Daniel and Hannah Ch. 02

Story Info
Daniel lives out a long-held fantasy with his chummy mummy.
1.7k words
4.23
2.2k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 12/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peter242
Peter242
79 Followers

Hannah and Daniel were now a well-known item amongst their friends. Daniel's friends accepted Hannah even though she was the same age or older than most of their mums', and Hannah's friends were used to her going out with men much younger than herself albeit Daniel was the youngest by several years. After all, Hannah was forty-one-years-old and Daniel was just eighteen-years-old.

Hannah and Daniel felt relaxed in each-others company. They had kept one major fact away from both sets of friends though which was how Hannah loved to play the strict maternal role and spank Daniel and that Daniel saw Hannah as the mum he never had and so was happy that she took on that role. Equally, the spanking regime turned them both on and so making up afterwards always led to the two of them naked in bed with Daniel giving Hannah finger or tongue sex and Hannah giving Daniel a hand or blow job.

Hannah and Daniel had been out for lunch today and were joking about their chummy mummy relationship. Hannah was wearing a sleeveless floral dress and it was hot so she had bare legs. Daniel was in a short-sleeved light blue shirt with dark blue jeans. They had lunch in town which was a twenty-minute train ride from the station just a five-minute walk from Hannah's house.

After a few light-hearted comments Daniel said out of the blue, "I have always fantasised about being spanked on the train."

Hannah gasped in surprise but as she had had over half a bottle of wine, she was very relaxed, and replied after a moment, "Well, we are travelling back home by train after lunch."

Daniel blushed and said after biting his lip, "I know."

They were silent for a few moments as each was deep in their own thoughts. It was true that Daniel had fantasised about being spanked on a train. He often looked at women Hannah's age and pictured himself being told off and then having his trousers taken down and put across her knee for a spanking with everyone around them gawking and laughing as his bottom stung. Of course, it was only ever a dream but then he didn't know Hannah then and hadn't ever been spanked before meeting her.

Hannah felt erotic flutters flying around her vagina as she wondered whether she would be able to spank him properly on a moving train, but supposed that shouldn't be too difficult. Of course, the sex would have to wait until they got back to hers but the whole thing suddenly excited her. "Well, if you are naughty on the train you can expect a spanking, young man," she warned him with a feigned serious look on her face.

Daniel and Hannah continued their lunch, both drinking a few more glasses of wine and feeling even more relaxed as they made their way to the train station, and as they walked continued to discuss the prospect of Hannah spanking Daniel on the train.

It was mid-afternoon when they got to the train station so not at rush-hour and so the train was not particularly full. As soon as the doors opened Daniel started to speak to Hannah in a raised voice as though arguing with her. Hannah picked up on it immediately and responded in a very stern maternal voice. Daniel called Hannah, mum, whilst Hannah constantly told Daniel not to be a naughty boy.

Hannah and Daniel sat in an area with two seats for two people facing each other but with no table between them, and there was no one on the other side. The arguing continued and both glanced around and saw the uncomfortable looks on the faces of the other passengers. They could tell, though, that most thought that Hannah was right and that Daniel was wrong.

After Daniel made one particularly rude comment and Hannah told him once again not to be naughty, Daniel said in a sarcastic tone, "So what are you going to do, mum, give me another spanking?"

That was the opening Hannah needed and immediately responded, "Yes, you naughty boy, that's exactly what I'm going to do." With that she clasped hold of Daniel by his arm pulling him across her lap. Of course, she realised that Daniel wasn't actually resisting although made out that he was, and moments later he was across her lap.

Daniel had already loosened his trousers although that wasn't so easy to see because his shirt was over his waistband, but it did mean that Hannah could quite easily yank

his trousers down to his knees, which was followed by yanking his underpants down to his knees. As Hannah continued to berate Daniel, they could both hear comments coming from some of the other passengers about how much Daniel deserved to be spanked, and one lady very clearly stated to her friend, "The naughty boy isn't too old to be spanked."

Hannah and Daniel both realised that no one was coming up to them to stop them and so Hannah raised her hand and brought her palm down on Daniels bare bottom cheek and proceeded to spank him on alternate bottom cheeks time and again. The sound of each spank echoed around the carriage as Hannah continued spanking him and turning both bottom cheeks darker and darker shades of red.

Daniel started apologising for being so rude, saying loudly, "Please, mum, please don't spank me anymore. I'm really sorry for being so rude, mum."

Hannah kept on spanking Daniel as she replied, "I've told you before, you naughty boy, it's no use apologising once I have started spanking you as that is far too late. Now be quiet because we are causing enough disruption as it is to the other passengers."

One lady immediately replied, "Don't mind us, because he did say rude things to you which I for one certainly agree deserves a spanking."

Even two women in their early twenties were laughing as they discussed between themselves that they would have given him a spanking if they were his mum.

As Hannah continued to spank Daniel, so he was actually loving being the centre of attention, although he did have to accept it was Hannah getting the compliments, including how well she was spanking her naughty son. On the other hand, Daniel quite enjoyed being called a naughty son and so kept saying, "Sorry, mum, sorry, mum," knowing that he had already been told it was useless to say that.

Indeed, Hannah seemed to spank even harder as she repeated, "I have told you, you naughty boy, saying sorry comes much later. That is when you really will be sorry, and hopefully tell yourself in future not to be rude and not earn a spanking in the first place. I doubt that will happen any time soon, of course, but then I think we all know that being eighteen is not too old to be spanked, and neither are naughty boy's much older than you."

Hannah knew it had been several minutes and she had not stopped spanking Daniel both on his bottom cheeks and the backs of his legs, and had to agree that she was rather taken by giving him a spanking in such a public place. Was spanking her young boyfriend the reason she preferred younger men, she asked herself? It was certainly a bonus judging by the way she was pretty sure that her knickers were damp right now and getting damper by the second.

Still, Hannah could see they were just a few minutes away from the station so stopped spanking Daniel and said, "Okay, Daniel you can get off my lap now, but I don't want to hear a word from you until we get home."

Daniel eased himself up from Hannah's lap and glanced sheepishly around the carriage as he pulled his underpants and his trousers up, this time doing them up properly, and realised he was actually crying with tears flowing down his face and so he tried to wipe the tears away with the backs of his hands not knowing whether he was successful.

As the train entered the station and Hannah and David stood up and went to the door, there were lots of comments once again complimenting Hannah on giving such a good spanking and rebuking Daniel for being so rude to his mum. Lots of the comments were followed by laughter and clearly most of those who had watched enjoyed the scene.

Once off the train, Hannah and David walked quickly to the exit and out into the street, and once they were there, they started laughing albeit that Daniel realised he still had a stinging bottom. They were really happy as they walked towards Hannah's house, now hand-in-hand and once again chummy mummy and boyfriend,

Once they got to Hannah's house, they went straight into the living room and undressed themselves almost in a frenzy and then both lay on the sofa and started kissing each other with more passion ever before.

Clearly, they were both excited by having given and received the spanking in such a public place, and soon Hannah had clasped Daniel's erect penis which she rubbed and

squeezed and enjoyed listening to Daniel's increasingly erotic gasps.

At the same time, Daniel had eased his hand inside Hannah's knickers, running his fingers along her very wet pussy lips, easing his fingers inside and flicking her taut clit and enjoyed listening to her increasingly erotic gasps.

This time Hannah manoeuvred around so she could give Daniel the blowjob she had promised him a few days before, and Daniel gave Hannah the tongue sex he knew she loved. Both came with huge erotic gasps almost together, and even then, continued to kiss and suck each other's very private parts as they slowly calmed down.

Once they had calmed down, they manoeuvred back to being face to face and still caressed kissed and cuddled each other, and they looked at each other and said together simultaneously, "Never again in public," and they both laughed.

After a few moments Hannah said with a wicked smile, "Of course, if you are naughty in front of my friends then I will certainly spank you then with them watching."

Daniel replied, "I guess that will be alright, because, after all, that's what chummy mummies should do and are entitled to do."

Hannah gave Daniel a loving smile as she leaned in and gave him another intense kiss and both felt really happy that they had given Daniel the reality of his fantasy, and were looking forward to more chummy mummy naughty boy experiences.

Peter242
Peter242
79 Followers