Daniel and Hannah Ch. 01

Story Info
Daniel accepts the authority of his chummy mummy, Hannah.
2.3k words
4.34
3.9k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 12/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peter242
Peter242
79 Followers

Daniel was standing by the chair looking down at a seated Hannah having just spent the last several minutes that felt like hours having his bottom spanked with the wooden-backed paddle hairbrush she was still holding.

Hannah looked so stern but he still wanted to be with her even though it was now established that any teenager type misbehaving would lead to another hard spanking. Even as Daniel stood there with his bottom stinging unbearably, and as he stepped from foot to foot in a bid to deal with the pain, he knew there would be plenty of good times together so long as he acted more like a responsible and well-behaved adult than he had done today.

As Daniel calmed down albeit the stinging remained, but he supposed that he had earned the spanking. It had been a shock when Hannah had told him she decided to spank him and even more of a shock when she got the wooden-backed hairbrush from the drawer, turned the dining chair in to the room, sat down, and ordered him to bare his bottom and get across her lap.

Daniel remembered the trepidation as he undid his trousers and pushed them down to the floor catching his underpants on the way, and as he stood up with his clothes around his ankles he waited for further orders from his beloved Hannah. The order to, "Get across my lap," came almost immediately.

Daniel looked at Hannah's lap. She was wearing shorts and almost the whole of her thighs were bare, so that his bare tummy would be lying across her bare legs. Of course, his penis would also press down on her bare flesh. As he lowered his full weight on to Hannah's thighs, he loved the feel of her skin, and even rather liked the close-up upside-down view of the backs of her legs. He saw his own legs dangling on the far side of the chair, though, and that brought home the pain he was about to suffer as he had never been spanked before but had watched friends being spanked and knew how much it had hurt them.

Daniel felt Hannah rub the hairbrush around his bottom and he supposed he relaxed but, once the first spank landed, he gasped at the stinging pain. However, as the spanks continued to land, he realised that each spank stung more and more intensely and he was regretting his poor behaviour. He closed his eyes and threw his head back and hissed his breathing between clenched teeth as the stinging engulfed him. He now knew exactly how his friends had felt, although the spanks kept on landing and the stinging got even worse.

Daniel was sure that Hannah was scolding him as the spanks continued although he wasn't sure. However, he was sure that he felt much younger than even his eighteen-years as the spanks landed and he knew he was squirming around on Hannah's lap, kicking his legs, and tears were flowing down his face and dribbling on to the floor.

Daniel was thankful when the spanks eventually stopped and then, after a few more moments at least, he heard Hannah order, "Okay, Daniel, I hope that has taught you a lesson and you can get up."

Daniel eased himself up and rubbed his bottom feverishly and started his spanking dance as he looked down at the still glowering Hannah and the hairbrush in her hand, and thought about how he had ended up in this painful position.

It was two weeks since Daniel and Hannah had first met.

It wasn't a normal girl boy relationship. Daniel was eighteen-years-old and had always looked longingly at older women more his mum's age rather than girls his own age. Indeed, Hannah was forty-one-years-old and whilst normally liking young men in their early to mid-twenties she knew after just a short while that Daniel was special for a teenager and she wanted to go out with him.

They had met at a party. Daniel had been invited to the party at Jack's house. Daniel didn't really know Jack but was invited by Jack's friend, Toby, but Toby had had to leave almost straight away after getting a call to go home.

Hannah was a friend of Shirley, Jack's mum. Shirley had invited Hannah and two other friends who Hannah didn't really know and they were both helping with the food, leaving Hannah to float around.

So, as it turned out, neither Daniel or Hannah knew anyone else at the party to talk to and they both went to the kitchen to get some food and then went to the dining room and sat at the table together. They were the only two in the dining room and naturally started to chat and strangely enough they had some mutual interests. Both liked the gym albeit Daniel went to the Council gym and Hannah to a private gym. They both enjoyed playing cards. They also discovered they both liked football albeit Daniel played in a Sunday league but, incredibly, they supported the same football team. They found this out when chatting together when eating.

Daniel didn't see it coming when Hannah asked if he fancied going to the gym at her club, yet the following day he did and they worked out together. That was when Daniel realised that, even though older than his mum, Hannah had a very well-toned body and he started to fancy her.

The next day they went together to watch their favourite football team and when they scored they hugged each other like friends do.

The day after that they met at a friend of Hannah's who was having a card evening. They did get some strange looks and the odd comment but Hannah dealt with them in a way that showed her support for Daniel's feelings. She smiled and squeezed his hand across the table and although there were still the odd comments from the other women it was becoming clear that Hannah saw Daniel increasingly as a friend.

Over the next week Hannah and Daniel saw each other every day working out together at Hannah's gym or playing cards at Hannah's house or just shopping together, returning to Hannah's house. Daniel was still at school but it was holiday time and he just told his mum he was meeting friends and she didn't query it. Hannah lived alone and had a private income and didn't need to work.

Hannah knew she had feelings for Daniel but wasn't sure why. After all, he was young and boisterous and whilst they did have those mutual interests he also acted like a teenager as well as being argumentative and had very strong views which he eagerly expressed to Hannah. Indeed, sometimes Hannah reckoned Daniel needed boundaries set and made to behave better than he did around her friends, but even so she sometimes found his childishness quite charming, although to be fair she reckoned she could just as easily give him a good spanking as well.

In fact, when Daniel had sworn at the TV two days earlier, she had warned him, "You aren't too old to be spanked, young man."

It was the middle of summer and Daniel was wearing a vest top and shorts. Hannah was in a summery sleeveless dress with a short hem, and her legs were bare. Her light brown hair sat on her shoulders.

Daniel had laughed at the threat but when he saw Hannah was serious calmed down and replied, "I won't swear again, Hannah."

Hannah was happy with the contrite reply and even happier that Daniel seemed to accept her scolding as he went over and kissed her on the cheek. At least he had intended to kiss her on the cheek but Hannah moved her face and, all of a sudden, he was kissing her on the lips.

The kiss was a quick one as Daniel pulled back his head and looked wide-eyed at Hannah.

Hannah, though, smiled and putting her hand behind his head gently pulled Daniel back towards her and kissed him again on the lips. This time Daniel didn't pull away and the kiss lingered and then as he pressed his lips harder on to Hannah's so he put his arms around her neck and returned her clinch.

Hannah let go of Daniel and, smiling, licked her lips and pulled his vest top up and over his head before leaning in and kissed his nipple.

Daniel was taken aback but watched happily as Hannah unzipped her dress and let it slide down her arms, passed her waist and onto the floor, stepping out of it, scooping it up, and put it on a chair. She then put her hands behind her back, unclipped her bra, let it slide down her arms, caught it, and dropped it on top of her dress. A few moments later and she led Daniel to the sofa where they sat down and she guided his lips on to her breast. As Daniel kissed her breast Hannah edged her hand inside his shorts and then his underpants and clasped his erect penis.

It was his first hand job from Hannah in return for giving her finger sex.

Daniel had looked on Hannah as the mum he didn't have as he lived with foster parents. His foster mum was very loving but not a friend and so when Hannah befriended him, he looked on her as both a mum and a friend. He even laughed when he told Hannah that and she said that she was his, 'Chummy mummy.' Daniel never called Hannah, mum, although thought he might want to. Now though he looked on her as his girlfriend.

Today they had been to the gym, went shopping together, and were now at Hannah's again, and Shirley joined them. Hannah, Daniel, and Shirley watched TV as they had some afternoon tea. There was a news article about the football team and Daniel started shouting at the screen using some choice words.

Hannah said, "That's very rude, Daniel."

Daniel wasn't thinking as he muttered under his breath another swear word.

Hannah repeated her comment which Daniel ignored and kept swearing at the screen.

"Enough, Daniel," Hannah said sternly.

When Daniel kept on swearing and laughing as he did so, Shirley stood up and said, "I'll go home, Hannah. I don't want to be around language like that." As she got to the front door she turned to Hannah and said, "If that was my Jack, he would be going across my lap, I can tell you."

Hannah took the comment on board and reminded herself how she didn't like it when Daniel acted like a teenager and definitely didn't like him swearing. She walked back into the living room and said sternly, "What did I tell you the other day when you swore?"

Daniel swallowed hard and remembering, replied, "You would give me another spanking."

So that was how Daniel had come to be spanked just then, for the second time, and he knew it was his own fault and that Hannah was only doing what she had promised she would do. His worry now was what would Hannah do about their relationship? He loved her being his girlfriend, even with the age difference, as he had always looked more closely at older women rather than girls his own age.

That was how come Daniel was now sniffing back tears after Hannah had replaced the hairbrush back in the drawer and had come back over to Daniel.

"Learned your lesson?" Hannah again asked in a stern tone.

"Yes," Daniel replied dolefully.

Hannah broke into a smile and, holding open her arms, said with a maternal smile, "Okay, then, come here and have a hug."

Daniel was so pleased that Hannah was okay about what he had done and fell into her arms throwing his own arms around her neck and they hugged each other and within seconds were kissing with Daniel's tongue easing into Hannah's welcoming mouth.

Hannah hadn't exactly forgiven Daniel but he was back in her good books as she squeezed his bottom with one hand and with the other searched out, found, and then squeezed, Daniel's erect penis. She had seen he was already erect before she started hugging him.

As soon as Daniel felt his penis grasped by Hannah, he moved one hand between her legs, unclipped her shorts, and eased his hand down the front of her knickers and ran his fingers along her pussy lips.

They both exploded in massive orgasms and still kept on kissing and caressing each other as they slowly recovered.

Hannah leaned back and smiled as she still clasped hold of Daniel's penis and with a smile said, "If you misbehave again you are going to get another spanking but then so you should."

Daniel knew Hannah was right and actually it was no big thing. Of course, the spanking hurt and it was intended to, but more importantly he still had his girlfriend and giving her disciplinary control over him made eminent sense. "Of course, Hannah. In fact, I accept you are in charge of me."

Hannah smiled still as she was so pleased with Daniel's response. She had a wicked grin as she said, "I rather enjoyed spanking you and it certainly got me aroused." She wanted Daniel to know that if he felt the same then he should feel free to earn a spanking any time he wanted to and she would respond both with the pain and the pleasure.

Daniel realised that the stinging was now becoming a rather nice sensation, no doubt aided by Hannah squeezing his penis so erotically. He didn't reply but smiled and leaned forward and started kissing Hannah again still feeling so content and thinking that if spanking him got her aroused then maybe he would earn them and enjoy making up afterwards. In fact, not maybe as he definitely would, he told himself.

Peter242
Peter242
79 Followers