Daniel and His Mother Ch. 05

Story Info
Daniel gets violated by his mother.
11.7k words
3.19
42.1k
32

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Disclaimer: This story can be triggering even for seasoned fetish readers due to a combination of three things; it involves religion, family and features a lot of emotional torment. If any of these subjects are off limits to you then you should definitely not read this story. If that only makes you more interested in reading it however then you might enjoy it very much.

*****

Chapter Five: Starvation Is Love

Thursday

When Daniel woke up the following day he did so earlier than usual, he had gone to sleep at nine o'clock yesterday so it wasn't perhaps so strange. He felt a dull sluggishness in his head but he didn't know whether it was because he was still sleepy or whether it was because of all the slaps he had to endure from his mother yesterday.

He first thought about rolling over and going back to sleep but decided to head to the bathroom to pee but more importantly, to see how he had healed overnight.

When he first saw his reflection in the mirror he sighed of relief, the swelling in his cheeks had done down so much that it was barely visible, but as he looked closer into his reflection he saw something that troubled him. The little red mark around the corner of his eye had gotten more visible, and it wasn't red anymore, it was blue, mom had given him a black eye; albeit a small one.

What was he going to say if someone asked him what 'that' was in school? He didn't know, perhaps something about running into a door, it sounded stupid but he couldn't think of anything better.

Daniel pulled down his boxers to also have a look at how his butt cheeks had healed. The area covered by coagulated blood had reduced a little bit in size, but not much. He sighed and went to pee in the toilet. 'Hopefully it would be easier to sit on it today than it had been yesterday at least.' he thought to himself.

When he was done peeing he suddenly realized that he felt insanely hungry, the need to pee had blocked out his hunger but now that he had peed it hit him strong. He couldn't go back to bed now like he had planned, he had to eat something.

He suddenly realized it was actually great that he got up this early, if he ate breakfast before mom got up he could eat as much as he liked without her snatching sandwiches out of his hands. He went straight to the kitchen with his rumbling belly eager to get filled.

To Daniel's delight mom wasn't in the kitchen, which he also hadn't expected her to be. He began preparing sandwiches, putting plenty of butter and cheese on each one. He made eight of them in total and took them with him to his room where he quickly devoured them. His stomach purred thankfully and with a full belly he went happily back to sleep.

When he woke up again he did it to the sound of his mothers angry voice, a horrible way to wake up. She stood in his room and yelled at him.

"Did you think I wouldn't notice huh?" she said angrily.

"Notice what?" Daniel asked sleepily as he just had woken up.

"That you had eaten almost ALL of the sandwiches perhaps?"

'Shoot!' Daniel thought to himself, he didn't think she'd notice something that minor, he looked up at her and saw that she stood right above him with her hands on her hips. She looked very angry and even though he was still sleepy he felt uneasy.

"But I was hungry mom." he moaned hopelessly in a voice that was begging for some sympathy.

"That is no excuse! We've been over this, if you're feeling a bit hungry drink some water, don't double the amount sandwiches you'd normally eat, how many did you eat? And don't you dare lie to me!"

Daniel's first instinct was to do just that, he was going to say six, but it was something about the look in mom's eyes that told him he would not get away with a lie, even a small one, "Eight." he said and groaned.

Mom shook her head disapprovingly, "You clearly have no control over yourself Daniel!" she said scoldingly, "Since you're not able to judge how much food is too much I guess I'll have to do it for you." she said sternly.

Daniel did not like the sound of that and quickly replied, "I promise I'll do better in the future mom."

"Too late, you have shown me that I can't trust your judgment so I have to do this, from now on you are not allowed to eat anything in this house without asking me first."

Daniel desperately tried to persuade her to change her mind, "Mom I promise it's not going to be a problem in the future I'll be much more careful..." he begged but she cut him off.

"It's not debatable Daniel!" she said strictly, "And if I catch you eating anything that I haven't personally said you could eat, then I'm adding punishment points for stealing, which means four punishment points every time I catch you doing it!"

Daniel couldn't believe it, he felt tears welling up in his eyes.

If mom was moved by his watery eyes she didn't show it, "Don't give me your crocodile tears!" she said cruelly, "Until I feel you can be trusted, nothing's going to change my mind!"

She walked out of his room and shut the door forcefully.

Daniel wept, he hadn't cried from any of the trauma mom had put him through and yet this was what did it, not the spanking, not the face slapping, food was one of the few joy's that was left in his life and now she had taken that enjoyment away as well.

Daniel wiped his tears, he didn't have much money, but he would have to use what little he had to fill his belly at school from now on, it was the only way he could think of that would enable him to make it through mom's food rations.

One of Daniel's classmates asked him about the 'thing' next to his eye at school that day, and he said that he had walked into a door. It became the joke of the day as he heard it being spread around in class. Daniel didn't really have 'friends' per say, more people he hung around with at school but he wasn't used to being made fun of by the whole class, but it didn't bother him the way it probably would've if he was less used to verbal abuse at home.

The only halfway good thing that happened at school that day was that though his butt cheeks were still sore, they were far less painful to sit on than they had been yesterday.

When he got back home from school he met mom outside, she was on her way to the gym. She seemed in a bad mood still and warned him about eating something before she got back. He sighed deeply of relief when he shut the front door behind him and was alone in the house. He was glad to be alone for a little while, even if it was just a little.

He went to his room and sat down on his computer chair, it felt very uncomfortable still to sit so he took the pillow from his bed and placed it underneath his butt, that took a lot of the pain away and he could now use the computer without further aggravating his sore buttocks.

The sweet serenity he enjoyed on his own was soon interrupted by mom's arrival home, he heard her approach his door but her footsteps sounded differently, when she opened his door he saw that she was hobbling.

"What happened?" he asked, feeling a sudden joy bubble up inside of him.

"Oh Daniel, you must help me!" she said self-pityingly, holding her right butt cheek, "I went too heavy at the gym, doing the squats, I need your healing hands more than ever now!" she said and looked helplessly at him.

Daniel felt a sudden desire to tell her to go fuck herself, but figured once she had recovered well enough to punish him that she would have the last laugh.

"Okay, let's go right away then." he replied.

She grabbed ahold of his shoulder and leaned heavily on him as he helped her make her way to the bedroom where he helped her sit down in the bed.

He helped her pull off her jeans while she took off her top, she kept her bra on for once and laid down on her stomach.

As Daniel poured lube over her butt she pulled her panties down, Daniel shuddered a bit as he caught a glimpse of not only his mother's butthole this time but her shaved pussy too as she peeled her panties off.

He had gotten far too comfortable with seeing her butt for his own liking, but her butthole and vagina were parts he did not want to look at, "Does this hurt?" he asked as he squeezed her right butt cheek.

Mom writhed in pain, "Owh! Owh! Owh!" she hollered.

"Alright, alright." he said in his most calming voice, "I take that as a yes." he said, feeling a bit happy that he was in a position to cause her some pain.

"It hurts so much just there, at that spot." she said and poked at the center of her own right butt cheek. Daniel took note as he prepared to squeeze that area the most.

He poured some lube over her ass and got to working, there was this big hard knot in her right butt cheek that barely budged no matter how hard he pressed, mom squealed every time he pressed on it so needless to say he made sure to go after it as much as possible.

His hands had healed up surprisingly well from yesterday when they had still been sore. His mother's body jerked spastically at times throughout the massage and there was no moaning this time, only groaning, squeals and the occasional shout. Daniel enjoyed dishing out the pain but also began feeling pain in his hands again.

After what must've been twenty-five minutes he had finally started to loosen up that stubborn knot, there was still the occasional jerking motion from mom but it seemed he had, to his own disappointment, massaged away most of the pain as she didn't groan as much as she had before.

"It's starting to feel a bit better hunny." she said tiredly.

"Yeah, it feels softer now, do you want me to stop?" he asked, hoping of course she would say yes.

"No, not yet." she said, "But could you move over to my thighs, I feel some pain in them too."

