Dani Rojas, Jonron and Clara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now she really didn't want to face another night alone.

Maybe I'll apologise or maybe I'll just drink till I forget.

She planned to drain the bottle and then see what happened.

Dani stormed off feeling spurned. Heading down to the communal circle of driftwood benches surrounding the campfire.Upon arriving she spat in it and grabbed a beer and some Barbequed chicken before perching on a driftwood log. Feeling like a lump of discarded debris herself.

Danis fixed her eyes with a hard look before she sat down but couldn't quite disguise her disappointment and frustration. Sitting nearby her friend and comrade Jonron caught what almost looked like heartbreak behind her eyes.

Sensing her brooding, Jonron moved in. Abandoning her roasted veggies and swaggering over, sitting down next to Dani taking off her baseball cap and putting it in her ever-present backpack.

"I know that look, you all right Rojas?"

"Yeah, it's just been one fucked up day."

"Tell me more hermana."

Dani sighed "it's just Clara just being a bitch."

"That fucking sucks. You did amazing today! I saw the explosion from here! You should be celebrating. You're a fuckin badass Rojas!

"Tell that, to Clara she doesn't seem to care about me."

" Well If my brother were here, he would give Clara a piece of his mind.

Clara is too much of a general to be any fun. Didn't I tell you before we're not here to feel like shit-"

"We're here to forget the past and drink to the future." Dani finished for her.

Why don't you party with us? That should help you forget about her. You must have killed a hundred soldados today Dani!"

"I don't feel like dancing and or getting drunk tonight but thanks anyway Jonron

You are a lot more compassionate than Clara. I like that. I like you."

"I like you too Dani so maybe you and me could have a party of our own." propositioned Jonron subtly. Admiring the dark haired babe sitting next to her in her t-shirt that was the colour of spun gold in the firelight..

"How?" Said Dani still avoiding anyone's gaze.

"I know you swing both ways too Dani."

Dani slowly turned to face Jonron, her interest aroused.

"Maybe we could have a party of our own? I can be a very fun drunk?" Jonron worked fast. Living in the moment taking what she could when she could. Tomorrow she might wind up dead or captured just like her brother. She lived each day like it was her last. Making the most of things, remaining upbeat thanks to all the little things.

"Got a little crush, Jonron?" laughed Dani

"A little. You're fit and sexy Rojas, not gonna deny it." Jonron stated bluntly.

Dani took a long curious look at her, half dressed in her tight white pants and a black crop top so small it was more like a lacy black sports bra.

Her bronzed skin glowing in the firelight looking more like gold.

Flashing her tanned abs with a gleaming chrome half ring through her belly button. A very bold statement that she effortlessly backed up with the rest of her fit body.

Dani's eyes studied her chest like she was still out scouting. Liking what she saw

From the rounded humps of her breasts to her sun kissed shoulders.

Looking up to a cute face with plump lips and cheeks adorned with dark stripes of war paint.

Vivid red hair in a thick bun.

Jonron is a diamond in the rough! She sure stands out amongst these grimy dishevelled guerrillas.

Ever since first meeting in El Este they had become fast friends.

Considering her seriously now.. Dani was a self assured woman; she knew her own value and skills but Jonron easily had double Dani's confidence.

Damn she is so Ballsy! I respect that sheer boldness! She is so alive I wish I could be as carefree as her. Jonron does seem far less complicated and open than Clara. "

Dani was really Impressed by how bluntly she had asked instead of getting cold feet like a certain someone.

Clara's stolen kiss had let the genie out of the bottle, Dani was horny. Jonron is even hotter than Clara!" Dani knew she was rebounding but what better arms to rebound into than Jonron's tanned butch ones?

I can't deny those puppy dog eyes. she mused, it also helped that Jonron was basically half naked already.

"I'm up for that." she breathed before closing the gap.

Seizing her chance to make out with Jonron, dropping her plate of BBQ abandoning it like a spoiled child.

The last thing she saw as she closed her eyes and began making out with her close comrade was her clear blue eyes full of obvious excitement! Jonron couldn't give a fuck who saw them! It's a party out here tonight!

Dani embraces her happily, skipping straight to first base with Jonron.

Jonron was a delightful pure soul but despite that she kissed filthily. Hot and sloppy but so so good! Very fierce too! She had a hell of a lot of pent-up passion.

Dani could feel her tongue roaming and lapping hers. Her open lips decisively pressed against Dani's sharing breaths.

