All Comments on 'Daniel and His Mother Ch. 05'

by FilthyFantasy

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
domundsub23domundsub23over 4 years ago
.

You may get more criticism than praise for this again but for me this is just great. I know that it slowly gets dirtier and dirtier and I am a big fan of this chapter as well. That "little slut" was just a great appetizer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
sick

you must have been beatenn as a child....... for you to write such disgesting stuff like this.... this totally sick

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This needs to end

Enough is enough either needs to leave or get revenge it's time to stop this

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No, no, no

You would have to feel sorry for this guy with later in life relationships, if that's how he behaves with taking all that shit from his mother. I can't believe someone would put up with all that and not strike back.

Not sure if I'm keen to read any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Not sure how much weight you plan on his mother gaining, but if she gets fat enough and Daniel makes the unfortunate mistake of commenting negatively; it would be an appropriate punishment for his mother to smother him beneath her. Just a thought... Hope you update more frequently it's been quite the read so far!

Frosty1979Frosty1979over 4 years ago
Interesting set up

Despite it being non erotic so far, I find that set up intriguing. Would wish though, that the mother wouldn't suppress her own sexual desires too. I mean she is no virgin anymore, was married, got a child, so she surely doesn't have to follow the same standards as her lowly son, right? ;)

Also him not being able to cum a longer time, should make him feel constantly horny. With his mom being a main trigger. Would advice her to put him in chastity,;P

Maybe then she could move on to get some more sensual services from him. His cock would be locked off, so no sex in her mind, just him using his hands and mouth.

Also interesting with the weight reduction. Feels like she wants to make him less and less, him becoming lower and lower. Wonder where this will lead? Could see him at one point being reduced to just being fed her bodily wastes...so he wouldn't cost his mother anything at all. ;P

So yeah, hope the story will move on to another intimate level between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I loved it but it sounded a bit redundant this time.. I'd rather like her mother to introduce a friend of her, maybe another lady from the church.. Or maybe some girl from the school or from the church her mother consider to be the best possible wife for her son and then they could punish him together..

Some changes needed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Revenge

Let the poor kid whip her ass and get her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Needs some advancements

Just the same thing in this story: eating, punishments, occasional masturbation. Getting a little boring already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Make it more erotic

I have been reading this story and I like it but, please make this story more erotic.

The mother should start feeling more sexual towards him. The mother should one day decide to take Daniel’s virginity after having more than 20 points. Daniel should maybe even develop a phobia of women. Ooh and add a new character like one of the girls from school is a church member and monitors Daniel for his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it so far

Love the slow start to the story so far. I’d love to see the mom give Daniel rewards for low punishment days too! (Handjobs, blow jobs, etc.)

Would also like to see more sexual chores as well. (Daniel must lick his mother’s pussy, etc.)

Keep it up, can’t wait to read more!

fightcancerfightcancerover 4 years ago
Great series!!

I'm really enjoying reading these. I too would vote for more erotic content, but I'm very happy with it as is. Thanks so much for continuing this series!! I can't wait for the next one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent Chapter!

Thoroughly enjoyed it. No real complaints to be had. Sorry that this isn’t really constructive or helpful, I just thought this story needed more positive comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Up the sexploitation of Daniel

Enjoying the slow burn.

Looking forward to his mother doing more oppression to him. Making him be naked around her so she can see he is not aroused for e.g. Or stimulating him 'unintentionally' and punishing him if he loses control and cums. Maybe a cock cage, cock rings or tied cock and balls, leash...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That was one of the silliest stories I ever read!!

Each author deserved to get comments about his performance! I am happy that terrible stories are written because only then we reader get the possibility to rate them. It was brave to post your story! But a well-meaning advice - dont let your childhood trauma be the driving force for your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please finish the tale.

Best story I've read on here, please finish the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
were is part 6?

you cant end it like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Waiting for next chapters !!!!

Any news ?? Update , please give us some information about what next

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 6?

I check every few days for part 6! Love the story so far! Hopefully Daniel’s mother starts making Daniel do sexual chores for her, (licking her, etc) and then gets punished for being aroused...