Feeling disappointed, Daniel lubed up her thighs and gave them a squeezing too, they were sore as well, not like her butt but more than usual.

His hands had now begun to seriously bother him again and he felt it was difficult to apply pressure with them so he mostly rubbed her thighs back and forth. If mom minded it then at least she didn't say anything about it.

He massaged her like that for another couple of minutes before noticing that she had fallen asleep, he heard her snooze and when he looked over her shoulder he saw that she had started to drool on the bed.

Daniel, not feeling like waking her up got up and walked away, 'I guess that's one way for the massage to end.' he thought to himself, wishing he could make her go to sleep more frequently.

He went to his room to play some games on the computer before he had to start with dinner. The time went by far too fast and he was almost running late when he started with dinner. He checked what was available at home and began cooking right away.

Shortly before he was done with dinner mom came into the kitchen with a sleepy look on her face, he guessed she had slept all up until now.

She walked up behind him and gave him a hug, he felt shocked and put off, and didn't know what to do, but if mom had dirty intentions she hid them well.

"Thanks so much for the massage hunny!" she said and looked at him appearing genuinely happy.

He turned around to face her and noticed she had a bra on, which he was very thankful for.

Daniel wanted to say that he only did it because he had to, but figured it was not the best way to handle the situation, "You're welcome." he said reservedly.

"I fell asleep didn't I?" she said and smiled warmly.

"Yep, you did." he said shortly, feeling very uncomfortable.

"Mmh, it was so comfy there at the end." she said while looking very relaxed, "And my butt feels soo much better now."

"Great." Daniel said emotionlessly and turned around to fiddle with the almost done food.

He didn't want to be rude and earn himself punishment points but he also didn't want her to think he liked her in any way, but if mom realized what he was doing she hid it well.

"It smells great." she said in the same sleepy and happy tone of voice as before.

"It's chicken pasta and a curry sauce." Daniel replied informatively.

"You're so good at cooking nowadays Daniel." mom said with some pride in her voice, "And to think there are some people who say punishment doesn't work." she said and tapped him gently on his butt before she went to sit down at the table.

Daniel felt the anger return inside of him as he endured her snide remark and patronizing butt tap, he kept his cool however with the knowledge that he only had two punishment point accumulated for today's punishment and he wanted to get off easy today.

Shortly thereafter dinner was ready and mom came to put food on her plate.

As usual she took the lion share of the food and left him with very little. They sat down at the table and began eating. She complimented him on his cooking again and Daniel politely thanked her back, having no desire to cause a scene so close before the punishment.

He had finished his meal before mom even got a fifth into hers. With her permission he got up and did the dishes while waiting for her to eat up. When he was done with the dishes mom asked him to come and sit with her at the table, reluctantly he did so. He would've preferred to stand there and wait for two reasons, one, his butt was still sore and two, he didn't want to be near his mother if he could help it.

He tried to avoid looking at her and ended up looking at her plate instead, there was still some food left on it, food that he could've needed, food that by the look on her face she struggled to stuff in her greedy mouth.

His belly rumbled quietly as he looked hungrily at the food on her plate in envy.

Mom must've noticed the envious look in his eyes because she said, "You're looking at my food like you haven't eaten in a week."

"It feels like I haven't." he said self-pityingly.

"You had so many sandwiches this morning young man I thought you wouldn't even be hungry by now." mom said and rubbed her bloated belly and burped a little.

Daniel turned his head away from her in disgust, she truly was a classless pig.

"In fact." mom said and took a break from eating.

He saw out of the corner of his eye that she looked at him curiously, "I was actually going to punish you for eating all those sandwiches by not giving you any dinner today."

Daniel felt surprised, he turned his head around to look at her, "And why did you change your mind?" he asked.

"Well, you gave me the best massage I've ever had." she said and smiled proudly at him, "And I couldn't punish you after that."

Daniel didn't know what to think, he didn't think mom had any mercy but perhaps there was a little heart still in her there somewhere.

"Which kind of brings me to the next thing I wanted to talk to you about." she said.

