Dangles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, I am so sorry about your sister," Jackie said.

"She, she was so..." Olivia tried to say, then burst into wails.

"Yeah. She was definitely a little sweetie," Jackie agreed, his own tears sliding down his face as he held Olivia tightly.

"But, need tell you something," Jackie said after Olivia ceased sobbing.

"What?" Olivia mumbled against his chest.

"Dottie? I mean, one minute she's there and then she's just gone?" Jackie said. "Man! Olivia, I need tell you, I love you. I was scared tell you anything but then Dottie, well, I ain't letting another minute go by I don't tell you I love you."

"I love you too," Olivia mumbled into his chest.

When she returned to her dorm room, Olivia was saddened to see that Simone had moved out. She smiled sadly; Simone had left her pair of Surewill Snake series sunglasses on Olivia's desk. Trying the expensive sunglasses on, Olivia checked her reflection and nodded. She looked good with the glasses, and they fit fairly well.

The final game of the season was an away game. A heavy snow fell on the Wallchester stadium. In their white jerseys and white pants and white helmets with cardinal red ULD on the sides of the helmets, the ULD Storm players were nearly invisible. Olivia sat in the living room with Billy and Marie flanking her. Clarice spent much of her time in the kitchen and Robert and Bobby took the two recliners.

"The final score was 3 to 7, ending the season for the ULD Storm. They had needed to win their game and have the Myndee Blue Jays lose at home to the Missouri River State Pioneers if they hoped to advance to a bowl game.

Lose or not, Olivia and the Begnaud family were joined by several dozens of enthusiastic ULD Storm chasers in the parking lot that night. The two buses had picked up the dejected team from the St. Ann Parish Municipal Airport. They could hear the buses horns blaring and then the powerful headlights swept the parking lot as the buses rumbled in. The players were mobbed as they stepped off of the buses; it was hard to tell that they had lost the game.

"Hey baby," Olivia smiled when Jackie picked her up in his arms.

"Hey Sweetheart," Jackie agreed.

"I love you," he said, kissing her.

"Love you too," she said when he put her onto the ground again.

**..**

Jackie knew he loved Livvy. He loved spending time with her. He loved holding her hand as they walked through the campus of the University of Louisiana at DeGarde. He loved sneaking quick little kisses, quick little fondles of her flesh.

The first time he saw Olivia fully nude in Room 114 in the Acadiana Motel, Jackie knew he'd never be complete without Livvy Brown. The silver dangles shone against her caramel skin, highlighting her dark brown areolae and hard nipples. Her hairless mound was bisected by a glint of purplish pink inner lips and a silver glint. Tasting her nectar, Jackie was addicted immediately. When she sucked him to completion, swallowing all he had to give, Jackie promised her his undying love for the rest of eternity.

"Condom. You might be saying you going love me forever, but..." Olivia demanded, laying back against the mound of foam rubber pillows.

Olivia groaned in pleasure as Jackie thrust his latex covered cock into her, causing her clitoral piercing to drag and rub deliciously against her clit. His large hands squeezed her breasts, causing her nipple piercings to rasp back and forth, sending shivers throughout her body.

After filling a second condom, Jackie actually brought up the idea of marriage. Livvy stopped toying with his heavy balls and looked deeply into his eyes.

"Baby? You know, they're all kind ignorant people out there," she said quietly. "They ain't going be all that happy; seeing a white boy and a black girl together."

"So? Uh, think I'm big enough scare most of them away," Jackie said, flexing his muscles.

"Know what? Yeah, I'm big enough too," Livvy decided.

She got onto hands and knees. Jackie positioned her at the foot of the bed and stood behind her. Thrusting his condom covered cock into her from behind caused the nipple dangles to sway and tug. Her clitoral piercings tugged and swayed. Before his third thrust into her, Livvy was grunting in orgasm.

