Dani Rojas, Jonron and Clara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmm I owe Dani big time for this!

Jonron got as much action with Clara as possible, licking her pouty lips making the most of this moment. Whatever happened tonight, she knew it would be a one-off night.

They finally parted, all laughing and flushed.

Dani was still a little dizzy. Pumping with adrenaline like she had just gone through another crazy gunfight.

Clara was still unable to believe she had just done that out of breath and in awe.

It feels so good to just do what you want.

Jonron's mouth was smeared in drool. She was so pumped up. she was ready to fuck them both right there and then! She pulled off her top so easy it was like it had never been on. revealing round peppy boobs with large puffy nipples. Her pants went next too showing off an ass so ripe it looked ready to explode.

"Fuck you are so hot Jonron!" exclaimed Dani,

"Well duh!"

None of the trio were able to believe their luck. Nothing tonight was how they planned or expected it. But then improvisation was key to being a guerrilla.

Next Clara's red pants fell to the floor. Clara went commando under her pants, no underwear between the guerrillas and their target. A nice slit with a large rough triangle of dark pubes surrounding it.

The only disappointment for Jonron being that Clara's pubes as it turned out were sadly not black and white like her hair.

"Pinga! I was hoping your Coño would match the rest of your hair Clara!" Laughed Jonron.

Dani unbuttoned her jeans and slipped out of them. Jonron stripped herself, chucking her boots away.

"Keep the knife if you want, armed women turn me on," Jonron told Clara.

Clara helped pull her own baggy blue top up Dani was amazed! Clara has been smuggling an amazing body under that sweater!

Dani would never have dared to dream she was so fit and sexy.

So lean and tall, long graceful limbs and a firm chest with the suggestion of abs.

Dani never imagined her body could be so feminine. Dani admired her breasts under her dark sports bra. Firm breasts nipples poking, giving away just how aroused she really was.

Clara was a different woman in her dark underwear. It was getting easier and easier to imagine going all the way with her.

"Clara! You're fucking beautiful!" Dani breathed in awe.

"No one can know about any of this. Us." Whispered Clara

"I can be quiet." promised Dani, smirking.

Clara smirked; she knew that full well thinking of all the soldiers Dani had stealthily crept up on and how easily she'd cut their throats; how good she was with a throwing knife or a bow.

Clara realised Dani's strength, her talent for violence, her savage ferocity turned her on.

I want Dani's warrior spirit. I want her to ravage me tonight.

Jonron made no such promise. Coming up behind Clara noisily kissing her neck and picking at her bra strap.

Till it came off, to be tossed to the floor.

Revealing to Dani that Clara had both her nipples pierced with beautiful silver rings studded with blue gems just like her nose.

She kept those quiet!

Clara was so mature sometimes Dani forgot they were the same age but those nipple rings were a pleasant reminder. The piercings through the sides of her nipples spoke volumes of the woman she had once been. Dani wished they'd met sooner, Clara seemed more and more like her type.

Then Dani took in the rest of her jutting breasts, full, firm and brown. Her only response was instantly leaning in and reflexively sucking on Clara's nipple's, she had never imagined hot flesh and metal could taste so good!

Clara threw her head back as Dani's lips tugged hard on her nipples.

Clara could never bear to remove her piercings, it would signal the end of her youth and that she would die alone as a soldier; it would be giving up any hope of love. Right now she was very glad she hadn't.

Jonron contented herself with fondling Clara's ass and kissing up her neck.

Clara reached out and unhooked Dani's bra strap, something she had been wanting to do all day.

She ran her hands over Dani's tan body feeling it letting herself absorb the soft skin, really touching another woman for the first time in what felt like a lifetime. Cupping Dani's plump breasts appreciating her large areolas and dark pink nipples.

Hands running down her toned stomach, lined with hard cords of muscle.

Avoiding the bruises Dani had taken for her but other than that she goes where she pleases feeling that powerful heart pounding. Tracing her ribs, her firm stomach, her intricate tattoos. Avoiding the few hard bruises she had picked up from slamming into the sea.

Mapping her body, knowing all of her.

She was vaguely aware of Jonron kissing her neck and twirling her braids, but her soul was on Dani.

Dani, busy exploring Clara's formerly forbidden body in turn. Caught up in lust, Dani's hand accidentally brushed Clara's bullet wound. Clara winced she didn't want to spoil this, but she couldn't help it my scar was still so fucking sore!