Daniel was all ears now, "And what is that?" he asked.

"Well, I also don't feel like giving you your daily punishment today, so I propose that we skip it today and add those two points you've got to tomorrow's punishment instead. Do you accept that deal?"

"Yes!" Daniel said immediately, "I accept that offer!" he said as he felt a rush of joy run through his body.

Mom smiled happily at him, "Okay, then that's how we'll do it." she said and returned to eating her food.

Daniel couldn't believe his luck, mom had actually canceled a punishment day, it was something he'd never thought she'd do. He had no problem waiting now as she downed the last couple of pieces of chicken.

When mom had eaten up he left on a brilliant mood on his way to his room. He laid down in the bed for a while and just enjoyed the feelings that swept over him, no punishment today and some signs of humanity in his mother, today had been a good day indeed.

When he went to bed several hours later he did so feeling better than in many days.

Friday

Daniel woke up in good spirits the following day, in more than one way. He had slept really well and woke up feeling rested, he didn't feel any pain in his body and he even had a boner. He jawed and stretched himself out in bed before laying a hand on his junk. 'Am I really going to dare? After what happened last time?' he thought.

He had considered what happened last time to have been a freak event, after all what was the likelihood that mom walked in on him just as he was masturbating? It seemed very slim at best and yet the risk of it happening again scared him, what was it mom had said? That she heard the bed creaking from outside the kitchen? He must've been far too careless to cause that much noise, sure his bed was a bit creaky but he bet he could do it more smoothly this time.

Daniel pulled his underwear down to his knees and began slowly jerking his long, hard cock, the sensation was wonderful, he carefully caressed himself with one other hand as he jerked his cock with the other. The bed made a slight creaking sound but not a whole lot.

In his mind he fantasized about a girl he had a crush on at school, he tried to sit behind her in class whenever he could, she was totally out of his league though as she was one of the most popular girls in the whole school, but that didn't mean he couldn't fantasize about fucking her. He saw in his mind her long brown hair flutter in the wind and her confident, sensual face making kissing motions. He started jerking his cock faster and began moving himself around in bed a bit, the bed creaked slightly in response to his movements.

He imagined himself plowing her from behind and pulling her long brown hair with his hand, she moaned and asked him to spank her which he did, Daniel felt his cock stiffening even more, he was getting close now, he reached for the glass of water he always put on his bed table, he drank the water and pulled the cover off.

"Mmh, oh yes." he moaned quietly and caressed his balls with one hand as he jerked his cock with the other.

He was getting very close now, he pulled his pants down further towards his ankles and lifted his knees up and squeezed his long, hard cock until finally it erupted.

He shot his first cumshot in an arch over the glass he had placed on his stomach and straight into his own face. He spluttered as his cum splashed against his mouth and cheek. The second load hit the intended target though and the third ended up squirting out only a little but onto his stomach.

Daniel wiped the cum off his face and smeared it on his stomach, "Wow." he mumbled as he sank down into the bed, enjoying the relaxation in his body.

He was a bit shocked by the force in his own cumshot but it wasn't the first time he had shot his load further than he expected, he tended not to hit his own face though.

He laid with his legs spread out without the cover over him a bit longer than he probably should've and realized he wasn't done yet, he need to hide the glass

and make sure there was absolutely no cum on his body incase mom came in and checked on him.

He didn't hear anything outside his room but he still made sure to move slowly so as to not cause the bed to creak. After having wiped his body clean off cum he hid the glass underneath the bed like he had planned and rolled over in bed again, sleeping a little longer.

It wasn't long until he woke back up though and when he did so he felt a strong desire to pee, so naturally he went to the bathroom to do just that.

He looked in the bathroom mirror before peeing and saw that there was no longer any swelling on his cheeks, but that the little black eye that he had was not gone yet, it had acquired a more greenish tint now. He looked closely at it and thought it had gotten a bit smaller as well. He thought he might as well check up on how his butt cheeks were doing while he was surveying his injuries so he pulled down his boxers and angled his butt toward the mirror.