Dani's hands rapidly drawn to Jonron's springy ass. Jonron tasted of tequila and sweet fruits, a potent cocktail sending Dani's normally clear head spinning. The lively party music playing on Juan's boombox felt like it was just for them.

Kissing in the firelight Dani hadn't been this happy for far too long she truly felt like she wasn't alone.

Jonron too was lost in kissing her best friend. Lingering on Dani's salty lips was a faint trace of BBQ sauce but for once the vegan wasn't put off by it.

Before tonight Dani hadn't had any real sex since the night before she had tried to flee Yara for Miami.

But judging by Jonron's casual ease she hadn't let a little thing like a revolution get in the way of her love life! Dani happily matched her vigour and her passion. She was ready to go all the way and she knew Jonron was too. She needed it badly, and this kiss was only enhancing that desire.

The only downside for Dani was when she reached out for a braid that wasn't there. Temporarily thinking of someone else.

Kissing Clara had felt like an impossibility till it happened. Kissing Jonron felt so natural and easy she slipped into it, like diving into a warm sea face first.

Jonron is a babe! There is no use denying it now. Dani had simply repressed it thinking only of the revolution. She had wasted her time as a civilian for far too long so stopping the fight, any fight wasn't in her nature but fuck it felt so good to take a night for herself! This was already better than any of the hook-ups she had once had back in Esperanza.

Clara's kiss had shattered boundaries and opened up her mind. She had never thought of Jonron in this way before yet now she could think of nothing else. Judging by how Jonron handled Dani's body, fiercely pumping her ass, Jonron had totally been thinking about her.

Fuck! Does Jonron have any idea how refreshing this is? Admired Dani

Damn I'm such a great kisser Thought Jonron.

So excited to be having her first kiss with Dani. Jonron would remember the crappy tune playing on the boombox forever and the meal she had just eaten the feel of her ass grinding against the log and she shifted into Dani. her feet shuffling in the sand

So excited to finally be making out with her bestie.

An invigorating heat spread and filled her chest quite unlike the acrid taste of beer.

Her burning chest was only cooled by the gentle sea breeze wafting in.

As Jonron's hands slid down to fondle Dani's denim clad ass, Dani's rode up to tenderly feel Jonron's impressive bun of soft red hair.

Dani only pauses to gently brush Jonron's strands of luscious red hair out of her face.

When they finally parted, lips peeling away with a wet shlick.

From the far side of the fire Yelena clapped for her best friend Jonron, who she knew had a huge crush on Dani. Laughing too, Jonron flipped her off. Dani just ignored Yelena, her eyes on Jonron.

"Mmm hey Jonron do you have a tongue stud?" Dani asked after feeling a smooth lump of hard metal on Jonron's otherwise sensually soft tongue.

"Oh for sure!"

Dani was thrilled to discover she had a useful piercing in her tongue that matched the even cuter one in her nose. She had to ask, grinning.

"What's that for?"

"You know exactly what it's for." Winked Jonron.

"You're so fucking hot Rojas. You wanna try it out?" Dani was totally hooked. Being a guerrilla should be fun! Why the hell not? She is way more personable than the prickly Clara. Luckily I don't have to second guess her intentions.

Holding hands together they ran into Jonron's quarters. She had commandeered a ruined temple all for herself. Against a ruined stone tower under a tall ridge with its own thin waterfall. The back of the temple facing the pool where the fall came down served as her own personal shower. She used it as her own private spot to bathe. Jonron shoved her up against a wall and within minutes she had forgotten all about Clara.

Libertad wouldn't be the same without Jonron. She has such spirit! It's so much fun to be around her or with her! She really gets me!

Though she had lost her brother and been through one of Castillo's brutal prisons she remained untouched by the horrors of war. Dani never wanted her to change. Jonron gave Dani something to fight for. There was no one like her in Miami, of that, she was sure.

Jonron's white Pants so tight they seemed moulded to her legs and impossible for her to get in and out of.

Jonron's vest on the other hand had easy access written all over them. Dani couldn't wait to find out what was under them.

Dani and Jonron were so busy making some fireworks of their own. They barely noticed as Yelena's own lit up the sky.

As Jonron's hands were busy feeling Dani's' curves, finding all the firm muscles underneath them. Dani had never felt more like a part of Libertad or La Moral.

They kissed hard up against the stonewalls of the overgrown old temple. Jonron's camp bed is waiting for them in a corner lined with tarp and surrounded by Jonron's own supplies.

After draining the entire bottle Clara found her courage again and planned to talk to Dani and confess her feelings as well as apologise for the way she had treated her earlier and hopefully pick up where they left off on the boat.

Clara strode down to the communal fire pit.

"Where's Dani?" She demanded.

Yelena pointed towards the old cabin mouth too full of BBQ to warn her."

Clara marched up trying not to think about what she was going to say. What she had to say.

Only to walk in on Dani busy making out Jonron grinding up against a wall. They looked well into it and were getting very comfy with each other despite the rough stone. Jonron already had Danis t-shirt half off exposing the dark strap of Dani's bra as well as her firm well-muscled back heaving as she dry humped the redhead.

Regret and fear of missing out kicked in, no way she could leave now she would say anything to bed Dani now.

"Dani!" Clara kept the hurt and disappointment out of her voice but not the surprise. She ploughed on.

"I came to finish what we started on the boat."

Dani said bluntly "Well I'm with Jonron now."

"Dani, I wanted to say sorry for how I acted and what I did." the words stuck in her throat she wasn't used to any of this. But it felt good to let go of her pride.

"I'm sorry Dani, you have proved yourself a dozen times over! I just don't like to admit when I'm wrong I cannot afford to show vulnerability in this harsh Life but I gotta admit I want you. And if you still want me too then I could..."

"What?" Asked Dani, who had now admitted to herself she found Clara attractive but had been confused by Clara's feelings for her flipping from one extreme to the next. Their kiss on the boat had felt far better than she let on.

"I could kiss you again and after that who knows... maybe whatever you want" Promised Clara, aiming her eyes at Jonron's bed placed next to the stone wall and covered with a thick blanket there was room for all of them and then some.

Dani was still interested but she wasn't going to beg. Clara's interest had been obvious; she was a coarse person, so their earlier kiss was very unlike her. It must have taken a lot of courage to do that and even more guts to come back to me! Jonron had helped her convert all that anger into fiery passion. So it was hard to still bear a grudge.

"Think of how much it would piss off Castillo. This is what I always meant by free expression in free Yara. And I think you earned a reward for everything you've done, unless you're afraid of me?"

That line hit Dani Rojas feared nothing and certainly not Clara Garcia.

"I'm game, for a threesome if you are? '' added Jonron.

"Sure. "Clara thinking. I can blame this all on the drink tomorrow.

"Dani?" Clara asked softly, softer than Dani had ever heard her before, Clara suddenly standing very close to her. Almost pleading for her acceptance one last time.

For Dani and Clara this was a very volatile moment. It lingered for one last juncture of uncertainty and guarded longing.

Fuck it! Thought Dani I am more than just a gun! I want to party! I want to live!

The next thing they knew they were on each other. Hard to say who made the first move all they knew was they crashed into each other. Picking up where they had left off on the boat. They resumed kissing passionately. Impatiently and needily.

Mouth rapidly opening for Dani's tongue. Both Yarans did not hesitate to make it French; they had both been starved of tongue action for far too long

Clara's first luxury in years she plunged deeper into the kiss.

the two women groaning with ecstasy. Tongues groping one another.

They could die any day better to live to the full now and damn the consequences!

Have Clara's lips always been this soft? Dani wondered forgiving Clara instantly.

This was a far cry from their earlier life saving mouth to mouth, but she needed it just as badly. Their lust and passion for one another only heightened since their impromptu kiss in the boat.

Clara was blown away by the depths of Dani's passion. Clara's pierced nose rubbed Dani's own as they furiously kissed. Like the only air they could inhale was each other's breaths.

Jonron unzipped her own pants enjoying this display, thinking

Jackpot! Getting it on with both Dani and Clara!

For a moment Clara had felt rusty it had been so long since she thought in these terms but then it all came flooding back.

Maybe it was the glass of strong rum she had just necked that was now necking Dani, but Clara knew it was not so.

Lies like It's the drink making my head fuzzy. It's the alcohol making my knees shiver. echoed through her head on automatic repeat the depth of her feelings shocking the hardened soldier.

Helpless thoughts like What am I doing? Clara Stop! What are you doing? This is a guerrilla, not your girlfriend! returning floating through her mind totally powerless against the force of the steamy kiss. She had never known how well her, and Dani could kiss! Their lips met and merged and met again. Dani really must feel the same way, or she would have rightly knocked me flat by now.

