Daniel and Sara Pt. 02

Story Info
Father and daughter have a talk, and more.
8.3k words
4.6
49.8k
48

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,297 Followers

Daniel awoke at a little after 9 Saturday morning, which was late for him. He usually got up at 7 on Saturdays to go to his health club and get in an hour and a half of swimming before coming home to do his weekend chores. But after the exertions of the previous night, his body needed the rest. As he sat up, he could hear plates and pans clanking in the kitchen. Obviously, Sara had been up for a while and she was making breakfast. They were both very capable in the kitchen, sometimes even cooking together.

He was feeling a little stiff, and as he stretched his body, he remembered the pleasurable events of the night before. He smiled as he recalled the wonderful experience of sharing one of the most intense sexual encounters he ever had, every bit as incredible as any he shared with his late wife. Sara, all 18 years of her, was a seductress, a fantastic lover. He couldn't imagine where she learned how to be so incredibly sensual and sexual. He wasn't sure he wanted to know, either.

Sara was tinkering in the kitchen, humming a song, so wonderfully happy. The evening with her father had gone as well as she could have hoped, better even. She also had one of the greatest orgasms of her young life, and they hadn't even fucked or tasted each other...yet. She thought about what might be in store for today and tonight as she prepared waffles with warm blueberry compote and tea. Neither of them were coffee drinkers, both enjoying tea instead. She called out "Dad, are you up? Breakfast is almost ready!"

"Just give me a few minutes, sweetheart! I'll be right down!"

"No, dad! I'll bring it up to you in 5 minutes! Is that ok?"

"Perfect, sweetheart! I'll be ready!"

Daniel went into his bathroom, urinated, brushed his teeth and washed quick, cleaning the dried cum from his body. Did I really go to sleep like this? he wondered. Did Sara?, They fell asleep without cleaning up. He remembered her cuddling into his arms to sleep, feeling contented, while he washed up. He was thinking he should be feeling guilty as hell about the night before, and yet he didn't. He felt invigorated. It had been so long since he'd been with a woman sexually, almost 7 years. Hannah, his late wife, was gone 6 years now, and it had been almost a year before that since they had to stop having sex; she had been too sick by then and he never would have even tried at that point, wouldn't even ask for a handjob from her. He had thought over the intervening years that he would have gladly given up sex altogether if it meant having Hannah with him still. But that's not how the world works. And now he realized how much he had missed a woman, and his daughter was the catalyst that brought him back.

He got back on his bed just a few seconds before Sara came into the room with the bed tray with two plates and two mugs of tea. This wasn't the first time she had made breakfast in bed for her father, but the context was greatly changed. She wasn't just a daughter doing something nice for her daddy, she was also a lusty lady, doing something nice for her lover.

"Hungry, daddy?" Sara said with a loving smile.

"Famished" replied Daniel. "We worked up a bit of an appetite, didn't we?"

"Oh yes. I could eat almost anything!" Sara teased.

"Sit across from me, sweetheart, so I can look at you while we eat. We have some things to talk about. And, by the way, this looks delicious!"

"Thanks, daddy. I hope it's as good as it looks." That radiant smile again. Her smile alone was enough to make men melt for her. Daniel never had thought about her in that way before. "So, what do you want to talk about, dad?" she asked before taking a bite of warm waffle.

Daniel ate a little himself before speaking. "First, I wanted to make sure you don't have any regrets about last night, honey. If you do, please tell me, and we can stop things now. This isn't exactly typical father-daughter activity. And we could get in a lot of trouble if we were found out. Not legal trouble; you're an adult now. But for us both personally. My business could be ruined, and your reputation could be destroyed. I couldn't bear that."

"Daddy, I have no regrets at all. I've been wanting this for a while now, even trying to think of a way to bring it about. I'm grateful we're at this point. And it's not so unusual as you might think these days. I know a couple of other girls who are doing this, and a guy who's sleeping with his mom. I won't tell you who; you know at least one of them" Sara explained.

Daniel was floored, ceasing eating. "Really, honey? I'm stunned."

"Yes, dad. I don't know how they all came about, but I know of those three at least. Don't worry, I'm not going to say anything to anyone about us. But it's not as rare as you think."

Daniel was still surprised. He said "As long as you're still ok with this, I am too. I can't really believe how fine I am with this, actually. I just don't want to think how your mother would have reacted to this."

Sara thought for a second as she finished her waffle and said "Daddy, we both loved her so much. But she's not here, and while I miss her and always will, part of me thinks she'd want us both to be happy. And I know at least in one way, you haven't been happy for many years. So, if I can make you happy..."

"Sweetheart, you've made me so happy since you were born. You've been a wonderful daughter. You're smart, funny, silly sometimes, caring...I couldn't have asked for more from my child. And now, as an adult, you've found a way to even bring more happiness to me. I love you so much, honey. So much."

Sara's eyes welled up. She couldn't speak for a minute. "Daddy, you've been pretty amazing yourself. You did as well by yourself as most parents could do together, and better than a few two-parent households I know of. I've looked up to you as long as I can remember. And you made me pretty damn happy last night as well. And I want more. So much more. And I want it now."

She had that lusty look now. She was wearing that purple robe again, and she let it slip off her shoulders to gather on the bed. Sara had nothing else on underneath now, for the first time, Daniel could see her completely nude. In the light of day, he could gaze on her small, firm tits, capped again with those hard little nipples. He could linger over her taught tummy and see lower, where her black, trimmed pubic hair led to her dampening pussy. He could see she had washed when she got up as well, and he could also smell her pussy, that wonderful, feminine scent. It made his head spin a little.

"God, honey, you're even more beautiful in the daylight. You even look good enough to eat" he said with his own lustful tone. His eyes showed his hunger for her.

"Then why don't you taste me, daddy?" she said as she leaned back, opening her legs. "Taste every part of me you want. I love a hot tongue on my body."

This was the first he actually saw of her pussy. The soft black hairs were neatly trimmed, and they framed her slit. Her labia were swollen with desire, and her inner lips were visible and nice and even. Daniel thought she looked perfect all over.

He crawled across the bed to his anxious daughter in just his briefs, leaned to her and kissed her, gently at first, and then deeper, his tongue pushing into her mouth as they entangled their arms and legs together. Their bodies were rubbing hard, her nipples getting light scratches from his chest hair, making her groan into her fathers' mouth. Their kiss broke and she gasped "Daddy, if you don't lick my pussy now, I'm going to scream. I need you now!"

Daniel was eager to accommodate his horny daughter. He quickly kissed down her body, pausing just briefly to lick at her nipples and down her tummy, enjoying the slightly salty flavor of her flesh. He got to the triangle where her legs met her body and swirled his tongue on her inner thighs, biting there softly, driving her mad with lust. She was making animalistic noises as he got to her dripping gash and just the touch of his tongue to her lips drove her to cry out. He licked her from just above her asshole to the top, near her swollen clit, and back down the other side again to her ass and started over again and again.

Sara was writhing on the bed, her legs spasming as she moved. She grabbed her fathers head with the fingers on her left hand while her right pinched her nipples with her manicured nails. She was pinching hard, pulling her daddys' face to her pussy, mashing him to her now gushing cunt. "Oh fuck, daddy, fuck me with that wicked tongue. Suck, bite my clit. Suck my cunt. Do it now!"

Sara's filthy talk was shocking to Daniel, who'd never heard her say anything like this, but it passed very quick. His hands were full of her soft ass cheeks as his lips and tongue made a meal of her sweet cunt. She was gushing her cream all over his face, and he was lapping up as much as he could. Then he went right for her clit directly, rubbing it with the flat of his tongue, swirling around with the tip. She was thrusting her hips against his face and she was pulling his hair, causing him some pain, but just enough to make him devour her more.

Sara then cried out "Oh, fuck, I'm cumming daddy, I'm cumming fucking hard! Don't you dare fucking stop, eat my cunt, dirty daddy, eat meeeee!

She came 3 times on his mouth, on his nose and lips, and then she pushed him away, too sensitive to take any more. They were both gasping for breath, panting hard. Daniel crawled back up to his glowing daughter, took her in his arms and kissed her lovely face while holding her very warm body tight against him. She was too spent to even kiss him back at first, but when she collected herself, she enthusiastically kissed him back, her fingernails gently scratching his back and his ass as they held on.

"Fuck, daddy, where the hell did you learn that? Even the girls I've been with have never done anything like that to me!"

He grinned and said "I started eating pussy back in high school as well, but I don't think I want to tell you where I got my expertise." He kissed her full on the lips a number of times.

"I guess that answers the question indirectly, doesn't it. Mom was a very lucky woman! Let me go get us some water, and I'll show you how I repay such wonderful performance!" She kissed him hard before she walked off to the kitchen on slightly unsteady legs.

Daniel leaned back and considered how Sara developed to be so sexual a creature, and what kind of treatment he would be in for in just a few minutes. He thought about taking off his briefs, but decided he wanted Sara to do it. He thought with a grin she would be very playful pulling them down.

"What's my handsome daddy grinning about so broadly? Is that a pussy eating grin? Or the grin of a man about to get a world-class blowjob?" Sara said as she brought a bottle of water to bed.

"Both!" Daniel laughed. "Go ahead, drink some of that water and let me have a little. My mouth is dry, surprisingly, considering I thought I was going to drown just ten minutes ago!"

Sara laughed with him and said "It's not my fault you turn a girl on so much! You do know how to devour a girl! But enough about me. It's my turn to play..."

Sara was on her hands and knees over her father. "Does daddy want me to tease him and go slow, or do you want your little slut to just devour that lovely cock of yours? Tell me what you want, daddy. Tell your little girl what you need." Her voice was filled with hunger.

"Oh, I think I want my sexy little girl to go slow. I want to savor this. It's been so long."

Sara smiled her wicked grin and then leaned down to whisper in his ear, making him tremble "I was hoping you'd say that, daddy. I'm feeling very playful. I hope you love this" she softly said, and swirled her tongue into his ear.

Daniel cried out at that sensual gesture. Sara then slowly started kissing his face, telling her father "Next time, you can tease me back. Next time." She then licked and nibbled down his neck to his hairy chest. She kissed him all over his chest as her nipples grazed against his tummy, moving down as she licked and bit his nipples. He was experiencing such wonderful sensations, watching as she used her tongue to lick straight down the center of his stomach and she swirled her tongue in his belly button.

Sara said, in her sexy voice, "Hmmm someone is hiding from me. I think I need to see what I've got here to play with. I saw a little last night, but I want to see it all now, daddy." With that, Sara slid her fingernails over her fathers hips and torso right at the line of the elastic of his briefs. She was both tickling and lightly scratching him and again he shivered and moaned. Looking her daddy right in the eyes, she slowly tugged at his underwear.

"Lift up for me daddy." She ran a single finger down the length of his swollen cock, still encased in the cotton briefs. "Lift up, so I can see my toy."

Daniel raised his hips and his shorts went down, slowly but steadily, until they were free of his legs and he was completely exposed to his little girls eyes. She smiled, and said "MMMMM daddy has such a nice dick for me. And look at those big, full balls! I just love a set of big balls! I love to play with them and suck them...I think I'm going to suck those big balls first!" And she leaned down and let her tongue wash his balls with her warm spit, working her tongue all over them while her fingertips lightly touched his cock.

Daniel was moaning and twisting on the bed. His little girl was a first class tease, and she had barely dealt with his cock yet. Sara sucked first the right orb, then the left, into her warm, wet mouth, still teasing his cock with her hand which was now wrapped lightly around him. He had to lean up so he could see what she was doing, and so he could look into those dark pools of her eyes. She looked back at him while she had a mouth full of his sack. He smelled so manly, an odor which turned her on incredibly. She loved manly men, men who smelled and looked like a man. He wasn't that tall, just 5'10" but he was in good shape, defined muscles and that short, neat beard and mustache that she thought was sexy as hell. That was her daddy, every bit of him, and it drove her to want nothing more than to pleasure him.

Sara stopped sucking his balls and she said "Is daddy ready for a blowjob now? A hot, sloppy blowjob from his cocksucking slut? Because I'm so ready to do it for you. Tell me, daddy. Tell me what you want." Her voice was husky, her eyes glazed as she kept stroking his dick with her soft hand and small fingers.

Daniel choked out "Please, baby, please suck daddy's big stiff cock. It's been so long. Suck me please!"

Sara frowned. "Daddy, I told you I like when you're aggressive with me. Now ask me the right way!"

Daniel barked out "You'd better get to sucking my cock, my slut, and suck it good! Suck it like it's the only cock you'll ever have again! You better do it right or I might have to punish you!" He hoped this was what she was looking for; his cock was aching and he needed relief, badly.