Great story!

gemini0257gemini0257over 4 years ago
INDEFINITELY IN THE WRONG GENRE

I think this should be in the BDSM category. Definitely no incest here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant

Honestly I felt invested in this story. Daniel's mom really pisses me off but it's so interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You are killing me - Part 6 please

Please let us know when Part 6 will be ready. I had never read this genre before but find myself emotionally invested and checking back every few days gor the next version.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
part 6 please

doing my near everyday check for a new release in the series

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 6 7 8 9

Hope you will continue the storie soon can't wait for the sexuelle abuse and duty for Daniel !!! Don't let us waiting too long !!

babyjane12084babyjane12084about 4 years ago
You’re a sicko

This has to be the most effed up story on here, and all you sickos need professional help, including the author. I hope Daniel beats the shit out of his mom and she gets to becoming a fat slob.

TorcojackTorcojackabout 4 years ago
Still waiting

Love this story and have been checking regularly since the last entry.

Can't wait for poor Daniel to be forced nude, forced aroused and forced to cum and for all the trouble he will get for doing something so inappropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
When is next instalment

When can we expect the next instalment of this great story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fuck so bored make more

been checking nearly every day been hoping during quarantine new chapter still nothing come on something please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Wtf whats wrong with you,get some help

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Comeback please

Hope one day you will comeback stronger and continue this story and many more

CorzineCorpsCorzineCorpsalmost 4 years ago
This shit is trash;

I wish daniel would grow a pair and just kill that "mom" before HE gets killed first. Also, I saw many people enjoying this sadistic shit, tell me, why do you get joy from watching a kid get beated, given hardly any food to eat, and then becoming a slave? Does this get you barbarous people off?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Your evil

You deserve to be treated like Daniel for not finishing this story.

Mistress Irene

sarojinisarojiniover 3 years ago

Why? Pls finsh the storie...need the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is what I envision for Daniel......

I think Daniel should find a way to drug his mom, tie her to the bed while she's knocked out, and rape her continually until his dick is sore. After that he should take her bank card, send himself some money, put the bank card back, pack his shit and disappear. The End!

GigglingskullGigglingskullover 3 years ago

I love the story and hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If I were that boy I'd have killed my mother after the first time of "punishment". No one should ever be treated like that, ever, period, end of discussion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is just a depressing read. I know characters gotta suffer but there needs to be some karma and justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Is this story on a loop?

It just goes round and round.

You're not a bad writer, your grammar and spelling are ok it's just the boring concept that is putting people off.

Surely you must realise this with such low scores.

Try writing for the readers and not yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When is six coming??????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ballbusting stories on Reddit have some good ones. But nothing compares to this series please finish someday

FilthyFantasyFilthyFantasyalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Okay, okay, fine, I hear you all, I'll comment on what's happened and why I haven't finished the story finally, the faithful fan of this story is certainly due an explanation to say the least.

Chapter six is almost finished, it's actually been almost finished for nearly two years, and chapters seven, eight, nine, ten and eleven have also been sitting on my computer ever since, those have been mostly written to completion but not edited. The reason chapter six hasn't been published and I haven't edited the rest is because I realized while writing there's no way Literotica would publish the full story the way I intended the story to unfold. Perhaps chapter six would go through, maybe even chapter seven and eight, though I doubt it, but not chapter nine and onwards, no way.

Literotica has guidelines on what kind of content it desires to publish and this story (d)evolves into something undeniably in conflict with those guidelines. Realizing this not only caused me to stop working on the story but also made me discontinue writing erotica with the intent to publish entirely. Not being able to finish a 100,000+ word story the way I wanted to was a big morale hit.

I've spent much of my free time between then and now writing erotic stories I know full well could never be published, just writing them for my own entertainment in some sort of childish protest for independence I guess you could say if you wanted to be critical. Anyway, I've lost the itch to be controversial in the process, scratched it enough I guess. And more recently I've gotten back the desire of wanting to share my stories online again, back towards aiming to build a community on here that perhaps one day, if it grows big enough, I could segway into making a small amount of money selling my stories to, which was my original goal.

I've therefore decided to start writing stories with more popular appeal, seeing as that is a crucial component to building a larger community of readers. Unfortunately that's going to entail creating a new account and starting from scratch as the stories I've written on here are all very controversial in nature. I won't remove anything though, there's also some chance that I will be adding new content in the future, especially for the story 'I turned my GF into a Queen' seeing as how many seem to like it and that I have written more than has been published.

