All Comments on 'Daniel and Sara Pt. 01'

by Rabbitman55

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
David44UKDavid44UKover 4 years ago
A great first story

A great first story looking forward to part 2

bucco40bucco40over 4 years ago
Good Start

Good start to a very promising series. The exploration can go all over the sexual map.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All fathers and daughters should experience such uninhabited sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Can't wait for part two

Cajunbear54Cajunbear54over 4 years ago
Continue

Please don't stop here. Want to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

That was incredibly hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Super Dad, Super Daughter

Certainly one of the most intimate and endearing Father-Daughter stories I have ever read. Sincerely hope you continue the story, and Thanx for the Read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Terrific story of dad and daughter.

I would say to alwaystaboo, that as the father of a very pretty daughter and a grown granddaughter, fantasy is one thing, but I never once thought about either one of them in a sexual way. The very thought of it makes me feel sick to my stomach.

I would rather cut off my arm that use it in such a betraying manner. Most people are completely disgusted with such thought about their immediate family members. There's a good reason for that old joke that goes: It would be like kissing your sister. I once heard a doctor explain that we have a chemical reaction that normally prevents these incestuous feelings. Love the fiction, though.

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55over 4 years agoAuthor

I'd like to thank everyone for the positive feedback. Pt. 2 is already submitted, waiting for approval and should be up tomorrow, I'd guess. I also want to make VERY clear that this is strictly a work of fantasy, complete fiction. I don't even have children, though I'm married. So enjoy, I plan at least one more chapter, perhaps more, and other works are in my mind, but they are all fiction only.

PhineasNPhineasNover 4 years ago
Unrealistic and cheesy AF

needs a lot of work, sorry

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55over 4 years agoAuthor

PhineasN why don't you be specific about your issues with the story? I don't mind criticism but it really should be constructive and specific. And you seem to be in the minority. Tell me what you didn't like and maybe I can address it in the future.

blackknight314blackknight314about 4 years ago

I love this. I would have expected some visual teasing before they got down to business. That just seemed a bit quick.

Ah... what do I know. You're the author, I'm just the perv reading this.

On to chapter two.

HardXsRHereHardXsRHerealmost 3 years ago

Reminded me when my one and only daughter Kerry Lynn slept

with me as I gave her birthday present when she turned 21. She had

the sweetest pussy I ever ate.

1961familyman1961familymanalmost 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the saga. Your character development and points of discovery bring back some terrific memories. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbitman55@Rabbitman55
Thank you everyone for enjoying my stories and getting me to over 1000 followers in a little more than 2 years! I do write for my own exploration of my own dirty mind lol, but it inspires me when I see so many people enjoying my writing. There's so many of us with these kink...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES