Dani is Punished, Nude Pt. 02

Story Info
Dani learns dark secrets as her slavery consumes her.
2.2k words
4.38
12.7k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2custrip
luv2custrip
459 Followers

(The slave who was known as 'Dani' has been granted permission by her Master to continue her story in her own words.)

As soon as my bare feet touched the cold concrete steps to Mike's sunroom, I felt that I was home. Mike led me, leashed, cuffed, collared and nude, past the chair where I had first exposed myself to him.

How did I feel now that I was bound as a slave?

Michael explained to me during my training that there are three stages of nudity:

The first is our common personal nudity. Our bodies belong to us and us alone; only we choose who will see us nude.

Second is the nudity of the naturist. They have accepted that nudity is their natural state. Still, they only choose other like-minded people who may see them nude.

Third is slave nudity. A slave knows that every inch of her is owned: her master has her naked purely because he enjoys the delightful display -- and she no longer has a choice.

Slave nudity extends to when a slave is allowed clothing. It is a part of her exposing a pretty knee or a thigh in public when she's wearing a skirt; it is in her exposing a glimpse of her round breasts as she casually unbuttons her blouse on a train because it's 'oh so hot.' Any man watching is a potential master and she is trained to act that way.

I was shifting among all three stages that night. I was embarrassed, I was sexually excited, I was in my natural state -- and I knew that I was naked because my master wanted me that way.

He pulled me through his living room which was relatively dark. I already accepted instinctively that he would chain me somewhere in his house.

When we were clearly headed to the kitchen my knees went weak. The kitchen contained the inside door to his basement. Mike had lied to David and me about his basement being unfinished. I had sneaked a peek one day, just looking down the stairs and it was most definitely finished.

David and I laughed about it later, saying that Mike must have "naked blondes chained to the wall" down there.

Oh god: to be his chained naked blonde!

Sadly, he led me past the basement door to a corner of his kitchen. I looked around, confused. There was a blanket on the floor along with various decorative pillows that had been taken from sofas and chairs. Then I saw the chain attached to his butcher block table. The chain had what looked like an ankle bracelet at the end. I sobbed involuntarily, knowing he was going to leave me here.

"Has a slave forgotten to kneel?" Mike asked, ignoring my tears.

"Sorry Master" I said quickly and sank to my knees. I had just called him 'Master' for the first time. I kept my head and eyes downwards, but I could sense how secretly proud he was of me.

He removed my leash but kept the collar on. I was glad: the collar was mine. He knelt behind me and removed the handcuffs. I quickly massaged my wrists then instinctively placed my hands on my thighs.

Finally he attached the anklet to my right foot. He stood up and surveyed his work.

"That chain is long enough to reach the half bath," he informed me. "Your water for the night is over there." He pointed to a bowl on the floor I hadn't noticed. The fact that it was a bowl for a pet animal did not escape me.

"I thought --" he glared at me.

"May a slave speak?" I asked softly, head down.

"You may speak. You're learning fast! You surrendered your panties" he checked his watch "twenty-three minutes ago."

"I was hoping... that a new slave would warm her master's bed tonight."

He actually laughed. "You are a quick learner." He squatted down in front of me. He stroked my cheek, my shoulder, my breasts. "Some masters" he explained, "would taken advantage of a new slave. They would have already taken you, hard and fast."

He dropped his hand to my belly, then stroked my pubic hair. "I know you're not ready for that. I'm giving you time. God -- I'm becoming soft in my old age -- giving more time to a foolish slave only because I already love her!"

I looked at him and more tears came. I thought I was already cried out. "You love me?! What is all this?! You're punishing me, you're taking David's side, you're angry with me!"

He was quiet for a while. "An outburst like that from anyone other than you, and I would already be dragging that slave's naked ass down the stairs, and I would leave her chained to the wall for the night!"

We were both very quiet. Minutes passed. There was a clock somewhere nearby, ticking.

"It's my fault!" he suddenly exclaimed. "Let me speak! Many weeks ago, I came upon one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen, working naked in her garden in the sunlight. I crept away. I came back quietly, two days later, at about the same time and there she was again.

"I was enraptured and my brain was racing. I went into the woods one night and came out behind her house. Within minutes I saw what I was looking for. She had no curtains on her kitchen windows and she was still nude."

I gasped. "You were stalking me!"

He was quiet again. "I might as well give you permission to speak freely, otherwise I will be punishing you all night!"

He knelt in front of me and began roughly pinching my nipples. They were so sensitive and he knew I couldn't stand rough play.

"I have clips that will look so good on you..."

"Oh no Master please! I'll be good -- I'm so sorry!!" I fucking hated nipple clips!

He leaned even closer. He bit one nipple, then the other. I tried not to react and I willed myself not to cry.

"Foolish little cunt," he said, amused. He then lightly kissed and suckled my nips until I let out a grateful sigh. All was forgiven... for now.

He continued. "I wasn't stalking anyone. I was evaluating a potential slave."

I went cold. I was shivering from a swirl of emotions.