Now back to 'Daniel and his mother' again, to the faithful fan who has been checking for updates regularly and hoping against reason that there'll be an update someday, I would like you to be proven right even if you won't be able to read it on here. The story is not finished yet, there's a lot of editing to do and some writing and I'll be chiefly focused on the new, more popular, stories I intend to write under another username, but part six is basically done already, and several more I just need to edit and clean up a bit. I'll find some other place to publish those on under the same title so you'll be able to easily google find them but for now just know you're going to get a conclusion to the story, this I promise, I won't promise you'll love it though, but that should come as no surprise hehe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I still think that for an author you need your head examined because I think your just as crazy as his mother, as I think she is going to kill him eventually if he doesn't stand up for himself. For an eighteen year old young man, he seems like he thinks too much instead of doing the right thing, like putting her in her place before she ends up killing him with the abuse. I know as I had to do that with my own mother, she needed to be put in her place instead of beating on me for no reason. Daniel is being punished for no reason and she gets sexually off by beating him. Even in medeval times the cat of nine tails was only 39 lashes as jail punishment.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 3 years ago

I've seen some dark S&M stuff before... but this is beyond anything I've seen. This is abuse plain and simple. If ANYONE finds this erotic... PLEASE seek professional help!

I only scanned most of all five parts just to see if Daniel finally snapped and Killed his psycho mother, or if SHE starved and beat him to death. I couldn't vote on any of this. The writing is decent but I couldn't give it the vote the writing deserved due to it's subject matter. I read the author's note from 29 days ago stating that it gets worse and he/she believes it will get so bad that Lit wouldn't publish it... that says a lot!

If the Author ever writes something less dark I'd like to read it, because they are skilled, just this type of story is like anti-Viagra to me. I would find Chinese direction for IKEA furniture more erotic (and I don't read Chinese) But to each their own and it's the Author's story not mine... This is just my opinion on it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Happy to see the News that one day you will finish the story hope it's coming soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

FilthyFantasy if you don't post the link... someone who finds it post it! will be looking for ch.6 everyday for awhile

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes chapter 6 please you said it was already done....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When is he gonna fuck his mom dude. Or have her jerk him as punishment. I feel like I literally wasted 30 mins read this bs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

still waiting

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still waiting feel like it's has been 6 years forgot many thinks in the story will have to read it again but only if New chapters comes out even if it will be on other site

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want the school to find out what she has been doing to him. Have her put in jail for a long time.

He goes to a good family and becomes a rich business man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At the end it says “To be continued”

Don’t bother

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

still waitingggg !!!!!!!

Mojo648Mojo648about 2 years ago

Bad, after 60 slaps, they swelling around the cheeks, temple and eyes DOES NOT GO DOWN MUCH, BELIEVE ME, I KNOW.

Mojo648Mojo648about 2 years ago

School teachers are failing him, are they blind?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can someone show me an option that can rate this story less than 0

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

where and when will chapter 6 be released !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

nothing new yet....... it's becoming disappointing

whacky76whacky76over 1 year ago

This was / is the dumbest shit I have ever had the misfortune of reading. Stop writing, you suck at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

yoooo wher is nexts chapterss

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need more and she needs to start forcing her ass and boobs into his face

sumnermartinsumnermartinover 1 year ago

This is known as child abuse, regardless of the age of the son. This sucks!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The entire story was absolute trash.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You said the story isn't finished you already have 3 more chapters any update ? was it all fake its been along long time now

AltCanaryAltCanary7 months ago

The best femdom series on this entire site, you're the man

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

""I'll find some other place to publish those on under the same title so you'll be able to easily google find them but for now just know you're going to get a conclusion to the story, this I promise, I won't promise you'll love it though, but that should come as no surprise hehe.""

hope you are fine but

still Nothing .... can we have an update !! Nothing in google either !!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

@FilthyFantasy I've never made an account on this website or any similar website but had to ask for you to honor the fact you said you were gonna post the next chapters somewhere. It isn't anywhere else that I could find at least. I know the discussion down there in the comments is years old but I'll give my 2 cents. There are more controversial stories on this website alone that didn't get as much hate as this story did because they didn't get as many readers since your writing is just that much better. If you are gonna start a story at least finish it especially if it exists and is read to be posted elsewhere and then move on to your future works that will appease the larger mass. If you have posted it elsewhere please reply with where and or reply if you end up posting it elsewhere. Sincerely, someone who appreciates this story.

SidkaushSidkaushabout 1 month ago

Best story ever heard,pls continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFilthyFantasy@FilthyFantasy
Hello, and welcome to my kinky worlds! I write mostly incest and domination related stories, (more frequently femdom than maledom but not exclusively.) If you like my stories I'd love it if you let me know by favoriting them and commenting on them as it brightens my day when...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES