Dani Rojas, Jonron and Clara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonron was feeling so pumped like this was just another big game

It kinda is. The biggest I've ever had. Clara is hot stuff.

Jonron makes to leap in and eat Clara's pussy.

Clara couldn't help but tease her one final time blocking her playfully pressing a boot to her head.

"Whoa! Whoa! Are you sure you can? I mean you told me you're vegan?" with mock concern on her face.

"This is vegan! And Fuck you!" laughed Jonron gently pushing her boot away.

"You'd better." Clara smirked, before hooking her legs over Jonron's broad shoulders,

Who happily began munching on her wet flaps.

Jonron spread Clara's wet pussy lips with two fingers baring her sensitive inner pink flesh.

She applied her tongue flat against Clara's hot quivering sex making the most of her tongue and putting that handy stud to good use.

Clara firmly pressed her hands down on Jonron's bunched up red hair to keep her down there. She needn't have bothered though, Jonron fucked like a wild beast!

She is a Firecracker! Bright and fiery as her hair!

"You taste so fucking good!" Flirted Jonron. Evidently Jonron adored pussy.

Jonron didn't have to look hard or at all for Clara's swollen livid clit.

Clara was silenced. That smooth metal ball worked wonders on her puckered sex.

A unique insistent sensation putting pressure on her clit.

She could feel its impact throughout her whole body.

If she hadn't just cum already Jonron would probably have her spurting by now.

"Fuck! Jonron fuck!"

Jonron did not respond, her mouth was far too busy sucking on her flaps pulling them between her lips letting them go just before pleasure would turn into pain.

Tilting and twisting her head this way and that, trying to taste every last part of her.

Jonron thoroughly enjoys Clara, the formerly forbidden fruit.

Jonron looked up, liking Clara's smile, she had never known her to smile before, certainly not when she was around. She ran her tongue in circles around Clara' s lower lips, her tongue stud only amplifying the experience, always seeming to find the most responsive parts of her. That and the fact that she had been in a long dry spell prior to tonight meant that she was embarrassingly wet. Gushing like a mountain stream, not that Jonron minded.

She's not such a stuck up bitch anymore.

Jonron continued moving the flat of her tongue up and down working her innermost groove and tickling her hardening clit. Releasing waves of heat she had endured actual tortures, yet in the end this was what had her squirming. Like she was being electrocuted all over again.

Spasming already and she hadn't even cum yet.

"Slower" moaned Clara "Slower! Ahhhh!

How can you be so good at this?" She demanded.

"You know I majored in history? Well, I minored in women's studies." Joked Jonron

looking up thinking Fuck yeah Clara Garcia! hardly able to compare the woman she was eating out with the fierce commander who spent all day and night barking out orders. Hardly able to believe this fantasy had actually come true.

Clara could feel Jonron inside her, could sense her tongue exploring her.

Taking her all the way to Valhalla.

Jonron had always been impulsive but Clara now admired how she could just have fun without fear of what people thought of her. She was truly honest with herself.

Jonron loved playing with her pussy but still wanted to get Clara off.

Her tongue strained for Claras g-spot. And that did it.

Clara's mouth dropped open into her O face.

Eyes wide. Toes clenching inside her boots, she crushed Jonron's tight knot of red hair with spasming fingers. Jonron tweaked Clara's nipples as she orgasmed, stimulating her more.

Making her screw up her face with beautiful agony.

Flooding Jonron's mouth with her orgasm.

Not so high and mighty now!

Turns out Clara is cool after all,

Jonron did not stop licking till Clara stilled beneath her.

"Phew you were fucking good Clara!"

Clara shifted to return the favour but just then the overworked camp bed gave a doomed creak and finally broke under the weight of the trio.

"I think maybe we should find a quieter spot" suggested Dani "in case someone else tries to join us"

"The waterfall" suggested Jonron "the grass underneath is so soft and springy! Perfect for us to have sex"

"You've done it there already haven't you?" asked an amused Clara

Jonron's eyes shifted

"Yeah." She admitted.

" The pool sounds like a great idea Jonron!" said Dani

Clara threw away her boots and they all ran down around the pool to the green overgrown garden behind it.

"It's game time Dani!" Jonron impatiently gestured to her waiting mound. She was a giver but she was not going to let a chance to have sex with Dani slip away.

Dani readily agreed.

Jonron lay on her back supporting herself against a mossy rock, legs wide open for Dani; she wanted to look down and watch Dani eating her out. Dani started by kissing the hollow of her neck on both sides, making her softly moan.

Lower she went, suckling on Jonron's nipples. Loving her pair of tanned breasts that spoke of secretive nude sunbathing sessions. Hands grabbing at what Jonron would call her booty.

Dani would have called it a perfectly toned ass.

Dani wanted to go to town on her. But first Dani could not resist her bejewelled belly.

Those Glinting silver studs are more attractive than any Castillo blood diamonds.

So Dani started by dragging her tongue down her tummy, tickling her belly ring.

Sensually stimulating her. Jonron loved every bit of it. Jonron's navel was a hollow, a perfect fit for Dani's curious tongue.

"You like that?" said Dani looking up at her making eye contact Jonron's abs shiny with her drool. Her feline green eyes looked up with almost perverse pleasure.

"Fuck yeah!" It was the ideal experience for Jonron. Her pierced navel was an oft forgotten erogenous zone.

Clara collected herself and issued commands, before Dani could actually get to eating out Jonron. "Dani I'm going to fuck you and Jonron you're going to fuck me."

Jonron stayed where she was lying down but Dani got her head in between Jonron's thighs almost at a right angle. At long last Clara got her head in Danis' groin too, dreaming of this moment all day. And she wriggled over till she felt Jonron clamber herself inside her own legs. Her bullet wound did not matter now. They were all soaking wet and ready.

A triangle of naked flesh supporting each other with their legs resting inside their inner thighs.

As one they started devouring each other far from sated, only more lustful and familiar with each other now.

Jonron was busy licking Clara's pussy while Dani lapping at her

Dani's tongue was far more soothing than warm ocean waves. This is way better than any fucking meditation.

Dani's body was so hot she was like fresh bread of the oven

Humidity just radiating off of her steamy slot. Clara slowly slid her tongue up her slit shuddering to herself.

Nothing like the taste of a woman. It had been years since Clara got to be here.

Clara ate slowly savouring the experience of Dani indulging herself

Cunt has never tasted this good before.

Clara eats Dani out deliberately working in smooth motions An effective rhythm. impossible for Dani to ignore.

Clara continued to honour her best fighter by lovingly kissing her clit. Being as tender and soft as she dared.

"Warn me when you're about to cum Dani." asked Clara

"Sure and you too Jonron" agreed Dani.

Whatever Jonron said, "You're gonna be begging for me Clara I wanna hear you scream my name."warned Jonron mixing in some (as she called it) finger blasting too. Clara's reaction was immediate.

"¡Dios mio!" She gasped. Fuck! Jonron is as fierce as wildfire!

Jonron's jaw still working hard at Clara burrowing into her

Getting her whole mouth around her pussy.

Clara still bathing in Dani's hot moist sex. Totally delirious with satisfaction.

Though while Jonron was digging inside her she would not last much longer so she redoubled her efforts on Dani. Completely focused on the task in front of her.

Dani felt like she was floating wonderful warm sensations at both ends filling her with calm and thrills all at the same time.

Dani fights to resist her impending orgasm; she wanted to make Jonron cum first. Her lips grabbing at Jonron's nicely swollen clit. Making her groan in delight.

Dani surrenders for the first time in life letting her orgasm rip through her.

Dani cums again with a loud exhilarated whoop

"Fuck! Fuck Clara! Fuck!"

Clara doesn't get up; she stays kissing Dani's strong thighs long into Rojas's afterglow. Unwilling to let go.

Dani multitasks and manages enough crude licks to set off Jonron who explodes.

Her orgasm rang out echoing under the falls. Hollering before letting loose a string of happy curses.

Jonron trapped Dani between her hard thighs cumming hard in her face.

When she was done, she homed in on Clara till as promised Clara screamed

"Oh Fuck Jonron!"

Jonron lived to hear people call her name whether that had been her superfans in the old stadium crowds or a hot lover in bed. She loved the attention. Jonron didnt spare Clara during her orgasm licking her all through it. Until Clara eventually managed to sit up too with Dani still lingering on her lips.

"Phew you're a woman of many talents Rojas!" praised Jonron.

"Did I give you what you wanted then Jonron?" asked Dani.

"Fuck yeah! After all that you can call me Mercedes instead if you want! For the first time in my life, I'm glad I didn't make it as a pro-baseballer. Thanks to all the sanctions the team still can't go international."

"Is that why you joined up?" Asked Clara

"Yeah, that and La Moral looked like fun!"

To cool off and wash off as one they leap into the water laughing as they swim.

Pushing through the waterfall, climbing into the soft green outcrop under the falls.

Shielded from the rest of the camp by the thundering water.

The three leapt into the water to clean off splashing each other with water and laughing like the students, former soldiers and young athletes they should have been.

Dani thought they looked like sirens emerging from the water,

Like Aphrodite herself.

Both totally nude and glistening. Clara's straight dark hair is loose and free, finally literally letting her hair down. She sounded and looked like the woman she should have been instead of the aloof warrior queen Castillo had forced her to become.

Jonron looked so elegant somehow more so as the fall washed off her war paint and her bun had tumbled loose in part due to Dani's groping. Letting that striking red hair hang down over her shoulders.

Dani could see down to the campfire and beyond that the sea spread out before them. Dani had never seen a more perfect sight

"This is the most beautiful Yara has ever been". Mused Dani.

"What are you a fucking poet?" Scoffed Jonron.

"Don't think things will change around here after that." Warned Clara

"I wouldn't want them too. Beamed Dani who now wanted to stay in Yara forever.