Daniel and His Mother Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry." Daniel said apologetically though he felt no sorrow at all.

"You can at least come sit here and join me." she said and pouted.

He did as he was asked, watching with a fair bit of enjoyment as mom struggled to chew the chewy chicken. It took her another ten minutes to get the all the pieces down and as she did Daniel stood up ready to leave, but mom stopped him.

"Hold on a minute hunny." she said and rubbed her bloated belly, she looked like she could puke it back up at any point, "I need to ask you about something." she said.

Those words felt like a punch to the stomach as Daniel now expected something to be demanded of him.

"I wondered if you'd like to push the punishment up until tomorrow?" she asked casually.

"What?" Daniel asked, but quickly answered her question again, "Yes! Sure! Let's do that." he said feeling a rush of relief come over him.

"Good, I think that would be best." she said and looked worried at him, "I honestly need to ask our pastor about this whole situation as my punishments don't seem to be working on you."

Daniel felt shocked, "You're gonna ask the pastor?" he said and almost laughed out loud, "Are you sure?" he added.

Mom crossed her arms, "Of course I'm sure!" she said defensively, "I'm not doing anything to you that I don't think the good Lord would approve of and our pastor knows more about the Lord than I do so I could use his advice."

Daniel tried not to look at mom like the crazy person she was and simply asked if he could leave for his room, mom said yes and so that's what he did.

As he shut himself in his room he did so feeling more at ease than during the whole day, but as he began to think about what had just happened in more in detail he started to worry. He had thought mom was a religious hypocrite, that she didn't really believe in God and only used it as an excuse to dish out punishment but he started to doubt if that was really the case.

'Why did she want to go to the pastor and ask for his advice?' he wondered, 'Was she really going to tell the pastor what she was doing to him?' he felt sure she wouldn't, 'Surely she couldn't!' she would be incriminating herself.

He scratched his head, he didn't understand her motivations. And why hadn't she punished him today? He had gotten sixteen points which was a lot and normally she would throw herself at the opportunity to dish out such a heavy punishment.

It occurred to him that she might hope that when another day went by he would add to his punishment so that he had over twenty, and then she could justify doing something truly insane to him. He swallowed hard, that sounded like something his mother would come up with, the sick witch.

'Maybe it was a bad idea to not take the punishment today.' he wondered. He tried to shake these thoughts out of his mind and focus on something that gave him joy instead, playing games on the computer. He played for hours at and end but soon it was time to go to bed, he did so with a hungry stomach but a relatively quiet mind.

To be continued...

*****

Don't forget to favourite & rate the story and if you want to read more of this particular story let me know in the comment section. I'm always working on several different stories at the same time and I never quite know which ones will be finished first, so your support can make the difference in what I end up focusing my time on. Also, check out my other stories that I've written and follow me to receive updates on when my newly published stories comes out.

Much love!

- FilthyFantasy