She hid as much of the pain as possible for Dani's sake instead of her own.

"How's your leg?" worried Dani

"De nada keep going." a half-truth it was all fine till someone touched then it was a flashfire of agony, that faded quickly. had it been anyone but her she would have bitten their head off.

"Maybe I'll let you kiss it better later." Clara winked.

"I'd like that." vouched Dani.

At long last they take their eyes off each other peeling apart facing Jonron.

Who saw Clara's dark nipples and areolas the colour of treacle. At last noticing the rings studding her breasts. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head at the sight!

"Fucking hell Clara!" She was lost for words for the first time ever!

Clearly Clara has always been a rebel.

She grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her onto her bed and Dani followed.

The trio kissing and wrestling on to the folding canvas bed.

All vying to top the others. It creaked ominously under the weight of the trio.

In her sheer excitement Clara hadn't even bothered taking her boots off before her pants..

Dani and Jonron overpowered Clara forcing her up against the wall as the two guerrillas started pleasuring her.

Every touch sent chills up her, making her shiver like she was nothing but bundles of raw nerves.

It had been so long since she had known the soft caress of a lover's touch it had been a few rough, harsh, lonely years with neither the time nor the trust for carnal pleasures.

Their sensual touches reinvigorated what had lain dormant inside her suppressed for far too long. Her true wonderful sapphic self begins to reveal itself.

Danis finger naturally found their way down Dani traced her vulva teasing building up her arousal, circling her labia. She needn't have bothered with this foreplay,

Clara's vulva had been damp since her second kiss that day

Dani ultimately started fingering her with expert precision, setting off a landslide inside her.

Jonron followed, licking her own fingers and joining in by massaging Clara's clitoris.

The trio were all sitting backs to the wall. Dani and Jonron angled to face each other, choosing to reach inside and pamper Clara.

Clara took turns making out with each of them while the other lovingly kissed the curve of her neck.

Dani fingered her more aggressively, beginning to understand how Clara liked it.

Clara tried to suppress her weak little moans, only letting them go in the mouth of one of her guerrillas when they kissed.

Dani grabbed her chin and tilted her head towards her and kissed her

Then Jonron yanked over to her and kissed her even harder.

Swapping their spit back and forth till Clara was a mess.

Clara truly felt like a leader now, being pampered by her two best soldiers.

She could just lie here while they kept her warm and safe and happy.

Jonron happily palms one of Clara's heavy breasts. Feeling it's heft and weight.

Getting more attention and affection than she had received in years meant Clara's tan body was soon burnished in sweat.

Jonron kissed her way down her stomach to her thin navel, before working her way back up to suckle on her breasts.

Taking her nipples rings deep inside her mouth and tonguing them.

Clara had never known any former lover appreciate her piercings as much as Jonron.

Dani still busy fucking her the way she had ached for, but Jonron's skilled fondling was not to be dismissed either.

The girl's cooperation quickly brings her closer and closer to orgasm.

Clara began drifting away in bliss, forgetting the war, the soldados, Castillo's regime, all of it.

Dani and Jonron were still careful to avoid her bullet wound although it didn't seem to faze Clara anymore.

Clara seized Jonron's face and began furiously kissing her long and deep. Taking the time to properly appreciate her loyal troops. Clara cupping Jonron's head and the soft fire that was her hair.

Clara sucked on Jonrons tongue drawing it deep into her own mouth and sliding her lips alongs it's length feeling that silver stud tickle her as she finally let it go. Then they dove right back into each other.

Locking lips and not stopping until Dani's own lips found their way to Clara's bared pussy.

Dani parted her labia with her fingers exposing her vulnerable pink inner folds.

She licked all the way up making sure to draw her wet tongue over all of her.

Instantly Getting Clara's full attention, as soon as she made contact with her clit

"Yes Dani eat my pussy!" Clara blurted, pushing Dani's head in further.

Spurred on by this Dani then set out exploring her sex with her tongue and lips, it had been many long months since she had been with a woman.

Jonron had to join in too; it had been whole weeks, since she had eaten a woman out.

Dani and Jonron leaned in both tonguing Clara's slit and getting a little side action from their partner too.

Clara threw back her head and made shapeless noises; she couldn't handle them both!

She had to choose!

"Dani, I want you, I need you to make me cum!" Clara begged for the first time in her life.

Jonron stepped back as she had designs of her own on Dani.

"Get on my face then Clara!" insisted Dani, rolling onto her back on the bed,

giving the orders for once.

Clara obeyed reclining on top of the revolutionary.

Riding Dani's tongue, playing with Dani's boobs and belly in front of her.

Jonron climbed on top of Dani, spreading her legs for her and sitting facing the already thrashing Clara.

Jonron began grinding pussies together with Dani underneath her. Glad to be getting all the way to fourth base.

She couldn't wait to get eaten out by Dani too Judging by Clara's reactions she is fucking crazy good at it!

Clara could hear Dani's lips smacking at her. Slurping down her goodness. Sucking at her wet flaps like a pro.

"Oh Dani! Oh Dani! OH GOD DANI!" she wailed, sounding nothing like herself.

No need for her to give Dani any orders now. She had mastered her. She held onto Jonron's body for dear life.

Tugging on her breasts and gazing at her fit body as she came closer and closer to her climax. Looking at Jonron like a bucking bronco. Who was busy happily masturbating herself off of Danis moistening crotch.

Clara managed to think Archery, marksmanship, driving, CQC and now this! Is there anything she doesn't excel at?!

She was in absolute paradise and so was Dani.

Joyously bathing in Clara's salty thick fast flowing juices.

Letting them soak her.

Scooping them up and swallowing this all too rare treat.

When it comes to a woman as tough and stern as Clara getting her wet was like getting blood from a stone.

So Dani was happy to swallow every drop.

Dani is still so grateful for a taste of the life she fought for. Of the true freedom she was experiencing right now.

She inhaled Clara's rich earthy scent. Breathing it all in. Treating a body of Clara's calibre with the respect it deserved.

She had explored Clara's pussy thoroughly, so now she just licked her up and down expertly working her clit aiming for the much deserved orgasm that Clara was crying out for.

Dani was very thankful for Jonron straddling her own mound soothing her aching clit

Quenching the fires of lust that were burning within her thanks to Clara.

Only for Jonron to start a new fire, a hot ball building in her body radiating through her till she knew she would explode.

Jonron was having the time of her life too. I can't believe I'm riding Dani Rojas like some yankee cowgirl!

Dani felt so good against her even though Jonron was doing the work but Dani reached out and stroked her firm thigh with one hand to show her gratitude, the other hand tending to Clara's figure.

Clara silently tickled Jonron's belly ring. So cute she thought before running her hands over her well defined muscles to squeeze her boobs.

Jonron looked back at Clara and made her move by hooking her fingers through Clara's nipple rings and tugging on Clara. Her mouth fell open as she groaned half in pain and half in pleasure and had no choice but to follow straight into Jonron's latest kiss.

At long last Clara came shaking violently on top of Dani, her thick juices spilling into Dani's waiting mouth, her reward.

Clara collapsed, falling into Jonron's strong arms.

"I'd no idea you were this much fun Garcia" congratulated Jonron

"There's a lot you don't know about me." She declared when she finally had her voice back.

Jonron got off Dani's' waist and crawled back

Sitting in between her spread legs she decided to put her strong arms to good use.

Jonron stretched out her fingers as a warm-up.

Displaying how her grey painted nails were cut short, filed down to smooth curves

Dani was nicely soaked with a sheen of sweat and cum from Jonron's earlier straddling

"Go for it Jonron!" smiled Dani

Jonron slid into her like a glove.

Pumping her wrist. Her palm up,digits curling up inside her.

Trimmed grey fingernails deftly coaxing her trigger.

Jonron's bed was soon heavily stained.

Dani lay back. Clara watched as Jonron pumped hard sitting on her knees, the bedframe rocking. The duo worked up a sweat, Dani laying back grateful for the pillow, as Jonron fucked her into the mattress.

"Pinga Dani! You are fucking tight!"

Waves of warm ease broke at Dani's crotch flowing through her body.

Dani was buzzing and she felt like she was drunk.

Heat Filling her body.

Better than any rum she felt warm all and tingly all over

The ball of heat concentrated in her gut

Her pussy felt ; she could feel it involuntary clenching around Jonron.

She felt like she was about to erupt.

Dani came.

Her orgasm was a fireball consuming her body. As powerful as the earlier ship explosion, only offering hope and bliss and comfort instead of pain.

"Dani, I still want you in me." stated Clara.

Dani sits up after her own completion, now free to focus on Clara.

She sat on the bed pulled Clara to sit her knees and let her lean into her while she fingerfucked her

Somehow leading a coup of her own, taking complete control of this orgy.

Dani planned to fuck that wistful look she often got right out of her eyes for once and for all..

Dani aggressively rubbed Clara's sweet spot. Making Clara's braids swing back and forth.

Jonron massages Dani's sculpted body from behind her, enjoying seeing Clara in this compromising position. Watching Dani take her to the brink with just her fingers pulling the limp commander into her.

Dani's arm beads rattling, as she fingerfucked violently giving Clara no respite.

"Who's the pussy now?"Dani asked, remembering what Clara had once called her.

"You're no pussy Dani!" Clara declared in between hyperventilating.

For fun Jonron tugged on Clara's swinging braids.

The time it must take to do these lavish braids up each day admired Jonron.

Clara kissed Dani's full breasts. Sucking on her pliant nipples with passion.

She kissed her way back up. Planting her lips on Dani's bird tattoo, before smooching along her collarbone.

Surprising Dani with the extent of her romantic tenderness.

How can someone so tough be so Surprisingly soft and sweet? Wondered Dani

Clara was always so tightly wound, Dani wanted to undo her. To see her as no one had in far, far too long.

Grinning with glee as she kept working her with her fingers.

"Fuck me harder Dani!" Howled the demanding Clara.

Dani happily added another finger. The both of them now shaking with effort so much that Jonron got up to stand behind and grope Clara.

Dani had a tempo now getting back into the swing of things. Her decorative wrist beads, clattering. Clara's Breath caught in her throat, huffing like she was giving birth.

Jonron licking Clara's neck and snorting with mirth at Clara's shockingly animalistic moans. She had never known Clara could make such noises.

Involuntarily clenching as Dani touched her g-spot.

Clara's worry lines vanished, her face softening as Dani took away years of suffering and hardship.

Dani violently fingerfucked Clara as hard as she could.

Thrilling to be pumping away inside her. To Clara Dani's hand felt more like a strap on deep inside her at this point

Then unprompted, Dani added a fourth finger.

Clara squealed showing the whites of her eyes

Surprisingly feminine noises escaping from her, as she began passing beyond the point of no return.

Dani felt as cruel as a Castillo right now. Remembering just how much she used to love dominating her one night stands.

Dani knew she was close, so she teased her

"Tell me your plan for the new Yara again Clara?"

"A free Yara!" She had to take a deep gasping breath

"Free elections!" Another shuddering gasp.

"Free expression and free the Aaahhhhhhhh!"

Clara came at long last, her orgasm long overdue exactly how long she would never tell. But it was exactly what she had craved and more.

Jonron helped by playfully yanking on her braids. Intensifying her orgasmic pleasure

Dani looked down as Clara came and saw she had slipped her whole hand in, down to the wrist, in the heat of the moment. Yet it was exactly what Clara craved; she was cumming harder than anyone Dani had ever seen.

Jonron supporting Clara had to lean over and look at her face she didn't recognize her, this weakened woman cumming hard and crying out her face soft and green eyes full of bliss. Her hair a ruin, tousled and totally out of control.

The difference between the sweaty limp woman lying in front of her and the fiery passionate guerrilla leader she knew was as stark a contrast as the black and white of her hair. Hard to imagine her giving her any orders now.

Dani undid her years of work unravelling the gruff stoic loner persona she had created.The tightly wound, highly strung ferocious cold general she had become. But the denouement was so worth it.

Reducing her to a naked shuddering mess through an orgasm that left her grinning like she was high. To cum like that made up for all the years of exile and isolation!

Without her scowl, her vest, her guns, her composure she looked like any civilian hard to believe she was the most wanted terrorist in Yara right now

For a second in the afterglow, she wished she could have gone to Miami with Dani. right then she would have gone anywhere with her.

Dani pulled her hand out afterwards. Sticky covered in Claras juices. Clara had cum all over it.

"I'm still the boss Rojas" Clara reminded Dani when she got her breath back.

Wanting it especially since it would finally shut up the loudmouthed anarchist.

Clara apparently did not know the meaning of surrender as almost immediately she recovered and said.

"Now Jonron, I wanna feel that stud on my clit." Invited Clara, reclining on the bed.

"Damn right! I can't let you have all the fun Rojas! Gracias Garcia!"