Daniel and His Mother Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thick coagulated crust on his butt cheeks didn't look anywhere close to being fully healed but it looked a little bit better, some dried coagulated blood on the outskirts had fallen off and given space for new fresh skin. He took that as a good sign took a leak in the toilet.

Just like yesterday he felt the hunger in his stomach only after peeing, he now wished he hadn't gone to pee before eating something, but then he remembered that mom had forbidden him to take anything out of the kitchen without asking her first. She had said she would count it as stealing if he did so, which meant four whole punishment points, far too many points for Daniel to consider risking it, especially since he had two punishment points left over from yesterday and four plus two would give him six points, which would mean a higher level of punishment.

He prepared himself to go to bed instead since he couldn't eat before mom got up but when he exited the bathroom he saw that she was awake and waiting for him outside the bathroom.

She wasn't wearing her nightie, instead she only wore a pair of small knickers that barely covered the private parts of her nether region, her breasts were totally exposed and hung free for all to see. Daniel was totally caught off guard and ended up staring at his mother's breasts instinctively.

Mom noticed of course, she scolded him playfully, "Daniel!" she said and slapped his arm on the side, "What have I told you about ogling my breasts?"

"I didn't mean to! I didn't even know you were there!" Daniel said pleadingly.

"Three points!" mom said enthusiastically and pointed at him with her right index finger.

"But mom..." Daniel tried again.

"There's no arguing with that, I saw you clearly look at my breasts, which means three punishment points."

Daniel sighed and walked with his head hanging low towards the kitchen.

"Don't eat anything in the kitchen before I get there that will be..."

"Four points for stealing, I remember." he said tiredly.

Daniel waited in the kitchen until mom was done in the bathroom.

This time he was prepared to find her semi nude and didn't look at her big tits.

"How many sandwiches can I take?" Daniel asked her as she walked into the kitchen.

"How many do you want?" mom asked and smirked.

"Twelve." he said and looked up at her hopelessly.

Mom laughed fondly, "Well you're not getting twelve hunny, how about three?" she said.

"Three?" Daniel spluttered, "Four is the least I should be getting!"

Mom crossed her arms, "You're not entitled to any sandwiches Daniel, so you should be thankful that I'm willing to give you three." she said strictly.

Daniel groaned, "Alright, alright, I don't want any more punishment points." he said feeling hopeless.

"I'll guess I'll just starve then." he added miserably and began preparing the sandwiches.

"You can drink water if you're still hungry afterwards." she said slightly teasingly.

Daniel didn't respond to her bait, he made his sandwiches, ate them and went to school.

At school Daniel was still being made fun of by his classmates for his black eye, some did it playfully while others did it far less playfully and it's started to bother him a bit. One guy even correctly theorized that his mom had beaten him up, the 'joke' drew laughter from others standing around and Daniel felt himself blush. Thankfully though no one seemed to actually think that was how he'd gotten the mark.

His butt was now well enough to sit on without suffering a whole lot of pain. He decided to buy an extra large meal at school to compensate for the lack of food he got for breakfast, three sandwiches was a joke, especially when one considered that he barely ate anything at dinner the day before.

He was glad when school was over for the day but at the same time he feared being alone with mom over the weekend so it was bitter sweet.

When he came home he found mom dong sit-ups in the hallway, "Why are you doing sit-ups here and not in the gym?" he asked her curiously.

Mom didn't stop doing her sit-ups but answered him as she kept doing them, she was panting heavily, "I decided...to not go...today...because my butt is...still sore." she said between breaths, "I figured...I might as well...do a little home workout."

"Well don't let me bother you." Daniel said and walked to his room as mom continued doing her sit-ups.

About an hour later he heard her approach his door and knew what she was about to ask him about.

"Hi Daniel, I was wondering if you could give me a..." she said as Daniel interrupted her.

"Massage. yes I figured you would ask for that." he said and followed her to her bedroom.

Mom striped down to only her undies, a pair of pink knickers that showed off her butt very clearly. Without letting her skimpy clothing bother him Daniel got to work on her butt, the left butt cheek was soft and squishy but the right one was still sore. He kneaded it like a dough of bread to mom's distress, her groans were so loud a neighbor could probably hear them if they were standing close to their house.