At Christmas, Livvy received an engagement ring from Jackie Begnaud. She wasn't expecting a ring and was stunned into silence. Looking around at the expectant faces of the Begnaud family, Livvy could only nod her head in acceptance.

"Oh! Oh, I need call my Mom," Livvy realized after she and Jackie shared a kiss.

"Y'all, this, this better not be another football," Billy said, picking up another gaily wrapped oblong present.

"Replace the one you gave to Dottie," Marie said softly.

"I hope she's having fun with mine," Billy smiled sadly.

"You know she is," Livvy said, returning to the small living room. "Miss Linda says 'Merry Christmas' to all y'all."

**..**

Stepping into his homeroom classroom at DeGarde High School the first day of school after the Christmas break, Billy Begnaud saw a new face sitting in the poorly lighted classroom. Apparently, none of the fluorescent bulbs had been swapped out during the long break. No other maintenance had been performed during the Christmas break either.

As was to be expected, the clique of popular girls had clumped together, studiously ignoring the new girl. When Billy entered the room, the clique paused in their chatter and squeals. The new girl looked up from the marred top of her desk at the new arrival.

"Hi Billy!" Alicia Turner simpered, flipping her long brown hair back while also thrusting her chest out.

"Uh huh," Billy shrugged off Alicia's greeting, making a bee-line to the new girl. "Hi, I'm Billy Begnaud. You're new here. Where you from?"

"Hi! I, I'm Dorothy Stitwell. I'm from Commonstead. That's in New Jersey. And, no, don't call me Dot or Dottie; I hate that," the pretty red head chirped.

"Even if I really, really, really love the name Dottie?" Billy smiled, sitting to the girl's left.

Over the red headed pixie's head, Billy could see Alicia and her drones giving him the evil eye. He smirked, using his middle finger to scratch an itch on his nose. This elicited a squeal from Alicia and gasps from her drones.

"Really? Now why would you really, really, really love the name Dottie?" Dorothy asked, thrusting her flat chest toward him, large green eyes peering into his warm brown eyes.

"Hey, you like football?" Billy asked.

"Love, love, love the Buffalo Bills; this is their year, you hear?" Dorothy enthused.

While Billy and Dorothy chatted in their homeroom at DeGarde High School, Charlie Stohl stepped into the ULD campus bookstore to purchase his textbooks for the upcoming spring semester. Looking at the class schedule on his cell phone, he plowed right into Theresa Melancon.

"Fucking idiot!" Theresa yelled. "God! Watch where you're going, huh?"

Theresa had five stainless steel rings threaded along her right eyebrow. She had a nose ring as well. Looking at her ears, which sported nine rings on the left and seven on the right, Charlie just knew the girl had pierced nipples. And the sight of a swastika tattoo peeking out of the ripped collar of her shredded ULD Storm sweatshirt meant that Charlie's mom would love this girl.

"I love you," Charlie blurted out.

"Do what? Whatever, ignorant mother fucker," Theresa continued to heap verbal abuse on the chubby boy as she got to her feet.

Charlie followed her out of the bookstore. Theresa whirled around and threatened to call security if Charlie didn't quit harassing her. With a hot blush and a smile, Charlie asked Theresa if she liked Chinese food.

"You, you, you got to be insane," Theresa spluttered. "Ain't no other explanation; you got to be crazy."

"So, I'll come get you, what? About six thirty; we'll go to Jade Garden then back here; they're showing 'The Rudles-All You Need Is Cash' this whole week," Charlie said.

"What?" Theresa asked.

"It's kind of like a Monty Python kind of thing," Charlie explained. "You're in Murphy's Dorm, right?"

"I, you serious?" Theresa asked.

"Yes," Charlie said, again looking at her tattoos and piercings and odd hairstyle, feeling his manhood swell to full hardness.

"Yeah, six, you said six thirty, right?" Theresa agreed, smiling at the cute boy's enthusiasm.