"I had to think: this woman had hinted about her internet addiction and the strange things she found. It didn't take me long to find the Naked Challenge. This was a good thing -- she was already preparing herself to be nude at all times -- perfect preparation for a slave!"

I wanted to speak but I was afraid.

He could practically read my thoughts by observing the tensing and relaxing of the muscles all over my nude body.

"Go ahead; speak freely."

"How... how did you know about my naked hike?"

He smiled. "I was wondering when you would find the courage to be nude outside your comfort zone, as per the Challenge. Then I saw your hiking boots outside your back door."

"Those boots!" I exclaimed. "They were brand new but they had a such a factory smell, I had to air them out."

Mike nodded. "I was always up early. One morning, there you were. I knew you were already acting out your naked fantasies; eventually I would have introduced you to -- all this."

"But," I said. "This isn't just a game with you. This is real."

He began lightly stroking my body absentmindedly as he collected his thoughts: my shoulders, my belly, my thighs. What else do you do with a beautiful naked woman who is completely yours to command? You enjoy her, constantly.

"I... was given a slave, in a country where that is still practiced. It was under false pretenses -- they thought I was someone important who could be bribed. I... only had her for five days. We spent every waking minute delighting in each other; she in the sheer joy of being owned, being mine to command.

"Then they found out. They took her. I never saw her again." He let out a long breath. "Once a man knows the exquisite joys of owning and loving a woman..." He shook his head. "I couldn't go back."

We were quiet for a while. It was a lot for me to absorb.

"There have been women," he said, breaking the silence. "They claimed to be slaves, but they were only play acting. No one real since Lee-tah. No one real until you."

He stood up and looked down at me as if he was searching my face and my body for something lost. Then he started taking off his clothes.

"What... what are you doing?" I foolishly asked.

He was ripping off his undershirt along with his shirt as he reached for his belt. "I'll tell you what I'm NOT doing: I am NOT giving you up! Only a fool would give up two natural slaves in his lifetime!"

"But you agreed!" I cried out, not believing I was talking about myself this way. "You have me for thirty days! After that --"

"After that, is nothing but negotiations!" He exclaimed, and pulled down his pants, realized his shoes were still on, and plopped down beside me.

"I... I don't understand!"

He unexpectedly put one arm around me and pulled me towards him. I nestled my head against his bare shoulder.

"Everyone has their price," he continued. "I have resources neither of you are aware of. You can't imagine what I will give you: your old job back in the city, international travel. This will be your public life." He managed to pull his shoes and socks off one-handed and started pushing down his jeans.

"But when you come home to me," he continued, ignoring the fact that he was stripping, "you'll undress and kneel, as you are now. You will wait for my assessment. And every night I shall personally bathe you, rubbing essential oils into your skin. You've been preparing yourself for this life with your self-enforced nudity and your immersion into a life of fantasy. Will you take it?"

And with that he pulled off the rest of his clothes and knelt between my open legs.

I looked at him, only the third time I had seen him naked. His cock was long, hard and throbbing.

"I can't wait any longer -- will you take this life?" he demanded.

I was transfixed by him and I was helpless. I had no choice. I breathed deeply in, then out. "I will."

He took a minute to examine me. He found my clit easily this time. He rubbed it and pulled on it and tasted his fingers. "Excellent!"

His probing fingers moved lower, he pulled on each of my puffy inner lips, then pinched them together. He went on to my gaping open cunt and plunged three fingers inside.

I was trying desperately not to resist him and also not to squirm.

Then he abruptly withdrew his fingers and tasted again. "Exquisite!"

I noticed that he wiped his fingers on his body between tastes. It was as if he was tasting wines made from different grapes in the same vineyard.

Satisfied, he moved quickly, positioning himself above me, leaning on his hands and feet as if he was doing the Plank. He slowly lowered himself down, his cock drawn like an arrow to the target of my wet, hot, open cunt.

"I can't believe..." I breathed out, "that you're 71!"

He grinned as he got closer and closer, his purple head a millimeter from entry. "There are many things you shouldn't believe about me!" and he began his slow slide inside me.

I was overwhelmed. I tried to think but I was beyond rational thought. Was this man the old man I thought I knew? Was I being raped or made love to? Did that matter to a slave?

I only knew these things:

His cock. He would plow deep inside me and then hold still. He would pull all the way out and tease my tender folds with his knob. He would vary his thrusts from slow and loving to fast and rough. He would ride me high, then low. He would even rotate his hips or move his body from side to side.

Hot liquid was pouring out from me, and making the pillow he had so sweetly placed under my ass sopping wet.

His mouth: he would kiss me sweetly then thrust in his tongue. He would try to swallow up each tit and, failing that, would take a nipple between his teeth and bite and pull, making me cry.

His hands: they were all over me. His fascination with my breasts was manifest in his groping. Then he would reach under my ass and pull me up towards his body. And I could not resist.

I tried and tried to think: this was the 21st Century. There a space station orbiting the Earth. A woman was a heartbeat away from the Presidency.

And I, a naked slave, was being fucked -- and fucked mercilessly -- on a cold kitchen floor.

And I was loving it.

luv2custrip
luv2custrip
459 Followers