"It hurts too much!" she complained loudly, Daniel briefly stopped but mom called him back, "Don't stop!" she complained again, "I need you to loosen that dam...darn knot up." mom said as she tried to avoid swearing.

Daniel went back to it and squeezed her right butt cheek with both his hands, he could feel the tight knot in her butt cheek slowly give in to the pressure of his hands.

Mom started to appear more relaxed as the massage went along, he found it difficult to squeeze as hard as before and lessened his pressure. Her groans soon turned to moans and she told him to massage her thighs a bit as well, he did so dutifully.

All in all it was a brief massage, Daniel's hands were a bit sore from kneading out the main muscle knot in her right butt cheek but it was a shorter massage than usual so he felt better than after a typical massage. He gladly went to his room and relaxed in front of a movie.

When it was time for dinner Daniel prepared it without complications, mom didn't show up to bother him during his cooking but when he called out that dinner was ready however she quickly joined him in the kitchen.

She had a tricky smile on her face that he didn't like, she was fully dressed for once but he had a feeling she was up to something. She walked up to see what he had been cooking.

"Mmh." she said and licked her lips, "It looks good hunny but I'm afraid we're going to have to wait with eating just a little bit." she said while still wearing her tricky smile.

"Why?" Daniel asked suspiciously.

"I have come up with a new thing I'd like us to do before we eat." she said and beamed happily at him.

Daniel couldn't help but let out a pained groan, "What?" he asked tiredly.

"Don't worry it's not a chore or anything, just a little thing I've come up with that is going to make things easier for both of us." she said secretively.

"And what is this 'little thing'?" he asked restlessly.

"I think we should weigh ourselves before dinner."

Daniel looked perplexed at her, "Why?" he asked.

"Well I want to see what you weigh in order to determine how much food you need to eat and I also like to keep track on my own weight gain. I usually do it in the morning but I figure I might as well do it at the same time as you." she said and looked at him sweetly.

Daniel sighed, "Is this really necessary?" he asked.

"I think so." mom said and pouted.

Daniel had no desire to add any punishment points by going against her will so he went along with it, not seeing that he had a choice anyway. Mom may have said all of this very friendly sounding but he knew it wasn't optional, it never was with mom unless he wanted to be punished afterwards.

"Fine." he said and followed her to the bathroom.

Mom pointed at the scale, "You go first!" she said and giggled.

Daniel prepared himself to step up onto the scale but mom stopped him, "Don't weigh yourself with your clothes on!" mom said scoldingly.

'Ah so this was the catch!' Daniel thought to himself, she was going to use this as another excuse to ogle his naked body, he shivered when he thought about her twisted motivations.

Without saying anything he began taking off his clothes, mom looked surprised, she probably expected him to protest.

He saw in the corner of his eye that mom looked him over from top to bottom as he undressed, 'That disgusting freak!' he thought to himself, 'What kind of a mother gets turned on by seeing her son naked?', 'The kind you got.' he immediately answered himself.

He stepped up on the scale and to his horror saw that it stabilized at one hundred and fifty pounds, that was ten pounds less than what he had weighed two weeks ago.

Mom leaned in to see what the scale said, "I think you have me beat." she said and smiled, "I don't think I weigh that much, yet!" she said and giggled.

"That's ten pounds less than I weighed two weeks ago!" Daniel exclaimed.

"Good." mom said happily, "That means you're on the right track."

"I don't want to lose weight mom!" he said with some frustration in his voice.

"Well if I'm going to gain weight and the food bills are not going to go up then you're going to have to lose a little bit of weight hunny, it's the only way." she said and looked sweetly up at him.

"Have I no say in how my own body should look?" he asked, feeling frustrated.

"You do but you don't get a say in how much of my food you get to eat, I pay for it so I decide that!" she said decisively and crossed her arms.

Daniel sighed and shook his head hopelessly, mom tapped his left butt cheek with her hand and said, "Awh don't worry hunny, you look great! Remember, boy's bones are supposed to show!" she said and giggled.