Sara's face lit up. "Yes daddy, I'll try my best to please you." And with that she leaned over and kissed her daddy's dick, spreading kisses all over the head and then the root, up and down, her tongue flicking out every so often to take a long lick. He was leaking precum and she slurped it up like treasure.

Daniel was in 7th heaven. Sara was amazing as sucking cock, like she was at almost everything she did. His hips kept rising up and lowering down, his eyes tightly closed as he just wallowed in his pleasure. And then she upped her game by taking as much of his dick into her hot, wet mouth, engulfing as much of his 6 inch cock as she could, which was most of it. Daniel went into sensory overload. His eyes were wide open and he was staring at his sexy daughter as she sucked him as well as he had ever been sucked in his life. Her black curls were around her face, moving with her head as she bobbed up and down on her daddy's dick. His tool was swelling in her mouth, the head felt like it would burst and she swirled her talented tongue under the head and all around while her hand grabbed his length and stroked him fast.

Sara took her mouth off, still jerking him with her hand and asked "Does daddy want to cum now for his little girl? Does he want to explode for me? Where do you want to cum daddy? In my mouth? On my tits? Or maybe all over my face? You can tell me daddy, but hurry; I think you've only got a few seconds!"

Daniel, who was feeling as great as he'd ever felt in his life, barely squeaked out "On your face. All over your sexy face!"

Sara smiled that knowing, naughty smile of hers and she jerked daddy hard and fast while her tongue was out of her mouth, licking under the head fast and hard. Her other hand was playing with his balls and his ass, and suddenly, Daniel blew his load, long torrents of cum, all over her face, 5, 6 blasts of hot, sticky, creamy cum, coating her face. Sara gradually slowed down, letting Daniel gather his wits, as he collapsed back on the bed, drained, covered in sweat, happy as could be.

Now it was Daniels' turn to be speechless. His eyes were glassy as he watched Sara's proud smirk, with the sight of her face coated in his seed. She started to use her fingers to clean it off her face, though a few drops ended up on the top of her tits, and she fed herself with her daddy's still warm load. "Can I kiss you, daddy? Can I kiss you with your cum in my mouth?"

"You know better than that, honey. It's 'MAY I kiss you?', not 'CAN I kiss you'!" he teased her.

"You're right, daddy, I do know better. So, MAY I kiss you now?"

Instead of answering her Daniel reached for Sara and brought her to him, kissing her lovingly, tasting himself for the first time. A couple of days ago the thought of tasting his own cum would have been unthinkable, but with his wonderful lover, his sexual devil of a daughter, nothing seemed out of bounds to him anymore. Their tongues danced, first in his mouth, then hers, his seed passing back and forth until they both swallowed some. The few drops on her chest were again sticking to them both.

Sara asked "Did I do a good job, so to speak? I've been wanting to do that to you for a long time, daddy."

"Oh my god, that was incredible, sweetheart. Just incredible. I don't think I want to know where you learned how to do that! It might give me a heart attack!"

"Don't even kid around about having a heart attack" Sara said with an edge to her voice. "You are not allowed to leave me for a long time to come!"

"Honey, it was a joke, you know that. I'm not going anywhere. That's why I try to take good care of myself. We've been a team for a long time, and now we have so much more to be together for. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you."

"It's ok, dad, I overreacted. It's just the thought of losing you after having lost mom frightens me so. I shouldn't have overreacted like that, though. I love you so much, daddy." Sara rested her head against his shoulder.

Daniel held her tight, kissing the top of her head, like a father comforting a daughter. They lay there, contented and quiet for a few minutes, her arm across his stomach.

Daniel noticed it was now almost noon, and there were things that had to be done as usual on Saturday. "Tell you what, honey. We both should get cleaned up, and you know I have some work to do around here. Paperwork, and I have to go food shopping. Do you have plans?"

"Well, I could meet Steph and Laura. I kind of just canceled on them last night, and I don't want to disappear from their lives. I know Laura has a date tonight, and Steph has a family party to go to, so at least tonight I can be all yours" She gave him that sparkling smile she had,

"OK that will be great, honey. Meet back here at 7, and I'll have a nice romantic dinner for you. Sound good?"

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,297 Followers