimate about our feelings with each other."

I am loving how excruciatingly close we are right now. How I want to cum on her legs, unaware that there is a tiny microphone behind the bed and hackers already know the biggest exam I failed and the brand I despise. Updating my 3rd security answer from Lysa to Isabella was what stood between me and total destitution.

"I'll do you one better." she says. "I'll tell you about my first meeting with your dad, and you will have to tell me all about your crush. Deal?" I nod my head.

"He had lowered me onto his bed and whispered, 'Take care.' I didn't know how I remembered it. I was discharged from the local hospital after my skiing injuries and had been asleep here for the last 2 days."

"I woke up in his warm and luxurious snow cottage. The crackling fireplace gave a gentle glow to the room. A hot cocoa mug awaited me. The plush cushions and fur blankets on my bed, and the serene winter wonderland outside the window made me feel so cozy..."

She pauses. "It may not be a good idea. You are my stepson. I don't want you to think poorly of me."

"No, no, tell me." I fail to mask my desperation. "I've never had anyone who I could talk so freely with."

"Really? It's so heartwarming. I'm glad you think that way."

"It was probably the medicines I had or the fact that I hadn't gotten myself off in the last month because of my breakup. I couldn't control how turned on I was, so I put the cushion under me and began grinding it." I am surprised at how candid stepmom is.

"First I rode it in several positions, then I removed my pajamas and panties so that I could slide my naked... my naked... pussy over it. The crumpled fabric grazed my insides and left me dripping on it." I have a feeling she is reliving it now, and that's turning me on.

"Then your dad entered the room in his rugged attire with hat, scarf, and gloves. I let out an involuntary moan. He looked at me in surprise and turned to leave, but I jumped out of my bed and hugged his back. I put one hand on his manly chest and moved the other down to his... penis... and he got quite stiff."

She looks at my bulge, "You are a lot like him... Do you feel alright? Should I even continue?" I nod my head with a blush and she smiles.

"Then I made him lie on the bed and undid his pants. I slowly slid my pussy up and down his shaft, titillating it until he couldn't take it anymore. He groaned and moaned as I teased and tormented him."

"Finally, I slid him in very very slowly. My tight little pussy clung to every inch of his cock. He grabbed my breasts, trying to resist the pleasure. I took my cushion and pressed it on his face. It was damp with my scents and juices, and it made him lose all control. He shot all his hot load inside me, which flooded out onto him."

She touches the tip of my cock and shows strings of liquid between her fingertip and thumb, and bursts into laughter. "Look how wet it is... want me to taste it?" It's hard to tell if she's serious or playing with me.

"Come on your turn now. Tell me about your crush. And don't worry, we can share everything with each other." I stutter and pause. Can I risk the relationship with my stepmom?

"Okay, let me change the question. What would you like to do to your crush?"

"I would talk to her and-" She puts her cool finger on my lips. "Tell me what you'd really do to her." I get harder as she asserts herself.

"I'll... I'll make her bend over..." She bends over, her ass protrudes from her skirt. I catch a faint glimpse of her red panties. "What next?"

"I... I'll... I'll press my cock against her." She lowers her hips onto my lap, pressing my cock. "Like this?" She moves it over and over, making me harder and harder. I have craved her ass for so long, and with each grinding my cock grows more sensitive. "Then?" she asks.

"I'll suck on her breasts." She takes my hands and puts them on her soft round breasts. "How hard?" she asks, pushing my fingers deep, still grinding me with her ass. I start light but start squeezing them harder with each grind, making her moan. I move one hand down onto her panties. It was textured and damp.

She gets up and turns around and sits on my lap again, this time facing me.

I lean ahead to kiss her lips, but she pushes my head into her breasts. Her perfume overpowers me, and she shakes my face side-by-side, squishing her breasts one after other on my face. Her second top button was in my mouth, and only when she takes my head off her breasts does she notice the drool I left there. She dexterously unbuttons her top and throws it off. I look hypnotically at her bra - red and textured, like her panties.

"What next?" she asks. I slide my hands into her hair and gently pull her towards me till our lips touch. Her breasts press against my chest. I start to suck on her lips, first the lower one, then the upper one. Her tongue touches mine, and swirls around it.

"If you tell me your crush's name, I'll make this an afternoon you'll never forget!" Being chased by her gave me a wild rush. My cock was already on the brink. "What if I don't?" I ask provocatively. Her demeanor changes. She gets up and sits on the floor in front of me. She undoes the buttons of my pant. I quickly take my coat off. My cock struggles to get out of my underwear and she looks at it. "I have ways to get your secrets out..."

She grazes her fingertips on the bulb of my cock. "Imagine how it would feel if I moved my hands into your underwear and grab your cock..." My cock jerks out some more precum. She raises her eyebrows. "I'm going to seduce your cock with slow strokes and rapid jerks... then, as you reach at the edge, I'll stop, and repeat this again... how long will you be able to endure this?" She slides my underwear down and my cock pops out of it, moist with all the precum. "Look how desperate you are, balls sloshing with cum, at the whims of my palms and fingers... Would you like to... fill my mouth?"

Her luscious lips glisten red. Her face has the assurance of a lioness toying with a mouse. "You just need to give me a name..." she slides those lips onto my moist cock head. I moan, desperate for her to speed up, but she draws the blowjob out. I fall back on the soft bed, legs dangling at the edge, unable to control myself. My body contorts at different places as pleasure gushes through it. Her tongue swirls around my cock the way it did around my tongue, and her lips dawdle up and down the shaft.

I put my hands on her head, but she intercepts midway and locks her fingers with mine. Her white nail polish shines as I sigh uncontrollably. "I would hate to ruin your orgasm... don't you want to experience the ecstasy of cumming for your stepmom?" She moves down and kisses my balls. "Mmm... I hope you are not too sensitive down here..."

I couldn't control my body anymore, and I desperately need to jerk off! Each of her licks sends a tingle up my pelvis. "You're much stronger than your father... It would be a shame to ruin your orgasm... If only I could reward your persistence..."

"YOU!!" I yell. "You are my crush. I've had my crush on you since the day dad brought you home!" My cock reaches the point of explosion, but she stops her licking. Instead, she puts my hands over her head. I claw into her hair and push her head onto my cock. I lose all control and shove my cock deep into her mouth, till the tip hits the back of her throat.

Her tongue moves in whatever space it could manage. She grabs my thighs, and cum bursts out of my cock. I shove it all down her throat. She looks at me desperately, tears forming in her eyes. I empty my balls in ten thrusts. Consciousness returns, and I sit up. She stands up, and I look at her face, disheveled hair, cum drops on lips, and tears in eyes.

"I'm so sorry," I say, and I bring her face near mine and kiss her lips. It feels a little different, and before I realise, she unloads all my cum into my mouth. "Isn't it delicious!?"

I don't know what came over me, I guzzled the cum down. At that moment, I could have guzzled anyone's cum.

She gets another text. 'We're in.' it says, and she smiles. She picks up her clothes and puts them on, while I drop exhausted on the bed. "Let's keep this from your dad. It will be our little secret," she says, "and don't forget to come to the party!"

I dressed up and joined my stepmom at the party, and dad joined us. We had lunch together, and she danced with my dad.

Then dad got a call and had to leave, and we were left with each other for a moment. The party ended and she slid her room key to me and whispered, "I need your cock inside me..."

That was the last I saw stepmom. Our company got hacked. All the money got transferred into untraceable accounts. The police had been contacted and have been unable to trace her or her associates so far. Even if they do, I suspect we'll not see that money again.

I don't know what to feel... but I don't need any more moms in my life.

hihoget
hihoget
23 Followers