Daniel mumbled insults at her underneath his breath and stepped off the scale, as he began putting his clothes back on, mom began taking hers off. Even though she was standing and ogling him as he took off his clothes he doubted he would be allowed to do the same as she took off her clothes, so he looked away, not that he wanted to look at her naked body anyway.

Completely naked mom got up on the scale, "1One hundred and forty pounds!" she announced triumphantly, "And I think most of its gone here!" she said playfully and slapped her own butt, it giggled along for a second before settling down.

Daniel remembered that she had said she weighed one hundred and thirty-five pounds a few days ago and that she said that was a five pound increase in weight from before, which meant she had gained roughly ten pounds over the last week or so, the same amount of weight he had lost.

He was sure that fact didn't go unnoticed to mom who smiled happily at him when she put her clothes back on.

"I think we're both on the right track weight wise hunny." mom said happily, "Let's go eat now!"

Daniel followed her to the kitchen and watched enviously as she filled her plate with most of the food per usual, leaving him with about what was now the usual amount of food for him, a quarter of it all. He ate rapidly and did the dishes without saying anything to mom who for once seemed to have not much to say herself.

He could tell she was struggling with eating all the potatoes she had put on her plate, he sat down at the table again and watched longingly the food on her plate slowly disappear down into her bloated stomach.

He sincerely hoped it would burst one day, but unfortunately that day was not today, she finished her meal after forty-five minutes of stuffing herself to the brim. Daniel got up and walked to his room where he used what little time he had left before punishment time to escape into another world through a movie.

Daniel lost himself in the movie and forgot about the time, he heard mom knocking on the door and he groaned, 'Had time gone by so quickly?' he asked himself though he knew the answer.

"It's time for you punishment hunny." mom called out gently.

"I'm coming!" Daniel responded and reluctantly shut down his computer, he doubted mom would approve if he said he just needed to finish watching a movie first.

He walked out of his room and noticed that mom was in the kitchen, he was almost surprised when he saw that she had her bra on still, he walked into the kitchen, ready to accept his punishment.

Mom smiled brightly at him, "There's my boy, your butt is still sore right?" she asked sweetly.

"Yes." Daniel answered, "I'd prefer if..." he said but mom interrupted him.

"If I didn't spank your butt? I know." she said, "I had something else in mind today."

Daniel hoped it wasn't face slapping, just the thought of it sent shills down his spine.

"I thought I'd experiment with something completely new today." she said happily.

He sighed of relief, no face slapping and no ass spanking, he concluded.

"Do you wanna know what it is?" mom said and bit her lip seductively.

"Yes." Daniel answered mechanically, he didn't want to get his hopes up too high, mom looked too happy for there to not be a painful punishment.

"I'm going to paddle your back, with this!" she said and grabbed a black leather paddle from a kitchen chair, she smacked it against her own hand and it made a heavy sound.

Daniel swallowed hard but he felt it could've been a lot worse so he nodded, feeling a bit relieved again.

"Take off your clothes and lay down on the table!" mom said with playful dominance as she pointed with the paddle to the kitchen table.

Daniel obliged and began taking off his clothes, "Five point mean seventy strikes with the paddle." she said informatively.

Daniel shuddered at the thought of it but laid down and the table and braced himself for a lot of paddling. Mom cleared the chairs around the table before whipping him across his back with the paddle one time.

it stung but not as much as he had anticipated, she hit him again and it didn't feel all that bad. But as the strikes began to accumulate he started to feel a general numbness in his back, the leather paddle was the opposite of a cane, the cane had a sharp stinging feel to it and the leather paddle was blunt and heavy, it distributed the force over a larger area.

Mom was surprisingly quiet, very little moaning and no perverted whispers coming from her at all, it almost didn't feel sexually charged, until he remembered he was laying naked on the table when all he really needed to have taken off was his shirt.

It wasn't until he had been paddled about thirty times that the pain in his back had stacked up to the point where it seriously bothered him, he felt the skin on his back pulsate diligently and with every strike of the paddle it got more intense, he started to squirm a little bit every time a strike landed.

