All Comments on 'Dangles'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy15 days ago

Sometimes, JB44, I think you are showing off!

5

johntcookseyjohntcooksey15 days ago

Love blooms amidst and in spite of ugliness. Sad, but ultimately sweet and satisfying. The Charlie and Theresa rutting interlude near the end is a well placed comic diversion in the wake of Dottie’s tragedy. An enjoyable read . Thanks very much.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster115 days ago

Five stars for this great JimBob story.

I am always amazed at how many of his characters have histories in so many of his other stories... to read JimBob, you really need a scorecard to keep track of the players !

Thanks for another enjoyable read.

Davester37Davester3715 days ago

Johntcooksey hit it straight on! I love how you can be tender, tragic, and hilarious all in the same story. Your settings and characters appeal even to this ignorant yankee. That’s a real talent.

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

Rainyday493Rainyday49315 days ago

Sweet. Makes the raunchy aspects even better.

amadthonamadthon15 days ago

Great story, never expected to see Hop Su and Hop Dan again! The story was fun, emotional and arousing all at once.

Cracker270Cracker27015 days ago

How did Dottie die

wmjm54wmjm5414 days ago

Another gem.

steppinontoessteppinontoes14 days ago

Another great story from one of the masters

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Man what a great story! I couldn’t stop reading until I was finished. Five stars! Thanks for sharing your stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Too difficult to read. Sentences like, Bob snapped. "That? That's your money. "That's yours, make no sense with That?, and there are too many of them. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

You fucking rock. You write real life relatable stories complete with local vernacular. The death and funeral scene particularly tug at one's heart strings. BoydPercy's comment nailed it; sometimes you're just showing off. 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

TexWardTexWard14 days ago

New JimBob story day is always a good day...

Loved this one

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinder14 days ago

JB, Charlie's so messed up, he's my hero!!! "Oh, oh God, Mommy, I love you"

I LOVE that kid! :) Wonderful story. 5 Stars, Sir!

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducah14 days ago

Olivia’s piercing scene was the definition of erotica. Merci beaucoup.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Just a correction..The Rutles, not Rudles..

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar12 days ago

Great characters, story and dialogue. 5* I love your work.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

LOVE IT.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion10 days ago

Loved the story. Lots of ups and downs emotionally but the biggest was Dottie not coming home after her court ordered visitation with her mother and then Billy putting the football in the casket with Dottie. That was hard to read.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Pretty average.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.