Clara could not dominate her desires but did dominate Dani taking command of the kiss. Sweeping Dani's mouth with her tongue, dominating her with her lips.

Dani reaches out, petting Clara's striking long checkerboard braids appreciating them. In turn Clara's own fingers find purchase in her hair at long last allowing it to arouse her.

Clara felt like putting up one last bit of token resistance to keep up a façade of dignity and authority.

But Dani's skilled tongue on her lips stopped her from forming sentences like Dani we shouldn't.

She gave that up and got into it by nibbling on Dani's plump bottom lip.

Then tugging it deeper between her own pair, like she owned her pulling them closer.

Dani's purrs told her how much she was enjoying Clara's own aggressive libido.

Jonron liked being the voyeur eyeing up this erotic display. She never imagined she would get to see the composed Clara losing it like this! She had always thought she was hot but imagined she was dead and cold inside when it came to romance, apparently not.

Jonron is happy for now to give Dani and Clara their moment. Totally buzzing at thought of fucking both of them.

Clara and Dani paused for a moment to simply openly grin at each other freely expressing their feelings for one another for the first time.

Dani pulled her in closer, stroking her impressive monochrome plaits one more time.

Clara's long braids made her look like some exotic warrior queen, or one of the tribal goddesses the natives once worshipped in this very temple.

Clara's face softened. She is so pretty,' thought Dani, catching a glimpse of the girlfriend she had once been or still could be.

Clara gazed at Dani's smiling face transformed from the predatory killer she had been only hours earlier.

Admiring the minute scratches, she had earned fighting for Clara. Dani's messy, shorn dark hair, perfect for running fingers through.

"Do not forget this is my bedroom Clara" Jonron refused to be left out, staking her claim.

"I'd miss you if you didn't join us, Jonron." invited Dani, after all she did not want to have to choose between La Moral and Libertad.

"Never had a threesome before" Dani admitted.

You'll love it. Vouched Jonron who spoke from experience.

"I fucking know I will with you here."

"I always thought you were kind of cute too, Jonron." admitted Clara. The way Jonron chose to dress she intentionally didn't give you any choice not to notice how hot she was.

Clara gently took off Jonron's gold chains they would only get in their way. Jonron beamed madly. She lived for the moment and didn't pass up opportunities that came her way. She didn't know what witchcraft Dani had worked on Clara and she didn't care.

The trio all looked at one another and without anyone even suggesting it they all leaned in close in a crude triangle. Their faces pressed in, rubbing one another, hands straying and exploring bodies pulling them ever tighter as they engaged in an open mouth triple kiss.

Like nothing any of them had ever done before.

Dani could hear Jonron's giggles and Clara's frenzied growls as their tongues danced,

Cavorting wildly and playing together. A kissing threesome tongues writhing like grass snakes, fighting to get as much action as possible. Dani's' tongue reaching out to stroke Jonron's tongue stud.

No one was in control of this, they just let the kiss flow. Enjoying this sexy display and make out session. Jonron could have done this forever.

Clara could not believe she was doing this, but it felt so good! No way she could actually stop! It was better just letting it take her like the rapids of a river.

A real change of pace for her from the norm of being an assertive commander in both battle and the bedroom. Clara couldn't even tell who was groping her ass or tugging on her braids right now. She had never had a sloppier, wetter or hotter kiss.

Clara let herself go, flowing nicely into the vibe of the embrace, she gave Dani's ass a good feel too.

Shamelessly groaning in delight, mouth wide open. Jonron's tongue stud clacking against her teeth.

Dani thought It was really fun to play with Jonron and Clara like this, she had gotten so close to the both of them and was glad to share this kiss with them. She was enjoying Jonron's horny fingers tightly groping her ass too! At least, she thought that was Jonron?

Dani was happy she didn't have to choose between them as, like Jonron, she wanted them both at the same time.

The blood was rushing to Dani's head, she had never kissed anyone like that before. None of them had. Unbeknownst to her she was fulfilling Jonron's dream of having a threesome with the two of them.

Dani chose to peek and locked eyes with Jonron who had been admiring the spectacle of The Clara Garcia, consumed by lust, tonguing a badass babe like Dani while Frenching Jonron as well. Jonron didn't think Clara would ever have kissed her in any way at all if it wasn't for Dani, they were way too different personality wise.