All Comments on 'Dani and Ria Ch. 02'

by SerenityInSound

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
mehodge4mehodge4over 2 years ago

please continue the story its getting goog

mehodge4mehodge4over 2 years ago

i love this story you have so many places where to go with it pleas keep it going

pseudoquimpseudoquimover 2 years ago

The tl;dr: I have browsed and read Literotica for almost ten years, and your work is what finally made me make an account to express my appreciation. It's very, very good.

Besides solid and engaging prose, the premise is incredibly alluring and the story does the anticipation it builds justice. It helps that the cis/trans twin pairing, domme style, and descriptions are incredibly relevant to my preferences, enough so that if someone handed me the story and said it was commissioned specifically for me I wouldn't have doubted it.

I'm really glad to see more fantastic writing by (gender)queer creators, and your personal touch and intimate understanding really shines through each paragraph. There was a time when I wasn't sure I'd see many stories quite like that, and the increase in recent years has been noticable, but your writing is the first to actually give me hope in a very specific way.

Thank you so much for sharing your work. Looking forward with anticipation to see what you create going forward, and I hope this serves as a little encouragement.

Signed, a queer fan

P.S. if you ever need a beta reader or proofreader/copyeditor/second opinion, I'd be glad to help out, at least if I can figure out literotica's account interface lmao

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSerenityInSound@SerenityInSound
I write trans-positive stories. Usually featuring lots of cum and some flavour of polyamory.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dani and Ria Previous Part
Dani and Ria Series Info