He heard mom's breathing intensifying above him and felt the strikes starting to come down with more force.

He heard her mumble, "Bad boy."

Daniel grabbed the sides of the table and braced himself for an increasing amount of pain. The paddle came down harder and more rapidly than before and he struggled to find time to breathe in between them, he finally let out a pained groan.

"Aaaah."

"Mmmh." mom moaned in reply and rammed the leather paddle down harder on him immediately afterwards.

Daniel moved sideways a little bit to avoid getting hit in a spot that had begun to hurt a lot but mom followed him with the paddle and kept hitting him on that very same spot. Involuntarily Daniel brought up this elbow to shield himself from the paddle, mom didn't like that.

"Don't block!" she said excitedly with some anger in her voice, "And don't move you little slut!"

Mom's words hit him like a punch to the gut, he wondered what he had done to be called a slut but realized from the tone of her voice that she wasn't exactly in a state of mind where making sense was possible as her voice was dripping with perversion.

Daniel groaned self pityingly and brought his elbow down like she had told him, mom immediately hit him with another strike of the paddle and he had to struggle to not lift his elbow up again to block.

"Mmh, and fifty!" he heard mom moan as the last strike landed.

'Only twenty left.' he told himself as he white knuckled held onto the table with his hands.

The last twenty strikes were pure torture as mom persistently kept bringing her paddle down on the same area on the left side of his shoulder blade, he felt the muscles there spasm and had to do use all of his will power to not turn around to shield himself.

"And seventy!" mom moaned excitedly as she brought the paddle down one final time on his back, Daniel's body jerked autonomously to the rhythm she had produced for several seconds after she had stopped paddling him.

"Good boy, you took it well." mom said under heavy breathing.

With much effort Daniel got off the table and started putting his clothes back on. Mom sat down and panted as she swept sweat away from her forehead.

"What did you think of the paddle?" she asked casually.

"Obviously I loved it." Daniel said with a voice that was shaking.

He left her alone in the kitchen and heard her laugh at him, "Good to know." she replied happily.

Daniel went straight to the bathroom to see how bad the damage was, he cringed when he saw his back, his entire back was of various shades of red except for a spot under his left shoulder blade where a black welt had appeared. 'That's gonna hurt like hell when I wake up.' he thought.

He comforted himself with that it could've been worse, 'No blood at least.' he thought and went to take a shower to cool himself down.

After the shower he didn't have the energy to even continue watching the movie he was halfway into, he went straight to bed.

Saturday

When Daniel woke up the following morning he did so with a pained groan, his upper back felt like someone had stomped on it, especially his left side, where it felt like a small ball had been pushed in behind his shoulder blade and was now stuck underneath his skin. He dragged himself out of bed to go take a look at it in the bathroom mirror.

He saw that he was still red across his back in general and that on his upper left side there was a large welt that had were such a dark shade of red that it almost looked black, he brought his other hand around to caress it and immediately made an autonomous jerking motion upon contact.

He groaned self-pityingly, to think this was what mom considered 'light punishment'. It didn't feel that light to him. He noticed the little green mark under his eye had gotten yellow, which was at least something, that meant it was on its way to disappear.

As for his butt, well it looked a little better, but he knew it took time for skin to heal ones it's been cut open, he knew it was going to be sensitive for a while more.

Daniel was about to go and pee but then he remembered mom's new rule about not eating any food without asking her first. He didn't want to pee before knowing he would soon be able to eat something as he would be too hungry to comfortably wait to eat.

He went to see if she was up and about but she wasn't so he went to bed holding in his pee. He heard mom walking towards the bathroom about twenty minutes later, for once he felt grateful to hear her footsteps. He waited until she had walked by again to go to the bathroom himself. Afterwards he joined her in the kitchen with a rumbling stomach.

Mom asked him how he felt after yesterday's punishment and since Daniel didn't want to give her the satisfaction of knowing it hurt like hell he told her that it hurt somewhat but that he was okay.

To his disappointment mom seemed pleased with his answer and told him it was good that her punishment wasn't too harsh then.