Charlie was wrong; swastika tattoo or not, Angela did not love Theresa. Theresa also did not love Angela. Between the two women bickering at one another and pulling him into the middle of their screaming matches, Charlie was in heaven. He especially loved when Theresa would mock his Superhero underwear. After threatening to make him wear her panties, Theresa would lay back and pull him into her extremely hairy pussy and whisper in his ear for him to call her 'Mommy.'

"Oh, oh God, Mommy, I love you," Charlie panted, thrusting his unprotected cock into Theresa's very wet pussy.

"Oh, oh, that's it, Baby Boy, fuck Mommy, fuck your mommy, get Mommy good and knocked up with your baby," Theresa cried out in orgasm.

**..**

Jackie wanted to marry Olivia the moment he had his diploma in hand. Upon graduation, he managed to secure a job with PPEDI, Pilot Petroleum Exploration & Development, Inc. Olivia demanded that she would bet married when and only when she had her diploma in hand. With a kiss and smile, Jackie agreed with Olivia.

Of the thirty two sisters and six brothers Olivia had through Bob and Linda New, nineteen sisters and one brother came to the wedding. Linda stood in as Olivia's matron of honor and Bob proudly walked his 'daughter' down the aisle.

Olivia stood next to Jackie, happy tears running down her face as Father Goldbrithe performed the ceremony. Under her virginal white gown and white satin bra, her new large silver hoops tugged and rasped her nipples quite deliciously. The clitoral hoop tugged maddeningly as she stood; she was glad she'd put a panty liner into the crotch of the white satin G-string panties. But she wasn't sure she'd be able to stifle the groan of pleasure that threatened to burst as the rings tugged and rubbed, tugged and rubbed.

"The ring is a symbol of eternity; it has no beginning, it has no end," Father Goldbrithe intoned.

"I know that's right," Olivia thought as she shivered in pleasure.

The End

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my enjoyment. I post them here for your pleasure. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I likewise thank those that take the time to 'Favorite' my works, those that rate my words.

Olivia Brown is introduced in 'The Garbage Queen Pt. 02' in the Novels and Novellas category.

Linda and Bob New are first introduced in 'Kevin's Torment' in the Nonconsent category. Their roles as foster parents is more fully fleshed out in the 'The Garbage King' 'The Garbage Prince' and 'The Garbage Queen' series in the Novels and Novellas category.

Simone Bernard, Olivia's college roommate is introduced in the 'Quantity vs. Inequality' series.

Hop Dan, the tattoo artist is first introduced in 'Nude on a Bear Skin Rug' in the Lesbian Sex category.

Hop Su, the tattoo artist is first introduced in the 'Uneducated' series in the Mature category.

Charlie Stohl, Olivia's boyfriend and Charlie's mother, Angela Stohl are introduced in ''The Garbage Queen Pt. 02' in the Novels and Novellas category.

Freyja Pettitjean, Olivia's 'Sister' is introduced in 'The Garbage King Pt. 01' and continues to appear throughout the King, Prince, and Queen series.

Jordin Sayre, Olivia's sister is introduced in 'The Garbage Queen Pt. 02.'

The Vokine crotchless pantyhose is introduced in '101 Avila Road#A2' in Anal category

Charlie Menendez, Simone's friend in Benhurst, Colorado, is briefly mentioned in the 'Edge of Breaking' series in Lesbian Sex, as well as in 'Nudge' in the Loving Wives category.

The Surewill sunglasses Simone leaves for Olivia are first introduced in 'Mixed Drinks, Bahama Sunset' in the Lesbian Sex category.

Theresa Melancon, the little pin cushion that Charlie falls for is a minor character in 'Five Trailers: Lot B' in the Romance category.

And 'forearmed' instead of 'forewarned' in the Disclaimers at the beginning of this story was an intentional flub. Some readers seem to delight in finding fault so in an effort to make everyone happy, I put in a mistake for those readers to enjoy. You are welcome.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.